Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RentWorks

Krachtig op Windows gebaseerd softwarepakket voor autoverhuur voor de wereldwijde autoverhuursector.

Meer informatie over RentWorks

It saves customers information, so you do not have to constantly go back and re-enter. I like how you can modify the days without changing the amount of days the client has actually been in the car.

For your use, you must pay close attention because like many programs, it is blocked after 3 unsuccessful attempts.

Beoordelingen van RentWorks

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RentWorks heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 125 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RentWorks eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (125)

VS
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

RentWorks does it all.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company has been using Rent Works for as long as I can remember. They tried a couple other programs, and kept switching, unsatisfied with them until they found RentWorks.
RentWorks makes things so simple. Booking and scheduling rentals, damages and repairs, billing. It handles everything you need to run a car rental company.
Their support staff are top notch. Put in a support ticket, and someone is usually on the phone with you within 10 minutes taking care of your problem.
There is a bit of a learning curve with RentWorks, which is to be expected from such a powerful program, but the great thing is they offer excellent training, online, and in person.
I doubt you'll ever find a better solution for car rentals.

It handles everything when it comes to car rentals. You don't need a separate program for tracking damages and claims, or repairs. There is a report for just about anything you could think of.

It doesnt maximize the window.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Chris ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Jason
Rental Manager in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Rental Manager

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone is friendly when you call. The staff has always been helpful in any situation. They have worked w/ me on the easy stuff and they do not make me feel like an idiot on simple fixes. I've stumped them before on troublesome issues and they stuck w/ it until the problem was solved. I would like to give a Big Thank you to the rep in Nashville for always helping me w/ a touch of friendly Southern charm and speaking to me at a level that is easily understood.

It's Easy, Fast, and can be customized.

The fact that the Unit # does not show on the payments Screen and that there is no EASY WAY to just go back once you have submitted print.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Jason ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

President in VS

Good Product, Bad Support

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run a small fleet of rental cars and it's more than enough. However, my personal opinion is that these people don't care about you or your business. The support is really bad. I have been trying to implement chip and pin for a year and they will not return my emails. They just did an upgrade in the middle of the day that crashed the system and cost me several customers. I'd like to know the genius who made that call. You're fired! My franchise will not let me use another software so I am stuck for now. Don't make the same mistake. In four years of paying support to this company (which they increased by 50% last year without any warning) I have never had a phone call from a sales rep. There are some really good coders there, just need to work on people skills.

Relatively easy to use, lots of features (that we don't use), excellent reporting, solid consistent performance.

The software is fine. Like any software it has its quarks.

4 jaar geleden

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, it's certainly appreciated. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with support. We'd be happy to discuss the issues you brought up and see how we can resolve them. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss a solution. Thanks again for the feedback!

Sabrina
Operations Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

better than the rest!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has used RentWorks for going on 13 years now. We couldn't be happier with them. The Customer Service is above excellent. It is refreshing to be treated like no matter how big or small your company is, you have value! Also nice that when you call for a problem, they take care of super fast, explain what or why and never make you feel bad for it. I have worked for other companies that have other rental programs and I would never want to go back! Thanks, Bluebird!

that it is all inclusive for every aspect of our business

sometimes, I have to really search on where or how to run some reports

7 jaar geleden

Hello Sabrina ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

General Manager in VS

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been a satisfied Bluebird customer for 20 years. Over these years, I have found their customer service to exceed my expectations. Another thing that makes them a leader in the auto rental software is their commitment to continually update their software. The car rental industry is constantly changing and they stay on top of these changes. They accomplish this by keeping in touch with their customers and listening to our needs and recommendations. I would highly recommend Bluebird Auto Rental Software to anyone in the auto rental industry.

Its flexibility to meet all of our software needs.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Michael ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Data Analyst in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Great Rental Data Manager

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The data management portion of the program has been very useful when our main rental program has limitations for historical data storage.

With how much information is available, it can be hard to find what report you are looking for.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Chris, Thank you for the positive review. Bluebird was built to ensure clients could make the best business decisions based on data and metrics. If you ever need a hand with reports, reach out to our support team.

Jeff
Pres. in VS

Easy / Fast / Helpful

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I contacted support to get Rentworks installed on another computer and support quickly sent me the link so that I could take care of it myself. When I had a question about the install I was quickly answered by the support rep that originally helped me. She had everything up and running for us very quickly.

Very easy to use and train new people to use. Reporting is very efficient and well laid out.

Wish we were able to view the program "Full Screen".

7 jaar geleden

Hello Jeff ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Great software and better service!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Bluebird for over 10 years now at our company. As time has progressed they have always been ahead of the game when it came to updates and meeting our need. It's user-friendly software and we couldn't run our business without it. Anytime we have ever had any issues their customer service team has always been top notch as well. I highly recommend Bluebird!

User-friendly, constantly updated to meet consumer demand.

Greg
Greg
Bron: GetApp

Truly awful...and don't care

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we've been double billed, software often stops working after updates, price keeps going up, support doesn't answer the phone..............

I'm still thinking....there is not much to be happy about these people

Breaks down constantly...doesn't seem to bother them though, support is just awful

8 maanden geleden

Hi, We have made improvements to our support processes and we would like to review the issue you have outlined. Please reach out our support team at [email protected].

LORI

NOT REALLY EASY TO DO MONTH TO MONTH BILLING WITH LONG TERM LEASES

Ryan

Ease of use

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good. I feel the ease of use really just based on the user interface can improve. Seems a little out dated.

