door Priority Software
Wie gebruikt deze software?
Comprehensive, integrated, business management and operations solutions for small to mid-sized businesses and organizations.
Gemiddelde scores52 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.5 / 5
- Klantenservice 4 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.5 / 5
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Nee
Geïnstalleerd - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Geïnstalleerd - Windows
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
- Priority Software
- Opgericht in 1986
Over Priority Software
Priority Software is a single integrated ERP software for enterprise resource planning and management. for small, medium and large enterprises. Priority business management software and its various modules offer solutions for all of the organization's ERP operational needs. Priority's targeted solutions for commercial and manufacturing businesses across a broad spectrum of industries make ERP significantly easier and more cost-effective than complex, cumbersome market alternatives.
De nuttigste reviews van Priority Software
Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Priority Software is really improving our business
Opmerkingen: The consultants that we dealt with during our implementation were courteous, extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our needs.
* Ease of use and "user friendliness"
* Web interface with Excel look and feel
* Robust functionality for the many verticals of our customers
* Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for licenses and consulting
* Fast implementation - as little as a couple of weeks to get up and running
* Features like an Enterprise Search, a Google-like tool that even searches text
* Export the data from any form directly into Excel and print reports directly into spreadsheet
* All screens can be customized such as creating tabs, hiding and renaming fields, making fields mandatory, etc.
* Ability to set up automatic workflows using the Business Process Management (BPM) tool that can send automatic e-mail, text messages to phones or create tasks
* Executive dashboards and BI reports (“Report Generators”) can be built right inside Priority, which means you can cut way down on customized reports and expensive IT consultants
* Price was surprisingly good for an ERP system
* They are relatively new to the U.S. market so sometimes people don't know who they are
* Support calls could take up to a day to be resolved
Beoordeeld op 4-6-2017
Easy to learn & use. Quick turnaround customer support. Very satisfied with the software.
Opmerkingen: Priority really made a huge change in our business. Before, we were using different types of software packages from different vendors and like most small businesses, at some point, they just didn't "speak the same language" anymore. We were working twice as hard to keep things in check. But now, Priority does it all for us. I didn't think it would ever be this easy with an ERP system in house, but now, I can't imagine not having Priority run the business, really help me to control and manage the business too.
Pluspunten: Priority is super flexible. Grows as our company grows. Gives us tools we need to handle large volumes of line items and distribution. We're an export company. We move fast and have hundreds of catalog items to account for at all times. Priority handles it all. Finally, we can control everything in one system. We feel a huge difference in our bottom line.
Minpunten: We would like to see a little more versatility in the user interface. It's really good but some of our users feel that it could be tweaked just a bit more and improved - make it even better.