Gemiddelde scores31 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4 / 5
- Klantenservice 3.5 / 5
- Functies 4.2 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.7 / 5
- Gratis proefversie Nee
Over Data Studio
Helps businesses understand data with dashboards and reports.
De nuttigste reviews van Data Studio
Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
Google Data Studio: Pretty Awesome
Opmerkingen: This for me is a phenomenal product. Since I have found this, I've introduced it to multiple people at work. This has been very helpful in depicting data in a simple and easy way to variety of audiences. I wish they advertised it better.
1. It is free
2. It connects to your Google account
3. It can connect to a whole variety of data sources, I have been using several Google spreadsheets
4. The ease of inserting a table, a graph, scorecard, heatmap etc
5. It is visually pleasing
6. It can serve as a live dashboard with custom and malleable date ranges
7. It allows you to easily switch around different chart versions
8. You can embed a Google spreadsheet! and scroll through the live Data Studio file!
9. All sorts of sharing settings
10. Can also download as a static PDF file
11. They have a basic training online, and there is a world of articles and youtube videos to help you
12. You can create new fields, rename them etc
1. You have to link by tab for each spreadsheet, which is tedious. It would be nice to be able to link multiple tabs and spreadsheets at once.
2. There is no option for an automatic refresh if there is a change in the base file -- you have to go to View and hit refresh (not intuitive either).
3. The legend text often gets hidden and is not easy to resize and move around.
4. I couldn't find any option for inserting headers or page numbers automatically.
Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
A Great Free Alternative for Smaller Scale Data
Opmerkingen: Google Data Studio is great for what I use it for. I would not use it - nor recommend it - for large-scale data projects or projects that require large amounts of data processing. But, for basic dashboards and presentations, it works great.
Pluspunten: Google Data Studio is an excellent (and free!) alternative to software like Power BI or Tableau when the datasets you are using are smaller in size and the analysis needed is more presentation-based than behind the scenes number crunching. It's a fast way to put together a visually appealing dashboard without a lot of the 'frills' of the bigger players like Power BI.
Minpunten: CSV import is limited to 100mb, which has been an issue in some of the datasets I have used (also why I noted Data Studio is for smaller datasets). This is a nit-picky one, but there is no word cloud functionality, which I really wish they would add.
Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Free BI Tool with a learning curve
Opmerkingen: It met me needs for a sales and marketing dashboard without having to spend hundreds of dollars.
Pluspunten: It's free. It's Goolge so you know that it will evolve. It allows you to combined data sources for charts and graphs. One you understand how to use the tool it is fairly intuitive.
Minpunten: Lack of supporting materials or tutorials.
Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Perfect for a ad hoc analysis
Pluspunten: It has built in integrations for every Google product, so when Data Studio came out it enabled us to deprecate another tool and helped us to keep it simple.
Minpunten: It's not so straightforward to do some specific analysis, setting filters for example. The tool is limited for more complex analysis.
Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019
Best free reporting tool
Pluspunten: The best part of it is that I no longer have to spend hours on making reports for our clients. You just make a template, create a data source and it's done. It's one of the best tools Google came up with in the last years. It's very easy to use and extremely intuitive.
Minpunten: Could use a couple more integration (Facebook for exemple) but hey it's FREE and it's very very good.