Wat is nopCommerce?
nopCommerce is een universeel platform voor e-commerce dat past bij de behoeften van elke webwinkel: het stimuleert zowel grote ondernemingen als kleine zakelijke sites over de hele wereld, bedrijven die fysieke en digitale goederen verkopen. nopCommerce is een transparante en goed gestructureerde oplossing die de beste functionaliteiten van open source en commerciële software combineert. nopCommerce is gebaseerd op ASP.net en is gratis.
Wie gebruikt nopCommerce?
Het MKB, grote winkelketens
Twijfels over nopCommerce?
Vergelijk met een populair alternatief
Andere goede alternatieven voor nopCommerce
Reviews over nopCommerce
Best open source eCommerce platform
Opmerkingen: It's very good and my morning tea cup is nopCommerce and day ending with nopCommerce.
nopCommerce is a completely open-source eCommerce platform that is built on Asp.Net core. Main benefit of use this platform is getting regularly updates with new features, bug fixing and it up to date with latest techonologies. Support is very good and has a very talented community on the forum where you can get a solution of your issue. Well maintained and structured code which is make easy to customize. Plugable architecture is just wonderfull feature.
As I'm using nopCommerce since last 5 years, till date I didn't find a single cons.
Powerful Ecommerce Solution
Opmerkingen: I am happy with NOPcommerce platform , I believe the platform will improve alot with future updates.
The NOPcommerce is very easy to learn and straightforward eCommerce platform. The platform has powerful features that are scale to handle large format or multi brand store. The Solution is Free to use and the NOP community is very strong in helping each other .
As the platform is not as popular as Shopify / Majento or Woo commerce, so lot of time I dont find ready plugins for integration. I recommend Nopcommerce team to provide ready plugins to connect with popular platforms such as Facebook , google , and others. Another recommendation is ability to launch the application on linux cloud servers which are cheaper compared to current Microsoft servers.
Opmerkingen: Overall experience is ok and it is very useful to our website.
What we like about this product is it is easy to deploy and easy to use. Very useful for our ecommerce website.
Nothing to hate on this product because some of our issues can be solve even on a difficult changes we want for our website. sometimes we are having difficulty on integrating to other apps but still manageable.
plugin with 3rd party
Opmerkingen: create special plugin from nopcommerce for marketing 3rd party like merchant google tag and others sales reports
.net technology with mvc .core easy work with plugin and modified the current
i find very little partner interested in developing and supporting
The Best DotNet Shopping Cart Software For Your Money!
Opmerkingen: We are a weekly, subscription based home delivery service. Therefore, there are no "out of the box" options out there that fully meet our business needs. The out the box NopCommerce solution met 75% our of requirements. More importantly, its open source flexibility allowed us to meet the other 25% using all internal resources and just one outside NopCommerce developer consultant/expert.
1. Value: For companies that need to make major customizations to an eCommerce software to fit their business needs, NopCommerce is hands down the best option. 2. DotNet/MS SQL Server: No other comparable open source platforms out there for DotNet/MS SQL Server 3. Active Core Team and Dev Community
1. Performance: We are on an older version of the software (3.8), and are satisfied with the Performance, but definitely not blown away by it. I know the nop team has been working on it diligently since our version and I'm excited to see what upgrading to the latest release (4.2) will do for us in terms of page load speeds. 2. Plugins: (a) It is difficult to know the quality of the plugins until installing. (b) many of the plugins are not open source, so we generally can't use them because we don't want to introduce inflexible dependencies for our major customizations.