Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over ACE

Platform voor het beheer van incasso's en debiteuren, waarbij klanten zowel een toename van 400% voor geslaagde incasso's als lagere overheadkosten melden.

Meer informatie over ACE

139 reviews worden weergegeven

T h B.
VP
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2014

"Great Product....constantly changing to perfect an already good thing!"

Opmerkingen: Pros: No longer on site and must deal with back-ups, up-grades, etc. Userfriendly, well received by Collectors.
Cons: Takes some getting use to by Admin, different way to analyze and breakdown admin tasks at hand, but do able.
Interprose is very willing to help step by step through your transition and even after. New "Tweaks" are always happening to make the program better and better!!

van InterProse op 3-4-2015

Hi T H, Thanks so much for your great review. It's wonderful to hear that you've had such a positive experience using WebAR Debt Collection Software and it is meeting all the needs of PMC. We look forward to bringing you more great features and updates in the future. Best wishes, Tim

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2014
Nick S.
Collections Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2015

"Fantastic Product for Debt Collections"

Opmerkingen: We've been using WebAR for just over a year now, and in all that time, I've never once thought about making a change. The thing I love about WebAR is how versatile and adaptive it is. If I want it to do something, I can make it do exactly that. WebAR's structure and ability to specifically tailor how the accounts behave at any given time make it stand out for me. Recently we made a big change to how our accounts were handled by our collectors, and WebAR never missed a beat. I changed a few settings, set up a new job to run every day, and it worked perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recomment WebAR. It's just an amazingly useful piece of software for managing your collections accounts.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2015
Rick B.
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2015

"WebAR - Look no further"

Opmerkingen: I looked, reviewed, and analyzed all software solutions in the ARM industry. All of the "big guys", all of the "next gen" platforms, ALL OF THEM. I received demos and pricing proposals on most and even engaged industry consultants to help me decide. I ultimately chose WebAR and encourage you to give them a look. The off the shelf framework of the product is very straightforward and not "over engineered". The pricing is "ridiculously reasonable" considering the features included. My staff all love the product. The support is excellent and their developers are first rate. Conversions are hell, no question about it. I'm glad I don't have to go through it again but my conversion to WebAR was the easiest one I've experienced. Cheers!

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2015
Auntuell M.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018

"I used this product when it was still WebAR"

Pluspunten: I like this product as a way to keep organization within the company and liked that they we trying to improve the app to make it better.

Minpunten: Their customer support at the time wasn't the greatest, but i could tell they were looking for ways to improve. I do not know now what thier response time is.

van InterProse op 18-3-2018

Hi Auntuell,

Thank you for the feedback. You'll be happy to hear that since you used our platform we have tripled the size of our service department to make our response time even faster.

We've also continued to improve the platform with more integrations, business analytics, additional process automation, and a transition to Amazon's AWS cloud computing infrastructure, giving us and our customers the highest security and infrastructure compliance in the business!

All of these advancements are why we renamed WebAR to "ACE" - InterProse's Advanced Collection Environment.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Jennifer T.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2015

"Virtual Collector Increased our productivity"

Opmerkingen: We have been using the virtual collector for a number of years. We like being able to select the avatar for each of our portals and the text that they will "speak" to our consumers. The screens navigate through the process the way we want them to and can be modified as needed to accommodate changes in the industry. We have not had any complaints from our consumers indicating that they can't figure out how to use the service. The only negative we have found is that the voice of the avatar could be a little clearer on some words, so it is important to listen to your text as the screens are being set up to make sure that all the words are pronounced clearly and properly. Overall we are very pleased with the product and believe that it enhances our ability to recover our clients receivables.

