Wie gebruikt deze software?
eCommerce platform that helps small to large sized retail outlets manage multiple customer accounts, payments, orders, inventory & store.
Gemiddelde scores117 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4 / 5
- Klantenservice 3.5 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.5 / 5
- Prijsinformatie Contact Automattic for pricing details
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Functies van WooCommerce
- Aanpasbare branding
- Gestandaardiseerde antwoorden
- Integratie van derden
- Offline formulier
- Overdrachten en routering
- Proactief chatten
- Scherm delen
- Websitebezoekers bijhouden
- Beheer van meerdere winkels
- Marketing via meerdere kanalen
- Mobiele toegang
De nuttigste reviews van WooCommerce
Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
WooCommerce is robust but can be a bit daunting to setup or use for complex situations
Opmerkingen: I like WooCommerce because I use it a lot and it works well with my own Web Development I do but sometimes it's just quicker and easier to tell a client to use something else in some cases.
Pluspunten: WooCommerce does a great job at a variety of different things right out of the free (mostly) box. Want to open a shop for your comic book collection? Done. Want to sell tickets to an event? Done. Want to just keep a log of event attendees and "sell" a free ticket? Done. Just about anything you could need to do is fairly simple with WooCommerce once it is setup.
Minpunten: Setup and configuration can sometimes be a bit daunting especially for those that are not well off on knowledge of WordPress. If you want to do certain more complex things with WooCommerce you can sometimes run into issues either being able to do them at all, being able to do them exactly the way you want, or finding a plugin that operates the way you need. Then, even when you do find a plugin, you have to then keep yet another plugin up to date as well as possibly pay for said plugin too. It can add up quick if you start to get a little more advanced with WooCommerce.
Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018
Best eCommerce for WordPress hands-down, but prepare to pay for most customizations
When it comes to choosing the right eCommerce platform for WordPress, it's the most rock-solid, safest choice for any long term use based on my experience from over a dozen store launches.
- The plugin is frequently updated, compatible and tightly integrated with WordPress (as WooCommerce was purchased by WordPress' parent company in 2015)
- The core WooCommerce plugin is freely available to install, which would work for many small, generic storefronts.
- Offers the largest selection of third-party plugins/extensions available for WordPress ecommerce.
- Wide out-of-the-box support with popular third-party WordPress themes.
- Relatively easy and fast to set up, with good documentation; offers a few free starter themes via the WooCommerce store.
- If you're willing to pay, WooCommerce can do just about anything and integrates with almost anything.
- The WooCommerce core plugin is built mostly barebones (using extensions to add functionality), which brings better speed and less bugs.
- Good customer service support and detailed documentation for their paid WooCommerce add-on extensions.
- Offers very powerful Zapier support (requires a paid add-on). I've never had any point where I've considered using another online store platform with WordPress, or even one of the many non-WordPress hosted ecommerce website subscription solutions.
- WooCommerce extensions are surprisingly expensive and also subscription-based, requiring an annual fee. Inexpensive third-party alternatives exist, but there is risk involved.
- Building an extended "platform" such as a membership site / offering subscriptions (for example) can require multiple paid WooCommerce add-ons that rack up hundreds of dollars in annual fees.
- WooCommerce mobile app tools do exist, but do not offer much functionality beyond sales reports.
- Highly customized WordPress stores using a lot of plugins are at an increased risk to see major conflicts and performance degradation, and troubleshooting can be difficult.
Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Powerful E-commerce Interface
Opmerkingen: We've enjoyed WooCommerce during the last few years and have found it to be a solid e-commerce solution for our business. The system continues to improve and grow and we would recommend it to any companies looking for a powerful, customizable platform from which to launch their online sales and manage their customer base.
Pluspunten: WooCommerce forms the backbone of our e-commerce website and we've been using it for around five years at this point. It handles a high quantity of orders with ease and its customization options are so far-reaching that if you can dream of a plugin for the system, it probably already exists or is under development somewhere (this may have something to do with its integration into Wordpress). Recently, we've been utilizing the Subscriptions feature to more accurately manage our customers' accounts, and this feature is particularly useful for recurring transactions. Coupons are easy to create and keep track of and WooCommerce can also be linked to external systems for more accurate monetary calculations and other relevant business features.
Minpunten: Reporting within the system does leave something to be desired. We've found that the reporting dashboard is fairly limited, particularly for more advanced metrics that can be found in systems like Quickbooks. However, as noted above, the system can be linked to other systems using plugins and various connectors, so it's possible to extract that detailed sales data if need be. On occasion the sheer amount of customization options can be overwhelming, as well, though this is a better problem to have than a system with too few options. The various plugins just need to be managed in a coherent fashion to ensure site stability.
Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Virtual stores with high performance in a short time.
Opmerkingen: WooCommerce has allowed me to create virtual stores in a short time, their plugins facilitate and save a lot of time since they can integrate vital features for a virtual store, such as shopping carts, payment methods, search engine, etc. I can also integrate it with custom templates, so it allows versatility and originality, it also helps to make SEO in a more simplified way, this tool has been improving over time, it is not what it was a year ago, it has been in constant evolution, I am quite satisfied with its implementation.
Pluspunten: What I like most about WooCommerce is that it makes the creation of sales websites much simpler and more dynamic, it has support for a large number of templates, plugins that add very useful functions, such as coupon systems, integration of methods of payment, mail confirmation, what I like most is that it allows to register a massive amount of products to the website without losing performance, it is optimized for SEO which facilitates having a greater reach on the internet.
Minpunten: It is a tool that facilitates a lot when it comes to creating virtual stores, a detail to take into consideration is that its line of learning is quite steep, so it is not ideal to be used by people who do not have enough knowledge, it is a intermediate-advanced tool usually takes quite a while to set everything up, although this is worth using.
Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018
The best e-commerce solution with the monopoly in the field (which is being well used)
Pluspunten: *UI The looks of the Woo are getting better after each new release (happens very often) and their team is doing a lot to bring the best to the customers. *Out of the box features When you install Woo and and have in mind to create a simple shop fast - Woo can help you do just that in a matter of minutes. All you need is to follow simple guidance and in few hours you can start selling.
Even though woo commerce itself is free - any kind of additional plugins are just unreasonable expensive. Even the simple mail integration or bulk pricing is going to cost you. *A lot of old features Many things in Woo are outdated. The fact that there are not many competing solutions should not stop the Woo team and I believe that they will dedicate their work into simplifying the experience and make the whole e-commerce work smarter for a new customer.