PatientNow reviews

Over PatientNow

Het is niet alleen een uitgebreid PM/EPD-systeem, maar ook robuuste software voor marketing en patiëntenacquisitie.

Meer informatie over PatientNow

Making changes in the system is very difficult.

Beoordelingen van PatientNow

3,7
3,8
3,6
Waar voor je geld
3,5

PatientNow heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 133 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (133)

Sorteren op

Heb je PatientNow eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (133)

Practice Administrator in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone is friendly and responsive and ready to help. I would like to see quicker updates.

The PatientNow program is an excellent practice management system for a cosmetic practice. There are a few flaws, but I have found the developers and help desk to be really open to feedback. My only wish… quicker solutions. The program is solid from a marketing prospective, it features a drip marketing component that is correspondent to the patient’s procedure of interest or in the patient’s pathway of their treatment(s) they have selected. This is excellent in terms of focused marketing efforts, and segment marketing. Being able to segment market to those patients interested in a particular service/procedure that they have expressed interest in means higher open rates on emails, more visibility and better patient engagement because you are able to address patient’s concerns specific to their interest. The program is 95% user friendly and intuitive. It is easy for everyone from the front desk to medical personnel to use. For the most part the program is able to arm administrators and physicians with what they need to have schedules, reports and other business items accurate with a few very minor details I will mention in the “the least liked about the software section”. Speaking to the marketing end, it is amazing to custom emails for each procedure and each step of the process for a procedure as it relates and corresponds with an appointment. Meaning it is great to email patients about their upcoming procedure or appointment automatically.

As stated in “pros” section of the survey the marketing component “treatment pathways” is dynamic way to communicate with patients without having to remember to follow up or to create emails. Emails can essentially be launched daily to hundreds of different patients for the treatments they are interested in. This again is great! The issue is the program is not HTLM friendly so sending professional branded materials is not an option. You are really forced to piece together emails that looked pieced together or you can type generic emails – not good for a luxury practice or product. Reports are okay, it does take some maneuvering and comparing to have things balanced in terms of commissions, end of day, AR etc. More custom reporting should be available and the response to custom request varies based on their other prioritized projects. Reports are mathematical and should always balance regardless… 1 + 1 is always 2. Scheduling is easy, but I believe could be easier. Viewing a patient’s schedule history should be the easiest function of the system, it is not. It is not hard, but it is not efficient for the people who have the hardest job in a practice which is the front desk. Inventory is trash in equals trash out - meaning there is too much opportunity for mistakes. This can be an area of too many opportunities for potential loss… the program should have a better on order, received control mechanism. We are still waiting on the cloud version, like an APP

Michelle
MedSpa Director in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

All software has pros and cons

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customers services is top notch! They are responsive and quite helpful. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service, we probably would have been very unhappy.

We switched to this software for the electronic record capacity. It isn't as user friendly as presented. We hoped to use voice dictation but this hasn't worked out.

The photography software needs to be improved and updated so we can create side by side comparisons and them save them or share them easily. This seems like an easy update.

Jonathan
Chief Surgeon in VS

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: THe software is OK. Its not very user friendly. I find that staffing adequate at PATient Now adequate but not outstanding. I find it annoying that at least 3 times a year our calls are returned after our hours and often times 2 days after the call is made.

Computer based, multiple machines can run. I like the Electronic Prescription Module. I like the scheduler. I like the ease of document template use and writing encounter notes. I dont like its integration with MIRROR software as it is too slow.

Dont like the report generator. It is unable to save the "steps" to generate a particular report so that everytime a report of a particular type that needs to be run, we must go through all the steps to run it. It is cumbersome and not time efficient. I purchased a Microsoft tablet to use with this software and it is quite cumbersome and dont use it. IT is too slow. I have all the latest and greatest wifi but still too slow. I think the integration of WORD DOCUMENTS with this software needs to be upgraded. One can input a .RTF file to the template manager but it would be easier if the software recognized microsoft word documents. It does seem to hande pdfs a bit but not jpegs. I would like to have easier input of jpegs. I have inputted several jpegs for use in the clinical information section with injectables but the software is not very robust. There needs to be changes in the Injectables ares. The drop downs for specific injectables do not pertain to that particular injectable. I dont remember off the bat which injectables there were not appropriate dosage or amount injected.

