Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over AWeber

Verander je passieve klanten in loyale klanten met gebruiksvriendelijke tools voor e-mailmarketing en automatisering en live 24/7 klantenondersteuning.

Meer informatie over AWeber

Feature I like the most that has recently launched on AWeber built-in landing page.

Unable to crop or make any edits to photos in the software. Formatting for blocks sometimes was off when the email went out.

Beoordelingen van AWeber

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

AWeber heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 297 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AWeber eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (297)

Jared
Personal trainer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best email automation software on the market

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Poor Deliverability For Me Best Tagging Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Aweber's customer support even when I start as a free trial was something to take home about. It's easy to create both HTML templates for your emails and also, their easy drag and drop email builder makes it possible to design your email templates or pick from the library of already made templates and edit your campaigns. Email campaigns can also be shared with someone else to import all the flows to their autoresponder with Aweber and save a lot of stress.

I love Aweber's ease of signing up plus, it's a powerful autoresponder with a nice user interface, great email list management, custom segmentation, and the fact that it even delivers analytics to your email after sending an email campaign makes it my favorite. As compared to ConvertKit, Aweber is still cheap and an affordable autoresponder to rely on. Aweber has outstanding customer service which you can reach at any point in time from email, live support, and phone call.

Aweber's Campaign flows feature is currently my third best but then it lacks some features as compared to sender. An example of that feature I was looking for is setting a condition of either a subscriber is qualified to receive the next flow or change a path. That which I can't find in an expensive autoresponder like Aweber.

Ben Marcoux
Ben Marcoux
Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

AWeber: A Good Start With Email Marketing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed using AWeber. It was easy to set up lists and broadcast emails. And it made it possible for me to get started building my business online without much tech skill. However, as I became a more advanced marketer and wanted more control in my business, the way AWeber was set up did not seem to make certain advanced automation features possible. Or the interface was set up in such a way to dissuade you from using it for more complex features.

The best part about AWeber is how easy it is to use. There aren't a whole lot of bells and whistles which means that it's super fast to get up and running. And honestly, though it's not my favorite tool, most businesses would do better to use AWeber than their current email marketing system. Also, it's got good deliverability which means your emails actually show up in the inbox instead of spam.

I call AWeber a "beginner" email marketing tool because that's what it feels like. Yes, it'll get you up and running. But it doesn't "feel" powerful and the lack of features leave some things to be desired. But "something" is better than "nothing", so if using something easy gets you and your business to do email marketing, than by all means use AWeber.

Patrick
CMO in VS

AWeber Delivers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love being able to create, and having AWeber is like having the perfect assistant! Always on time, never late. Gives me the very best results everytime and doesnt create customer problems! AWeber is simply the BEST!

I love everything about AWeber! Support is awesome! The tools are easy to use and there is an abundance of support materials and videos for DIY How to! I enjoy having an email responder that cares!

I dont think there is anything negative to say about using AWeber! Everything I need to do is available in AWeber!

Jo-Ann
owner in VK
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good for Etsy integration

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: AWeber offers a very easy integration with my Etsy shop, allowing me to collect Etsy customers emails for email marketing. Unfortunately, it does not work all the time and it's not so easy to navigate their interface to solve the issues. Very good customer support.

It offers Etsy integration allowing purchasing customers on the platform to be added to mailing list

Not very intuitive or easy to set up, integration does not work all the time

Amanda
Administrator developer tech support etc. in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Very competitive Autoresponder option

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When we first started with AWeber a long time ago, it wasn't the most user friendly platform and was pretty limited in what it could do. They have consistently updated it over the last decade to be a really solid competitor in the autoresponder/email marketing field.

I love that it doesn't charge extra for subscribers for the plan that we are on. It is also incredible competitive in its pricing compared to Mailchimp which does much of the same things. Love that they also added in tagging options.

I honestly don't really have any dislikes of the platform. It integrates well with what we use and we have no complaints.

Nanaka
Nanaka
Infrastructure Specialist in Japan
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Using Email Marketing Effectively

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple email automation solutions have simplified our marketing efforts, allowing us to easily construct dynamic campaigns. The mobile-responsive email templates ensured that our messaging reached our target audience regardless of device. AWeber's holistic approach has improved our email marketing strategy and strengthened customer relationships.

It's important to draw attention to some of AWeber's limitations because it distinguishes itself in the field of email marketing with two remarkable characteristics. Although useful, the reporting and analytics features could use more cutting-edge alternatives for comprehensive analysis of campaign performance. Also, increasing the number of third-party integrations that are enabled would give users even more options when integrating AWeber with their current marketing solutions

It's a dependable choice for email campaigns thanks to its user-friendly interface and powerful automation tools. Continuous improvement in reporting features, on the other hand, would provide marketers with even deeper insights into their email performance, allowing data-driven decisions for better results.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Streamlining Email Campaigns: Maximizing Efficiency with AWeber

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used AWeber to manage email updates and communications with stakeholders, such as researchers, collaborators, and industry partners, during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. Building professional connections, exchanging research discoveries, and successfully disseminating information all benefited from the software. AWeber's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails quick and easy while maintaining brand consistency. The automated features improved communication efficiency by enabling customized messages and guaranteeing prompt follow-ups. We could monitor engagement levels and modify our email campaigns as needed thanks to AWeber's dependable deliverability and analytics. AWeber was essential in establishing departmental collaborations and supporting our study.

