door WorkWise4.5 / 5 33 beoordelingen
Wie gebruikt deze software?
Organizations of all sizes, in all industries.
Gemiddelde scores33 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.3 / 5
- Klantenservice 4.8 / 5
- Functies 4.3 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.6 / 5
- Beginprijs US$ 60,00/maand
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Ja
Geïnstalleerd - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Geïnstalleerd - Windows
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
- Opgericht in 1995
Over OnContact CRM
OnContact CRM is a full-featured, flexible, and customizable CRM solution that provides the competitive edge your company needs. Offered as a cloud or on-premise deployment, this award-winning CRM application showcases complete sales automation, marketing automation, customer service, and contact center functionality wrapped in a responsive interface that adjusts seamlessly across all browser sizes and mobile devices.
Functies van OnContact CRM
- Documenten opslaan
- Integratie van marketingautomatisering
- Integratie van sociale media
- Interne chatintegratie
- Mobiele toegang
- Offertes en voorstellen
De nuttigste reviews van OnContact CRM
Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Great software for building and managing relationships
Opmerkingen: Using the dashboards, our sales team is able to track prospects through the selling process and manage the new customer funnel with ease. Management has much greater visibility into new business, which helps plan long term growth. We are also exploring the Opportunites functions to manage new product development, which will give sales better information when visiting customers.
Pluspunten: The OnContact 10 update has brought so many feature enhancements, it basically a new piece of software. The adaptive interface is slick and intuitive and the integration with the Workwise ERP system helps easily us move marketing leads to customer sales orders. We like the mobile interface, which allows sales to plan more effective trips and have the most up-to-date data at their finger tips.
Minpunten: OnContact requires someone to "care and feed" it, but this is true of any software. I highly recommend anyone looking to implement OnContact invest resources for the indefinite future to be the owner of the data. Maintenance is key to getting the most out of this software package.
Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
More available information about potential customers to make better informed decisions on how to close more sales and help assist on areas of focus for the company
• Our initial training on CRM, when we knew very little about the workings of the system was not very informative. Going into it I thought we would be told how we needed to use the system rather than We would have to develop how we use the system
• The education week that you have every two years at Potawatomie has been a great event for multiple employees from our company. User group meetings helps me get ideas from how others are using the system
• The mobility of the information with advance sorting has helped keep our sales team organized
• One big part of my job now is to review all of the information that is being entered into CRM. If good data is not being entered, we would not be able to make good decisions from the data. Future restriction or must enter fields would help confirm that data is entered properly.
Items that are beneficial
• Common screens on all desktop and Mobil devices. Not until we upgrade to version 10 were our salesman able to use CRM when they were going or leaving the customer
• Ability to download data to Excel. The features of Excel allow sorting and filtering of data for advanced sorting of data
• Mapping – Visually seeing locations of customers and plants that are close to the salesman location is a great time saver
• Calendar – As the manager, to have the ability to combine all the activities into one calendar as an over view of where everyone is going
• Link to Web Pages – We have linked our web page to CRM in November of 2017. We are still only getting about 20% of the contacts that are not automatically getting into CRM
• Not all the fields on an opportunity are editable on the same screen. Example is interests are changed on the main opportunity Detail screen
• In version 8 there was a more visual representation of parent companies and divisions a separate location. This was removed in version 10. It would also be beneficial to have the ability to see and org chart for the contacts from one company
Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Great Program, Awesome Service/Support
Opmerkingen: OnContact has truly taken our business to the next level. Our Sales team utilizes the system on a daily basis for all customer calls, meetings, quotes, Sales Funnel, and we have even included our Customer Service team to the program to keep track of all customer calls, incidents, etc. Our Product & Engineering team utilizes the system to review the Sales Funnel and keep track of forecasting all new innovation released each and every month. Plus our Pricing team utilizes the system to keep track of all Won & Lost quotes and reasoning why we won or lost those projects so we can properly price future quotes against our competition. When we have every department in our company utilizing the system, it keeps all employees honest and in the look with every conversation at that particular account. Our company loves OnContact and will continue to utilize it and find ways to make it even more productive for our business than what it is today. With all personal in our business using the system in some shape or form, it has helped increase sales by 12% year over year. Keep up the great work!
Customization of program to suite our company's needs
Easy User ability
Easy to export and import data
Minpunten: No dislikes to the program and if any questions arise from an utilization aspect, the OnContact team is always readily available for a quick webinar or phone call
Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
OnContact CRM by Workwise
Opmerkingen: Our experience with OnContact has been very positive. We were able to bring more users onboard for a lower overall price than we had with a previous system. The responsive design has allowed our Team in the field to use the application on their mobile device when needed. OnContact provided additional features that allowed more of our Team to be engaged therefore reducing the amount of manual work we had done on our previous system.
OnContact was awesome during the onboarding process. Our contacts were very attentive and responsive to our needs. OnContact was able to guide us when converting from another system and then customizing various features to meet our needs.
Being "cloud" based allows all our users to access the system no matter what their location. System speed and response time has been excellent.
OnContact is releasing new useful features on a regular basis that benefit our organization.
Example: Customized Searching, Mapping, Integration with Google, Bulk Emailing and being able to track marketing campaigns.
Minpunten: The application is NOT optimized for data entry. Although you can use "workflow" to change some data in bulk, it can take a lot of clicks to update some data points. User defined import is improving but not at the level of some systems that allow you to update data using an import.
Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Excellent Product for Manufacturing Business
Opmerkingen: PFI's experience with OnContact has been great for our business. From our sales to implementation, OnContact has been with us every step of the way. This software is great for tracking leads, activities, opportunities, and customers. The integration with Outlook has been a big time saver for our sales staff. The mobile app helps our sales staff continue to be productive even when on the road. Overall our experience has been and continues to be great!
Ease of Implementation
Ease of Use
Training and Implementation Services
Service and Support
Integration with WorkWise ERP
Integration with Outlook
Minpunten: More automation could be built into the software for workflow processes