Wie gebruikt deze software?
General Contractors, Specialty Contractors, Designers, Architects and Engineers. We support 100+ of the ENR top contractors across 100 countries.
Gemiddelde scores32 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5/5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.4/5
- Klantenservice 4.5/5
- Functies 4.1/5
- Waar voor je geld 4.1/5
- Beginprijs US$ 29,00/maand
- Prijsinformatie Fieldwire's free plan allows up to 5 users. All plans include a free trial.
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proef Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
- Opgericht in 2013
Fieldwire connects your entire field team, from the project manager all the way down to each specialty contractor's foreman, on one construction management platform. Making it effortless for anyone to view their drawings, schedule work and track their punch list while they are in the field.
The app is available on iOS, Android & Web and serves 500,000+ projects worldwide.
Functies van Fieldwire
- Aansturing van onderaannemers
- Apparatuur bijhouden
- Budget volgen / taakuitgaven
- Informatieverzoeken en aanvragen
- Integratie in de administratie
- Mobiele toegang
- Offline toegang
- Rapportage van incidenten
- Betalingen innen in de buitendienst
- Elektronische handtekening
- Mobiele toegang
- Online tijdklok
- Volgen van servicegeschiedenis
- Foto's in rapporten opnemen
- Integratie van tekeningen
- Problemen bijhouden
- Slepen en neerzetten
De nuttigste reviews van Fieldwire
Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
I use this program every day on site!
Opmerkingen: I am able to coordinate with trades and consultants quickly and effectively. I can usually access drawings faster than they can when speaking over the phone. All of the files are very accessible and the program is user friendly
-Having access to all of the drawings at your fingertips while on site
-Very easy to search for information through drawings as the hyperlinks copy automatically
-easy to compare new drawings to older versions
-easily access all rfi's and linked files
-Program slows down when adding mass amounts of drawings
-Would be helpful to have folders within the Photos section similar to that of the Files section
Beoordeeld op 27-10-2017
Perfect for a subcontractor because of the emphasis on tasks and it is easy to use.
Opmerkingen: Increased the speed of delivery of drawings and files. Ability to collaborate in real time between field and office. Portable access to all job files and drawings.
More Intuitive than other software we tried. We were able to get value right away and recently had a training session to use some of the more advanced features.
The ability to access the plans or other documents anywhere via the cloud is a time saver. Great for managers that are involved in multiple projects.
Minpunten: It would be good if we could have a library of electrical symbols to add extra work and changes to our as builts. Or be able to build the images on a clipboard that we could paste from.
Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
A must tool for executing a job on time and accurately
Pluspunten: simply the ease of use. Always with me on site and in my vest. It allows me to work more efficiently and execute tasks on site without going back to the office.
Minpunten: Fieldwire does not have a lot of cons and is tough to think of any. If there were any issues, Fieldwire would correct them and value our teams input
Beoordeeld op 9-7-2017
Almost awesome, but has lots of missed opportunities
Opmerkingen: Almost zero.
Pluspunten: The customer service has been great ( we need to use them frequently ). They are quick to resolve the many issues we have.
1. You can't make real templates for repetitive project types.
2. You can't organize projects on the home screen. We tend to have dozens of projects in different stages going on and there is not a way to organize how they sorted. They cannot be flagged or colored coded either.
3. In certain situations you need to follow strict naming conventions of imported files....it's not something I want to spend my time worrying about.
4. The task viewer is weak. The text doesn't wrap so most of the task is cut off. You cannot control the width of the columns, their names, or colors ( great for the color blind )
5. Features are buried and are inconsistent between desktop and mobile.
6. The app KILLS battery life.
7. There is not a way to leave general notes or comments.
8. Reports are weak.
9. If my boss ( who doesn't actually use it, but likes the idea of the app) didn't make me, I would have ditched this a while ago.
Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
All project information made portable...
Opmerkingen: Having the ability to measure rooms for cable lengths to connection points, measure for pass through supplies, ceiling grid layout for speaker installation, ceiling types for equipment in those areas, glass store front dimensions for scheduling systems and file access per room needs.
Pluspunten: The ability to have access to all the information supplied to the team, with the ease of access from mobile devices. Its almost better than having the actual paper version! Tasking ability, creating plan sub folders, individual naming of drawings, hyperlink and photo options, its a great tool and has worked great for our team with more that 240 plans uploaded.
Minpunten: Closer zoom would be nice and maybe creating a way to more accurately measure with select points of that which needs measuring. Other than that everything has worked great!