MaintiMizer reviews

Over MaintiMizer

Moderniseer het onderhoud met een sectorleidende oplossing voor CMMS voor kleine tot grote bedrijven. Lokale of cloudgebaseerde edities beschikbaar.

Meer informatie over MaintiMizer

Ability to populate parts and machine databases.

Beoordelingen van MaintiMizer

3,8
3,9
Waar voor je geld
4,0

MaintiMizer heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MaintiMizer eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (102)

Maintenance Technician in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

A lot of data entry to get started, but well worth it.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Data recording of maintenance and repairs. Tracking of repair parts used and where used. Easy re-ordering of used parts.

The software is very detail oriented. It tracks employees, parts, and equipment. Very helpful support staff.

You're not able to attach pictures to SOP's. You can attach them to printout with, but not on, the SOP.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We take a lot of pride in the accessibility and friendliness of our support team! They also make a fantastic pot of coffee! We appreciate you voicing your concerns. We're constantly updating and evolving MaintiMizer to be the best possible CMMS on the market. We look forward to growing alongside your business!

Roxy
VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It's the Bread and Butter of Engineering and Maintenance

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The value for your money is a selling point because it was more cost effective then other programs. As for customer support I have never heard of a time that we have not been able to get ahold of anyone. The ease of use of this program has a learning curve but once you work with it you will understand how the program works. This program has several features, we use it in Engineering and Maintenance for our preventive maintenance program. It is an excellent reminder on all the things we have to keep in shape around the casino and hotels and the new event center. We also have lots of inventory. We maintain a inventory file. We can search and update parts. We can issue and receive parts. We can print adhesive labels with barcodes for our bins. We have added pictures of our parts. We have inventory reports. We do so many PM so we are able to maintain equipment. We can search and update it. We have created several reports that we use all the time. Right now we are on the cutting edge of rolling out a work order system to the whole casino. It has lots of features, some we use and some we don't. I know that we have our MaintiMizer program running very well. It's a work in progress and you need people to work to keep it that way. And I guess you will have to stay tuned on what else it will brings. We are happy with what we have built in it.

Its a great reminder of all the things you have to do.

Importing old program to new program will require work on cleaning up old data.

6 jaar geleden

Roxy thank you so very much for your review of MaintiMizer! We have heard from others that MaintiMizer can be more cost effective then some of our competition and we are thrilled that after that investment you can see a return so quickly! We value our partnership with Mystic Lake and look forward to continuing to grow with your business!

Nate
Mechanic/parts clerk. in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 201-500 werknemers

Use this program every day at work, frustrating every day.

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you mean Maintimizer then no real benefits, would have rather stayed with the old version.

Spell check. With the old version only two fields could be used when searching for parts this version allows many fields.

Where do I start. Not being able to delete or change part numbers is huge, I can see keeping the old numbers for accounting but the stockroom part of the program should allow these functions. When we get rid of a piece of equipment and zero out the inventory and set it to inactive these parts still come up if a zero stock report is ran. Sometimes the parts search does not work. The print part of the program is set for European paper not American so printing is a pain, could have been set for 8X11 which would work for both sizes. Cannot set the number of days to print for receivers, the default is set for the past week but we print for 1 day so we have to change the date each time we print. When the program was set up the date range was set and I was told this could be changed later, when I asked to have it done I was told it would involve a change in the software and we would be charged for this, give me a break. The receivers are for some odd size paper and are laid out in a way that wastes a lot of paper. each time we print one we have to take extra steps so it will print in a usable/readable manner. Purchase orders are also laid out poorly and waste paper, why print one page when you can print three, right. Does Ashcom own stock in a paper company? Have given up on getting any help when we have problems, we just find work arounds. Have not had issues like this with other software I use, so I don't think its me.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Nate, We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your MaintiMizer experience. We've reached out to you and will try everything in our power to remedy this situation. Our support team was recently was on-site at Sheridan Books and the employees attending the training had nothing but positive things to say about MaintiMizer. We know it's impossible to please everyone but we'll still keep trying.

Josh
PM Coordinator in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 201-500 werknemers

Too powerful for most

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall MaintiMizer works well for us with few issues or glitches

This has gotten easier to use over the past 13 years that I've used it. It can give you a lot of information and do many things. You do get a lot here and the reports generated have gotten much better. faster too since it's now web-based.