Shauna
owner in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In all its is very good deal for what you get. The customer service and tech support is a main reason we decided to go with it.

This program has the capability to do so much and has increased our revenue by 15% in just the short time we have been using it. The ability to send mass text and communicate via text allows us to send promotions we normally were limited in an eblast. Patient Now is also very efficient in transitioning from paper to fully electronic paperwork. The pre loaded templates make for a easy transition. We also utilize the treatment pathways that really make our office seamless and professional. Patient Now has buildable reports that make allocating our marketing dollars more efficient. Overall it is a very eloquent program.

The learning curve but worth it. It would be nice to know that it usually takes 6 months to 12 months.

Peter
Plastic Surgeon in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The First 100....

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is nothing short of a 5 stars because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. He is open, pleasant, and interested in improvement.

As one of the first 100 uses of this product, what I like the most is their willingness to listen to the users needs, challenges, and questions. How often does [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company travel to your office to see it in use?

Over the years the weaknesses of any program should improve and PatientNOW has done just that. As nothing is perfect, their could be some work with marrying Quickbooks; time clock integration to Quickbooks; prescription platform.

Brittany
NP in VS

I had better expectations

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have mixed feelings. Some days I'm glad i got it and most I am frustrated. I went from paper and many times would like to go back.

Many different features. I'm sure when I get the hang of it all it will be worth it but still very confusing at times.

Difficult getting started. Still in the beginning process with pathways almost 6 months later. Only help when I ask for it never above and beyond what I need. Very hard to get meetings with my "person" although he is very nice. About 75% of my patients do not like the portal and the online booking is confusing for them I now am doing a lot more scheduling myself taking time away from the practice.

Josh
MD in VS

PatientNow

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Very well thought out and comprehensive software. PatientNow allows its users to perform all necessary functions for a medical practice.

I really have nothing bad to say about patient now

Mareena
Mareena
Bron: GetApp

Overwogen alternatieven:

WARNING!!!! Patient Now & Aesthetic Now are the same, fraudulent claims & terrible support

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I would not recommend Patient Now, Aesthetic Now, RxPhoto, Payrix, or Crystalclear Marketing. They are scam artist and have the worst customer service and support staff. I am now switching over to Aesthetic Record, and unfortunately I have to set everything up again. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. I would not want anyone else to go through what I went through.

Would not be able to state a pro since the company falsely advertises the EMR's capabilities and so far it has been nothing but a nightmare working with them.

Patient Now (PN)is merging with RX Photo and Crystal Clear Marketing to create Aesthetic Now (AN). But when they sold me on AN, they never mentioned that they were merging or that they are in the process of figuring things out. They are still advertising AN and PN as a system that can create packages, manage inventory, collect payment, do marketing, and so much more all for $414.00/month. I have been with them for about 6 months and they are still working on internal errors and software issues. The inventory management does not work and when I submit a ticket it goes to crystal clear marketing, but no one ever follows up with you. Rx photo is a photo software and they do the medical charting, but they are limited on their charting and have useless templets. So, I had to make my own. I also had to make my own consent forms and treatment directions. They use Payrix for processing payments and they are still working on fixing the glitches. I have reached out to Stephen M from Patient Now and CrystalClearMD since he is the one in charge. He and his colleagues are always out of the office or on vacation and I have to email them multiple times for them to get back to me (which is several weeks). Stephan calls and states that he will follow up with me weekly and will refund me 50% of my monthly fees, but they keep charging my account and refuse to pick up the phone, refuse to call me back in a timely manner (weeks), refuse to email back (weeks). I would not recommend these people.

janit
janit
COO in VS

Patient Now Good & Bad

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's fair. We finally have a trainer who is fantastic. She has helped us tremendously. The guys in support, for the most part, are very helpful but getting through to them sometimes is difficult.

