Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WebPT

Met meer dan 80.000 leden en 12.000 klinieken is WebPT het toonaangevende softwareplatform voor poliklinische fysiotherapeuten.

Meer informatie over WebPT

From what our Provider says, that’s because it’s user friendly on their end, as well.

I have more complaints but I do not have the space or the time to sit here and type all of those issues up for you to read.

Beoordelingen van WebPT

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WebPT heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 469 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WebPT eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (469)

Shoshana Malka
Shoshana Malka
Project Coordinator in Israël

WebPT Review by Physical Therapy clinic

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use WebPT daily because I get authorization for the patients that are doing Physical Therapy in our clinic. I review the notes and use the information to submit my authorization requests. We see approximately 20-30 patients a day so I'm looking over a lot of WebPT therapy notes.

It has very clear templates and it's easy to find information. The records are very easy for even a layperson to understand, but thorough enough that the insurance companies easily provide authorization for services. Even when we need to have a substitute from an agency they are able to plug the information into the note and keep to the format we are used to thanks to WebPT

I don't like that it costs money to integrate each aspect separately, we currently have an account you can't use for billing. I also can't see the calendar view so if the name of a patient is misspelled it's hard to pull up their account.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WebPT is good BUT expensive!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Decent experience. Very functional but tedious with time consumption. There are a lot better options available with more inclusive features for less cost.

Easy to understand. Able to create evaluation and treatment templates so that you didn't have to write the same verbiage. Could carry over notes from the time before.

Expensive. Require multiple tabs open for the same patient because the SOAP note and the exercise flowsheet were not on the same page. It took 15-20 minutes to complete a note because of toggling between multiple tabs. Offered a lot of features for exercises and CRM but all extra features were a la carte. The expense for a solo practitioner and then to add users was too expensive. It would have been better to charge per number of visits per month vs. number of users. EMR and billing integration was not as synced as should have bee.

Tameka
Office Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Meets All Your PT Needs

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Over all it was a good experience. I would not be opposed to using it again.

Web PT made documentation needs easy and direct even for those new to charting. The templets available to craft notes and documentation requirements is better than other platforms used.

I did not like that the Thera bill feature was not all in one platform. Although the two are linked is not very convenient to use another web-based system to submit claims.

Mike
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Bad decision

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After the sale and contract signing, it has been poor. From failure to bill services for over 4 more months to failure to send accurate charges to our credit card to continual changes in personnel and poor communication between billing and customer service.
I am very disappointed and now owe for months of service due to WebPT’s inability to maintain our account and payment method.

EMR- notes are relatively easy to create REACH is very helpful with keeping contact with patients and former pts

The components of WebPT do not communicate- EMR and billing. The billing program follows no standard accounting processes.

irene
billing in VS

great and easy EMR

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great easy , easy to use and show how to use

easy of use . I can use it mobile also. web pt send out reminder text and email to patients . all the medical documents are in one coinvent place. and if you need to move it to different tabs its easy and you dont need to print and scan it all over again

reminder text / emails to be in diff languages also the schedule to be able to print and email ( also in diff language _

Heidi
Physical Therapist and Owner in VS

Great PT EMR

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Works well for what I need. Reminds me when progress notes are coming due even though I don’t use the scheduling part of the product, keeps track of plan or care dates and ability to customize is just flexible enough without getting overly complicated.

Responsiveness to assistance and updating product based on feedback.

1- Previous measures do not carry over into new progress notes in SOAP 2.02-SOAP 2.0 documents print out/ fax layout takes up too much space and pages. 3- No option to email or securely send documents other than fax.

Jami
Secretary/biller in VS

webpt

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very user friendly

easy to use reminds pts about appointments

does not intergrate with all billing systems

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Basic EMR/EHR

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I appreciate the templates for various special tests/exams for PT, making it easier to document data for tests during an eval, progress note, and discharge.

I wish WebPT had a smart phrase/list feature like Epic has to auto-populate a phrase or list by typing in a shortcut to make documenting more efficient.

