Wie gebruikt deze software?
Entrepreneurs, SEO professionals and Agencies, Corporations, and small business owners.
Gemiddelde scores5 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 3.5 / 5
- Klantenservice 3.5 / 5
- Functies 4 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 3.5 / 5
- Beginprijs US$ 19,00/maand
- Prijsinformatie Unlimited users.
- Gratis versie Nee
- Gratis proefversie Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Opgericht in 2012
An advanced level SEO analysis tool with a refreshingly simple and usable interface. Unamo SEO achieves the ideal balance between simplicity and in-depth data such as daily keyword rankings for mobile and desktop, SERP Feature tracking, Global and localized search engines, Google Analytics, and Search Console integrations, a full backlinks profile, and on-page optimization audits.
Functies van Unamo
- Integratie met Google Analytics
- Mobiel zoeken bijhouden
- Rangen bijhouden
- Tools voor onderzoek naar trefwoorden
- Trefwoorden bijhouden
- Conversies bijhouden
- Doelstellingen bijhouden
- Gebruikersinteractie bijhouden
- Meerdere sites beheren
- Paginaweergaven bijhouden
- Referentiebron bijhouden
- Tijd op site bijhouden
- Trefwoorden bijhouden
- Zoeken naar sites bijhouden
De nuttigste reviews van Unamo
Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017
It's an awesome way to track rankings over time
Opmerkingen: Positionly is not the greatest SEO on-page grader, and it's not the greatest keyword research tool. But it's not really trying to be. Their focus is tracking how you rank for keywords over time. If you want to obsess over how you rank for specific keywords compared to your competition, this is a great tool. If you want to keep up to date to your ranking changes, new back links, new competition that pops up, this is a great tool. It does have a limited on-page grader which works fine for a high-level view of your SEO issues. If you want something more in depth, go with a more in depth grader. But for the price, Positionly is a great solution to track your rankings, and keep an eye on your competitors.
Pluspunten: Affordable, good support, easy to see how you rank quickly. It's also easy to organize your keywords so that you can sort the most important focus keywords. And it's super easy to keep track of progress.
Minpunten: None really. Just don't expect it to do every SEO task in the world.
Beoordeeld op 4-1-2016
Nice hobby project but don't fully rely on it for our business
We tried out Positionly for a couple of weeks since we were looking for seo software which was web based, easy to use and just does what's important without paying for features we don't need.
Positionly is ok but a lot of features are only important on their feature page because when using it they don't work as good,
- They offer an option to add/save notes to your project. But the styling of the notes will be stripped and you are not allowed to use any line-breaks. Oh and you aren't able to edit once submitted. Not sure about you but I like to keep my notes up to date instead of having to read over dozens and dozens of notes.
- Positionly claims you can also track your pages but when you enter keywords related to your pages your website score will go down. For example: if you have 6 pages and the index and you want to focus on 3 keywords per page you will have 21 keywords. You will now receive 'suggestions' to lower your keywords because it's to much. They recommend 4-6 a page..
- The backlinks feature was the most important feature for us but they claim to update it daily, support says they dont update it daily but weekly but in the terms it's stated they are updated once a month. And to top it off; results on the backlink page often displays a backlink as missing/removed but when you look at the specific page results it will be listed there as active...
- Looks great
- When you are not a member yet it looks like the best software in the world!
- Features are not as they seemed out to be.
- Often incorrect results
- A lot of docs in in russian/ukrian (some language like that)
- A lot of times steps you have to take doesnt make sense because often times the buttons have the wrong label (as in 'Save report' while they mean, Next. Or 'Complete' when that button leads you to step 2 of 3..)