Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over iCIMS Talent Cloud

Vul vacatures sneller met een wervingsoplossing die naadloos samenwerkt met je andere HR-systemen.

Meer informatie over iCIMS Talent Cloud

The applicant tracking system is the most valuable to me in my day to day job. Icims does a great job of tracking resource from start to finish as for onboarding.

Inability of workflows to work with each other. Limitations regarding employee referrals.

Beoordelingen van iCIMS Talent Cloud

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

iCIMS Talent Cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 829 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je iCIMS Talent Cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (829)

SHRESHTHI
SHRESHTHI
HRIS Manager
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Icims for Talent Management

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Rachel
Rachel
Recruiter in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Recruiting with ICIMS

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ICIMS seemed some-what difficult to use at first, but my team has adapted well to it. At first, it didn't seem very user-friendly, but through trial and error, we have developed some tips and tricks. I do like the reporting features, which make it easy to pull numbers and data from our recruiting efforts.

ICIMS has great add-on features, such as TextRecruit that make it convenient and easy to interact with candidates. Adding candidates into ICIMS is very easy and user-friendly. It's also awesome that it has a dashboard on the front page, which makes for easy access to current candidate data.

I wish ICIMS had more appeal, design wise. It's very bland looking compared to other recruiting software I have used before.

Jason
Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Why Recruiters love iCIMS Talent Cloud

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Customizable workflows: iCIMS offers customizable workflows and approvals, allowing organizations to tailor the recruitment process to their specific needs.Improved efficiency: The platform automates many manual tasks, such as resume parsing, and eliminates the need for manual data entry, which saves time and reduces errors.Reporting and analytics: iCIMS provides detailed reports and analytics on recruitment metrics, enabling organizations to make data-driven decisions about their hiring process.Integration with other systems: iCIMS integrates with a range of other systems, such as applicant tracking systems, HR information systems, and candidate relationship management systems.Mobile accessibility: iCIMS Talent Cloud is mobile-friendly, allowing recruiters and hiring managers to access the platform from anywhere, at any time.

iCIMS Talent Cloud is a cloud-based recruitment platform that offers several benefits, including:Scalability: iCIMS can handle large volumes of job postings, resumes, and candidate data.User-friendly interface: The platform has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for recruiters and hiring managers to use.

Like any technology, iCIMS Talent Cloud has its own set of drawbacks or limitations, including:Cost: iCIMS Talent Cloud can be expensive, especially for organizations with limited budgets.Complex setup: Implementing iCIMS Talent Cloud can be complex and time-consuming, requiring technical expertise and resources.User adoption: Getting all users to adopt the platform and use it consistently can be a challenge, especially if they are used to traditional recruitment methods.Limited customization options: While iCIMS Talent Cloud offers some customization options, some users may find the platform to be inflexible and unable to meet their specific needs.Technical issues: As with any technology, iCIMS Talent Cloud may experience technical issues that can disrupt the recruitment process and cause frustration for users.User experience: Some users may find the user interface to be confusing or difficult to navigate, especially if they are not familiar with cloud-based recruitment platforms.

Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

An inclusive ATS for all of your TA needs

5,0 2 maanden geleden

1. Job dashboard is well designed 2. Widely functional and you can integrate other tools into it 3. Effective reporting

1. Resume search is not great 2. Mobile site is not very user friendly

Alex
Talent Acquisition Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Just an OK ATS

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My team and I used iCIMS for 8+ years and ended up switching to another ATS that suited our needs better and was feature rich (without an extra cost). I think iCIMS is an average ATS but if you are looking for a feature rich ATS with automation and easier integrations, look elsewhere.

iCIMS integrates with many other recruitment tools (at a cost so watch out for that). Additionally, the look of your posting can be quite customized and you can also add images so the flexibility in this area is appreciated.

When comparing iCIMS to other ATS they seem behind the ball when it comes to industry standard features. If you want anything above the basic set up, there is a cost to implement it and that could easily add up, whereas other ATS have those features built right in. You also don't have much control over the settings, you need to fill out a ticket for every little change which can get tedious and sometimes a nuisance for smaller changes.

Aaron
Senior Recruiter in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Simpson Talent Cloud

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Easy access and user interface. User friendly.

I don't like that "Old iCIMS" is going away.

Rebecca
Talent Acquisition Manager in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ATS that has great value

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We first chose this software because it was more competitive and more user friendly than our previous ATS. As the years have past, the customizable features to make it work for any industry and the reporting capability is why we have continued to renew. The Help Desk team is extremely responsive and don't make you feel stupid for asking a question.

