Adobe Creative Cloud
door Adobe4.7 / 5 5.305 beoordelingen
Wie gebruikt deze software?
Videobewerkingstool voor bedrijven van alle groottes die helpt bij 2D-animaties, motion graphics, filmbewerking, video-verhalen, audio-opname/mixen, cinematische visuele effecten en meer.
Gemiddelde scores5.305 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.7 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.2 / 5
- Klantenservice 4.2 / 5
- Functies 4.7 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.2 / 5
- Beginprijs US$ 9,99/maand
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Over Adobe Creative Cloud
Uniforme ontwerpomgeving voor publicaties in print, op het web en op mobiele apparaten.
Functies van Adobe Creative Cloud
- Lay-out en design
- Maatschappelijk delen
- Ondersteuning voor HD-resolutie
- Opdelen en samenvoegen
- Video vastleggen
De nuttigste reviews van Adobe Creative Cloud
Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
The cream of the crop
Opmerkingen: I like that you can download an entire suite of programs to handle graphics, photo editing, publications, vector images, and even video editing with Premiere Pro. I don't think I've even scratched the surface of all the capabilities and functions of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
Pluspunten: The Adobe Creative Cloud is the Rolls Royce of graphic design and video editing software. It's also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for. I taught myself via the extensive library of tutorials that exist on YouTube. It took years of practice and lots of patience, but once you get the hang of the tools and capabilities, the options are only limited to your creativity.
Minpunten: I don't like that the different programs within the suite have different shortcut functions. I wish they would standardize the keyboard shortcuts because when I switch back and forth between programs, I have to remember the shortcut keys for each program. For example, I'll be working on Illustrator, which uses ctrl+2 to lock a layer. Then I'll switch to InDesign and that uses ctrl+L to lock a layer. Also, I wish they would also offer the local software as opposed to strictly the subscription model. It's very expensive, especially for a solo practitioner.
Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Creative Cloud is Just Part of My Daily Workflow
Opmerkingen: Originally I had an older license for Just the standalone Photoshop and Media Encoder, which were included in a perpetual license of Adobe eLearning Suite. At first, when my business was getting started, it was painful to have to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud, but now that my business is doing well, I see the expense of Creative Cloud full of value and a necessary business expense I don't think twice about.
Pluspunten: Like most users I don't use all the components of the software, however even only using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder and occasionally Adobe XD (less than half the apps) I still see the value as tremendous. Each application serves it's purpose extremely well and in almost all cases, the Creative Cloud apps represent the pinnacle of that applications marketplace.
Minpunten: While I appreciate the continuous improvement of all the applications, I only discover an application has been updated when I go to use it. Often my customized setup of the application is reset back to factory settings which can be annoying when I need to just use the app and get back to the rest of my workflow.
Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Adobe opened so many doors when they released Creative Cloud.
Opmerkingen: Overall, I'll continue to use Adobe Creative Cloud. It does have its drawbacks and can be slow when performing certain actions, and it does lock up my computer from time to time, but the amount of value it provides for the small monthly subscription fee is absolutely insane. I've never seen something cost so little but provide so much value in all of my years in the technology industry. It's a must-have for any industry professional, whether creative, technical, or anyone else who has even a small need for Adobe's products.
- An easy to use application manager that allows you to find, download, and update your Adobe products within seconds (excluding download/install time) from your task bar
- All of Adobe's products at your fingertips, including many that most have never heard of or used (I personally just learned about Adobe XD from their application manager last week and it's extremely useful for prototyping layouts)
- Very affordable subscription. Instead of shelling out an insane amount of money per product, you can subscribe to Creative Cloud and have everything you need and more. Sure, at some point the money you've spent on the subscriptions could surpass just buying the products, but for startups it makes much more sense to go with the subscription option until you've really nailed down what products you need. Personally I've found it makes sense to continue using Creative Cloud even after I could have purchased the products I primarily use because of the additional benefits their subscription provides over purchasing the software outright such as access to their other products without any additional cost.
- Even without using Bridge, everything in your workflow is integrated so well that you can get things done extremely efficiently. This is more of a application-specific pro than a general Creative Cloud benefit, but most applications can be run side-by-side and you can move resources between them as fast as your computer will allow with a couple keypresses, which is amazing.
- The size of the applications I feel could be reduced, and if they're not using a peer based download platform (even if the "peers" are their own servers) it'd help if they did to save on download and update time, which for some applications, especially the video and animation products, takes forever.
- They really need to figure out what they're doing with Adobe Stock. It's bounced around from being free to having free options to having a free trial to having a set download limit and I've just given up going to Adobe Stock for anything and use other outlets for stock imagery and video. I understand promotions affect this, but what I've noticed is even for paid subscriptions it's been very inconsistent in their approach.
- The application manager could be categorized or laid out better, it's easy to click "Install" on a new application that looks promising but it'd be nice if they sorted everything by the type of output media it creates so that you're not accidentally downloading an outdated Flash product while looking for new animation tools. They've grown quite a bit from Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash so filtering through the tons of tools they have now can be tough if they don't at least hint at what specific software is for.
Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.
Opmerkingen: Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.
Pluspunten: I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.
Minpunten: I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.
Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Lost without it!
Opmerkingen: We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media (Video, graphics and vector based!) and when I had suggested we move to adobe as oppose to the free alternatives, we found everything we need in one package. Training our team on the new products was ridiculously easy thanks to the thousands of tutorials and user guides available online - so a seamless switch over to far more powerful software was exactly what we were looking for!
We use Adobe Photoshop, Lighroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Bridge as part of our daily work - website graphics & icons, editing product images taken by our in house photographer and organising them all finally through bridge.
Honestly, we couldn't go without it now. Everything is at the touch of our fingers and by using preset workspace layouts and editing features, it turned what was once a laborious time consuming exercise into a streamlined function. Everything from our icons and page layouts down to our social media images and short animations and videos are produced within the creative cloud suite.
Ease of use
Range of techniques available
Variety of media
Simple to organise and share between colleagues.
Excellent compression tools for optimising for web
Minpunten: Honestly - the only con we have is that in a busy working environment, we sometimes require multiple users to access the same piece of software and only having limited licenses on our plan meant we have to upgrade but, that in itself is not actually a con - just a fact of life!