Gemiddelde scores241 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4 / 5
- Klantenservice 3.5 / 5
- Functies 4 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4 / 5
- Universal selective systems
Providing Enterprise Resource Planning
De nuttigste reviews van Odoo
Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Covers most of the organisational needs but need customization as well
Opmerkingen: Have experience of consulting and over seeing the implementation ( 14 Implementations) of Odoo from version 8 to 11 for the past 4 years.
1) Opensource and SaaS option
2) Easy to use - Maintained uniformity across modules
3) Availability of Third Party apps
4) OCA community support
5) No other opensource ERP covers Inventory (Product master - ability to handle product variance / Inventory valuation / Landing Cost) and Recruitment functionality like odoo
6) Odoo Enterprise Accounting reporting is a plus
7) Easy to customize or develop new module using Odoo Studio if your an enterprise customer
8) Developing new module even in enterprise will not take much time
9) Partners availability across globe is a plus
10) Having Ecommerce functionality in an ERP is great advantage
1) Need customization for localization ( Both HRMS - End of service calculation and Taxation)
2) Must to have functionalities are moved from community to enterprise form Odoo version 9 onward till odoo 12
3)Must to have accounting reports moved to Odoo enterprise
4)Not providing incremental update to the existing version is minus
5) Different pricing for different region
6) Document management features could have been better even-though they released few more functionalities in Odoo 12
Antwoord van de leverancier
van Odoo op 16-11-2018
Thanks for the review Selvakumar! We appreciate the 10/10 for recommendation. Your key points in both areas were informative to read. We like to see the Pros in order to understand where our community finds the most value, as well as the Cons to see where we can improve. Note for some of these (such as Documents management) that our software is constantly being updated and improved by a global team of awesome developers to bring features like this to our users. If you are on the SaaS platform, these features are delivered to you automatically without any need to update or reconfigure (we like to make things simple and easy). Hope to see you at our next Odoo event to learn more about your experience! :)
Beoordeeld op 8-5-2018
Extensive ERP for a small to medium sized business.
Opmerkingen: Having everything in one app is the major benefit to me. I don't have to use different software for Sales and Purchases; for Contacts; fr Projects etc. Another benefit for me is the ability to attach documents to each transaction for tax purposes at the end of the financial year.
Odoo is an Opensource ERP with a free Community Edition and a paid Enterprise edition. It is packed with features like Accounting, Project Management, Customer Management, Employee & Recruitment Management, Inventory & Warehouse, Sales and Purchase and POS to name a few.
I like the Dashboard where one can get an bird's eye view of the status of any task or activity that needs attention. Plenty of additional modules (called Apps) are also available on the Odoo Store. Odoo uses Postgresql as database. It offers plenty of customisation options. Some countries' standard Chart of Accounts are available by default, or you can create your own. Overall a very useful ERP.
Minpunten: I'm reviewing the Community Edition: On the downside, it has a relatively big learning curve. Setup and initial configuration is crucial. I would have liked to choose between mySQL and Postgresql as some hosting providers does not offer Postgresql. Some minor frustrations is the fact that an invoice can only be created after a quotation, then an order. I would've liked to be able to enter an invoice without an quote or order; for example monthly regular contractual invoices. Having said that, depending on how your business work, it might not affect you that much. Secondly, recording expenses is cumbersome - expenses are recorded either through the employer expense module (which is not always related to an employer, like rent), or through billing. Either way, you need to create a "product or service" for expenses before entering them. Where and how you enter them, also affects your expense reporting. I would also like to see more reporting options like traditional desktop apps. Customer support for the Community Edition are limited to the forums and some manuals for older editions.