We like the ease of use for job seekers, administrators and Hiring Managers. The customer service in the Help desk is excellent as well.

The reporting is so robust, it can be daunting to figure it out. Once you get the hang of it, you realize the possibilities are endless.

Rita
HR Information Analyst in VS
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

Basic Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: several integrations - more efficiencies in managing candidates and jobs. the system has grown with us since 2010 and we continue to add

Alot - it is very intuitive and System Config being able to do much of what we need to do on our own and / or use that to figure out what we might need assistance with. the test site and being able to easily move new configs to production. the ability to integrate with other products so easily. User Group configuration, permissions are easy to set.

a very micro response but not having the ability to report on before and after field values. this was discussed in 13 or 14 and still not available. some of the reporting is limited and not being able to compare some statuses to current date would be nice

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very robust system

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would not recommend this applicant tracking system. It's very overwhelming and difficult to navigate. It's also very difficult to see where candidates are at in the process.

The software is very robust. There are endless amounts of reports that you can run from iCIMS and there's a lot of features within a candidate profile. I really enjoy using the Dashboard as you're able to pull so much information.

This software is sometimes very overwhelming. It takes so many clicks to get to a candidate's profile and there are an overwhelming amount of features within a candidate's profile. It is also very difficult to figure out how to run reports and pull information you're wanting to see.

Prasad
Client Partner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers

ICIMS Talent Review

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: too extensive process of implementation, too long a cycle to implement

GUI and functionality seems good for full time

not suitable for contract staffing and temp staffing firms

jasmine
Assistant in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Best ICIMS system.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far I have the greatest experience using the Talent cloud. I have helped look for new potential hires. I think this is the best to use for future hires as well

I like that I can track and profile any new hires that I want to hire I love this app as well. It is very user friendly some of the items are easy and new to navigate. and the features are very nice as well.

I havent had any bad experiences with so farr. it jsu lags sometimes that is really all.

Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 51-200 werknemers

Review on iCIMS Recruit module

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with iCIMS is amazing. With the help of iCIMS, we gain a bigger pool of candidates from different sources, we manage well of the applications within the system and we build up a stronger talent pool for our company.

- expand our reach to wider groups of candidate: iCIMS has partnered with Google job and other free job aggregators, that job posting function helps us to reach more candidates, we do see a significant growth of quality candidate profiles for our job openings. It is very cost effective and it saves so much time on populating our jobs on different portals. - navigate with ease within the platform: it is very easy to pull out different applications and review the resume and cover letter. I like the tabs which are very clear and categorise information in good order - Very good customer support team: Whenever I call the iCIMS customer support team, there is always someone on the phone and solves the problem for us. The customer ambassadors are professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

Overall, I would say there is no big issue in my user experience when iCIMS. Just two minor things, - When I move the candidate to the next bins in the recruitment workflow, I couldn't find an update button. If I reload the page, it will show up the main dashboard and I have to go back to the particular job profile again. - The cover letter button does show as the same tab of resume, I have to go back to the candidate details tab and find out the cover letter. It will be great if I can see the resume and cover letter on the same tab. Besides, we think that the hiring manager app may need more modification as right now the app doesn't equip with all the functions from a web version.

Sandra
HRIS Analyst in Canada
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Navigating the Options

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IBP is able to employ technology that it didn't have two years ago and reach a wider applicant base. We have the capability to receive applications online, post and advertise our openings on a variety of job boards and most importantly, get our customers the workforce they need.

When building a new recruiting process and the technology around it, you need a partner with a strong background in the field and an even stronger support team. iCIMS delivers on both! Having the opportunity to configure pages, portals, fields...you name it, it can most likely be done. That means that your process is not only improving, but it's also getting the efficiency, reliability and back up it needs from the technology you're employing to help your company meet its recruiting needs, retain talent and up your employer brand.

With great power comes great responsibility and it's clear from the beginning that if you don't establish a clear path for your recruiting process, you can get swallowed up by all of the customization options with iCIMS. Sometimes, it's too much. Talking through your needs can help you establish a clear path forward. That is also true of introducing the platform to your users - a bit at a time is best to get buy-in - because there's just so much you can do!

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review! We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Jenifer
Staffing and Recruting Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It's OK

1,0 5 jaar geleden

It's nice that we can bulk print cover letters and additional documents now. Being able to jump profile to profile in the workflow is a nice feature.