AWeber provides businesses with a strong email marketing solution that enables them to engage their audiences and get results. Without any coding experience, you can easily design professional-looking email campaigns using its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of AWeber's automation features, businesses can communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized way, nurturing leads and forging lasting relationships. The program offers in-depth analytics and reporting that provide insightful data on subscriber behavior and campaign performance. The wide template collection and customisable sign-up forms offered by AWeber further improve lead generation and brand consistency. AWeber is a dependable option for companies of all sizes looking to maximize their email marketing efforts because to its exceptional customer support and consistent deliverability.

AWeber has many advantages, but there are also certain things to take into account. When compared to some contemporary email marketing platforms, the software's user interface could feel a little archaic. Although it offers the most fundamental automation features, more complex workflows could call for extra integrations or workarounds. AWeber's price model, which is based on the amount of subscribers, could be difficult for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. The template customization choices may not offer as much freedom as other rivals, but being enough for the majority of needs. Despite these drawbacks, AWeber is a good option for email marketing needs thanks to its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer support.

Sam
Sam
Marketing Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

One of the most effective pieces of software for online marketing via email.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you're seeking for a dependable and simple email marketing solution, AWeber is what you need. It's an effective tool for organizing marketing campaigns because to its automated features and ability to connect with other apps. It may not be the greatest option, though, if extensive personalization and detailed reporting are must-haves for your business.

My first foray into email marketing was with Aweber. It's perfect for mass emailings like newsletters. Once among the finest, its email delivery rates were respectable. It also gives decent options for customizing emails for each individual consumer.

Although Aweber has many useful capabilities, I have found that its email template customization possibilities are limited, making it difficult to create truly unique layouts.

Matthew
Matthew
CEO in VS

Aweber

4,0 8 maanden geleden

The drag and drop email builder made it easy and faster to create them. Aweber was easy to use for the most part. There were some instances where it seemed like unnecessary steps were added to the process. Integration with my company was smooth also.

The least liked part of the entire thing is the fact that you cant have a free account and have your verification turned off for new subs.

Kreasan
Jnr HR Business Partner in Zuid-Afrika
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Aweber is a game changer email campaigns tool. Easy to use.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: By the best. Aweber takes the lead in streamlining email campaigns. Automation is achievable and it quite relatable.

I want to start by passing my gratitude to the customer service team for their support all along. They have made integration especially during the initial set-up easy and fun. Well organized dashboard making customization and navigation quite easy. On the performance, for the period I have used Aweber, everything has worked well and for the few tough times, the customer service team has always been present to assist. Reliability is at top notch and accuracy of results is quite dependable. I highly recommend Aweber.

Cool. I have not experienced much negativity with Aweber. It's difficulties are easy to fix.

Manish Singh
Affiliate Marketer in India

A Comprehensive Review of Aweber: Pros, Cons, and Overall User Experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Aweber is well-regarded as a solid option for managing email marketing campaigns, but it may not be the best fit for everyone's needs and preferences. It's important to evaluate the specific needs and budget of your email marketing strategy before choosing a tool. But AWeber gives a free account, which is the best point of this software.

I like most about Aweber is the Drag-and-drop email builder, Automated email sequences, and pricing.I can subscribe and Unsubscribed people from my list. A wide range of integrations with other tools. Comprehensive reporting and analytics. Also, testing tools and a Good deliverability rateOverall, Aweber is often praised for being a reliable and effective tool for managing email marketing campaigns.

Its interface is outdated and not as visually appealing as other email marketing tools, and the automation features could be more flexible and customizable.

Jessie
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good for getting started

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

Laura
Coach in VK
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good value

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I chose this on the recommendation of my VA who noted the list segmentation was excellent for my business. Excellent customer care for questions.

Fairly easy to use, can segment list to organise contacts into categories of interest for relevant contact, a lot of good customer support and training.

It is a learning curve getting started (for a non-techie) - but otherwise nothing to deter future use and loyalty.

Richard
Owner in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Makes life easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First class, the support is great and on hand 24hrs a day. Its easy to see the best performing emails.

the sign up forms are fast and easy to design and put on any website. it links in with facebook and twitter and social media. plus PayPal or stripe, so when a customer make a purchase they get added to the right mailing list and receive the automated email

im unable to automate moving subscribers from one list to another when they finish a automation series

4 jaar geleden

Hi Richard, Thanks for your review! I noticed that you mentioned wanting to automatically move subscribers from one list to another when they complete an automation series. This is possible within AWeber, except you wouldn't need to move them from one list to another. Instead, you would keep them on the same list, and start them on a new automated series. Our support team can help you with this. Please contact us at https://www.aweber.com/contact-us.htm. Brandon O.

