Wie gebruikt Ecount ERP?
Ecount ERP is designed for small to mid-sized manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and service-based companies. Ideal for those in Manufacturing, Wholesale, Service, and Distribution industries.
Wat is Ecount ERP?
100% Cloud-based business management program. Provides everything you need for managing inventory, production, sales, purchasing, accounting, and payroll. Choose which modules to use and design your custom work flow. Use all of the features online anytime, anywhere. Affordable price - $55/month for unlimited users. No additional costs for implementation, upgrades, or maintenance. Start your free trial now!
Ecount ERP - Details
Opgericht in 1999
Ecount ERP - Prijsoverzicht
Ecount ERP vanaf US$ 55,00/maand. Ecount ERP heeft geen gratis versie maar biedt wel een gratis proefperiode. Hieronder vindt u extra prijsinformatie voor Ecount ERP.
Functies van Ecount ERP
Reviews van Ecount ERP
5 van 29 reviews worden weergegeven
Beoordeeld op 27-3-2017
Best value for Money for ERP for small and midsize companies
It is from my long experience, the best ERP one can expect for just a single monthly payment of $$ USD
We use it for our company in China and it is a breeze.
Multilingual, security, 24/7 access, usable even with low internet speed.
Of course features & functionality might not match the top ERP around, but the cost difference is so huge, that you quickly learn to optimize the use of Ecount ERP. Online support via skype or the phone works well.
And it is FREE!
For difficult cases, they will escalate to right person.
This did concern for us, tax settings for China book keeping, or use of advanced features. You will need a consultant for installation if you are not familiar with ERP since Ecount ERP will not charge you with 50 to 100 days for installation as other top ERP proposed to us. If you consider as your first ERP or moving from existing ERP, Ecount should do the job. To improve:
In project management, templates are missing. Therefore we do not use it
CRM features are poor, we do not use it either.
Value for money.
It does the job for a manufacturing company based in China with advanced assembly BOM.
Available even with low internet speed.
Minpunten: Project management and CRM features are poor. But it is not the most important for an ERP
Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017
EcountERP is our choice after years of searching of ERP services
Opmerkingen: As a eCommerce company with about 40 staffs, we have used other ERP or accounting softwares, including different Quickbooks desktop and online versions. We are now happy with EcountERP after 3 years. EcountERP is still evolving and more features are added from time to time. We just hope we can learn fast and catch up with the new features, especially the API feature they just introduced recently. I recommend EcountERP. I think you won't regret in spending the time to try it out
1. Fast Speed. It is way faster than Quickbooks Online version, especially for multinational access.
2. Customization. The tons of customization possibility gives you lots of flexibility.
3. Affordability. They do not charge per user base. It is a huge saving for a small company.
1. They are not 100% compatible with bar code printer.
2. Hope they can have those most popular report pre-configured.
Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017
Review on ECOUNT
Opmerkingen: If ECOUNT continually improves its functionality and eliminates things where customers find painful to use, it would be great. It is overall easy to use and the price is awesome. Users of Cloud ERP are growing, and if the company polishes here and there of this product, it'll earn popularity and will grow in the market.
1. Once grasp, it is easy to use
2. Easy to change - for mistakes, for revised line items (our customers occasionally change their purchasing quantities and items, etc) and it is easy to update these changes.
3. Easy to update A/R payments received
1. For most reporting, customization is very limited/ impossible to create what I needed because there are only few options given - e. g. shipped date, customers' PO# and our invoice# are crucial when I create a monthly A/R statement by each customers.
2. When a customer receives an invoice, he/she must confirm to that email to open it - this is the one of the most wired settings I've seen. Many customers have responded that there is no attached invoice. I have to explain every customers how to open the invoice - it doesn't save time or bring any convenience. The words "Confirm Received Document" doesn't work because customers don't see any attached doc or received any, so they don't want to confirm. This means, they don't have the invoice and I have to send in later date again. It should be more like, click here if you want to open the invoice or just visually show the attached invoice. Then, they'll do the rest.
3. Sending invoices only one at a time instead of sending them all at once.
Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Great affordable system with minor flaws
Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a great software. The learning curve is steep and it will take you a while to get up and running. When there is no data in the system, it's a bit difficult just like any other software. However, the customer support is great and they offer FREE consultations. With other companies, you would have to pay a lot.
Pluspunten: First and foremost is the cost! This system beats out all other ones in the USA. It does what you need it to do. If you are in production, inventory control and manufacturing this is an invaluable tool.
Minpunten: The accounting end is a bit lackluster and to our disappointment, they have recently removed the "Reconcile" button which renders the software useless. We had to resort back to Quickbooks, which is a shame. This program has such high potential.