Wie gebruikt deze software?
ADP Workforce Now bedient klanten in bijna elke sector die op zoek zijn naar een oplossing voor het beheer van menselijk kapitaal op het gebied van HR, payroll, arbeidsvoorwaarden, talent, tijd en arbeid, analyse en meer.
Gemiddelde scores3.983 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.3/5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.2/5
- Klantenservice 4.1/5
- Functies 4.2/5
- Waar voor je geld 4.1/5
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proef Nee
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
- Opgericht in 1949
Bespaar tijd en geld en krijg gemoedsrust met ADP Workforce Now, de gebruiksvriendelijke en complete oplossing voor het beheer van menselijk kapitaal voor bedrijven met meer dan 50 werknemers. Het volledig geïntegreerde ADP Workforce Now-pakket is vanaf de basis opgebouwd met een enkele database en biedt mogelijkheden voor Human Resources, payroll, arbeidsvoorwaarden, talentmanagement, tijd- en werkbeheer, compliance en HR Analytics. Workforce Now kan ook eenvoudig en veilig worden geïntegreerd met andere HR- en bedrijfstoepassingen.
Functies van WorkforceNow
- Aanstellen (van personeel)
- Beheer van verlofuren
- Beheer van voordelen
- Tijd- en aanwezigheidsbeheer
- Volgen van sollicitanten
- Aangepaste tariefschalen
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Beoordelingen door collega's
- Doorlopend bijhouden van prestaties
- Evaluatiecyclus tracken
- Gewogen Prestatiecriteria
- Individuele ontwikkelingsplannen
- Beheer van onderaannemers
- Labor Forecasting
- Levenscyclusbeheer van personeel
- Tijd- en aanwezigheidsbeheer
- Vaardigheden bijhouden
- Variabele werkkrachten
De nuttigste reviews van WorkforceNow
Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
I've used ADP for over 25 years and they are constantly upgrading the software so benefit the user.
Opmerkingen: I am new to this company but prior to this company I also used Workforce Now and used, IReports and IPay and WGPS. Within the last 6 months I have implemented IPay, IReports and WGPS with my current employer. My team in Texas has also implemented these products with my direction.
Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and user friendly. ADP is constantly changing for the better and makes the user's life less stressful. I love the new Workforce Now with the immediate previews and how you can add schedules or change them. I love when I get a SUI change that I can go in myself and add the new rates. I love IPay and I Reports and I know I am going to love IArrive. Now employees can go in and change the taxes and direct deposits on their own. ADP's customer service is A1, fantastic, awesome and so on. I have used the Bridge several times and thoroughly love it.
Minpunten: I recently got a credit in my payroll account and I wasn't sure what it was for. I looked on Workforce Now in the banking and taxes section and could not find a place that would tell me what the credit was for. I called ADP's customer service and of course once again was able to help me immediately. It would be nice if there was a way to see what the credit was on the website.
Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
WFN Review 2018
Opmerkingen: Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good. PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)
Pluspunten: Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.
I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform.
1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import.
2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards)
3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed
Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Opmerkingen: When there's no issues with vacation time being requested off it is an easy system to use. It's all in one place so I enjoy using it as an employee.
Pluspunten: It's fairly easy to use, we use it to track time for clock in and out for time sheets. I can check my pay stubs, W2's and my time off. I can also submit my time off requests within the system directly to my supervisor so it's a really integrated system. My favorite thing about this system is how it interfaced with turbotax so my tax information is imported directly at the end of the year to file my taxes. So easy!
Minpunten: It's really cumbersome when it comes to multiple times in and outs. When you're leaving and coming back in one day it becomes really confusing for someone who isn't an administrator in the system. Also, if you don't have the saved up vacation time for the entire day it won't let you request the entire day off. So I need to be marked off as absent that day although it's a planned day off.... we work around it by emailing our supervisor ahead of time and explaining that it's not in ADP due to lack of vacation time banked but it's extra work for our supervisor to go in and mark it off before the time sheet is due. It's also hard to fix you have to put it 6 hours of vacation time then 2 hours absent somehow, the system tends to deny it most of the time and the administrator needs to fix it ...
Beoordeeld op 26-9-2019
If you have to track your employees time and attendance and manage payroll...