Kelli
Patient Service Coordinator in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

WebPT User

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It is relatively easy to learn and train new employees on

It is difficult to change anything or go back to fix anything without administrative access. Thus there are a lot of addendums and emails that happen before things are fixed.

Muhammad
Medical Doctor in Zuid-Afrika
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

WebPT , a good alternative yet costly

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Great user friendliness, ability to integrate with therabill. The nice part of WebPT appointments is the fact that they are colour coded which is helpful.

Better options are available which are cost effective and provide more features at hand

Ajay
Clinic director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Don't use it!! Frequent outages. Poor communication when things are not working.

1,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor. You loose a lot of productivity due to frequent outages.

It works like any other EMR. nothing special.

Frequent outages. No or poor communication during outage. Everything is an add on. Expensive for what they offer. On average 300+ per clinician.

Brian
Owner, CEO HARTZ Physical Therapy in VS

WebPT review from a private outpatient practice with 3 offices

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using WebPT for 3 years. From implementation it has been a smooth transition and the WebPT support staff has been nothing short of amazing. The following is a breakdown of our experience: The Cons (if you can call them that): We found the flow sheet and home exercise aspect very cumbersome and not user friendly and from the get go decided to avoid it all together. For our clinic it probably works better as we still use a 1 page written flow sheet for our daily treatments. We do not utilize our EMR while treating patients so having flow sheets may be old fashioned but still works well. When our patient is discharged we just scan the flow sheet and any home exercises given to our patients into the eDocs. In addition, we are not currently using WebPT's billing software as we started before they developed the program. We started with Kareo on WebPT's recommendation, and it has sufficed. I would say there were more growing pains with Kareo in the beginning, but now we are managing fine. I think in the not too distant future we will be looking to transition to the WebPT platform. Pros: WebPT is VERY user friendly, our staff adjusted very fast and has not only embraced the implementation but has prospered since using it. Average daily notes take 2 minutes and evaluations approximately 10 minutes. Our productivity has increased throughout our clinic as well decreasing internal errors especially with billing. WebPT is ALWAYS up to date with any changes coming to the profession from ICD10 to PQRS. In addition, I find the webinars very relevant to private practice PT. WebPT is dedicated to the PT profession as a whole and strongly supports the APTA. Customer service is paramount when implementing any EMR system and WebPT excels in this, but what is more impressive is that the outstanding customer service continues every day whether being a new customer or being 3 years in. I think what best defines a company is how it responds to a problem or error. My clinic, unfortunately, had a significant PQRS reporting problem that was 100% WebPT's error. While being frustrated with the error (and let's be honest - PQRS in general) the WebPT staff starting with Heidi Jannenga, CEO who personally called and addressed the situation, took full responsibility and made no excuses. Within 1 week we had a resolution and plan in place - are you kidding me - 1 week - amazing! As a result of that, I will always be an advocate of WebPT!

see review Customer service Ease of use Innovation of company Customer service Customer service

