Wie gebruikt deze software?
Retailers, Wholesalers and Manufacturers
Gemiddelde scores6 beoordelingen
- In totaal 5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.5 / 5
- Klantenservice 5 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 5 / 5
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobiel - Android native
- RELEX Solutions
- Opgericht in 2005
RELEX Solutions helps retailers become more competitive with cloud-native retail planning solutions powered by pragmatic AI, in-memory data processing and unsurpassed computational power.
Through accurate forecasting and replenishment, profitable use of retail space, impactful pricing and promotions, and optimized workforce planning, RELEX helps businesses plan better, sell more and waste less.
Functies van RELEX
- Gepland en daadwerkelijk bijhouden
- Historische verslaglegging
- Planning van productintroductie
- Beheer van bezettingsgraad
- Bijhouden en analyseren van gebruik
- Voor de detailhandel
- Voor kantoren
- Import- en exportbeheer
- Orders afhandelen
- Sales- en operationsplanning
- Uitwisseling van elektronische gegevens
De nuttigste reviews van RELEX
Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Outstanding supply chain planning system developed and implemented by supply chain professionals
* Relex welcomes and manages each new customer as a long-term Relex-family member, which consists in a transparent, friendly and productive collaboration
* For each project, Relex assigns 1 Senior Project Manager, 1 Process Expert and 1 Technical Project Manager who ensure that both Relex and the Customer follows a structured and effective project management framework - this was one of the key success factor for smooth design, development and implementation.
1. COMPLETENESS – over the past 15 years I had the opportunity to implement and use actively various supply chain systems, however only with Relex there is a clear sense of experiencing a system which is smart and fulfils complete expectations of a world-class oriented supply chain function: a fast and transparent system with advanced functionalities which are easy to use
2. PROJECT & SUPPORT TEAM – a tremendously experienced organisation which is agile to support the customer in achieving continuous improvements
3. SPEED & AUTOMATION – the system really saves time for users and guides them to really focus on most important cases trough exception management, useful reports and KPIs
4. INDEPENDENCE FOR BUSINESS – thanks to its ease-of-use and configuration - a process owner/super-user can easily conduct the needed configurations to achieve the desired results without being dependent on developers or IT department
5. TRANSPARENCY & TRACEABILITY - easiness of reading automatic calculation (not a black box as other systems) and complete traceability of any past calculations/results
6. SMART FUNCTIONALITIES – advanced forecasting, assortment management, promotion management, coordinated reordering and other functionalities - all work as it should be and are adaptable to customer continuous growing needs
- The system is advanced and therefore requires supply chain methodology understanding by customer. However, Relex team is always available to explain in most user-friendly way supply chain theory and methodology and how system functions
- High flexibility will require customer’s respect for correct master data and strong governance
Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017
Customer oriented, good listeners, responsive and experienced
Opmerkingen: We integrated our multiple channels supported on different platforms into a single repository of merchandise data. Item information is reviewed, edited and approved before committing to our book of record item files. Allocations and replenishment is now automated improving the productivity of the planning/merchant team. Assortment planning has increase the overall productivity of our product development and design teams, helping to establish trend and line plans more completely and efficiently.
Pluspunten: Key to the project was to have a single repository for merchandise data - Relex was able to solve this problem integrating Wholesale and Retail from multiple platforms. This is the central repository for all merchandise related information. We use Relex to edit item set up information for both retail and web prior to export to our Book of Record application. The product is cloud based with significant reduction in start-up costs. Relex is easy to use with basic training - sales people , merchants, planners and allocators all access Relex to manage assortments, purchases, replenishment and allocations. Relex worked with the business to create the appropriate workflow models for efficiency and accuracy. Finally Relex has increase our productivity in the merchant planning team through automation of allocations/replenishment.
Minpunten: I was hoping Relex could be our merchandise financial planning platform, given the rich data that is supported. Unfortunately this could not happen at this time - however, we do leverage exports from Relex to feed into our legacy planning application.