Wat is Subject7?
Cloud-based platform for end-to-end test automation which covers web, native mobile, desktop, web service, and more.
Subject7 - Details
Opgericht in 2011
Subject7 - Prijsoverzicht
Subject7 heeft geen gratis versie en biedt geen gratis proefperiode. Hieronder vindt u extra prijsinformatie voor Subject7.
Functies van Subject7
Reviews van Subject7
5 van 9 reviews worden weergegeven
Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Easy to Use, No Need to Write Code
1) The tool has many in-built commands which can perform interactions for web and desktop application which make it minimum need to write java codes.
2) Data-sets are easy to create and can be injected in the test cases, functions, database and rest connections.
3) Comprehensive artifacts repositories such as web locators, database connections, queries, files, rest connections, and code snippets. Each category is saved in a centerlized repository and can be accessed when ever it's needed.
4) Ability to execute test cases locally and on-cloud.
5) Ability to schedule execution run on desired frequency to be run on cloud.
6) Ability to run test cases in parallel execution which reduces execution time.
7) Supports load testing and web-service testing.
8) Vendors address any questions / concerns in a timely manner.
9) We can add custom caption for each step in plain English language which helps with understandably of the the test cases.
10) Supporting custom java code. Tester can upload their desired jar files and run them.
1) Although the tool provide the report of execution tools. A more enhanced html report (with drill-down ability) would make it easier for management to get on overview of the execution and test runs statuses.
2) It would be nice to be able to combine multiple steps into a single gherkin-style "Given", "When" and "Then" step so BDD testing becomes easier.
3) A more user-friendly environments for web-service connections so the debugging becomes easier.
Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Graet tool for automation
Pluspunten: Subject 7 is a great tool for automation. It does not require testers to have the knowledge of programming. It is a very user friendly tool . Easy to learn tool. It not only provides the means of automating functional tests, but also one can perform load test, automate web-service tests, backend scripts can be automated and also manual test scripts can be written using Subject7. It is integrated with JIRA .
Minpunten: Less online resource and not many companies are ware of this tool yet.
Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
Best automation testing tool- User don't need to know programming or coding language
Opmerkingen: Creating scripts is simple, test execution is faster and time saving. Functional and regression testing can be done within minutes. Great automation tool for technical and non technical users.
Pluspunten: Subject 7 automation testing tool user does not require any scripting or coding. It is user friendly and will cover full automation for the testing requirements. You can build your automation test scripts by using the inbuilt commands within the tool. It has great features like cloud test execution, multi browser testing, database connection, REST calls, cloud run and can configure test scripts through Jenkins to fit into CI/CD pipeline.
Minpunten: There could be more help to users through help guide and or the videos. Post more videos
Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Very good tool for web based automation
This tools doesn't require deep programming skills
Has scheduled distributed execution
Provides a variety of execution reports
Allows load testing
Includes number of methods for desktop and mobile testing
Lack of open source help. Limited to their own forum which is very helpful but doesn't have solutions for some scenarios
Upgrade process could be improved
Antwoord van de leverancier
van Subject7 op 22-11-2019
Thank you for your review. We are in the process of adding a lot of new content to our forum/knowledge base in addition to improving our upgrade process.
Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Awesome tool for automation
Pluspunten: Subject7 reduces the overall testing time in our Agile team. This tool is easy to learn when compared to other testing tools. Our testers can now easily automate their test scenarios to boost productivity. This tool supports Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Mobile Testing, and Backend Testing (API, DB). Subject7 helpdesk always provides support whenever we need help.
Minpunten: There is no online forum for the Subject7 tool.