Alicia
Business Owner in Canada
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

No Code Automation To Evolve Your Business

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to use the free trial to test out this platform to see if it would work for me. It also offers shared workspaces so it was easy to collaborate with the team and troubleshoot.

I love Aweber's ability to manage emails, the customer support is incredible, and the drag-and-drop builder. The fact there is no code automation was a huge plus for me.

Unfortunately, you do need to pay to make use of the features, the free version is not enough. I find it a bit pricey compared to other alternatives available.

Jonas
Jonas
CEO in Zweden
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them. Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly. The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jonas, Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account. Brandon O.

Suzanne
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Munema
Customer Training Supervisor in Zwitserland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Email marketing made simple

4,0 8 maanden geleden

The platform overall ease of use is what I consider Aweber's. Setting up campaigns and creating visually-appealing emails has been a breeze, thanks to its intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality. Plus, the templates library makes the whole email or email campaign process so much faster – and I love that!

On the one hand, simplicity and ease of use are key. On the other hand, however, Aweber's simplicity also represents a limit if you'd like to do more advanced stuff. This means that, at some point, you may "outgrow" the platform because you may need a more robust set of features.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

You can do better

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there. They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent. Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

Owner in Canada
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I Used to Love Aweber, It is great for a beginner

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was very happy with it in the beginning, it just didn't meet my needs as my business grew.

I liked that it was a low annual fee for my needs. I liked that they were pretty good at following trends, like customizing user experience for my email members.

Honestly, I really did enjoy using this service, my business needs just grew and it didn't grow along with it fast enough for me. It was pretty hard to get everything I needed to communicate across my multiple platforms, so I eventually moved to an all-in-one platform to make my business life much easier. But they were great for a beginnner.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Amanda. We really appreciate it. Just for your awareness, a lot has changed with our platform since you left. We've been releasing tons of new features. If you're ever interested in taking another look at AWeber, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder in Ivoorkust
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Aweber

5,0 vorig jaar

Aweber is without a doubt one of the best email marketing tools.It is complete and easy to use.Ideal for creating email campaigns and landing pages.

Aweber suits me to run my online business efficiently.

Simon
Director in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good beginner option for email marketing

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally AWeber is a good solid piece of software and was ideal for the first stages of email marketing. I had no problems with it at all .Once you start getting more than 500 subscribers you have to make a decision on the features you need and pricing bands for other companies. AWeber is still very competitive at under $20/month, but other competitors have superior features.

Price (free for first 500 subscribers), subscriber tagging, Wordpress plugin, landing pages and forms, Google Analytics

At the time, the pricing for more than 500 subscribers didn't work for me so I switched products to ConvertKit

Jacob
Jacob
Creator/ Owner in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Really bad platform

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did not get many benefits and had a bad experience overall - i no longer care this happened months ago I am over it but since I am writing a review on software i have used, I would advise all honestly to stay away as my story seems far from unique and had other bad experiences which i don't have time to list - MailChimp is a pretty good alternative if you are checking out ESPs

It is relatively easy to use its not hard to figure out for most beginners and has basic templates and campaigns which should

Stay away! Their RSS campaign did not send out for a while and then on its own sent out 6 emails at once really pissing off our readers they offered us a discount of 30% if we signed a two year contract after I said it was an inexcusable mistake which cost me hundreds of dollars in unsubscribes and possibly thousands and pissed off my entire email list. 30% off their inflated high price which they had just boosted was not worth it - i have heard many experts and users tell me of Aweber nightmare stories since my experience. I would recommend mailchimp as an option for basic users, i would advice all to stay away from Aweber

Kehinde
Lead Generation Manager in Nigeria
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

My experience with Aweber

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Aweber is just the best that I have used.

The singular thing I so much love about Aweber is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate. My list is less than 2000 subscribers but then I believe their system sends out emails as though it's sending directly to one person at a time. Their landing pages are simple and easy to customize. They have Javascript, plugins for different CMS and blogging platform and Html though I use the html mostly.

Actually, Many times I had wanted to create a more sophisticated web forms but their platform is not compatible for it. What I am trying to say is that I have had needs for forms that help people to take a short survey thereby building my list with it or a two-step form but the feature is included. Aside that, every other things are just perfect.

Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Pricing, Amazing Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solid, solid, solid.

Amazing support, I did a side by side comparison customer support test for 5 other vendors and they responded the most thoroughly and the fastest. The API is thorough and haven't had any issues. Interface just works. It has all the stuff you need. The unlimited email sends for pricing is great, most vendors charge you for emails after a certain point.

The templates were a bit confusing, wish it had an advanced mode for interface with more bells and whistles so you don't have to use API to make anything advanced.