see review Flow sheet/ home exercise program

Kristin
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
3,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work for a small, privately owned outpatient practice with three clinic sites. We recently began using WebPT. Over the course of my schooling and employment, I have used approximately six or seven different EMR programs. Overall, I would rate WebPT in the top three or four of those programs. They are doing a number of things right, but leave much to be desired. I think WebPT's biggest downfall is its lack of efficiency, which, at times, is costing our clinicians valuable treatment time with our patients. There are a number of extra steps that one must take in order to complete documentation on initial evaluations, flowsheets, and home exercise programs. Below are a list of some of the problems we have experienced along with suggestions for improvement. 1. When creating IE templates, we are currently unable to view the details of the tabs we are selecting. If the details of selected tabs end up being different than expected, we must later go back and modify the template after we perform the eval. To fix this, enable viewing of IE tab details when creating templates.
2. When entering diagnosis codes, the search bar does not always register keywords, making it difficult to quickly find appropriate diagnosis codes. To fix this, improve search capability in the diagnosis code box. (e.g. - enter keyword "shoulder" and all diagnoses with "shoulder" pop up).
3. We have experienced issues with notes not saving (or not formatting into a PDF document) due to using symbols (e.g. - &, #, *, /, -) in our documentation. To fix this, enable the use of symbols without need for extra spacing to improve efficiency of use for clinicians.
4. It is difficult and time-consuming to find specific exercises in the flowsheet and home exercise program due to the search bar requiring a very specific order/combination of words. Improve search capability in flowsheet and HEP (e.g. - enter keywords "shoulder AAROM" and all exercises with those words in no particular order should pop up). If WebPT is unable to do this, then at the very least provide a paper copy of exercises with their titles (in categorical or alphabetical order) to clinics for use as a quick reference.
5. When you are able to find exercises in the HEP, the results page requires you click a tab to see the remaining exercises. To fix this, get rid of the "see more results" box in the HEP, and simply have all exercises appear on one page.
6. The flowsheet and HEP do not link to one another. If they did, developing a HEP would be much more efficient. We are currently doing twice the work when we have to search for exercises in the HEP after we already listed them in the flowsheet. (As discussed in #4, this is a time consuming process). To fix this, provide an option/tab to carry exercises from the flowsheet to the HEP. Also, enable a feature to view exercises in the flowsheet before selecting them (to ensure we are ultimately selecting the exercises we want on patients' HEPs).
7. We are currently unable to share HEP templates with other clinicians unless each clinician searches through other therapist's patient records to find a previously created HEP template. This is impractical and inefficient. To fix this, provide an option for us to create HEP templates that may be shared by all clinicians. (e.g. - an option similar to the public IE templates).
8. There is currently no option to add photos of customized exercises that are not found on WebPT. To fix this, add an option for us to upload our own photos for use in our HEPs.
9. When adding exercises to flowsheets, they do not stay in a consistent order. Therefore, clinicians end up scrolling up/down the flowsheet repeatedly to find the exercise that was added. Furthermore, after we order exercises they fall out of order if we then add further exercises. To fix this, default placement of exercises to the bottom of the flowsheet when they are added in order to improve organization and efficiency .
10. If autosave is on when the flowsheet is previewed (but not finalized), it duplicates the charges for the same date of service when we attempt to add further exercises. Therefore, we must go through and delete each exercise for one date of service before finalizing the document in order to avoid doubling exercise minutes. To fix this, enable us to preview flowsheets without incurring changes to them.

Russ
Owner in VS

WEBPT TOPS the EMR LIST

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was one of the original 100 members of WEBPT and I could not have advanced my practice without it, what 10 years ago? (not sure how long its been) and surely could not survive without it now. The ongoing onslaught of insurance changes, branches, etc etc., especially Medicare, PQRS, G Codes is challenging enough but would be unsurmountable without WEBPT. I love the webinars for education and the new program Rehab Nation to keep us in touch and involved. I love the store with discounted items in which believe me, I have checked around and there are some good discounts at the WEBPT STORE. I am a critics critic and expect quality and customer service, each of which I have received with WEBPT. Thank You.!

not enough to mention.

Megan-Marie
Physical Therapist/Co-founder

Web PT review

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This system is wonderful. We love it. It's detailed and can get a little tedious but is progressively improving.

A detailed, thorough system. User friendly, once you get used to where every thing is. Can be accessed anywhere which is huge, as people prefer different forms of documentation (phone, ipad, lap top, etc.) Scheduling is easy Nice overall presentation when notes are done