This is a huge program that does much more than most people need. Since we stopped doing work orders except for PMs. There are some things that it's won't do but maybe on the next version or update they may be included but nothing major. I wish this could be scaled up or down based on the actual features you need.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Josh, We're excited to hear that you've been a MaintiMizer user for over 13 years! For certain tasks or jobs, it can seem like a lot of features are packed in, but we wanted MaintiMizer to be the most comprehensive and powerful CMMS on the market. As we continue to update and develop future versions of MaintiMizer we plan on addressing concerns around its accessibility. We're glad that, overall, you seem happy with MaintiMizer and look forward to working with you for another 13 years. Thanks for taking the time to give MaintiMizer a review. - The MaintiMizer Team

Jake
Jake
Business Applications Analyst in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Quick to respond to issues, feature-rich solution.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Able to monitor and report on maintenance issues easily.

Multitude of options and features. Support is quick to respond to tickets. Web based portal allows flexibility when logging in from different devices on or off site.

Mobile platform is not user friendly, MS tablet PCs underwhelming performers. Didn't live up to the hype, ended up moving away from mobile licensing and adopted using the web portal on iPads instead. If an atypical issue was encountered support would sometimes respond along the lines of, "well, it works for everyone else..." Wish the GUI was more modern.

5 jaar geleden

Jake, thanks for taking the time to write a review for MaintiMizer. Glad to see that, overall, you've had a positive experience with our CMMS. The mobile version of MaintiMizer and the GUI of MaintiMizer is something we're continuously improving and tweaking. We'd love to hear more about any atypical issues you may be having. Thanks again, we're looking forward to continuing our relationship with Pine Rest Christian!

Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers

Decent software, but not as customizable as we need.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally it is a way for maintenance related requests to be submitted and completed by users in the organization. It also generates PM schedules and tracks their completion rates which we use to audit our efficiency internally and to our customers.

Inventory can be maintained and adjusted either by the technician or the administrator. The PM schedule can be set up and maintained fairly easily.

Once information has been put in, you can't delete it even though it no longer applies. The parts list continues to grow even if one part number is replaced by another.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review MaintiMIzer! We're glad that you are successfully utilizing our CMMS. We are a little wounded that you didn't find it as customizable as you wanted, we do offer custom programming so we can effectively make MaintiMizer as malleable and versatile as need! I've messaged you my contact info in case custom programming is something you'd be interested in. Happy MaintiMizing!

Business Systems Analyst in VS
, 501-1.000 werknemers

MaintiMizer is a great CMMS.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cost tracking. Job tickets. Job logs. Maintenance procedures. Great system.

It has all the features we require and is very easy to use. It's very easy to track how much time/money is spent on an asset to complete cost benefit analysis and figure out what we should fix and what we should replace. All of our staff (technical and non-technical) can easily use the software. Their technical staff is very nice to work with. They know us by name.

MaintiMizer has grown over the years. We've had issues with it, but their staff have helped us very quickly. The current version has no issues for us.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We're very excited to see that you are loving MaintiMizer! We love it too! One of our employees has even got the MaintiMizer logo tattooed! (Not really, but everybody in the office wants him to do it. C'mon Matt, it'll look cool.) Thanks for MaintiMizing!

Engineering Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I found it fairly easy to navigate the system

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is easy to understand. Fairly simple to add data. Navigating within the system is simple. The clarity of roles and role rights is helpful. As long as the system is set up correctly initially it is a great tool.

It can be a little tedious to make changes. If the initial setup was not done properly it can be difficult to navigate some of the information previously entered. On the plus side Ashcom will assist with making changes.

5 jaar geleden

We appreciate you taking time to give MaintiMizer a review! We're glad to hear that you are finding MaintiMizer easy to use and our support staff helpful! One of our points of emphasis as a company is to make sure that our user experience is as pleasant as possible, which is why we focus on those two areas so intently. Thanks again and happy MaintiMizing!

Shelley
Shelley
Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

I've used Maintimizer for 26 years and we currently are using the web version

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's ran our preventive maintenance and work orders for the past 26 years and I've enjoyed using it and being the administrator of the program.

