Twijfels over Oracle Cloud HCM?
Vergelijk met een populair alternatief
Oracle Cloud HCM
Andere goede alternatieven voor Oracle Cloud HCM
Reviews over Oracle Cloud HCM
Eerder overwogen alternatieven:
Best HCM Product
Opmerkingen: Great experience as a implementation consultant and a user
Easy to configure, very flexible, no coding required, flexible. Great reporting tools BIP and OTBI. Sandbox is a great feature for personalization
Not too much customization possible. Limited context fields available
Eerder overwogen alternatieven:
Oracle HCM Cloud Review
Opmerkingen: It solves the purpose of having one system of record for all data points. We can manage our workforce in a more efficient way. Overall it's a great software offered by oracle to meet the hcm business needs
Ease of use, user friendly UI, Has all the modules like core HR, Absence, Goals, performance Management, compensation workbench. Improved the hiring efficiency and to track data for all employees at one place. Cloud based SAAS model , so no maintenance costs as quarterly upgrades are done by Oracle for no costs
Payroll and Benefits module features can be improved. Search functionality can be improved. Mobile responsive UI performance delays can be improved
Sluggish old fashioned user interface - low end user acceptance
Opmerkingen: We wanted to have a best of breed solution for a medium sized professional services firm to support talent management, project management, time management as well as reporting & analytics. Our vendor took more than 18 (!) months to configure this solution which was supposed to be best of breed, but the end result is really poor. We do not know if it is the vendor or the product or a combination. But having to wait 30 seconds every time you want to see a time sheet is not acceptable, and all we get from Oracle is that it is a cloud product and we must understand that there are thousands of users and they are serviced from a server forest. I just think there must be something wrong in the whole setup which noone seems to understand or care about - both are very problematic. I was very surprised to read all the happy and positive references and after weeks of thinking I decided to write this one, which likely will be deleted.
There is not really much to like about Oracle. A few things come to mind, such that each end user has It has the capability to configure which fields to display. Although the overall user experience is really bad (anyone claiming something else are living in the 80's)
Consistently bad user interface across talent management, time & project management to reporting and analytics. Slow, slow, slow response times. Old fashioned user interface. No ability to use mobile - yep, that is right: NO mobile support for simple time entering, time approvals, expense approvals.
Oracle Cloud HCM Review- as an Implementor
The Product drastically changes the reach and decision making abilities of the HR and Managers with all the right information at the right time.
you get notifications and alerts on email, to take action, and you can act on the notifications on your email Truly for a modern HR its a modern HR system
1) Very Robust system 2) Complete Suite for all HR 3) Workforce Mobility as being on Cloud, Access to critical HR Functions on the GO 4) Compliant with Local Legislation, provided support for compliance, regular Updates takes care of any changes in legislative rules 5) Out of the Box Analytics with powerful OTBI tool 6) Enables HR and Mangers to engage workforce and keep track of overall health of the Organization 7) Effective Visualization tools like workforce Modelling with a view of cost and benefits analysis for moving workforce with in the enterprise 8) Very Secure system with top-notch security features, using Roles and Ip addresses 9) Audit capacity which is big pro, system can audit almost eveything with in, and audit trails are always kept, 10) Global System with Best Practice process compliance
1) Oracle Fusion Time and Labor module is not fully matured, needs improvement in UI and workings 2) Payroll supported only for limited number of countries 3) No Post payroll Tax filing support for US 4) The system has many check points where the system asks for confirmation, this can be annoying sometimes
Seeking Competitive Advantage at the cost of CUSTOMERS!
We all know that IT industry is highly competitive, and companies need to be abreast of the market trends.
#Oracle is not an exception. It was very nice to see a user friendly system when our company purchased #OracleHCM in 2016. As HR team, we have done all configuration, worked day and night for 7 months to make it happen, trained 1000+ employees, made so many user manuals, videos to explain how to use it. In other words, we spent a lot of time, effort and money to make it work.
Now we are in 2019, and to be in line with market trends #Oracle announced a new MANDATORY user interface for #OracleHCM. It means that it involves a lot of changes, where we have to make new user manuals again from scratch and retrain all staff (means a big cost and time – AGAIN! As this can be considered as implementation!). I am not even mentioning hours and days of testing where we have to compare every single approval flow and find out why my DFFs are missing in the new UI!
I call for action #Oracle Top Management about the customer challenges, one day it will be a call for leaving #Oracle license because of mandatory changes and it will be cheaper re-implement another HR system with normal management who listens to their customers and DO NOT impose any UI changes until the customer requests so!
Approval flows flexibility and user friendly
they change user interface and apply new patches every quarter, making life of a user impossible ! :(
Software gevonden in
- Urenregistratie software
- Recruitment software
- Workforce management software
- Salarisadministratie software
- Corporate wellness software
- Software voor HR-dienstverleners
- Software voor het beheer van secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden
- Talentmanagement software
- Verlofregistratie software
- Employee recognition software