Wie gebruikt deze software?
Dankzij de flexibiliteit kan LogicalDOC zich aanpassen aan verschillende behoeften. Klanten verschillen sterk van elkaar; er zijn banken, gezondheidszorginstellingen, mechanische industrieën en middelgrote gemeenten.
Gemiddelde scores55 beoordelingen
- In totaal 4.5 / 5
- Gebruiksgemak 4.5 / 5
- Klantenservice 4.5 / 5
- Functies 4.5 / 5
- Waar voor je geld 4.5 / 5
- Gratis versie Ja
- Gratis proefversie Ja, vraag een gratis proefversie aan
Geïnstalleerd - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Geïnstalleerd - Windows
Mobiel - iOS native
Mobiel - Android native
- Opgericht in 2006
LogicalDOC helpt elk type organisatie over de hele wereld om controle te krijgen over documentbeheer, met speciale aandacht voor het snel ophalen van content en automatisering van bedrijfsprocessen. Met de oplossing kan je team elk gewenst aantal documenten maken, schrijven en coördineren. Met LogicalDOC verhoog je de samenwerking en productiviteit via de volgende generatie webinterface, integratie met Microsoft Office en Outlook en automatische import vanuit je gedeelde mappen.
Functies van LogicalDOC
- Aanpasbare sjablonen
- Documenten indexeren
- Zoeken in gehele tekst
- Bestandstypen converteren
- Compliance bijhouden
- Documenten archiveren
- Documenten bewaren
- Documenten indexeren
- Documenten samenstellen
- Elektronische handtekening
- Offline toegang
- Optische lezers (OCR)
De nuttigste reviews van LogicalDOC
Beoordeeld op 23-1-2017
LogicalDOC is a good product, but some features can be added/improved.
1. Full text indexing of mail attachments is a most much-requested missing feature. LogicalDOC can index attachments but only if the're archived separately from their "mother" (e-mail header+body). This is an inconvenient limitation. Other products like Hummingbird eDocs 100% support this feature.
2. Another missing feature in the Business edition is a simple e-mail notification to a group of subscribers in case that some document is updated/added. This feature is supported by Enterprise version, but IMHO a simple notification is something that cannot be considered "Enterprise".
3. The Android app interface is really prehistoric.
4. Password protection (added to latest version) is an intereting option but it has really implemented in an embryonic state. For example
- password is not asked when a user access a document by a download "ticket"
- I was unable to find an option to disable access to password feature
- If I'm not wrong, even the admin cannot remove a password from a protected document without knowing that password. I hope that these suggestions can improve your product. Best regards. Marco
Active Directory integraction
Not optimal full text indexing
One push button backup is a paid feature
Outlook client can be improved
Some missing minor features
Antwoord van de leverancier
van LogicalDOC op 3-2-2017
We value the feedback Mr. Pozzi has provided and greatly appreciate the opportunity to respond to him. The review that lead Mr. Pozzi to write in an unprofessional way is due to the fact that they recently had to pay a small penalty for late support renewal. They were alerted in time, but they stated they won't pay. Then they come later and wanted to activate again their expired support. We are really sorry but our policies are applied at the same way to all the customers.
Regarding the objections:
1. Fulltext indexing works correctly and the user was happy with it
2. What is in the Business is a commercial decision
3. Subjective and not motivated
4. Thanks, we will take care of this
We thank Mr. Pozzi for his business and hope to continue to help Elevia in it's document management projects.
Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Easy to implement and use
Opmerkingen: Overall, tech support is very good addressing issues when they arise, but we have had very few issues with our installation and we love the product! Since we have a lot of documents and especially emails to file daily by several people, this product fulfills the requirement of being easy to use and maintain. Product support of the technical aspect of the database is always quickly addressed, but I feel there are many more features of the software I could be using but am not able to determine how to use them or in what situation to use them (I am NOT a tech-oriented person!), but that seems typical with many softwares. Since we are a small company, we are unable to spend a lot on individualized product training but I would love to attend a user conference and network with other users. The company has provided some user references to contact but I have not had any luck in having contacts return my calls.
Pluspunten: My co-workers loved that it looks like a typical folder filing system. I personally love the add-ons that allow filing directly to the database from Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, word etc.) and the "edit with Office" feature. It's very easy to set implement and easy to use. It addresses our concerns for data privacy since we have our own cloud version maintained by LogicalDoc at a VERY affordable price.
Minpunten: I would like to have the option to file Acrobat pdfs directly to the database similar to Microsoft products. I feel that product documentation could be more robust and I have needed to create my own user initial set-up and training documentation to enable users to utilize the system without my intervention.