I think the recent upgrade to include memberships and referral programs was a good one. It has made managing our membership program so much easier! I know can quickly look to see which patients' plans are expiring and quickly send them an email to renew. I can also add in the promotions and discounts so there is no more manual calculations done at the front desk.

The financial reporting still needs to be buffed up. In order to get the data I need, I have to run a report, download it to Excel, format it so that I can create pivot tables and then run the pivot tables. It's a lot of work. The schedule also needs to be improved. They have said for years that it's "on their list" but I've been hearing that since 2013.

Thomas
Plastic Surgeon in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

PatientNow - almost there...

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Scheduling functions work well. Handles large patient data base well.

Patient information books do not handle multiple procedures well - there is much redundant printing of common sections. The old Inform software is dramatically better at this part of things - to the point that we still use it for pre-operative document generation. I am not happy that I am being forced to convert from our server-based version to a cloud-based version within the next year. I worry about data security and having a non-functional office in the event of an internet failure.

Neil
Medical Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Our experience with PatientNow for 7 years

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Charting and record maintenance. Analysis of performance data.

Designed particular for esthetic surgery and medi spas. Very easy to set up and to use. Excellent tech support. Cloud storage eliminate the need for a local server and concerns of backup security. Easy to use at multiple sites.

Since transition to cloud storage, annual cost is higher. Still a good value.

Michelle
Office administrator in VS

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the beginning, when we first began using PN it was informative and responsive to requests. Now it is difficult to get help with changes or get those implemented. No one seems to be there to review and help make suggestions to improve aspects of our account.

The overall use for many practitioners in the office is great. Not having to move from one system to another to capture changes is a big plus.

Making changes in the system is very difficult. The company is great at suggesting and having ADD-ON charges like the Enhanced Pathways. Which we bought into in March and in Oct. we are still trying to implement and working out the kinks. All the while those flawed emails are going out to the patients.

Christine
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use with a lot of features

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our staff is very happy with Patientnow. We have used it for several years now, and are still discovering ways to streamline our practice. Technical support staff from PatientNow are very nice and helpful, sometimes it is hard to get a hold of them, but they do respond back in a timely matter.

Patient now has lots of features, automated emails, inventory system and reporting that helps our practice run smoothly. We have multiple providers and we use Patientnow throughout the day. The dashboard is very user friendly, and it is easy to teach to our staff.

There are some limitations, and many add on packages that are not included. For the yearly price, it would be nice if all add ons were included.

Sam
Director of Purchasing and Facilities in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Went from Server to Cloudbase

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over the years PatientNOW has really grown in the reports. Which very helpful. They are intergrating more and more which is a plus.

The software does a great job of capturing Patient info from contacts, scheduling, reports. It does what there company states Capture, Sustain, Grow! The New Features in the Cloud are way better then Server.

The communication is sometime slow or misleading. Cost more in operation then Server base. More internet and higher bill then Server clients.

Denise

PatientNOW - A Software to Grow With

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PatientNOW helped us get up and running when we opened this year. Their customer support has been outstanding and our trainer has gone above and beyond to see us use PatientNOW to its fullest benefits.

From the ease and maneuverability of entering front desk information through the clinical documentation, PatientNOW delivers what we need. Its customizable patient engagement, through its Treatment Pathways, enables our staff to accomplish other needed workflow tasks.

The ability to customize additional reporting is still needed, however PatientNOW is continually striving to meet the users needs so this should be coming in the future.

Jackson
Business Manager in VS

Hands on Customer Support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The software has grown over time. They have added modules that support what we're trying to do. The customer support team is willing to help us find solutions to our issues. They can't always make PN work the way we need to work but they do try.

