Wat is Pipefy?
Pipefy is het werkmanagementplatform dat uitvoerenden in staat stelt hun werk op één plek te organiseren en te beheren, zodat iedereen elk proces zelf kan stroomlijnen en automatiseren.
Wanneer uitvoerenden beschikken over de benodigde tools om hun werk te verbeteren zonder op iemand anders te vertrouwen, is er geen limiet aan wat ze kunnen bereiken. Daarom verbetert Pipefy de flexibiliteit, verhoogt het de efficiëntie en levert het toegevoegde klantwaarde door optimalisatie van workflows, waardoor betere resultaten worden verkregen.
Wie gebruikt Pipefy?
Het Pipefy-platform stelt managers in staat om complexe processen en workflows te standaardiseren en uit te voeren via een Kanban-achtige gebruikerservaring, zonder dat er IT, technische vaardigheden of professionele diensten nodig zijn.
Pipefy - Details
Opgericht in 2014
Pipefy - Details
Opgericht in 2014
Video's en afbeeldingen van Pipefy
Pipefy - implementatie en ondersteuning
- Live online
Functies van Pipefy
- Aanpasbaar dashboard
- Aanpasbare formulieren
- Aanpasbare rapporten
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Aanpasbare velden
- Activiteiten volgen
- Automatisering van bedrijfsprocessen
- Compliance bijhouden
- Configureerbare workflow
- Controle van goedkeuringsbeheer
- Documenten opslaan
- Gegevens importeren en exporteren
- Grafische workfloweditor
- Integraties van derden
- Mobiele toegang
- Op regels gebaseerde workflow
- Op rollen gebaseerde toestemmingen
- Projecttijd bijhouden
- Rapportage en analyse
- Rapportage en statistieken
- Realtime gegevens
- Realtime meldingen
- Realtime rapportage
- Realtime updates
- Slepen en neerzetten
- Taakvoortgang bijhouden
- Voortgang bijhouden
Alternatieven voor PipefyMeer alternatieven voor Pipefy
Fabrício yutaka F.
Pipefy or Trello?
Opmerkingen: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.
That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.
Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.
Overwogen alternatieven: Trello
Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy: Trello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.
An easy and best project management tool
Opmerkingen: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.
1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications
1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products
Overwogen alternatieven: Trello
Redenen om voor Pipefy te kiezen: 1. Ease of integration. 2. Cloud - That enabled my team to work seamlessly from anywhere 3. Easy integration.
Overgestapt van: Jira
Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy: 1. Free pipes for 5 projects. 2. The experience in trial period was amazing. UX is the best. Every little feature is well thought off. 3. Cloud.
Bugs, lack of features
I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.
- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -
- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY
* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software
* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process * The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes * It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations
I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature
With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.
Opmerkingen: Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.
I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.
Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.
Redenen om over te stappen op Pipefy: Flexibility to be my main software, customised to work with my entire company.