Not geared as well for cash-only clinics regarding. Oftentimes we have patients pay for packages of sessions, and it's hard to divide the payments as they use up their sessions in terms of creating superbills for them. We have to manually input the charges each time, which is time consuming. Payments are located under particular cases, which is great, but a "full summary" of all payments would be appreciated so we can completely monitor, as we also have a chiropractor using the system and we will work together, treating the same patient in the same day. This makes payment tracking complicated sometimes when we have to look back. Also the software doesn't prepare superbills that can directly be sent to patients, so we end up having to manually create them ourselves too. We will store credit card numbers for patients who prefer it, and there isn't an easy way to do this either. This could all be better for the direction health care is going (out-of-network, cash only, etc.). If there was a way to make the calendar more effective like adding daily or weekly notes to it, without it interfering with scheduling, or ways to distinguish various lunch/open/close times during the week, that would make things look more organized as well! Creating customized HIPAA compliant email/intake forms, consent forms, or any general form that we upload and then send to people through webPT, where they can sign on computers and send back directly into their account would be AMAZING. Any way where they can make their profile with medical history would be great, like a portal.

Tiffany
Owner in VS

ready to change

2,0 6 jaar geleden

The web pt templates are easy to learn. Being able to fax the notes out through webpt is a convenient and time saving function. Integration between webpt and therabill needs work. I've had EOBs go missing

WebPT/Therabill has caused me a lot of headaches. I am researching other softwares as a result. I've heard lots of good stuff but had nothing but troubles with their customer support and integration. I've had EOBs sent out but go missing via therabill. I've had my EMR system not get upgraded, but of course I was paying for those updates. I had a custom table ordered which never came and they were slow to refund me. Most recently, there was some sort of payment issue which was identified in a new calendar year after my accounting was done and now somehow its my fault even though they failed to notify me in a timely manner (4 months later) when it was an autopay set up. I think if you are a larger clinic it probably works fine but they are not committed to keeping the smaller clinics happy.

Roger
Business Manager / Co-owner
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Overall easy to navigate and become effecient in patient documentation.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is appreciated when customer service reaches out to enhance our WebPT experience. It would improve the continued relationship with WebPT if a customer care/service person is designated for a clinic and can help walk each clinic through any and all particular nuance of WebPT.

For the most part easy to navigate though documentation. Once you have used WebPT for a few months you can develop an efficient system for effective notes. Thus allowing for customization for your specific needs via Smart Text. WebPT allows for detailed documentation which is so important in this day and age. In addition WebPT is follows Medicare guidelines having reminders in place for PRs, etc. Customer service has been good.

Difficulty in use of the flowsheet as point and click requires quite a bit of scrolling to get to the exercises desired. Developing own exercise flow sheet takes time. Smart texts are not pre-loaded which also takes time to develop own smart text system. Compatibility with Apple systems was limited when we first started with WebPT.

Leann
Owner and Occupational Therapist in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

WebPT is a good program.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been slightly above average.I have had a bit of trouble with the fees. I have called and the associate has told me to do one thing but then I call back and I am told to do another.

I like that Therabill is integrated into the WebPT platform.

I have a few things that I dislike. 1. I very much dislike that SMART PHRASE is unavailable. 2. I dislike that the price of my package increases frequently. 3. I do not like the frequent glitches. For example, all the sudden it no longer lets us chart up to the 10th visit for Medicare. It stops us at 9 and will not allow a daily note on the 9th visit. It demands a Progress note. 4. I do not like that when I have to cancel a client, it disappears from the schedule completely. It makes it difficult for future scheduling for the following week. It would be great if it would just fade out and say "cancel".

Asia
office manager in VS

WebPT is the solution

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WebPT has not only saved our clinic from the woes of paper charts, but provided a top-notch education to our staff in regards to best practices, changes on the healthcare scene, and how to streamline our processes and reach out to our patients in an effective way. WebPT's staff is incredible: they're not only helpful but they are engaged in their work and beaming with enthusiasm. Many other softwares are seriously lacking in one aspect or another, but WebPT is the total package, providing excellent tools for both front desk staff and clinical staff. Compliance is something we used to fear and stress over, but not anymore - WebPT has our backs with constant education, alerts and tools that let you know when to change, double-check or add something so our notes, authorizations and prescriptions are always spot-on. You really will not find a better software or support system for your clinic.

