AWeber Email Marketing reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over AWeber Email Marketing

Verander je passieve klanten in loyale klanten met gebruiksvriendelijke tools voor e-mailmarketing en automatisering en live 24/7 klantenondersteuning.

Meer informatie over AWeber Email Marketing

130 reviews worden weergegeven

Djordje M.
Senior Adviser
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2020

"Top email marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Pluspunten: This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Minpunten: To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2020
Fabian D.
digital marketer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

"The Aweber Review"

Opmerkingen: Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Pluspunten: Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Suzanne S.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

"AWeber can help you improve your email marketing"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Pluspunten: I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Minpunten: From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner
Nieuwsbladen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018

"Really bad platform"

Opmerkingen: I did not get many benefits and had a bad experience overall - i no longer care this happened months ago I am over it but since I am writing a review on software i have used, I would advise all honestly to stay away as my story seems far from unique and had other bad experiences which i don't have time to list - MailChimp is a pretty good alternative if you are checking out ESPs

Pluspunten: It is relatively easy to use its not hard to figure out for most beginners and has basic templates and campaigns which should

Minpunten: Stay away! Their RSS campaign did not send out for a while and then on its own sent out 6 emails at once really pissing off our readers they offered us a discount of 30% if we signed a two year contract after I said it was an inexcusable mistake which cost me hundreds of dollars in unsubscribes and possibly thousands and pissed off my entire email list. 30% off their inflated high price which they had just boosted was not worth it - i have heard many experts and users tell me of Aweber nightmare stories since my experience. I would recommend mailchimp as an option for basic users, i would advice all to stay away from Aweber

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018
Carma S.
Author
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet"

Opmerkingen: I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Pluspunten: Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Minpunten: There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Jared S.
Online Personal Trainer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

"Best email automation software on the market"

Opmerkingen: Overall a great software to use as a small business owner.

Pluspunten: Great functional email automation software. Easy to set up campaigns and automate. Also a great service rate per month.

Minpunten: Sometimes linking other software to this program was complicated such as Clickfunnels. Thankfully an AWeber team member made integration smoother.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Michelle D.
Owner, Massage Therapist
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020

"Not Great for Small Business"

Opmerkingen: This was the first email marketing software that I used when I first opened my massage practice, based on the recommendation of someone who owned a much larger business. Turns out size matters when choosing an email marketing system. While it was great for my friend with a larger business, it was too simultaneously too much and not enough for my microbusiness

Pluspunten: It offered a functional email marketing service that complied with the Can-Spam act

Minpunten: It was not intuitive to use and because I'm such a small business, I had the smallest/cheapest plan which gave me less functionality. I couldn't store images or create templates with my plan, which meant I had to recreate the wheel every time I sent an email.

van AWeber Communications op 6-4-2020

Hi Michelle. Thanks so much for your feedback. I see that it's been several years since you were a customer. I wanted to let you know that a lot has changed since then and the limitations you mentioned no longer exist (e.g., ability to store your own images, create templates, etc.). In fact, every customer has access to all features and functionality, regardless of their rate. We do not have pricing tiers that limit functionality. We hope you'll consider giving AWeber another try. We offer a 30-day free trial and would be happy to do a brief demo for you, if you'd like. - BO

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020
Nkululeko C.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"My Best Favorite Email Marketing And Automation Software. "

Opmerkingen: If you're starting out a business that requires email marketing trust me Aweber is a go to, it helps us o keep on track on our active subscribers and the open rates of our email campaigns.

Pluspunten: Feature I like the most that has recently launched on AWeber built-in landing page. Aweber gives you the ability to track the performance of your emails campaign by showing you Open Rates And also Click Rates. Being abe to send an automated emails into our subscribers even welcoming messages. The great thing about Aweber you able to import your existing list but only the people gave their permission to be into your list. Aweber it very affordable you can start with a basic plan. It is easy to use and most powerful feature is the Drag and Drop editor. The customer support is very outstanding and helpful

Minpunten: It doesn't have a Freemium plan but you get a Free 30 Days trail to test things. My business uses Aweber for email marketing so far I haven't any issues with software

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Uma maheshwar C.
wellnesspreneur
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020

"Great Email Marketing Platform"

Opmerkingen: Same as mentioned above.