The affordability of this product is great. Our company is soon changing to a new CMMS system but from what I've seen it does not do much more than Maintimizer and it's much more costly

I think that the customer support could be a lot better and online training via webinar would make training easier and more affordable.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Shelley! We're sad to hear that your company has decided to move in a different direction, but we've truly enjoyed working with you over the years. It sounds like it's out of your hands but if there's anything we can do to improve your experience with MaintiMizer we'd be happy to help! Thanks for MaintiMizing and good luck going forward!

Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Maintimizer manipulation

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have thousands of pieces of equipment ranging from facility related to factory machines. The system tracks our PM status, maintains inventory levels and alerts us to when we need to order parts based on a minimum level.

Inventory tracking and work order/PM tracking is pretty straight forward.

Once data is entered for a specific machine or inventory item you're stuck with it. It is written in sequel server so you can't change anything is certain areas. If a person leaves the organization you are stuck with their records permanently. The same thing applies to machinery. If you update anything, the old parts are still listed as valid components.

Qaiser
Maintenance Planner in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good, worth the money paid for it.

Dashboard is something unique I would say. Not many application software are equipped with detailed dashboard where one can get all required information in one single click. easy to use and have options to extend its features

Does not allow multiple windows at one time, could be possible in other versions but the one I have doesnt support multiple windows to one user. extract report could be made much more easier and compatible with other applications.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Qaiser, We're glad you took the time to review MaintiMizer! If you are using our recommended MaintiMizer browsers, you should be able to have MaintiMizer open in multiple windows. If you're having issues, our Support Team would be more than happy to help. Head over to https://www.ashcomtech.com/services/customer-support to submit a ticket. Thanks for being a MaintiMizer user. - The MaintiMizer Team

Wesley
Instrumentation and controls in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Up and running in no time

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Price is right and the program is very easy to get up and running. Support has always been able to help when needed

Some areas of the program are very hard to use and the instruction manual doesn't help much. Support is good when called

5 jaar geleden

Wesley, thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to give MaintiMizer a review. We're glad that you find MaintiMizer affordable and we agree, our support team is pretty awesome. With that said, if you find certain areas more difficult to use our support team should be able to give you a walk through. If you would like even more clarity on certain modules we do offer in-depth training. Thanks again Wesley, we look forward to working with you and the rest of Bodega Bay Public Facilities.

Roberta
Admin-NSS support in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Just my input

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are still some areas that could be made more user friendly. Like printing reports, Hierarchy viewing abilities could be better, especially for those who don't use it all the time.

I like the Customer Service I receive when I need help. There is no hesitation on waiting time and I am not tech savvy but they understand what I what I need.

the Queries are usually the most challenging

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review of MaintiMizer Roberta! We appreciate your feedback and will use that for future enhancements to the system!

Amanda
Maintenance Coordinator in

Functional Maintenance Management

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Track equipment, parts, labor, and costs. I love that I can assign work orders to my techs and they can see a list on their homepage

Customization is pricey but most of the things I need I can figure out a way. I wish I could query on "Assigned Employees" not just actual though.

5 jaar geleden

We’re glad to hear you’re having success with MaintiMizer. If you’re having any issues at all, our support team would love to work with you to find a solution!

Jeremy
Maintenance Mechainc in VS

The company I work for pays for maintimizer and I enjoy the product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

ability to look up old POs and work orders and the ease of generating PM work orders that is pretty much all I use the software for

a lot of features that I don't use I only do pms purchase orders and work orders on the software so I do not use the software to its fullest extent

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jeremy, thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We're glad that MaintiMizer does everything you need it to. Feel free to reach out If you'd like to find out more about MaintiMizer's other capabilities

DOREEN
LAN ADMIN in VS

Works well for our needs

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability to look up parts is relatively easy. Most users are able to navigate the database with a minimum of training. The more they use it, the easier it is to find what you are looking for.

You cannot always delete things once records are created. For example, if you make a mistake when receiving something, you cannot simply delete the record and start over.

5 jaar geleden

Doreen, thanks for the review! it's awesome to hear that MaintiMizer is a good fit for your business! In order to avoid accidental deletions of integral company records MaintiMizer gets a little cranky when removing information. With that said, our support team is more than happy to help you through any issues you may be having with removing information from MaintiMizer.

Amy
Shipping Clerk in VS

I don't use it much but when I do its very user friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to navigate through screens, user friendly for the most part. Can easily find what I need without too much effort.

