Wat is Greenhouse?
Greenhouse is de toonaangevende software voor het volgen van kandidaten voor groeiende bedrijven. Duizenden van de meest succesvolle bedrijven zoals Allbirds, Betterment, ClassPass en Slack gebruiken Greenhouse om alle aspecten van het in dienst nemen en de onboarding te optimaliseren. Blijf de concurrentie voor getalenteerde mensen een stap voor door je bedrijf van begin tot eind de tools te geven die nodig zijn om toptalent aan te trekken.
Wie gebruikt Greenhouse?
Greenhouse richt zich op grote ondernemingen en middelgrote bedrijven die toonaangevend willen zijn op het gebied van in dienst nemen.
Waar kan Greenhouse worden geïmplementeerd?
Cloud, SaaS, Web, Mac (desktop), Windows (desktop), Linux (desktop), Chromebook (desktop)
Video's en afbeeldingen van Greenhouse
Vergelijk de kosten van Greenhouse met soortgelijke producten
Functies van Greenhouse
- Aanstellen (van personeel)
- Beheer van sollicitatiegesprekken
- CV's zoeken
- Compliance bijhouden
- Elektronische formulieren
- Integratie van sociale media
- Opslag hervatten
- Oriëntatieworkflow beheren
- Parseren hervatten
- Profielen van sollicitanten
- Rapportage en analyse
- Sollicitatiegesprekken plannen
- Volgen van sollicitanten
Alternatieven voor Greenhouse
Reviews over Greenhouse
Easy hiring tool for all employees to use.
Opmerkingen: It's one of the ATS that I have ever used. I have used it in two previous roles, so when I joined the new organization, I recommended we use GH. I was happy when it was approved!! It makes things easier walking people through the entire recruitment cycle.
I like all of the processes you can build when managing different job requisitions. It's easy to schedule for both the recruiter and the candidate.
Analytics but it's probably because I'm not using it to its fullest potential.
Greenhouse is great for the integrations!
Greenhouse itself is easy to use and fairly intuitive but what really sets it apart are all of the integrations. The developer community seems to prioritize integrating with Greenhouse before any other ATS which makes it a no-brainer if you want to have your ATS be a part of a modern tech stack.
The native reporting isn’t that great. It’s a little clunky to navigate and quickly pull impactful insights.
Fulfils its purpose
- Fulfils its purpose - Personalising stages of recruitment processes
- Not the easiest software to start using - Reviewing CVs section could be optimized - Look & feel could be more appealing
It's a clicker, but seems to be the best option around for medium sized companies
Opmerkingen: It is the Recruting team's main and almost only tool to manage their work, and the rest of the org uses it robustly for interview feedback, tracking and for submitting referrals.
- When managed tightly, it can produce very good data to keep track of your recruiting efforts. - It is almost a one-stop-shop for recruiters and coordinators. - Some of the recent changes are in the right direction, especially the visualized pipeline (which still needs work but it's finally there), and custom reports. - It is nice that all employees can submit referrals directly as well as by trackable links. - Interviewers and hiring managers manage to submit their interview feedback relatively easily and reminders seem to work well in encouraging the, to do so. - If this is the first ATS you've worked with it's great. - From what I hear from other companies it doesn't sound like any other system is significantly better for mid-sized companies.
- It requires a very knowledgeable admin to be on top of things to be used correctly. - We use a plethora of integrations (most of them are not out of the box) to get the most out of the system, mostly around notifications and reports. - As a recruiter/ manager It is impossible to get a full picture of my assignments and tasks. You need a billion clicks to do every task, there's no one place to see ALL of your positions/candidates and manage them easily. - The only way to keep track is by setting notifications that flood your inbox. - Reports are ok but not nearly as intuitive as they should be, we now use an external system for that. - Support is still terrible, they added some reps in the EU time zone but they are at a lower level than the ones in the US so most of the time it doesn't solve the time difference problem, I hardly ever get anything from the support that I don't already know, they mostly tire us with asking for endless links and screenshots until we give up on the problem. - We have monthly meetings with our CSM which are fine for getting heads up on product releases and best practices but are never enough when we have a technical difficulty and there's no way to see anyone technical ever.
Greenhouse is useful, but very confusing to navigate
Opmerkingen: Greenhouse makes it very easy for everyone on our recruiting team to have access to candidates, their interview performance, and previous interview plans. It's helpful for keeping things organized and preventing things from falling through the cracks. That said I wish the learning curve was less steep when we onboarded new folks.
Greenhouse has a ton of functionality. You can keep track of candidates, you can email them, schedule emails, deal with candidates in bulk, review applications, keep track of people who applied previously, and so much more! There is a ton of power built into this platform.
I wish it was easier to navigate. It is very hard to get new teammates and hiring managers up to speed because it's unclear what's a button and what's not (the new update made this slightly better). It's also hard to make that much power and functionality simple to navigate. Honestly having clearer visualizations by interview pipeline of the candidates, their stages, and response times, would really improve something that feels crucial but missing.