Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
door Zoho4.3 / 5 191 beoordelingen
Wie gebruikt deze software?
Voor CXO's, verkoopmanagers, analisten, consultants en iedereen die gebruik maakt (of heeft gemaakt) van spreadsheets. Ook voor ISV's die interesse hebben in een kant-en-klare, whitelabel rapportageoplossing.
Gemiddelde scores191 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.3 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.1 / 5
- Klantenservice 4.1 / 5
- Functies 4.1 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.3 / 5
Zie de prijsinformatie
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proef Ja, vraag een gratis proefversie aan
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
24/7 (contact met medewerker)
- Opgericht in 1996
Over Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
Een online dienst voor rapportage en business intelligence waarmee je nieuwe inzichten uit je bedrijfsgegevens kunt halen. Maak en deel moeiteloos krachtige ad hoc-rapporten in enkele minuten, zonder IT-hulp. Gegevens kunnen worden geïmporteerd vanuit toepassingen en databases, zelfs achter firewalls. Gratis voor 2 gebruikers. Prijzen vanaf $ 25 per maand.
Functies van Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
- Belangrijke prestatie-indicatoren (Key Performance Indicators, KPI's)
- Predictieve analyse
- Publiceren en delen
- Strategische planning
- Trend- en probleemindicatoren
- Visuele analyse
- Functies en berekeningen
- Openbare dashboards
- Predictieve analyse
- Statistische modellering
- Verwerking van grote volumes
- Aangepaste dashboards
- Gefilterde weergaven
- Relationele weergave
- Visuele detectie
- Interactieve rapporten
- Mobiele rapportage
- Samenwerking tussen meerdere gebruikers
- Self-service analyse
- Visueel workflowbeheer
- Aanpasbaar dashboard
- Financiële verslagen
- Geplande en geautomatiseerde rapporten
- Rapport exporteren
- Slepen en neerzetten
De nuttigste reviews van Zoho Analytics (Formerly Zoho Reports)
Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Specialised Software Services
Opmerkingen: As a semi-literate database developer, I have enjoyed every aspect of the system and highly recommend it because of it's depth in functionality and also because it is highly affordable.
Pluspunten: I recommend the ZOHO Analytics system because of its ease of use and versatility, data is easily uploaded and controlled, the ZOHO servers are always up and responsive, the user interfaces I am able to present to my clients has created a real wow factor. The dashboards, KPI widgets, graphs and themes leave you with endless opportunity to design multifaceted dashboards. The support team is also always more than willing to assist - I honestly can not fault ZOHO on their Analytical system at all.
Minpunten: There have not been many shortfalls that I have encountered with the system, in areas where there are concerns I know that the ZOHO development Team is working to make the platform better and add to it's capabilities.
Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Zoho: Advanced Analytics on a Budget
Opmerkingen: Zoho Analytics is a great product; non-profits often don't have large budgets for analytical tools.. so Zoho was able to provide premium insights at very respectable prices. Additionally, Zoho has a great support team that allows for timely resolution of issues and questions. Zoho is relatively new product, so features & updates are being released somewhat regularly.
- Has many/most of the features tableau / DOMO have (charts, graphs, connectors, filters, app availability).
- Very easy to teach non-analytical users how to use.
- Extremely inexpensive (I think something like 15-25% of the cost of top-of-the line industry products).
There's some areas that could be a little more developed:
- Drill down in charts could better
- Communication / collaboration isn't available within the app
- Additional options for dashboard layout / design (to make creative better looking analytics).
Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Zoho reports has got a user friendly UI and is easy to explore various reports across the tool.
- Easy to use
- Value for money with almost all features required on regular basis for PMs
- Easy report sharing
- The variety of pre-defined common reports generally required on regular basis are readily available for new users.
- New reports can be created with little extra efforts.
- Existing reports can be easily modified on need basis.
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Space quota availability is good enough for bigger database.
- Level-1 customer support available on chat is quick and good.
- Number of users is limited for various slabs.
- Limitation on number of email addresses while scheduling reports is restricted which makes report sharing cumbersome with larger groups.
- Post level-1 customer support should be improvised for better turn around time.
- Initial training for new Zoho Reports' users should be more effective as all the potential users for Reports are mostly PM / middle mgmt members who may not be well aware of various technical aspects of exploring around this tool
- Main dashboard is little confusing due to combination of "User filters" on dashboard level as well as "User filters" on individual reports level. Needs improvement to align both the filters either by way of "Notification" etc. on individual report where filters are conflicting. This will avoid mismatch in data presentation.
Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Zoho Analytics review
Opmerkingen: Customizes reports usign built in queries.
Pluspunten: simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books
Minpunten: Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside
Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018
BI at it's Finest!
Opmerkingen: We are Zoho users and generated reports within each separate app provides us good business insights. However, when we really want to dig deep or generate dashboards to include say sales information next to marketing analytics next to financial kpi's we can do this easily and attractively using Zoho Analytics. It's an awesome app!
Pluspunten: Zoho Analytics is awesome. The different types of reports that you can create with data from almost anywhere make this a very powerful app. It's fairly easy to drag and drop the data you need into the report, and then choose form many different styles of reports.
Minpunten: Sometimes it seems like you need to have a coding background to make sure you have your reports set up the right way. I would say 4 out of 5 reports we produce are fairly basic and are simple to configure. That 1 out of 5 where we may try to pull data from more than 1 source and really dig deep with filters and what have you can sometimes be tricky. Like anything though with a little patience and experience it becomes easier.