Depending on what I am doing, its sometimes hard to find the clock #'s I need to enter the hours for employees, I don't have their clock # only their name so I have to scroll through ALL employees to find the correct one.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Amy! We appreciate your review! We're happy to hear that you find MaintiMizer user friendly, we believe that's one of our biggest strengths! (Along with our marketing department, of course.) We appreciate you voicing your concerns with MaintiMizer. Our support team is available to help you resolve any issues, efficiency related or otherwise, that you may be having.

Carl
Parts Room Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Solid software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of this program I've been able to learn how to do my job.

It has a lot of room for us to grow into.

The query process assumes that you are a database manager and not an average Joe.

Jim
Property Management Director in VS

I've been a user of Maintimizer for over 20 years. I've found it easy to use and very affordable.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Improver reliability of equipment.

Very usable for our needs at an affordable price. I like that we can use just the PM portion without having to populate the rest of the system.

Has many features that we don't use. Would be nice if we could just pay for the portions we use. We use only the PM portion.

5 jaar geleden

Jim, thanks for taking the time out of your day to give MaintiMizer a review! We love to hear from our long-time MaintiMizer users, especially when they still enjoy using the software after 20 years. Here's to 20 more Jim!

Dan
Maintenance Technician in

Review of Maintimizer

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Maintimizer seems like it could be a highly effective software tool for scheduling routine maintenance and also for predicting future break downs on machines. If the software is used correctly it can make the job of the maintenance technician a lot easier. The one feature that I am not sure it has as our company does not use it is if parts can be added to a work order. This would allow for parts tracking, but would only work if the parts are set up in a computer system which we do not have.

I like that the pm's are generated automatically.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Dan! At Ashcom Technologies we like to think MaintiMizer is a highly effective tool for scheduling routine maintenance and preventative maintenance, in fact, that’s what we built it for! Parts can be added to a work order, our support team would love to walk you through the process! 800-366-0793.

Marcos
Maintenance manager in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Useful software

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracking history of equipment
Parts inventory
PM schedule

easy to deploy standard features are very useful

New queries are difficult to handle but they can be defined by the user.

2 jaar geleden

Marco, we're glad to see that you're happy using MaintiMizer. Our Query Builder is one of our most powerful and comprehensive features, but it does have a bit of a learning curve. Our Professional Services Team is available to train MaintiMizer users and create custom reports, head over to https://www.ashcomtech.com/company/contact and we'll have a representative reach out to you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. - The MaintiMizer Team

Amanda
Maintenance Coordinator in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Nice system for basic maintenance organizations

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintiMizer is an overall good system. Allows for parts tracking, POR and Purchase Orders, Time tracking, and more. It does however rely heavily on user input and does not have a lot of automation needed in more robust, predictive environments.

Customizable dashboard, parts rooms and the ability to connect inventory to work orders

Customization and expanding capabilities is limited and expensive. Feels like an old system.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Amanda! MaintiMizer is constantly evolving; in fact, we have a quarterly update, which may have solved some of your issues. We’d love to see what we can do to help resolve any other issues you may still have!

Kensei
Mechanic in

Maintimizer Users

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel as though this product is only as good as it's user. If you are going to create work orders, schedules, preventative maintenance, and use it to review and create a timeline then it's a good platform for planning ahead and finding flaws. But if it's not used in that way, it just seems like a place to put information to never be seen again.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Kensei! It’s true, like most things in life; you’ll only get out what you put in. But! Since MaintiMizer has the most comprehensive training of any available CMMS you’ll be more likely to be successful in implementing our system than any other comparable CMMS.

Barry
purchaser in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Maintimizer problems

3,0 2 jaar geleden

It is similar to what we used in the past

I have had trouble with the software functioning properly from the start.

2 jaar geleden

Barry, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We'd love to hear a more detailed description of any problems you may be having with MaintiMizer. Send an email over to our support team at [email protected] and they should be able to find a solution to most issues you may be experiencing. - The MaintiMizer Team

Ronaldo
maintenance Technician in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

maintimizer review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: so far its been good a lot of options and reports so that's good make the maintenance department flow way better

easy to work with a lot of reports good training easy to use

having problem logging in with mobile devices

5 jaar geleden

Hi Ronaldo, we’re glad to hear that MaintiMizer is improving your organization’s efficiency! If you’re having issues logging into mobile devices our talented and distractingly handsome support team can walk you through the process. Call 800 366 0793 and one of our reps will be available to help you through!