Pluspunten: A very User-friendly platform I found it to be. Their chat support is the best I have ever come across. even during my early days with them in the most basic plan, they treated me like a VIP. Felt really good about it. so stuck with them

Minpunten: Nothing as such so far. All there feature have been pretty cool. Now they have even included landing pages

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020
Evans N.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Aweber the best Email Marketing app"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Aweber has really been amazing I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: I have been using Aweber for over a year now and my experience with it has really been overwhelming, I really love the fact that it lets me design my own newsletters which I send to my clients and another interesting and mind blowing feature I like is that it views and analyses the statistics related to my Email marketing campaigns, Aweber is just simply the best for business.

Minpunten: Some of the templates look a bit outdated, it would really be nice if the technical would look this up.

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Richard C.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

"Makes life easier"

Opmerkingen: First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

Pluspunten: the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

Minpunten: im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

van AWeber Communications op 25-11-2019

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm.

• Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019
Jonas L.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

"The easiest autoresponder for beginners"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Pluspunten: I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Minpunten: I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

van AWeber Communications op 6-2-2019

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018
Carol M.
teacher/author
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Aweber helps even non-techies succeed!"

Opmerkingen: Whenever I've had a question and called Aweber they have been absolutely WONDERFUL with explaining things, walking me through my challenges, and helping answer my questions. Sometimes they've even fixed things for me. Their customer service is stellar and their product is DEPENDABLE. They must have an amazing team because the product and the customer service have never let me down over the 9 years that I've been with them.

Pluspunten: I wasn't very technical, but Aweber still made it easy to succeed at newsletters and broadcasts. My first newsletter went out to less than 20 people, but Aweber helped me look like a pro. I LOVED the email collection options. I found the perfect sign-up forms and they are both still adding names to my email list. One form is in the right-hand column of my website (on every page). The other form is a hover light box that shows up on select pages exactly when I choose. It's amazing! The editor works great and the fact that I can copy a previous broadcast email and reinvent it simplifies my life.

Minpunten: I'm not a techie, so I haven't explored this software a lot. I guess the part that I like the least is the fact that there are so MANY options! Split-tests, analytics, parsing...make my head spin, so I tend to ignore those options.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Haresh G.
Email Mrketer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2019

"Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients"

Opmerkingen: My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Pluspunten: Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

Minpunten: I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2019
Jorden B.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2018

"My email server of choice!"

Pluspunten: I've been using Aweber since the very beginning of my online business about 7-8 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting.

Minpunten: Of course, like any new tool, is the learning curve at the beginning. But once you understand the different things you can do with your email lists...it's easy. And depending how complex or simple you do things to send emails, it can be super simple to get started.

van AWeber Communications op 6-2-2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jorden! We really appreciate it. We're always looking for ways to shorten the learning curve and make using our platform as easy as possible. If you have any questions or need any help with your account, please let us know!

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2018
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

"Excellent email marketing for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Pluspunten: Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Minpunten: The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019
Kehinde A.
Lead Generation Manager
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2017

"My experience with Aweber"

Opmerkingen: For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

Pluspunten: The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time. Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Minpunten: Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included.
Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2017
Curt S.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019

"Good Value Overall"

Opmerkingen: Overall we are happy with Aweber, despite it not being a perfect solution. They treat us well but can be a bit slow to respond to some types of support requests. New features are added pretty regularly, although some of the things we have requested don't get done.

Pluspunten: Reasonably easy to use overall. Creating emails and campaigns is fairly straightforward. Deliverability is decent.

Minpunten: Deliverability is decent, but we do run into problems occasionally. Support is decent, but not excellent. Sometimes I have been told that there is no known problem when emails we send are clearly being rejected by a particular network.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"Great Pricing, Amazing Support"

Opmerkingen: Solid, solid, solid.

Pluspunten: Amazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.

Minpunten: The templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Jack H.
Director / Trainer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

"Powerful Email Marketing Management "

Opmerkingen: Having used Aweber for a few different reasons (online training program delivery, marketing funnel, client newsletter and updates) it has definitely been my go to software for email marketing. It is competitively priced and the functionality you get for the cost is great.
I would suggest spending a period of time familiarizing yourself with (or watching Youtube demos) and testing the software though before adding in real clients.