The bells and whistles are in all the wrong places. The end user interface is too complex for the occasional user. It's not intuitive enough and I end up being a helpdesk. The email templates are nice and easy to use for, sometimes too difficult for hiring managers. The inability to create a stop in the process for equity reviews is a challenge. What is the point of having a Person Profile and a Workflow Profile? Hiring Managers shouldn't be able to see to which other departments candidates have applied. The one-size fits all application doesn't really work for us. Candidates can be asked the same question about sourcing in several places and they don't like it. Many out of the box reports weren't right for us.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for providing your feedback. I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly disappointed to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority and we'd love to chat with you to provide a solution for you and your business.

Megan
Human Resources Coordinator in VS
Milieudiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great tool for customization

4,0 5 jaar geleden

iCIMS is highly customizable, which they will tell you themselves but they truly aren't kidding. We have been able to automate many of our recruiting and onboarding processes, which in turn has given time back to not only our corporate group but operations staff as well. As an iCIMS administrator, I love that I am able to make configuration changes myself, independent of iCIMS Customer Support, for a huge variety of functions. When there's a change that I don't know how to make, the Customer Support team will walk me through the steps so that I am empowered to make the change in the future. In instances where iCIMS Customer Support is required to make adjustments, due to limited administrator permissions, they are quick and responsive, ensuring little to no downtime.

The reporting function is not very intuitive or user friendly in the beginning. As you become more familiar with the software the reporting function becomes easier to use and is quite powerful but there is definitely a learning curve.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the awesome review, Megan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Alex
Asst. Dir. Of OD and Talent Acquisition in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Highly configurable, A+ Support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

The tech support and customer service at iCIMS is absolutely top-notch. I call in almost every day during these first six months after roll-out, which has been critical for our success.

The configurability allows us, for better or worse, to accommodate every possible scenario..which means standardizing processes is "too" possible. Not really a con...the only other thing is getting recruiting workflow and onboarding workflows to talk to each other on reporting.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Rick
Senior Recruiter in VS
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Not very intuitive at all.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been recruiting for over 20 years and have been using Applicant Tracking Systems for approximately 15 years exclusively on the corporate side with some of the largest tech firms in the world.

I don't really like much about this product. The candidate production is on par with other systems. It is quicker than other systems I have used....and that's about it.

It is not a user friendly product and I wonder how much they involved highly experienced. corporate recruiters in the functional design of the platform. There is a lot of wasted space and extra clicking that needs to be done. The system is not intuitive at all for a user. I have used Taleo quite a bit and found it to be much more compact in viewing candidates and their status. The search capabilities with ICMS are very hard to understand with their forms, filters, output templates, etc. I have to constantly go back to the instructions to figure out how to find jobs, particular hiring managers, etc. In addition I have had candidates on several occasions call me since they were having trouble uploading documents into the system. There are better systems or comparable systems available for less money. Each recruiter should't have to become a "super-user" in order to work in an ATS but that seems to be the case for ICMS.

Weronika
Manager in Polen
Meubels, 201-500 werknemers

iCIMS Talent Cloud

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience with iCIMS Talent Cloud has been positive, as it provided a comprehensive and user-friendly solution for managing the recruitment process. While there were limitations in customization and reporting, it greatly facilitated our talent acquisition efforts and improved our overall hiring efficiency.

One aspect I liked most about iCIMS Talent Cloud was its comprehensive suite of talent acquisition tools, which facilitated end-to-end recruitment processes. The platform's robust applicant tracking system and intuitive user interface made it easy to manage job postings, track candidate progress, and collaborate with hiring teams effectively.

One drawback I experienced with iCIMS Talent Cloud was the limited flexibility in customization options for certain aspects of the platform, such as the candidate portal or application forms. Additionally, the reporting and analytics features could have been more advanced, providing deeper insights into recruitment metrics and trends.

Bree
Talent Operations Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust Tool with a Challenging Interface

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've worked hard on getting our sourcing solidified so we can truly see where our candidates are coming from.

Incredibly robust - most cases anything is possible and can make the system meet that need. Reporting, while difficult to understand at first, is strong and can report on almost any business need that arises. Love the customization when it comes to recruiter dashboards, what we find important, and messaging. First class customer service; love working with our client success manager to improve our use of the system.

It seems iCIMS is an ATS built with admins in mind which can make it a bit more confusing for Recruiters, especially those just getting started. It heavily relies on our administrators for some simple things in assisting our recruiting team (especially reports). Our pricing went up drastically when we came around to sign our second contract.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback because we work hard to meet expectations like yours!

Aimee
DM in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

ICIMS has the capability of being fantastic but is not user friendly

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have hired several people through ICIMS but I find it so much easier to use Indeed.

I love what the potential of ICIMS is. There are so many ways of recruiting different positions, linking items together, and collecting names. The ease of emailing applicants is great and the templates are very helpful if you are in a rush.