- I am only a user and I can only comment on my usage for logging-on, punch-in's and punch-out's and creating time reports for myself.
- I know that the system is used to track time for submission to ADP who then generates paychecks and direct deposits.
- It is easy to use once you navigate around a bit.
- It allows you to create reports for yourself of the time you put in.
- Reports are acceptable to Social Security for compliance verification.
- There is an APP for smartphones.
- Sometimes, if you go to a particular screen or function, it is difficult to find your way back to the screen that you started from.
- The browser "back" function does not work as you would expect.
- Sometimes it warns you that it cannot run because there is another active instance, even though you have signed-off and closed the tab earlier.
- It may require the complete clearing of your browser cache to fix previous problem.
- It forces you to change your password at regular intervals, even if you don't want to.
- If you have trouble entering your password, it will invalidate your account and force you to use the password reset process.
- If you forget your password, the process to reset it is cumbersome, finicky and prone to failures or rejections.
- It remember too many previously used passwords when changing passwords.
- It determines new password validity based on previous passwords and use of similar new passwords is very strict and often denied.
Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
We have not had a very good experience with ADP. Would not recommend to those seeking a user-friendly system with good customer service.
Opmerkingen: ADP has been constantly pushing back on us saying that when the system was initially set up, it was rushed and not set up properly. So we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked them to provide us with a list of courses to take. When we looked at the courses, it was realized by ADP and us that the page we had was different from theirs. Looks like we haven'#39;t even been getting the necessary updates for this either, not just the ATS. We are currently waiting for training material (half of which has to be paid for). I don'#39;t believe that training is going to fix all of the issues we'#39;ve had. Why else would it take months for things we request to be fixed? We have been unhappy for a while with this system. Through all of this we have been extremely patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt. We were told by an ADP representative that we were giving up. I have reason to believe that this is why our requests were stagnant for so long. Like ADP just threw their hands up in the air and said, why even help them, they'#39;re leaving anyways. We are very frustrated with this system, but even if we were entertaining the idea of switching to a different system, we still have jobs to do. So, why give up on us while the company is still paying you for your service? Totally backwards to me.
1. Reporting is difficult to navigate and select. You can create a custom report, but don'#39;t be fooled. It'#39;s not as customizable as you need it to be.
2. You cannot find an employee by typing out their full name; it has to be either their first or last name and then the options will populate.
3. There is no onboarding functionality. We'#39;ve created so many of our own spreadsheets simply because this function does not exist.
4. You can change the status of an applicant, but you have to go into their profile in order to do so or select a checkbox that will bring up a different screen. Too many pages between what you would like to do, makes such a simple step in the hiring process very cumbersome.
5. The referral option is not customizable at all. We were excited about this functionality, but can'#39;t even use it because it cannot do what we need it to do.
6. Our ATS has not received any patched updates at all (ADP has known about this and is 'quot;fixing'quot; for the past 6 months). Our applicants can'#39;t even click the '#39;next'#39; button without a banner being in the way of it. We know that we have lost many applicants due to this.
7. I do not work in the benefits side of things, but I know that we had a big issue with many of our employees being provided with the wrong insurance due to a mishap on ADP. Took us months to correct. Many employees paychecks for almost a whole year were incorrect that we had to refund.
8. Registering to apply for a position is so difficult. You have to click on '#39;apply'#39; for the same job 3 times navigating to multiple different screens before you actually start applying.
9. There is no automatic feature to remind our managers to submit their time cards for their branches. This has to be done manually. We have to then submit the time cards individually at the end of every pay period. This takes a whole day for one person to complete, and we have about 250+ employees.
10. Customer service is atrocious. It was so bad that when we finally complained about it enough, they didn'#39;t really offer any fixes to the standing requests that we already had, but offered us a 'quot;white glove'quot; service that we would have to pay for just to get better customer service. 10'#39;s of hours are wasted monthly just to get someone that can help us. And then we have to call back again to see if we get the same answer twice, which more often than not, we receive a different answer.
Antwoord van de leverancier
van Lori op 22-1-2018
Derek – I am sorry to see that you have had a less than stellar experience with our WFN product/service. As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I am committed to getting you the help and resources you need to improve your experience. Please reach out to me directly so I can assist. [email protected]