The software is difficult to use sometimes. We've added almost every new module they offer but it doesn't navigate that easily between sections. It does scheduling and EMR but its not always that easy to do the work.

Bianca
Plastics en kunststoffen, 2-10 werknemers

Patient Now Review from plastic surgery office

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is simple to use, tutorials are straight foreward

How often it crashes, when there is a discovered bug that it takes weeks to be resolved.

Jason
Medical Director in VS

There are better options

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall not a bad experience but we have chosen to use another vendor instead

The company has been very responsive to problems and continual updates have been great.

There are better options with more features, less problems, and at a better price.

Tonya
MD in VS

Amazing EMR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience overall and one that I would recommend to anyone!

This system is great for a smaller business like mine or larger surgical practices like my husband's. The actual software is easy to use and easily learned by even new employees.

The constant updates can be frustrating as there are times that updates do not go through completely and then you have the system that is not running at peak speeds.

Samuel
Chiropactor in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Still looking...........................

I can not fathom with all the features that are built into the software that a feature doesn't exist where if someone schedules an online appointment with me that I can't receive an immediate email notification. Case and point (example): If I leave work on Friday at 5pm and have no one scheduled for Saturday, but someone logs in Friday night at 5:01 to make an appointment for Saturday morning - I won't know about that appointment unless I sign in and physically look Friday night before bed or wake up very early Saturday to "check" and see if anyone made an appointment. I think its criminal this isn't a feature. I also am very very very (VERY) disappointed in the speed. I was told and I feel VERY MISLEAD about the speed of the product. Every-time I talk to anyone they say "oh check your wifi connection," or "move it closer to the wifi, it must be the location." No in fact this isn't the case and you guys KNOW IT. I know you are undergoing certain upgrades to improve the product, however you have lied to your consumers and I'm furious over it. I am seriously re-evaluating dumping your services immediately following the end of my application.

Jose
MD owner in VS

PtNow user for 9 years.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Medical documentation more efficient. Reporting for strategic planning readily available, eg procedures and financial planning.

Easily adaptable to individual practice.

Currently undergoing transition to cloud-based use, but experiencing growing pains as exhibited by slower functionality and inability to access from Apple based products.

Kiarash
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

PatientNow is new to me but Seems to be customizable to my new business.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a new program to me and I have no other prior Patient Record Management software to compare to except that used in larger hospital settings which do no apply to the niche that PatientNow is covering. Overall, this seems to be a software that despite it's qwirks will be able to be made functional for the business and can be worked with.

This appears to be a graphical user interface overlayed onto a database which makes a database easier to use. There seem to be a lot of options in place to customize the program and tailor it to your specific business.

Some of the features that allow customization also are restrictive in how customizable it can be. There seem to be formatting issues with how document templates are merged together to create a final document. Also certain tabs are not customizable even though they seem they should be.

Sarah
Nurse manager in VS

Small practice implementation

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The set up was a disaster. Maybe that's because it's 2020 so we had to do the build with no help on site. But we also found implementation staff to be unfamiliar with the system. Incomplete and incorrect information have been very costly to our practice needing to redo many aspects of the initial build. There were also a lot of problems when we went live.

The pathways have the greatest impact to practice/ patient communication. They can be an amazing tool when used properly.

The way the system is organized makes it very difficult to find certain functionalities and ensure accuracy within the system. There is a lot of room for improvement.

Theresa

Long time user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the product, disappointed in advancements. Improving but deficient customer service

Aesthetic abilities. Easy to use with cosmetic side of the practice

Not conducive for practice that also does anything that requires traditional notes

William
surgeon in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Long time user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience. No major problems after 10 years of use.

Has been effective for more than 10 years. Relatively easy input and scheduling features are intuitive.

reporting features have been limited; prescriptions writer features are not ideal