Wie gebruikt deze software?
Any business looking to make the analysis and reporting of their data easier.
Gemiddelde scores126 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4 / 5
- Klantenservice 4 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4 / 5
- Prijsinformatie Free
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proefversie Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
QlikView makes business intelligence, analysis and reporting easy. Easy for the IT department and easy for the end-user. QlikView combines ETL, data storage, multi-dimensional analysis and the end-user interface in the same package - so deployments are lightning fast and ongoing maintenance is simple. QlikView's point-and-click interface makes it easy for users to understand - and use right away. Stop paying for endless infrastructure integrations projects and put your data to work for you.
Functies van QlikView
- Belangrijke prestatie-indicatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI's)
- Predictieve analyse
- Publiceren en delen
- Strategische planning
- Trend- en probleemindicatoren
- Visuele analyse
- Aanpasbaar dashboard
- Financiële verslagen
- Geplande en geautomatiseerde rapporten
- Rapport exporteren
- Slepen en neerzetten
De nuttigste reviews van QlikView
Beoordeeld op 13-10-2016
QlikView Business Intelligence - A Beginners View
We recently adopted QlikView as our Business Intelligence application, using it primarily to draw from and combine data from three different databases. It is a very cool product that is great for everything from producing regular standard governance reports to providing a playground for cutting and exploring data every which way.
For beginners it is pretty easy to get going with QlikView. There is a 'wizard' approach to connecting to data sources and creating a dashboard (I found this most useful when connecting to Excel files). Learning the basics is remarkably quick and easy. Using an existing dashboard is very intuitive with multiple ways to drill down and filter. As well as the obvious clicking on one or more selections on a list approach to filtering and drilling into data you can click directly on chart elements or items in a chart legend, or click and drag over visual elements to achieve the same result. A range of data and image copy/export options can be added as icons to the menu bars at the top of every object - ideal for quickly dropping tables or charts directly into documents.
First appearances may give you the impression that this is a fairly simple and limited piece of software, but don't be deceived. Under the hood there is a huge amount of capability hiding, though beyond the basics there is a steeper learning curve for BI newbies like myself. Support exists through a mix of videos, blogs and forums, and there is a downloadable comprehensive 900 plus page guide.
Where data is drawn from a mix of sources QlikView will assume that fields with exactly the same name in different datasources are the same thing, and will create links between the different data tables based on these. This can be great and can save time manually matching fields, but it can also create data 'loops' that require a bit of re-naming in the data load statements to fix.
As well as vastly improving our understanding of our business at a reasonable financial cost I have found this to be both an easy way to learn BI basics and a great platform for moving up to a more intermediate level of dashboard creation. If an easy to use geographic location mapping option was included this would be a hard product to fault.
Pluspunten: Easy to get started, very intuitive for end users, great data and image output capabilities, simple to use over multiple data sources within one document.
Minpunten: Creating geographic mapping charts is pretty complex unless third-party add-ons are purchased.
Beoordeeld op 18-1-2016
Qlikview: An Analytical Tool
This is an excellent analytical tool with below best suited features:
1) Flexible chart design
2) A lot of charts and plenty of minutes properties to configure the chart.
3) Power of custom expression using a expression language called "SET ANALYSIS". This enables a better control on data transformation and manipulation.
4) Script editor where in Data Layer can be defined, designed and managed.
5) Nice client server architecture so that report designed can be easily published over to web and access can be controlled easily through management console.
6) Qliksense, a cloud model, is a best thing qlikview has.
It's nothing like bad things but good if it has few features (that other BI tool has)
1) Data management should be more user friendly. Right now it is in script editor. Someone with good knowledge of Relational Database can easily handle this but a programmer knowledge is must. End users or non technical person may timid to start with qlikview as they will find it hard to start with.
2) Too many properties and configuration available. (It's not a bad thing at all as it gives more flexibility) But many configuration can be easily clubbed together systematically and user do not waste time to find the properties configuration. Meaning configuration should be simplified and structured.