Detail-packed features usually come at the cost of a user-friendly, clean appearance but WebPT nails this. It is so feature rich but so tidy that you don't get overwhelmed by buttons and links and fields.

NOTHING!!!!!!

Jeff
Owner, Director in VS

One-stop shopping for PT

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have used WebPT for almost as long as I have been open (>15 years). I purchased because of their ability to integrate with my billing service (which they eventually bought) and they have been great.

Integrates documentation and billing so no double work.Automatic reminders, communication, and home exercise program enhances patient interaction.

Might be too robust. Many bells and whistles. Personalizing templates is not intuitive.

Denise
OT/clinic director in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

WEBPT is great for OT's

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had Web PT for nearly 4 years in my private pediatric occupational therapy clinic. The ease of completing notes with thorough information with the pre loaded templates of numerous assessments has been instrumental to my documentation. The ease of this EMR system and the sensitivities to use with pediatric occupational therapy for a single practitioner has been wonderful. It is efficient, effective, and the customer service has addressed any issues I have experienced the same day. I have referred other therapists to use it and they have reported the same success.

It is extremely cost effective for a single practitioner to use without expensive monthly over head. I use the built in assessment and scoring often so that has been helpful.

The name of the company isolates that this may only be a PT product and with expansion of the name may increase more users.

Blair
owner and physical therapist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Not pleased with the product for past three years.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been worse for the last two years.

I liked it was easy to use as a PT. I orginally liked how I was assigned a go to person to help with our account. That ended in 2019.

therabill is difficult to use, carryover from webpt is not as smooth as it should be, over priced, poor customer service. I liked the costomer service from using it from 2010 to 2019. Ever since covid the costomer is terrible in response time, getting a hold of and helping.

Betty
Office Manager in VS

Very Pleased Customer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with WebPt. It is used all day, every day by all of our employees. The software is easy to adapt to from the very beginning. You would have to look really hard to find another software package for medical records to even come close to comparison.

the software is very easy to navigate from screen to screen. Everything you need is so neatly arranged for each patient. In the event I ever have an issue, the support team is always very eager to solve the issue and they are almost always patient and kind.

There is very little not to like about the software from WebPt. I really can't think of any thing at all to say negative about it.

Peggy
PT, LMT, President in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Loved WebPT so much, I chose it for my own clinic!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Integrated notes without redundancies. Professional looking documentation that is easy to send to drs and case managers. Integrates with Therabill for billing.

Sometimes it takes a long time or several attempts to bring up a new note for a patient.

Matt
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
5,0 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Change Sports Physical Therapy is in Huntington Beach, CA. I am a solo practitioner at the moment. WebPT has enabled my small operation to be backed by a bigger system. I have been using WebPT for a couple years now. I realy enjoy using it. I've used other EMRs in the past and they were very cumbersome- filled with meaningless checkboxes which you had to navigate through. I love WebPT because it allows you to write in as little or as much as you want, while still catching and alerting you of any documentation necessities for Medicare. I tend to be descriptive in my notes and write a lot of freehand. WebPT allows me to write what I want to write. The documents are very professional looking. I feel good sending out the evaluation forms to doctors. The evaluations are customizable to fit what I want to document. The number of special tests and other objective measures are vast and have also given me ideas for other tests that I might want to be looking at. One feature that I love is the ability to fax straight from the application. I use my iPad in the clinic a lot, and I can fax over Initial Evals right after I complete them with 2 clicks. It also makes sending documentation to WC companies a breeze. Customer support is always awesome. I can easily add or remove PT access to WebPT in case I have someone covering for me. I don't have any complaints in customer service. If there is one down side, for me it would be the time it takes me to set up a patient. Since I am by myself, I am entering in every entry. I would like to see a funciton where patients could sign up online and fill in all their information that would then be transfered over to my application. That way I could completely eliminate the entry of patient info. Maybe an idea for the future- On that same note- I love that they are continually updating the application to make it better. Since it is web based, they can make instant modifications and there is not need to upload new software or purchase an upgrade.