Over Quantum

As a full featured debt collection software suite, Quantum has been designed with the debt collector's needs in mind.

Meer informatie over Quantum

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Quantum

Waar voor je geld

Quantum heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Quantum eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Tim L.
President in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

10 plus years using this product!

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Ashur Y.
Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Most user friendly software out there

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Victoria E.
bookkeeper/HR in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Quantum 1-1

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

I found no negative aspects of this program.

Mark C.
VS

Great Software!

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

Reactie TrioSoft

5 jaar geleden

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott F.
VS

Ease of use

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.