Wat is Quicklizard?
Quicklizard biedt het ultieme dynamische prijsplatform voor e-commerce en omnichannel-detailhandelaars. Met QL kun je op basis van realtime markttrends optimale prijzen bewaken, berekenen en toepassen.
Het AI-platform (Artificial Intelligence, kunstmatige intelligentie) volgt en analyseert continu meerdere gegevensbronnen, waarbij prijzen worden aangepast zodat je winstgevend en tegelijkertijd concurrerend blijft.
Wie gebruikt Quicklizard?
Met de QL-oplossing kunnen productmanagers gemakkelijk en automatisch grote hoeveelheden productprijzen bijwerken, inzicht krijgen in markttrends en met realtime input de productprijzen optimaliseren.
Twijfels over Quicklizard? Vergelijk met een populair alternatief
Omnia Dynamic Pricing
Andere goede alternatieven voor Quicklizard
Reviews over Quicklizard
Reviews op basis van bedrijfsgrootte (werknemers)
Reviews zoeken op score
The leading solution for innovative dynamic pricing.
1. Easiness of Use 2. Competence of the team 3. Availability and Response Time 4. Not only state of the art, one step ahead 5. Bandwidths of Features & Functions
Sometimes, the company seems to be too innovative for the state of the market. The market has been educated for the classical price monitoring to get competitive price data. Quicklizard is way more than that, but struggles sometimes to be comparable with vendors who deliver less features & functions.
Profit optimization made easy. Offer the right price for the right product at the right time.
Opmerkingen: If you are not already using Quicklizard, you should definitely consider using it. Offer your customers the best price for all your products every day.
We are a sales partner of Quicklizard and therefore regularly give demonstrations to customers who have more or less dealt with the topic. Again and again we are amazed how we manage to explain this complex topic and the incredible possibilities Quicklizard offers to new customers. This is only possible because Quicklizard makes it very easy for users to understand and use the system as such. Once installed and filled with data everyone benefits from day one. If you have questions like: can we map this logic / rule, our answer is yes in 95% of the cases. For the other 5% the excellent Quicklizard Support will step in and can solve 99% of the cases. The best of all - Quicklizard integrates perfectly into your existing IT infrastructure. Simple and reliable. Conclusion: Even if dynamic prices, automated price recommendations or just a clear view on your competitors are foreign words for you at the moment. With Quicklizard these terms will soon become your native language.
That it is not about implementing a software but a way of thinking, a way of dealing with a problem. It takes trust and courage to break away from the familiar paths in pricing.
Rule-based pricing that has no limitations
Easy to manage very complex rules for pricing, based mostly on competitor data but also incorporating our own attributes and limits. We have 9000+ skus online across many different countries and currencies, Quicklizard allows us to focus on creating the pricing logic and rules, and it takes care of all the calculations and prioritising which rule should apply to which product. Custom functions can be written in Python so are easy to adapt.
Non-technical users sometimes found it difficult to understand which rules kick in and why. It is not a turn-key solution, whilst they were very helpful with issues relating to their API we had to do all of the integration work ourselves.
2 jaar geleden
Dear Frank, Thank you for the positive review! We highly appreciate your feedback and constantly work to improve our services. We will continue to do our best to help you get the most out of using Quicklizard.
Best of Breed Optimization in today's hyper competitive markets
Opmerkingen: We have clients who are looking for a way to better compete in different markets where the dominant players all use algorithmic strategies in order to optimize pricing. The Quicklizard solution evens the playing field in a significant fashion.
It all begins with the team, a group of super smart, experienced professionals, which provides a strong foundation for one of the most scalable, easy to configure set of AI powered algorithms that truly delivers profit and sales improvement immediately. Excellent support and a great way to allow a clients profit and sales goals to be inculcated into a unified pricing strategy.
The solution needs to be translated into more languages.
Very Smart Pricing Automation
Opmerkingen: Pricing Automation on the highest level.
Great platform that makes management of complex channel-specific pricing strategies easy. Plenty of pricing features, mainly based on competitors but also on additional data (stock, sales, views) and AI.
There is a bit of a learning curve to set up pricing strategies. Understanding all available options and using them correctly can be time consuming.