Wie gebruikt deze software?
Clearscope helpt contentteams van elke omvang om meer organische verkeersprestaties te genereren.
Gemiddelde scores41 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.9 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.9 / 5
- Klantenservice 5 / 5
- Functies 4.8 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.8 / 5
- Beginprijs US$ 350,00/maand
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proef Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Opgericht in 2015
Functies van Clearscope
- Beheer van sociale media
- Conversies bijhouden
- Publiceren via meerdere kanalen
- Integratie met Google Analytics
- Mobiel zoeken bijhouden
- Rangen bijhouden
- Tools voor onderzoek naar trefwoorden
- Trefwoorden bijhouden
De nuttigste reviews van Clearscope
Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018
It makes content research/development easy to manage while maximizing algorithmic-SEO qualitity.
Opmerkingen: Easy to use tool to help inform SEO-driven content creation and streamline the creation process. Also easy to optimize existing content.
New Content Development
- For a given keyword, Clearscope pulls an easy to read report of keywords that should be included in a new piece of content, and how frequently - this makes it extremely easy for a writer (freelance or in house) to follow in order to deliver algorithmically strong SEO. Now, you just have to proof for editorial / voice, knowing it's strong content that has a better chance of ranking.
- Additionally, it gives you the top quality content that's already out there so that you and your writers know what you're up against, and get insight into the tone, voice, etc.
- At the end of it all, you can throw the content the writer wrote into the tool to see it's SEO grade. Existing Content:
- Have existing content that you want to optimize and get more traffic to? Run it through the tool, see recommendations, and send it to get edited. The tool also has a powerful keyword research / recommendation engine. In summary: huge time saver and accuracy booster to help make content development and optimization turnkey. Also, working with the team is extraordinary. Some of the best support I've ever had. They also help you understand how to use the tool to maximize impact, rather than just having the subscription. Strong general SEO context is also a huge bonus.
Everything that comes to mind is really just out of personal preference for experience or aesh
- The UI is clean, but could potentially be more modern.
- Could be more distinct visual difference between the general keyword research tool (no limit on usage) and the keyword optimization tool (currently credit-based) to prevent user error.
Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019
Clearscope is a great tool for crafting content!
Opmerkingen: We were very early adopters of Clearscope. I've had an excellent experience using it since the beginning, and so has my team. I always recommend it to everyone I work with.
Pluspunten: I love how easy Clearscope makes it to find the content gaps between your competitors and you for any given keyword, on a granular level. This would be prohibitively time-consuming otherwise. That being said, my favorite feature is the content optimization tool. It allows you to easily fill in those gaps while crafting and/or optimizing your own content by providing live feedback on your progress. Lastly, the pricing is great for the value you are getting. Similar services are significantly costlier.
Minpunten: That there was no way to integrate it with Google Docs, so as to avoid having to copy paste the content into Clearscope for analysis. But they're working on making that possible now.
Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
My go-to SEO tool for creating content that ranks
Opmerkingen: Saves time in my content creation process. Helps create search-friendly articles. Higher rankings in Google search results. Useful and pretty reports.
Pluspunten: I love how Clearscope reverse engineers what's already ranking on Google for any given keyword, then shows all the relevant terms I need to include to create a search-engine friendly article. Before, I used to type a keyword into Google, eyeball the results, then make an educated guess about what kind of content would be relevant and important to write about. I don't do that anymore because I use Clearscope. This saves me time and energy, and even better, it's more accurate than what I used to do. I added the tool into the writing process for our internal team and freelance writers to make sure we know which relevant terms to include from the beginning. We've used Clearscope when creating content from scratch, and also to rewrite existing content that didn't have a good optimization score. We've seen major gains in both. I also use their keyword research tool in my planning/strategy phase so that's been helpful.
Minpunten: I think they could add a helpful feature to let you know when your content went down a grade, so you can make updates to keep your stuff relevant. That's minor though. The core functionality is solid and I couldn't be happier.
Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Finally, something that really moves the needle for content marketers!
Opmerkingen: Exceptional, Their product really has delivered results for our SEO and effectiveness of our content.
Pluspunten: I love the thinking behind this platform, it is so logical and transparent in regard to what it does that it is hard to really question its value. Now the work that was required to make it work has been rather enormous and we have seen great strides in the last year we have been using it, but from day one, its core function worked and always has. That alone is very rare. The support is excellent and that is because they care about their product, which I love about them. We have seen true SEO improvement with the tool and now use it on all our content.
Minpunten: I wish their team was a little larger so they could make the tool even better in less time. But their is that old adage that "all good things come to those who wait." :) I have seen that is true with Clearscope.
Beoordeeld op 10-12-2018
Fantastic product and support.
Opmerkingen: With this software, you can use semantic keywords in your pages/articles so giving an opportunity to rank them higher in Google. I've recently set up an experiment, and I was able to push hundreds of articles which were ranking on page 2 to page 1 by grading the content via Clearscope without building any links. The founder is a lovely guy and helpful. Love where this software is heading, and I'm excited for them.
Pluspunten: Clearscope is a clever piece of software which uses several NLP machine learning algorithms to find semantic keywords to improve on-page SEO. Unlike the standard TF-IDF (Term frequency-inverse document frequency) used by other less sophisticated software.
Minpunten: We have to copy paste content into Clearscope for grading manually. If they can implement a way to use a URL to pull and grade content automatically it would be awesome — some WP plugin that can auto-update content after optimisation that would be sweet as well.