Wie gebruikt deze software?
eCommerce platform that helps small to large sized retail outlets manage multiple customer accounts, payments, orders, inventory & store.
Gemiddelde scores161 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.2 / 5
- Klantenservice 3.7 / 5
- Functies 4.6 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.6 / 5
- Prijsinformatie Contact Automattic for pricing details
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proef Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
De nuttigste reviews van WooCommerce
Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
WooCommerce is robust but can be a bit daunting to setup or use for complex situations
Opmerkingen: I like WooCommerce because I use it a lot and it works well with my own Web Development I do but sometimes it's just quicker and easier to tell a client to use something else in some cases.
Pluspunten: WooCommerce does a great job at a variety of different things right out of the free (mostly) box. Want to open a shop for your comic book collection? Done. Want to sell tickets to an event? Done. Want to just keep a log of event attendees and "sell" a free ticket? Done. Just about anything you could need to do is fairly simple with WooCommerce once it is setup.
Minpunten: Setup and configuration can sometimes be a bit daunting especially for those that are not well off on knowledge of WordPress. If you want to do certain more complex things with WooCommerce you can sometimes run into issues either being able to do them at all, being able to do them exactly the way you want, or finding a plugin that operates the way you need. Then, even when you do find a plugin, you have to then keep yet another plugin up to date as well as possibly pay for said plugin too. It can add up quick if you start to get a little more advanced with WooCommerce.
Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018
Best eCommerce for WordPress hands-down, but prepare to pay for most customizations
When it comes to choosing the right eCommerce platform for WordPress, it's the most rock-solid, safest choice for any long term use based on my experience from over a dozen store launches.
- The plugin is frequently updated, compatible and tightly integrated with WordPress (as WooCommerce was purchased by WordPress' parent company in 2015)
- The core WooCommerce plugin is freely available to install, which would work for many small, generic storefronts.
- Offers the largest selection of third-party plugins/extensions available for WordPress ecommerce.
- Wide out-of-the-box support with popular third-party WordPress themes.
- Relatively easy and fast to set up, with good documentation; offers a few free starter themes via the WooCommerce store.
- If you're willing to pay, WooCommerce can do just about anything and integrates with almost anything.
- The WooCommerce core plugin is built mostly barebones (using extensions to add functionality), which brings better speed and less bugs.
- Good customer service support and detailed documentation for their paid WooCommerce add-on extensions.
- Offers very powerful Zapier support (requires a paid add-on). I've never had any point where I've considered using another online store platform with WordPress, or even one of the many non-WordPress hosted ecommerce website subscription solutions.
- WooCommerce extensions are surprisingly expensive and also subscription-based, requiring an annual fee. Inexpensive third-party alternatives exist, but there is risk involved.
- Building an extended "platform" such as a membership site / offering subscriptions (for example) can require multiple paid WooCommerce add-ons that rack up hundreds of dollars in annual fees.
- WooCommerce mobile app tools do exist, but do not offer much functionality beyond sales reports.
- Highly customized WordPress stores using a lot of plugins are at an increased risk to see major conflicts and performance degradation, and troubleshooting can be difficult.
Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Powerful E-commerce Interface
Opmerkingen: We've enjoyed WooCommerce during the last few years and have found it to be a solid e-commerce solution for our business. The system continues to improve and grow and we would recommend it to any companies looking for a powerful, customizable platform from which to launch their online sales and manage their customer base.
Pluspunten: WooCommerce forms the backbone of our e-commerce website and we've been using it for around five years at this point. It handles a high quantity of orders with ease and its customization options are so far-reaching that if you can dream of a plugin for the system, it probably already exists or is under development somewhere (this may have something to do with its integration into Wordpress). Recently, we've been utilizing the Subscriptions feature to more accurately manage our customers' accounts, and this feature is particularly useful for recurring transactions. Coupons are easy to create and keep track of and WooCommerce can also be linked to external systems for more accurate monetary calculations and other relevant business features.
Minpunten: Reporting within the system does leave something to be desired. We've found that the reporting dashboard is fairly limited, particularly for more advanced metrics that can be found in systems like Quickbooks. However, as noted above, the system can be linked to other systems using plugins and various connectors, so it's possible to extract that detailed sales data if need be. On occasion the sheer amount of customization options can be overwhelming, as well, though this is a better problem to have than a system with too few options. The various plugins just need to be managed in a coherent fashion to ensure site stability.
Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
Woocommerce Encourages Buyers to Buy
Opmerkingen: Works well with complete theme creative programs like Beaver Builder and DIVI themes. It also integrates well with Advanced Custom Fields which opens a large door to product customisation. Above all, a fantastic application for setting up an ecommerce shop without knowing too much about code or tricky customisations. It's a true plug n play application which works well with Wordpress.
This software is easy to setup and start adding products.
Assigning a redirect from any 'add to basket' product link directs buyers directly to the checkout page.
Woocommerce can easily be customised with simple choice buttons or additional CSS.
Allows you to connect easily with payment providers.
Works well with most popular SEO plugins.
You can easily create reports and integrate Woocommerce with Marketing CRM's such as Mailchimp.
Shipping is a bit tedious - I only sell to EU countries, so it would be nice if Woocommerce grouped countries together.
Live orders arrive in the orders menu but it would be nice to see what the product was without having to click on the eye icon.
Email notifications to customers are very basic. It would be better having a more advanced customiser which could incorporate a more customer friendly layout or upsell process.
Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
A good starting point to e-commerce
Opmerkingen: I've used WooCommerce for basic e-commerce websites and it make a good job for it. Managing products, orders and shipments is relatively easy. It is a really good and free option to test your e-commerce idea.
Woocommerce is easy yo user for Wordpress users. If you are a Wordpress user, you can easily implement Woocommerce and start your e-commerce business. It comes with a couple of basic templates and allows to add products and open your website very fast.
Woocommerce runs robust and stable as a core WordPress plugin. Automatic updates keep the plugin at the latest version. It is very good for security issues. Default plugins are very basic but there are lots of great plugins for woocommerce. You can find a theme and plugin nearly for all of your customization needs.
Minpunten: Default themes and functions are very basic for an e-commerce operation. This means you have to add more themes and plugins. While there are lots of great themes on the market, useful ones should be very expensive. There should be inexpensive alternatives but there should be a risk involved them when it comes to security. It is possible to face performance and slowness issues if you installed lots of plugins to fulfill your needs.