Wie gebruikt deze software?
Lumen5 is gunstig voor alle merken en bedrijven die zich serieus willen bezighouden met contentmarketing en, in het bijzonder, videocontent.
Gemiddelde scores94 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.6/5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.7/5
- Klantenservice 4.6/5
- Functies 4.4/5
- Waar voor je geld 4.5/5
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proef Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Opgericht in 2016
Lumen5 is een videocreatieplatform dat is ontworpen voor merken en bedrijven om sociale content te produceren om de betrokkenheid van online doelgroepen te verhogen. Het doel van het platform is om iedereen zonder training of ervaring in staat te stellen om moeiteloos en binnen enkele minuten boeiende videocontent te maken. Dankzij deze technologie kunnen marketingteams zich concentreren op het verhaal, terwijl ze voor het zware werk kunnen vertrouwen op het systeem.
Functies van Lumen5
- Beheer van sociale media
- Conversies bijhouden
- Publiceren via meerdere kanalen
- Maatschappelijk delen
- Ondersteuning voor HD-resolutie
- Opdelen en samenvoegen
- Video vastleggen
- Aanpasbare branding
- Maatschappelijk delen
- Slepen en neerzetten
- Tekst naar video
- Video vastleggen
De nuttigste reviews van Lumen5
Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018
Amazing video creator and editor that allows you to upload a blog post for automatic video creation
Opmerkingen: Easily created dozens of videos for our marketing purposes. This is something I would not have thought one person would have been able to do but I was able to churn out videos without having a team to help.
Pluspunten: We never purchased this because the free version was absolutely amazing. I was surprised there was so much functionality in the base version. The one thing the free version didn't have that I would have paid for is HD video quality but it was still good enough for our purposes. The integrated stock photos, video backgrounds, and background music is fantastic and was something I used extensively in our marketing.
Minpunten: It's amazing, but the one thing I wish existed that I brought up to their team is if you duplicate a previously made video, you can't change the blog post associated with it in their interface that allows you to easily copy and paste text from the blog post that the video is intended for. This is such a small complaint for an amazing free product.
Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Easy way to convert blog posts to videos
Here's what I liked about Lumen5
1. Creating a video is pretty straightforward: After signing up, you'll be taken to your dashboard. Click on the create video button, after which you'll be shown 3 options, create a video from an article or blog post, copy & paste your content, or create a video from scratch. 2. Instant Videos: According to Lumen5 "These are intelligently crafted videos based on your blog posts." to create an instant video you'll have to add at least 1 RSS feed. After adding a feed you'll get the notification "Successfully added! We're analyzing that feed and will send you an email when we have videos ready." It took roughly 5 minutes to receive the email but instead of waiting for the email, after two minutes I refreshed the instant videos page and there were already draft videos from my blog posts. I could then edit their suggestions and tailor it to my needs. 3. Media Gallery: Lumen5 had their gallery of images, stock music and gifs which I could use to make my videos. I liked that I could upload my own images. 4. Video Orientation: I liked that I could make a landscape 16:9 video, or a square 1:1 video. 5. Video length: Lumen5 lets you choose what speed you want the "slides" to play at, this determines the length of the video. You can choose fast, slow or normal. The number of slides also determines how long your video would be.
1. Instant Videos: I added 2 RSS feeds to Lumen5, one was to my LGBT book blog and the other was to my marketing blog. I wanted to see what intelligent videos they would create and while the video for my marketing blog was good, the videos for my book blog was horrible.
The images suggested did not match any of the blog posts. This is probably because while they have a good media gallery, the images are mostly generic or marketing related, so I had to replace all the images in the video.
What I think should be done: I think they need to add more diversity to the images in their media gallery. I know there is an option to upload my own image but I still think they need to have a varied selection of images that can be used for non-marketing related videos. I also think they need to improve their AI to select suitable images for a video. 2. Video Speed/Lenght: Currently the length of the video depends on the number of slides and the video speed, ie fast, slow or normal. However, if you choose "fast" this speed is applied to all the slides.
What I think should be done: I'd like to be able to vary the speed of each slide, there are some slides I'd like to be longer than the rest because it might have a lot more info than other slides, or because I want people to take an action or notice something specific. I'd rather not have all the slides play slowly.
Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020
best social media video content creation tool
I have been using lumen5 for almost a year and I have to say it is probably the best social media video content creation tool in the market.
I would say it is the Canva of video, basically because you can create videos with no need of video editing knowledge.
You can both upload your own videos or just use their media library to create your video.
Just choose a template and type in your text.
A killer functionality is the option to create a your video from a url. If for example you have a blog post that you wish to promote, just paste the url and the tool gets the content from your blog post and organises content as a video automatically.
Only cons I have is that with the starter plan you can only use 720px resolution videos which is a problem if you are thinking of using videos as ads on instagram. (only 1080 accepted)
- ease of use - you don´t need to have any technical knowledge on video creation. It is as easy as choosing a template depending on the social media channel you are publishing for, select from different formats and styles and just drag and drop content from the content library.
- easy to change formats - for example if you have created a video for an instagram post and decide to re-use it for your tv screen or blog post you just choose a different template and the software will adapt your content for that particular style
The starter plan which is 29$ per month only gives the option of having 720px resolution videos
If you wish you have 1080 resolution videos you have to upgrade to the premium plan which is 79$ per month which is quiet a high price if you are a freelancer.
Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019
Opmerkingen: I've been using Lumen5 to create short videos for Facebook for a client. The videos have typically been well received and the best part is that they don't take very long to create at all. The free images and video clips are helpful for when you don't have your own content to put in the video too.
Pluspunten: Lumen5 is a great way to create short videos from articles, blogs, etc for social media. The software grabs the content, drops it into videos and creates the slides you need (you can adjust them as you need to). It's helped level the playing field for creating video content for me without having to pay a small fortune.
Minpunten: The software can be a little finicky when you're trying to adjust where and how long text shows up, but it works well otherwise.
Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
I guess it does the job okay
Opmerkingen: This program has the things you need to put together a video. I'm not sure that it's any better or worse than any other system. The pieces are there but of course the videos quality will be based on the artistic and advertising skill of the user.
Pluspunten: There are some nice options such as "Brand presets" that you can upload and use for videos.
Minpunten: I tried the option of making "instant videos" from feeds such as blogs. The resulting video did pair somewhat appropriate visuals with text quotes. For example, a blog post about writing for children used pictures of children. However, the resulting video wasn't very compelling. The children all looked unhappy, and the text quotes would need major editing.