Over Rental Car Manager

Web based booking software brings outstanding ease of use, functionality and flexibility to your rental car business.

Meer informatie over Rental Car Manager

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Rental Car Manager

4,0
3,7
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Rental Car Manager heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Rental Car Manager eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Ian C.
Ian C.
Owner in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Car rental software

5 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had tried different software for my car rental business but was always doing maintenance and updates. So I took on Rental Car Manager and found it took less time. My agency is handling customers much better now.

Craig S.
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Very impressive

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for a year and it is extremely good.It works wonderfully for my business (NZ Rent a Car - Dunedin) and I am totally happy with what it does and what it is developing.

Everything. Without it I would be totally lost.

Nothing.

Cassidy P.
Customer Service in Nieuw-Zeeland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Does the job, has all the right features

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find Rental Car Manager easy to use. It is a stark contrast to having to process information manually, so it definitely makes work easier.

I was trained to use Rental Car Manager and was able to pick it up quickly. The software makes sense and it allows us to do our job quickly. There are also new features added often, which just haven't been implemented into our processes yet.

Compared to popular cloud-based software, the interface is outdated and a bit clunky. It could do with a tidier bookings view also.

Customer Service Rep in Nieuw-Zeeland
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Does the Job

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it makes it a lot easier to have all the info in one place on online. I feel like the software could be heavily updated and training provided to owners to reduce processing time and in turn, save on staffing costs for business owners.

It does what it is meant to. The booking software integrates really well with websites and saves a headache for owners.

The software is quite clunky and outdated, and after a quick search on the web I can see a host of other rental car management softwares that seem better. The 'updated' car booking view is very poorly designed.