Wat is Canfigure?
Canfigure is ontworpen om een schaalbare, kosteneffectieve oplossing te bieden. Dankzij de bibliotheek met goed ontworpen modules is het mogelijk uitsluitend de functionaliteit te implementeren die je nodig hebt, en vervolgens uit te breiden in een tempo dat bij je past. De out-of-the-box functionaliteit bestaat uit ondersteuning voor geïntegreerde CMDB (Configuration Management Database), beheer van bedrijfsmiddelen, verandermanagement en service desk. Met de intuïtieve beheerfuncties kun je de database aanpassen en uitbreiden met alle configuratie-informatie die je wilt bijhouden.
Wie gebruikt Canfigure?
Elke sector, alle bedrijven die hun eigen omgeving willen beheren en een volledig geïntegreerde oplossing nodig hebben. Bedrijven met speciale vereisten die geen product kunnen vinden dat flexibel genoeg is om aan hun behoeften te voldoen.
Canfigure - Details
Opgericht in 2013
Canfigure - Details
Opgericht in 2013
Video's en afbeeldingen van Canfigure
Vergelijk de kosten van Canfigure met soortgelijke producten
Canfigure - implementatie en ondersteuning
- Live online
Functies van Canfigure
- Aanpasbare branding
- Aanpasbare formulieren
- Aanpasbare rapporten
- Aanpasbare velden
- Active Directory-integratie (AD)
- Activiteiten volgen
- Beheer van Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Beheer van supporttickets
- Configureerbare workflow
- Controle van goedkeuringsbeheer
- Dashboards maken
- Eenmalige aanmelding
- Enquêtes en feedback
- Integraties van derden
- Ondersteuningstickets bijhouden
- Op regels gebaseerde workflow
- Rapportage en statistieken
- Realtime analyse
- Realtime meldingen
- Realtime rapportage
- Taakvoortgang bijhouden
- Voor meerdere talen
- Wijzigingen bijhouden
Alternatieven voor CanfigureMeer alternatieven voor Canfigure
Easy to Implement and Use
Very easy and straight forward implementation. We did it without any assistance just by following installation guide. Functionally deep, customize-able and integrate-able. Supatools support team is very helpful in these aspects. SupaTools team keeps in touch and frequently deliver product updates/enhancements/fixes. Although designed for ICT industry but can be easily be adapted for Maintenance/Property Management services.
Support team is always there to assist in case of problem or issue. Nothing negative to say about them!
Reactie SupaTools Limited
5 jaar geleden
Hey Irfan, thank you so much for this review! We will continue to deliver the service you are used to, and watch out for more new software features!
Hawkins Service Desk Review
In general the experience is good.
1. Reporting is not user friendly. The system prescribes type of reports e.g. Resolved vs closed. We report on resolved tickets(maybe not correct from an SLA reporting perspective, however we have minimal reopens) - the Incident KPI dashboard reports on closed. I am not using the reporting functionality at all and have compiled my own queries/views and dashboards. In addition the display of results in graphical format is quite limited.
2. Updating via emails are not neat/tidy - includes a lot of information (signatures and pictures) making it difficult to follow the notes.
3. Agents work on more than one ticket the same time and would like to keep the ticket open - although a ticket can be opened in a new window it only shows the "edit" view and not all information required (e.g. notes) to actively work on a ticket
4. Cannot exclude child-related incidents from SLAs
5. Admin manual to be more comprehensive on the how to do that what to do.
6. In instances when we want to add a picture, we need to save it as a document before it can be an attachment - it would be better to copy and paste the picture (especially in the knowledge base, but this can also be applied when we want to send a printscreen to a user via notes or notify) - we communicate a lot with vendors and need to send them printscreens as certain test are done. Because of the extra steps to be added to allow this in SupaTOOLS, the team tends to bypass SupaTOOLS and send comms via their mail accounts. This means I have to manage this factor as well. Chris has been more than supportive and quick to respond, which I appreciate.
Reporting Reminders not configured
5 jaar geleden
Thanks for that honest review Marthie! I'm pleased to say that we are working on all of the issues you have raised, and expect to address them all in our next major update in early 2017. We'll get you to update your review at that time!
SupaCMDB is an essential asset giving assurance that our config records are maintained accurately.
SupaCMDB is highly customisable, configurable and scalable. Relationships can be expressed in multiple ways within and across CIs, which allows us to effectively assess the impact of changes to service. Creating views, dashboards and most reports is simple and each can be customized for individuals, roles, functions etc. Integration with key external systems (eg Jira) is possible via the supaTools API.
It can be difficult to get some of the more complex reports out of the system, although SupaTools support are always on hand to assist or create new reports if needed.
SupaTools provides our organization with quality applications that are critical to our business.
ITIL/ITSM rules management and enforcement.
External applications extension and integration.
Security policy enforcement.
Historical reporting for trend analysis.
Full Lifecycle management.
Outstanding vendor support.
The COTS version of the application feature rich and is flexible enough to customize for company-specific requirements. The ITIL process-based, ITSM software helps us enforce our business processes and rules. It has very granular user authorization features and profiles that help us easily update, maintain and enforce our security principles. Additionally, we use the APIs to help integrate functions of the application to our other systems. Finally, the support of the SupaTools team has been outstanding. They have always accommodated our requests, and in some cases helped us make design/integration decisions that prevented issues further down the line.
The original UI looked a little dated (block images, etc...), but they have made great strides in recent updates.
SupaDESK is great if you understand the importance of Service Delivery
We are delivering a much better, managed, rationed, fair service delivery in a resource constrained environment.
Getting staff to self-log and also sending the basic Net Promoter Score feedback request for every closed save helped productivity.
As a 10 year veteran of the product I like how it aligns to IT Service Management. It is so extensible and well modelled for Service Desk and IT management under ITIL. The biggest payback is when your service desk staff "click" as to why maintaining a CMDB is the cornerstone of service delivery - and why logging calls (especially staff self-logging) is the key to managing requests.
Sometimes, I could not remember the path to change and publish some templates - this is due to the extensibility of the product and my poor memory.