Wie gebruikt deze software?
Iedereen die een moderne aanwezigheid op het web creëert of vereist.
Gemiddelde scores9.641 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.6 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.2 / 5
- Klantenservice 4.1 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.6 / 5
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proefversie Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Functies van WordPress
- Bestanden delen
- Modereren van opmerkingen
- Samenwerkend schrijven
- WYSIWYG Rich Text-editor
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Documenten indexeren
- Zoeken in gehele tekst
- Automatisch bijwerken
- Bestemmingspagina's en webformulieren
- Enquêtes opstellen
- Inhoud importeren en exporteren
- Online winkelontwerp
- Realtime bewerken
- Slepen en neerzetten
- Tools voor online reserveren
- Voorgedefinieerde sjablonen
De nuttigste reviews van WordPress
Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Amazing blogging platform
Opmerkingen: As a content writer and not much of a web developer, I was able to pull in a website with less complexity. Whatever I have in mind, I can put it on the design using the plugins. Even the SEO is made simple. I like wordpress and I built 5 websites on it.
Pluspunten: I liked wordpress for the Ease of usage and the plugins. It is pretty straight forward to use the blogging platform with amazing templates and free plugins. As wordpress has a great developers community, the plugins are often of high value and serve all the needs. We need not code much and we can reuse the existing options to build the complete site. For a person who is not much into web development like me, wordpress is a great choice to build own website.
Minpunten: I don't have much to say on the cons side of wordpress. Everything in wordpress seems pretty easy and straight forward.
Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
There is a reason it is the most commonly used
Opmerkingen: I've been on teams that have built and managed sites doing tens of millions of visits a month on heavily customized instances of WordPress, all the way down to personal pet projects that get single digit visits a month. It's the only CMS I consistently recommend.
Pluspunten: The ecosystem built around WordPress is second to none. Every front end developer is familiar with WordPress. There are multiple plugin options for just about anything you could ever want to do. Most importantly, it's open source and therefore free. Some people are deterred by open source, but WordPress powers a third of the Internet, it isn't going anywhere.
Minpunten: It can be a bit of a pain in the butt to do certain things. For example, if you want to use it as a CMS for a larger site and not just a blog, the out of the box configuration needs customization. Also, they recently switched to a fundamentally new way of doing things "Gutenberg" and it is not without its warts. Over time this will improve.
Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Making a Website That You Control Has Never Been Easier
Opmerkingen: I have been very happy with WordPress. I taught myself how to navigate the platform and there are so many great resources out there for people to learn.
Pluspunten: How quickly and easily I can set up a site for someone and teach them to manage it on their own. I hate in my industry that may developers sometimes hold sites for ransom more or less.
Minpunten: There is a learning curve to it but once you learn the basics you are set! I love that they offer so many plug-ins as well. You can do things that used to take a fortune to get coded all yourself.
Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
My favorite tool for creating websites
Opmerkingen: I love it. As a non-coder, but at the same time, a person who deals with websites a lot, I like WordPress because it allows me to meet the needs in terms of marketing.
Pluspunten: I have been working with WordPress for years now. My own personal blog is over 10 years old. I love WordPress for its ultimate versatility and user-friendliness. I've created several sites for various companies using WordPress.org and it has been super-easy to maintain them. I have used both WordPress.com and WordPress.org, and they are both great (I do prefer the .org one since it gives the opportunity to import custom plugins and themes). Most of the themes offer a drag-n-drop design option which is convenient for those who need a website but don't know how to code. The SEO is also great with plugins such as YOAST and others.
Minpunten: Sometimes when the platform version updates, you need to be careful with updating your website because it might crash. I have had that happen a few times and it was a stressful time. Thankfully I had backups. Therefore, beware of those updates - whether it's your theme, or WordPress itself, or your plugins. ALWAYS have the backup. (That's good in any case.)
Beoordeeld op 2-11-2019
WordPress overall review
- I can't miss out on the chance to recommend WordPress to anyone. You kind of don't "re-invent the wheel" anymore (coding from scratch). It helps me save time and energy in creating a website for my clients rather than creating it from scratch. WordPress is generic, meaning it suits the need for any kind of website you may want to create (blog, eCommerce, portfolio, organizational, etc)
- Using WordPress is one of the easiest and fastest ways to set up a website without the need for extra cost for an experienced Web Developer.
- WordPress being a free Content Management System (CMS) handles a lot of things for you. For example Security, Performance, File uploads, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and many more.
- As a part-time Freelance Web Developer, I can actually create any category of a website for my clients, ranging from personal to blog to eCommerce to organizational without having to code anything from scratch. This saves me a lot of time and energy.
- It is widely used and very popular, powering millions of websites. This makes it easy to have online assistance just by Googling the technical issue you face.
- WordPress comes with free and paid website templates that can be integrated directly and has thousands of plugins that permits me to add more functionalities to my clients' websites, all these without coding. Some of these added functionalities include contact form submission, user registration, accepting online payments, newsletter and many more.
- It is so easy to customize or update content found on any webpage of your website.
- One of the greatest features of WordPress is the ability for multiple admin users to be able to work on the website with their accounts created and their roles defined as it is the case in our company (our main university website is powered by WordPress)
- WordPress requires a database to run.
- WordPress is widely used (powers millions of websites). This makes it vulnerable as a security flaw could be discovered and exploited by malicious individuals.