Wie gebruikt Donarius?
Kleine tot middelgrote kerken. Vanaf $ 47,98 voor kleine kerken. Aanwezigheidsregistratie, boekhouding of salarisadministratie niet inbegrepen.
Wat is Donarius?
"Bespaar tijd en krijg meer gedaan, met minder gedoe." Hou moeiteloos leden, bijdragen, toezeggingen en meer bij. Vanaf $ 47,98 (eenmalige betaling, geen maandelijkse kosten; geen aanwezigheidsregistratie, boekhouding of loonlijst); jaarlijkse belastingontvangstbewijzen en kwartaalafschriften afdrukken of e-mailen. Drukt fotogidsen van de kerk af. Drukt ook je eigen offergave-enveloppen af. Deel gegevens zoals web-based software zonder de maandelijkse kosten, met behulp van DropBox of Google Drive. Exporteert gegevens naar QuickBooks. PC of Mac.
Donarius - Details
Opgericht in 1993
Donarius - Prijsoverzicht
Donarius vanaf US$ 47,98/eenmalig. Donarius heeft geen gratis versie maar biedt wel een gratis proefperiode. Hieronder vindt u extra prijsinformatie voor Donarius.
Functies van Donarius
Reviews van Donarius
5 van 570 reviews worden weergegeven
Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Donarius Was a Game Changer For Us
Opmerkingen: Donarius helped us move beyond Excel spreadsheets, greatly simplifying our bookkeeping processes, giving us greater accuracy and helping us generate EOY reports effortlessly.
Pluspunten: Donarius is super easy to setup and use. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but it isn't long. My wife does our bookkeeping and she had no trouble at all getting used to the software and learning the ins and outs of it.
Minpunten: My least favorite aspect of Donarius initially was the very basic user interface. It isn't pretty. But the functionality overcomes that part. After all, it's what it does that matters, not just how it looks.
Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Opmerkingen: As described earlier, I am the envelope steward for the church, so am using this program to track and receipt donations. I am just coming up to 1 year of usage and as yet, have not encountered any problems or concerns. It was quite easy to learn, and if there were any questions, they were easily answered by support
Pluspunten: I am the envelope steward for the church so was looking for something that was user friendly and would meet my needs for entering and retrieving financial data. Donarius met these criteria and I have no second thoughts or doubts regarding my decision. The data entry is very easy and if there are any questions or concerns, they are handled in a very timely and efficient manner by support.
Minpunten: Although I only use the program in a limited fashion, I really haven't run across anything that I don't like about it.
Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Pluspunten: It is easy to use to track the congregation's weekly collections
Minpunten: Some of the reports are hard to find and/or figure out
Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019
- the software is fairly user-friendly
- this program allows for data entry of donations without impacting the actual accounting software (requires double entry, however, we record the donations as a summary; if we need the details we simply look it up in Donarius)
- receipt printing at calendar year end is so quick and easy - the authorized signature can be imported and printed on each receipt
- easy to add several categories for donations for one donor
- if donations for a certain date are accidentally recorded on the wrong date (for instance, donations are recorded on a Monday instead of Sunday), the software allows for correcting the date on all donations recorded on that date
- reports can be based on fiscal year or calendar year
- the ability to specify how the donation was made (cash, cheque, credit card) and if cash, the breakdown of bills and coins. A report can be printed as a deposit slip
- the ability to show donations for any period, including combined fiscal or calendar years
- option to email receipts as PDF
- ability to export reports to Excel to further customize reports or to add notes
- ability to restore and entire backup or just additional data
- restoring a backup is easy, however, the backup needs to saved to a device and cannot be sent by email
- you can report on donations using a line graph, but the predetermined increments are too large for our purposes (it would be nice to be able to customize this report)
Beoordeeld op 30-11-2016
Donarius for Art Gallery of Northumberland
Opmerkingen: The Art Gallery of Northumberland purchased Donarius to provide better and prompter service to the Gallery's donors and members. The product is easy to install. It was straightforward to customize the product to use the Gallery's name and logo on printed materials. Reporting on the overall membership was at times problematic, in part because the person doing the reporting was not that familiar with the reporting capability. The one time we had a problem with the software - it seemed to be reverting to a previous logo on occasion - we got very quick and helpful support that had the problem corrected in minutes. The interface is outdated - it is not point-and-click graphics, but instead looks line an old-fashioned "line command" interface. All things considered, it provides good value for the money.
Pluspunten: Donor tracking capability. Donation totals and reporting for tax reporting.
Minpunten: Interface is old-fashioned. Does not provide integration with other client-management software.