Wat is App Builder?
Indigo.Design biedt een uniform platform voor visueel ontwerp, UX prototyping, codegenerering en app-ontwikkeling dat je teams productief houdt in de tools waar ze van houden. Maak de beste UI-ontwerpen met behulp van de componenten en UX-patronen in het expressieve Indigo Design System met Sketch UI-kits. Voeg interacties en overgangen toe om gebruikersstromen weer te geven, prototypes met anderen te delen op elk apparaat, opnames te maken en bekijken van gebruikers van je prototypes.
Wie gebruikt App Builder?
Indigo.Design biedt jouw ontwerp- en ontwikkelingsteams een oplossing om zo snel mogelijk de perfecte apps te leveren zonder in te leveren op UX.
Waar kan App Builder worden geïmplementeerd?
Cloud, SaaS, Web, Mac (desktop), Windows (desktop), Linux (desktop), Windows (lokaal), Linux (lokaal)
Video's en afbeeldingen van App Builder
Functies van App Builder
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Gegevens importeren en exporteren
- Geïntegreerde ontwikkelomgeving
- Grafische gebruikersinterface
- Integraties van derden
- Rapportage en analyse
- Slepen en neerzetten
- Visueel modelleren
- Web- en mobiele apps ontwikkelen
Alternatieven voor App Builder
Reviews over App Builder
Best prototype design application
Opmerkingen: This app is handy when it comes to creating complex prototypes. It provides a lot of features for making interactive animated prototypes
It provides an easy way to integrate with a sketch that's what I really love about. Also, it comes up with the new feature of creating usability study. Besides that, it allows me to create animated interactive prototypes efficiently. The learning curve of this app is so easy everyone can learn it in a short period of time.
This app requires high memory usage and resources so it isn't applicable for that laptop that has a low ram configuration.
A picture is worth a thousand words,..an Indigo Studio prototype is worth a million!
As a business analyst, my main aim is to make sure that clients and developers share a common understanding of the requirements and functionalities. Indigo Studio has been an invaluable tool to define and refine requirements and interactions with stakeholders and communicate these requirements to the development team.
I started using Indigo Design while it was still on beta at a previous job and had a great experience with it. When I got the chance to select a prototyping tool at my new job, I chose Indigo Design, knowing it would allow to quickly and easily create prototypes and be easy to learn for future team members regardless of their technical or design background.
- Easily create interactions: Indigo's greatest strength is indubitably the ease with which it allows to simulate interactions. You can create simple interactions by creating states triggered by events in just a few minutes without having to be an expert UX/UI designer or a developer. - Easy to share with stakeholders and team: The link sharing capabilities allow stakeholders and team members to access the prototype, interact with it and comment. - Easily reuse elements with screenparts: Screenparts allow to define elements once and reuse them throughout the project whenever applicable instead of having to redo the element over and over. - Useful icon library: The icon library allows to better illustrate some concepts as well as to add some style to prototypes without having to look for images.
- No versioning capabilities: There is no direct way to save a version of the published prototypes and be able to share a working version with other people as functionalities and tweaks are added by a stakeholder while the development team is working on the previously defined scope. - Collaboration functionalities: the collaboration functionalities are essentially limited to publishing and downloading, meaning everyone is using a copy of prototypes and "screenparts" instead of having a common base. It would be great to be able to build a library of reference elements shared with a team. - Limited text formatting options: This is a less critical issue but being able to format table cells would allow to show that some elements are hyperlinks for instance.
Redenen om over te stappen op App Builder: The ability to easily create interactive prototypes.
Excellent software, great components
Opmerkingen: Time saving as well as well as ease of use. App builder allows myself as a developer to set up a base project with use of better components
Ease of use, drag and dropping components is really great and very easy to use
Styling could be a bit better, inline styling and dragging a component below another
Nothing special. Buggy at best.
Opmerkingen: I was hoping for so much more, having the component library for sketch (does not work well) and code generation (also very buggy and does not work well) were the reasons I chose to also try indigo design. But compared to other products it is way too basic.
Integrating with sketch was easy.
There is no useful tools. So much left to be desired. Prototyping is sub-oar at best and that is really the only feature available.
Overwogen alternatieven: InVision App
Redenen om voor App Builder te kiezen: Because of the component library for sketch and code generation, which both left so much to be desired.
Redenen om over te stappen op App Builder: Because of the component library for sketch and code generation, which both left so much to be desired.
Great tool for WYSIWYG prototyping and app building
Opmerkingen: Very positive, saved us days and weeks of time.
Ease of use, lots of UI controls for what we needed to build our user interface. The Grid control was really rich easily configured.
I didn't like the databinding limitations, we use cloud links that our dev team created - but they have since added that feature, so we are going to use it next!