The customer support behind it. It has the capabilities to cover many things. Many different types of rental customers can be covered using this software.

Data entry seems cumbersome. It would be nice if we could hand the customer a tablet or something to do some of the input themselves before hand. The credit card entry seems touchy. The software may be too broad for our little niche. Which is mostly replacement billing. Split billing is difficult. We don't always know if the bill will be split at the time of check out. So upon check in if we need to modify the contract to a split bill creates a problem when carrying out tax properly.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Ryan ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Andy
Fleet Manager in Canada

Rentworks user - St. John's, NL, Canada

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Rentworks is a good product in terms of productivity and features. I would just like to suggest a couple of minor improvements: 1) Allow a larger window and/or full-screen display. Right now the window has a limited resolution that is not up to the standards of modern LCD monitors. You could fit a lot more information on one screen if it was larger. 2) Improve and streamline the installation process.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Andy ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Ellen

RDR Car Rental

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since switching to Blubird we are very happy. The customer service is excellent. They are prompt and curtious . I love working with Bluebird.

Easy to open/close. Lots of reports for anything you need

Cash receipts. I would rather pull up the contract and pay there.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Ellen ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Debra
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Nice Product - Needs a few tweaks to be exceptional

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using this product for about 10 years now. It works really well for our company. It is definitely a great value for the money. The only downsides we have found that there isn't a manual for when we can't figure out how to use some features, the software doesn't transfer easily from one computer to another. A tech has to remotely install and takes most of a day which ties up two of our computers. This is a big downside to us. If this came in a disk like most programs, that would be a huge improvement to the software. The other negative is the fact that you can't make the program full screen. It is bigger than past versions, but still not full screen which would again, make it a top notch software program.
The ability to customize the rental form at any time is a definite bonus, and it is easy to look up past customers and include notes. It does have the capacity to link renters and their additional drivers, but when you do a new rental, the additional drivers don't automatically pop up, so I'm not sure how that link thing is supposed to work. It would be great if they did automatically pop in the form and could be taken off if not needed.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Debra! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements! This will allow you to have full screen now. Last, we do have an online manual called "RentWorks Wiki"

Wesley

Great Software

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We like all the aspects of the software easy to use and train staff. We would like to see full screen and more color codes.

Easy to use

Not full screen

7 jaar geleden

HelloWesley ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Joshua
IT manager in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen

Finally a rental software that actually makes upgrades

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used other software, I cannot express how happy I am that rentworks continues to make tweaks and changes and the very supportive and punctual support team that solves are issues when they arise

Live product with actual changes and updates

Some of the add-on modules feel more beta than live products

7 jaar geleden

Hello Joshua ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Keren
Office Clerk in Puerto Rico
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very easy to use, support is always available and handles inquiries promptly. All representatives are friendly.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Keren! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Zac
Support Specialist in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Affiliate Support

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RentWorks/Bluebird is a fine program with an even finer staff of people working behind the scenes who serve as excellent teachers for the hopelessly obtuse front line support user such as myself. I know now more about Draft Captures than I would have ever dreamed to know.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Zac ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Eric
General Manager in VS

Blue Bird Auto Rental Systems

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I only have been using RentWorks since July of this year and the system itself is great! It does so much I'm just amazed on how deep the bunny hole goes. And if I ever have any questions, the customer support line is always there to help, and trust me, I use it!!

The ease of access, and team viewer

It's so broad and covers so much, as soon as I get one thing down, there's so much more to learn

7 jaar geleden

Hello Eric ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Kerrin
ASM in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Frequent User

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Small errors are fixed with a phone call, reports are very easy to understand and dashboard east to navigate

Ease of access, syncs with clientele database

nothing it is very user friendly, small printing glitches but nothing they reps cant handle

Edward

Bluebird review

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been with bluebird for almost 15 years no major issues. The processor has been switched a few times in a short amount of time but I don't think they have any control over that. Jeff and Eric and the techs are fantastic.
Angela is great and a fantastic businesswoman. I couldn't ever see myself going anywhere else.

Mostly everything

It locks you out after 3 tries

7 jaar geleden

Hello Edward Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our LoanerTrack Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Paulien
Office Manager in Sint-Maarten

use of Blue bird

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this moment we are only using rentwork as a back office system.
It very user-friendly, easy to find old contracts etc.
We will be going to use it soon for our fleet logs

easy to find history even with our RA number

didn't find them yet

7 jaar geleden

Hello Paulien! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Mike

Rentworks review

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the first and only rental software I have ever used so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was easy to learn and intuitive.

Easy to learn

7 jaar geleden

Hello Mike ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Jason
Customer Care Manager
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

ACE Rent A Car's review of Bluebird

4,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The counter software is very intuitive. The system is organized to mimic the physical rental process, so it makes complete sense as an agent moves from screen to screen. This not only speeds the process of training new employees but allows us to get customers in and out of our locations as quickly as possible. The reliability of the software is also a key factor that we keep in mind. As a large company we can't afford for our systems to be down. We've been pleased that system down-time has been contained virtually to routine maintenance. We have also been fortunate to be able to provide Bluebird with ways of improving their software. They not only listened to our input but put many of our thoughts and suggestions into into their current software platform.

Ted
Vice President in VS

Great for Loaner and Retail Rental Companies

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used rental software that's good for retail business and software good for loaner business. Bluebird is the one system that is good for both.
I recommend it to companies that rent retail as well as dealership/insurance.

Flexibility of what it can do, reports and fleet are its strongest features.

You can sometimes get stuck trying to change billing from retail to loaner.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Ted ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!