Wat is Supportbench?
Supportbench is the only platform built from the ground up to manage B2B customer relationships. We reduce the the amount of tools you need making teams more efficient and reduce costs. We don't want to be vendors and practice what we preach, which is why all of our customers consider us true partners in helping them shape how customers are supported. Our mission in life is to help you build customer loyalty and retention by making the sometimes difficult relationships easy.
Wie gebruikt Supportbench?
Our Enterprise Customers Just Love How We make Complex Workflows Easy to Manage. Wolseley, 3M, Budget, and many more around US & Canada have improved their customer management process tremendously.
Supportbench - Details
Opgericht in 2015
Supportbench - Details
Opgericht in 2015
Video's en afbeeldingen van Supportbench
Vergelijk de kosten van Supportbench met soortgelijke producten
Supportbench - implementatie en ondersteuning
- Live online
Functies van Supportbench
- Aanpasbare branding
- Aanpasbare formulieren
- Aanpasbare rapporten
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Aanpasbare velden
- Active Directory-integratie (AD)
- Activiteiten volgen
- Configureerbare workflow
- Discussies / forums
- Documenten opslaan
- Eenmalige aanmelding
- Enquêtes en feedback
- Gegevens importeren en exporteren
- Integratie van sociale media
- Integraties van derden
- Live chatten
- Online forums
- Rapportage en statistieken
- Realtime meldingen
- Slepen en neerzetten
- Voor meerdere talen
- Zelf leren
- Zoeken in gehele tekst
Alternatieven voor SupportbenchMeer alternatieven voor Supportbench
Transitioned from Salesforce Service Cloud, and are never looking back!
Opmerkingen: Better workflow in less time, with quicker results. Simply an amazing product, and am excited to see what features are coming down the pipeline.
Supportbench was made for and by someone who knows how to support customers, and isn't just a product bolted on top of a sales platform. The workflows presented for support agents is very intuitive, and the ability to log multiple touch points from different platforms is incredible. It has an incredibly bright, visual interface which informs an agent's workflow, not just showing them a backlog of cases or tickets to work on.
Supportbench has an abundance of features, with more being added seemingly daily. While you can easily get setup quickly, it can take some time to activate some of the more powerful features, such as workflows/automation; however, with Supportbench's amazing support team, these cons are easily overcome.
Working with Supportbench is a partnership
Opmerkingen: Supportbench is helping us support our customers as we always have done, but it is now giving us the ability to move to giving our customers a better service as we now have a better understanding of what they need through analytics and data rather then the 'gut feel'. The biggest asset Supportbench has is their team, they are responsive, they want to understand how your business works, and are continuously looking to add value to what they are offering so you in turn can offer more to your customer. When working with the Supportbench team it is a partnership, we are all working together to get the best for our customers and teams.
1. The ability to view what types of communications are coming into my team, allowing for more specific and valuable coaching and training of the team. 2. Supportbench allows each 'case' to stay together, by that I mean all emails, phone calls, notes are all in one place, if you want the information you just have to go to one case, instead of looking at multiple emails, notes etc. This is a game changer for my team. 3. the ability to use specific words within the content of an email to prioritize or direct that case to specific team members 4.Ease of customization of the screens, drop downs, create mandatory fields etc 4.Detailed reporting of KPI's for the team, but also specific customer details, reasons for contact, number of contacts, time taken to respond etc.
Initially my team were a little resistant to the change, having just used MS Outlook, but with the Supportbench team's support we were able to implement changes that made it more tuned into my teams needs and made it more 'comfortable' for them to use.
Good for sharing data sent to a distribution list
Opmerkingen: Not much, just having all support requests stored in the same place and shared between all team memebers
It allows us to see what is going on with all requests sent to our support DL. We stopped relying on emails
You can miss replies to already existing cases. Notifications are not good enough. Cases get insanely duplicated
Reactie Supportbench Services
4 jaar geleden
Thank you Maximiliano for the valuable feedback as your happiness is our top priority. There are different ways to receive and deal with notifications and we will be reaching out to ensure that your system is optimized and your experiences are resolved.
Amazing tool - all in one but also specialized. Super easy to use, MUCH better performance.
Opmerkingen: Amazing, I'd highly recommend it if you want a quick turnaround and solid immediate results!
What an amazing tool! I've gone through some of the other solutions like Zendesk, Freshdesk, and others, but none offers the intuitive use and design like SupportBench. It's super easy to set up, made a big difference for team performance and customer retention right out the gate (23% increased customer retention!), and unlike the others: the tool hasn't let us down since. Put together it's also much cheaper, so it's a clear win-win-win, while retaining flexibility to integrate with other tools out there. If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that performs better than any other, yet still has the depth needed to expand its use to multiple areas, look no further! Save some money while you're at it!
Honestly, I can't think of much! There was some minor dashboard confusion upfront that turned out to be a small user error that was resolved in a minute. Cause that's it, you get great service too.
Great Product with Endless Customization
We are a Prime Support Contractor for US Army in Middle East. Working in a multicultural multilingual environment has significant customer service challenges. Specifically, we have over 150 rental vehicles out in one particular fleet with no centralized repository for service requests. Support requests (service issues for the vehicles) came as a whirlwind of phone calls , emails, sms's, chats, etc.. with no central repository for tracking.
Support Bench was able to get us up and running with a customized solution within 4 hours.
1. Excellent pricing model, unlike most software which tease you with additional functionality with every increasing pricing plans, Support Bench gives full functionality based upon a declining price model for an increasing number of users. It is exceptionally price effective at small and large scale deployments. 2. Unlimited customization that curupasses the competitions simple interface that often is supported by underdeveloped code. 3. Support Bench supports their clientele consistently and with exceptional professionalism
You are NOT dealing with a cookie cutter software package that spends more money on marketing than development with an offshore customer support team.... when you need support, you are dealing with developers and people that can advise you on the "big picture" beyond what the average business owner would even imagine they would need in the future. 4. Real time software modification and implementation of global features; as some of the requirements we had were specific to a vehicle rental business, they added functionality that they saw would be beneficial for other clients with similar business models. Cons:
1. As expected the large amount of customization makes it a little overwhelming at first, but the interface can be very easily limited to the exact functionality required. As we have seen in the past 6 months of use, that additional functionality is extremely beneficial down the road.
2. I am not computer savy so ideas like "sandbox" and other standard terminology was not immediately understood, but after a couple days I realize the benefit of the features.
3. When critiquing the service (as in this review) , Support Bench users will tend to write such complimentary reviews that they will appear to be shills.
Please refer to comments
Please refer to comments