Pluspunten: Many different templates make it easy to create emails.
Easy to use styling keeps emails looking professional and in keeping with brand.
Competitively priced.
Autoresponders - setting up an email series has been fantastic for setting up new clients to our programs without bombarding them with information all at once.

Minpunten: It takes a little while to work your way around the navigation.
The ability to split test emails to see which get a better response would be useful.

van AWeber Communications op 31-12-2018

Hi Jack,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I noticed your comment about being able to split test emails. We have this feature, and we'd be happy to help you get started with it. Give our customer solutions team a call and we can help you out.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Matthew L.
QA Developer, Web Development
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016

"Why AWeber?"

Opmerkingen: When you go with AWeber, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which AWeber used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. AWeber further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a gauranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates.

Pluspunten: AWeber provides a simple interface which is easy to manage, and they also provide a large array of tutorials to help make the learning process a bit easier. The templates they provide are also of grat value as well. Tracking subscriber behavior and data is a huge bonus to help improve your conversions. A free 30-day trial is always a huge bonus as well.

Minpunten: A little more expensive than the alternatives. Template quality leaves a little to be desired as well, and the inability to send video via email seems like an outdated issue that should have been solved a long time ago.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016
Caroline I.
SAP B1 Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018

"Email Marketing taken to a whole new level"

Opmerkingen: Aweber is a high end email marketing option. If you are serious about Email marketing, Aweber is a good place to start. I feel more professional and in control using Aweber for my blog subscriptions.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Aweber the analytics that the application offers. Compared to other email marketing software in the market, Aweber offers the most specific options in terms of targeting people around the emails they get. For example, Aweber if you send out an email with a particular offer and someone opens it but doesn't click the offer, you are able to know this and decide on the next action to take to convince them to check out your offer. Another thing I like about Aweber is the fact the Customer support. They respond quickly and are very friendly and helpful - they know their staff.

Minpunten: Compared to Mailchimp, Aweber doesn't have very beautiful designs for your email. This is one thing I like least about the software. Another disadvantage is that the user has to have a good understanding of the application in order to reap the most from it. The good thing is there is a lot of documentation and Youtube videos online explaining how to make the most of the software

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"Great Tool For Email Marketing, But Pricey For Startups"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Aweber delivers on it's promises, customer service is top-notch as well. I currently signed up for their affiliate marketing, I would recommend it to my audience. 8/10, that's my personal rating.

Pluspunten: I like the high level of deliver-ability from Awebers' server(s), emails deliver to inbox almost all the time, so long you check for spam trigger words. I have been using Aweber for over 6 months now, and I think it's a great value for money.
It has all the essential features anyone would need to grow their business online.

Minpunten: I still think it's a bit pricey if you ask me, email marketing could be cheaper and better. I know how hard I had to work to get to where I am. Email marketing is very essential to the growth of an online business, but the cost sometimes scares away struggling startups.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Eric H.
president
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

"not the best"

Pluspunten: Easy to build campaigns and schedule deliveries

Minpunten: doesn't have extensive stats, hard to move and delete contacts in bulk. Delivery was up and down

van AWeber Communications op 13-12-2018

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your feedback and review. I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with delivery. We'd be happy to look into this for you. I'm also curious to hear what stats you're looking for that we don't currently offer. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm.

All the best,

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
HR Manager
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017

"Build Countless Email Marketing Funnels and Lists"

Opmerkingen: Set up a number of marketing funnels to capture and follow up with leads

Pluspunten: Aweber helps you build countless email marketing funnels for your business. It: * allows you to have a range of email marketing campaigns
* makes the opt-in box for your website visitors to enter (you can even customize the information you want from them (name, email address etc) to become a subscriber
* allows you create a series of emails to go to each of your campaigns' subscribers
* allows you to decide when your emails should be delivered

Minpunten: Set-up can be a bit cumbersome. You also need to have a clear business process map so you can decide how to manage your subscribers. Aweber assumes you have already done this. I recommend investing some time upfront to figure this out before you start

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2017