Whenever new applicants come in, it is very difficult to understand how to even open up the applicants information. I am very computer savvy and have had three training's on this and my team and I are still confused. Then there are so many steps that they need to go through. The initial accept or reject is easy but then you have to email, set up interview , etc while documenting all of this. This all seems great but for someone that has to do many other things than like just hiring the ease of use is not there.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for providing constructive feedback Aimee and letting me know about this issue. I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly disappointed to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority and we¿d love to chat with you to provide a solution for you and your business. Please contact your Customer Success manager so we can find a solution to this. Thank you!

Jilyne
Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition in VS
Consumentengoederen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great, User Friendly Software!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: iCIMS Recruit has helped us get all of our TA operations into one system and over the course of time has helped us report with more accuracy and detail than ever before. We migrated from Taleo and never looked back!

The user interface was more intuitive and looked better than many other ATS options we demo'ed. The configuration was also most straightforward, and was easy to make changes without technical support.

Some features, such as ability to organize candidates by folders, sharing, and some other options were not available or came as an additional service that was not as competitive to some other providers. It wasn't a big drawback, we just created some workarounds to suit our needs.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business and we're so glad to hear that your experience with iCIMS has been great so far!

Tari
Recruiting Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Robust Tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experince with iCims has been great. We continue to utilize the platform more and more in our recruiting process, from all digital applications to texting our candidiates. I look forward to more opportunities to develop and grow with the program.

I like that iCims has so many possibilities. It is very robust and customizable so it is easy to adabt it to your own process. iCims is continually updating and evolving so that the systemy continues to improve with no additional costs.

iCims takes some effort to learn. Becasue it has so many capabilities, what you want is not always right in front of you. You must continue to learn the program and the toools available. However, technical supprt is always nearby to help.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the awesome review, Tari! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Brian
HR Recruiter
Bankwezen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

iCIMS is a very modern, robust, and customizable ATS that should work well across many industries and organizations.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great product. As someone who has experience with several large ATS platforms, there doesn't seem to be a single product that does everything, but this one seems to come the closest by far.

I really like that it can be easily customized to suit our needs, and can manage the recruitment pipeline for a wide variety of candidate types and requisitions. It also provides many data points and intuitive reporting capabilities. It has a nice, clean look and feel to the UI. They provide strong customer support whenever there are questions or issues. It integrates seamlessly with many other vendors and HR products.

They could make a few improvements. It feels like sometimes there are a few too many "clicks" required to drill down to the info needed. Also, it would be great if they could include a feature to view the "last viewed candidates," or "last viewed requisitions." It would help speed things up when trying to move quickly between multiple candidates and requisitions.

Shenandoah
CEO in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Sales/onboarding process is great, but it all goes downhill from there.

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I regret ever purchasing this software and have had incredibly negative interactions with their tech and sales support teams since our onboarding was complete and they received our first check. Spend your money elsewhere.

When we initially signed on with iCIMS just under 2 years ago, we were promised the world. Our initial onboarding team was fantastic but the quality of care and service drops significantly as your contract goes on (and the software unfortunately becomes more expensive.)

The software does not integrate into anything else, meaning that in addition to the thousands of dollars our team has paid for it every month, we have needed to utilize many other platforms to achieve the same results. Also, their emails to candidates almost all get sent to spam and they are frequently 'updating' the software in ways that have caused us innumerable glitches and lost hours and their tech support team is entirely useless and sometimes downright rude.

Ibrahim
HRIS and Compliance Analyst
Filantropie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

iCIMS Products Review (iRecruit and Onboard)

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Great recruiting and onboarding tool to fit the needs of a mid-size organization.
- Great value for the money spent.

- Exceptional customer service on all levels. - Working with customers to fit their budget. - System configuration flexibility. Lots of configuration tools available to the system admin on the front end. - Decent reporting. - Continues improvement of the product. - Work with customers to improve the product. Yes, you as a customer can influence development team to improve product features. - Customer oriented. "Can - Will do" attitude.

- Still need to improve reporting capabilities. Even though reporting is easy to use and reports can be fully automated, iCIMS still need to fork on developing tools for data correlation/query builder.

Dawn
Talent Acquisition Specialist in VS
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Customization!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like the easy of use of iCIMS recruit. Sending candidates and jobs to hiring managers is great!

I like having the ability to customize my job postings and application process. ICIMS also makes it easy to search for old jobs and previous candidates!

There is a charge for every add on. When we first signed up for this software it seemed like there were all these great add-on tools. It wasn't until I was an iCIMS customer that I discovered how much iCIMS charged each month.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we're meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.