Wie gebruikt Targetprocess?
Targetprocess is ideaal voor middelgrote bedrijven en grote ondernemingen. Kan worden gebruikt voor het effectieve beheer van projecten en processen zowel binnen als buiten IT, zoals onderwijs, marketing en werving.
Wat is Targetprocess?
Targetprocess is een softwaretool om Agile-projecten te visualiseren en te beheren volgens Scrum, Kanban of een aangepaste aanpak. Past zich flexibel aan op jouw managementstijl en organisatiestructuur. Door verbeterde visualisatiefuncties biedt Targetprocess het overzicht en de transparantie die je nodig hebt voor teams, projecten en de hele organisatie.
Erkend in het Magic Quadrant van Gartner voor Agile tools voor ondernemingsplanning. Moderne en soepele gebruikersinterface. Geweldige klantenondersteuning. Probeer het gratis!
Targetprocess - Details
Opgericht in 2004
Targetprocess - Prijsoverzicht
Targetprocess heeft een gratis versie en biedt een gratis proefperiode. Hieronder vindt u extra prijsinformatie voor Targetprocess.
Functies van Targetprocess
Reviews van Targetprocess
5 van 530 reviews worden weergegeven
Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Powerful Software for Agile Organizations, Could Improve in Usability on Higher End Functionality
Opmerkingen: We are using Targetprocess in our daily Agile practice. Our developers and Product Owners are trained in its use, and it is a huge piece of our practice. The software is key to our Agile efforts, and is relatively easy to set-up and use. However, the buyer should be aware that unless you deploy one of the pre-built frameworks, you will be starting with a clean slate, and will have to build your own structures, and this can take a bit of thought and time. I enjoy using the software, and we intend to renew our license for the next year, and will be making efforts to expand the user base. The ability to define different workflows for different teams is very powerful, as is the Request Portal, and other more DevOps type features. Story card aging is another nice feature that we now implement through custom rules.
Pluspunten: Excellent pricing structure, easy to set up, and implementation/training professional services are first rate. The software is powerful and can handle various different approaches to Agile/Agile Scrum, and comes with pre-built solutions for frameworks like SAFe. Our organization was up and running in little time.
Minpunten: Some of the more powerful features, such as creation of rules could be more straightforwardly implemented. Some features have a "coding" feel to them that could improve in usability, user-friendliness. The software is sensitive to hierarchical structure of Agile entities, and you have to get this right. The ability to move/transform entities into different levels of the hierarchy could be improved, and sometimes can disconnect entities from the hierarchy, forcing the user to reconnect them manually.
Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Excellent alternative to JIRA
We used JIRA for several years and it's good, but the lack of proper integrated hierarchy means organising 10,000+ items is just impossible. Even 3rd party plugins dont help much. The UI is slow and unattractive and after 6 months trying to get JIRA Porfolio to work (a cool idea!) I could never get it to and the response from Atlassian was disappointing overall.
The UI is much, much better in Target Process and
* Responsive UI
* Adding many stories at once is easy so doesn't interrupt your flow
* Incredible customer support responsiveness
* Dashboards are 10x better than anything in JIRA
* Reports are built in and very well designed, things you have to buy from 3rd parties in JIRA (if you even can)
* Roadmapping is harder than it looks, some planning features missing means i can't throw away my gantts just yet but it's getting close
* Search results have way too much white space, can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for - JIRA was better at this
* Difficult to learn the filtering side of things for anything more than basic needs (but their customer support team are amazingly supportive on this, even writing a script for me immediately to address my individual need). Oh, this is meant to be the con section isn't it. ;-)
* Workflows aren't quite as customisable as JIRA, such as setting triggers and custom screens
Beoordeeld op 24-12-2019
Convenient to run parallel projects
Pluspunten: I work at Targetprocess with a large team. We always have more than 10 projects on which we work in parallel. One of the cool features of the platform is the ability to quickly switch between project boards and use diagrams for visualization.
Minpunten: For some reason, there is no integration with GIT. This makes the platform less attractive. I also did not like access control. It is difficult to configure the rights so that not all users get access, but only a certain circle of people.
Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
As regular TP user for more than 5 years I recommend this tool to every team with agile mindset
We are having multiple teams that are cross-functional and have multiple projects. Also we practice some of the agile methodologies in our work and TP is great tool to support our business needs.
Also TP is great tool and has great blog so we give to all our new employees as onboarding procedure to learn from TP blog and to get familiar to TP.
TP supports all agile methodologies.
TP supports very big flexibility over it configuration and setup.
It is complex, very very complex, but still has intuitive UI.
I like TP's DSL used in search and filters.
TP is very very rarely under maintenance but even there it is usable.
As admin on TP I have big flexibility with user management.
Licensing is flexible and it is easy to add or remove some team members.
I like TP's blog.
Also I life option "follow" on items in TP.
Price, I have to say for company like our (from Bosnia) this price range is very unpopular.
Some dashboards, graphs, reports are very hard to understand and setup.
We could have use of some integrations that other products support (Bitbucket, some solutions for software documentation, Gdrive, Slack,...).
Sometimes descriptions on items are flickering (like they are being updated with some delay).
Pasting image to description is awesome thing, but sometimes can be slow and can irritate.
Beoordeeld op 14-9-2018
My experience with Targetprocess
Opmerkingen: We are using Targetprocess mostly for Product Backlog management. It helps us to visualize backlogs of different teams inside of one product and create a "big picture". Service organisations are using Kanban practices and it perfectly solves prioritization and backlog management issues.
- Flexibility of the tool, customization options
- Ability to create any kind of process workflow
- Out of the box Kanban metrics
- Representation of data on views and boards in any kind of form, for different stakeholders
- Visual cards and thier options
- Ability to automate process steps with web hooks and metrics
- Timeline is not useful
- Interdependencies management is poor
- Reporting engine, options are limited
- Customisation of entity view is not possible
- Access management options is limited
- Lack of capacity/resource management functionality
- Lack of Portfolio management (cost management, portfolio roadmaps, strategic dashboard, what if analysis)