Tyson S.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2015

"Finally a virtual agent that works"

Opmerkingen: Pros: Ammina is collecting even when were not open. Debtors login late at night and the payment is applied to the account that day. It s remarkable to sign in each day and see that we re already collecting money. Debtors can also login and dispute their debt, which loads the entire dispute right onto the account and updates credit reporting. Ammina walks debtors through a series of steps that make it easy to get what you need from the debtors without having to talk to them. All in all, this is a feature that pays for itself many times And she speaks spanish and english. Cons: None because you can set up the requirements. For example if you don't accept payments under $100 you can add that... or if you only accept payment in-full you can add that... or if you don't want debtors to be able to dispute their account you can stop that... If there ever is something you don't like about this product you can change it. Overall: Very highly recommend this product. If you've never had an employee that can work 24/7 and never gets tired, You don't know what you're missing out on.

Evie C.
VP OPS AND SALES
2-10 werknemers

"SIMPLE USE"

Opmerkingen: A WONDERFUL SOFTWARE TO USE, MADE EASY AND WORKS WELL WITH OUR BUSINESS MODEL.
SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND AND NAVIGATE.

Pluspunten: MAKES FINDING ACCOUNTS EASY AND LOVE HOW REPORTS CAN EASILY BE OBTAINED.

Troy D.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2016

"Terrible"

Opmerkingen: I could not be any more disgusted with this company and some of their employees. First off, what we saw in the demo was NOT active after we signed their contract and we were told we would have to "upgrade". Their President Matthew apparently does not care about his customers or his reviews, more of a "do what you want, we don't care" mentality. Their tech agent Kyle Nelson is unprofessional and takes most concerns and complaints as a joke. Their software works when they want it to work and we had issue after issue. Their software is not user friendly and in my opinion is not collection friendly. More than 70% of the time we had issues logging in, setting up clients and never had the ability to run reports. Buyers Beware, they will make you feel like you and only you matter until you sign the agreement. I would never recommend these people to anyone.

van InterProse op 20-9-2016

As President of InterProse I would like to personally address Mr. Davis' comments. The InterProse team is professional, caring and focused on our client's success. A review of other Capterra Reviews suggests our customers agree, and that WebAR is a world-class product.

We are always happy to share references with prospective customers to address questions about our approach to engaging customers in their successful implementation of the software as well as their overall business success. With twenty+ years of experience in this industry, our team goes the extra mile to advise and guide each customer in the use of WebAR with the goal of maximizing their results.

If there were an event where we were in breach of a mutually agreed upon contract, I would gladly refund every dollar paid. In the case of Mr. Davis' interaction with us, such was not the case. If you have questions about this review, our product or our team, feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2016
Leon B.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2017

"When it is working it is great, when it doesn't it is a nightmare."

Pluspunten: The automation when it is working properly.

Minpunten: We have been running WebAR for 4 years this Fall. I would say between years 2-3 we saw a definite fall off in customer support. Recently beginning this year, they have addressed this concern by hiring on additional staff and the turnaround although still in its infancy is greatly noticeable. Previously I would have to track and follow up with support as they would not keep me in the loop with updates or questions regarding my issues. This year has been a complete 180. Responses are timely, informative, and helpful. I rate customer support as a 3 because of the average of poor service in the past, but if this trend continues it would easily be a 5.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2017
Sean F.
VP of Lending Compliance and Strategy
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2016

"WebAR Review"

Opmerkingen: The experience with the implementation team was great, however after implementation we were switched over to customer support and those folks need some classes on how to win friends and influence people. Typical IT support group, act like your bothering them when you ask a question or reply in a way that implies you are stupid because you didn't know how to do something.

Pluspunten: Has all the features the collectors need to collect debts.

Minpunten: The dashboard could use work, we haven't gotten proper totals from the get go.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2016
Frank P.

"BEST COLLLECTION SOFTWARE"

Opmerkingen: WE HAVE BEEN USING WEBAR FOR OVER TWO YEARS AND THE SOFTWARE HAS EXCEEDED ALL OUR EXPECTATIONS, WE WOOKED WITH MANY OTHER PLATFORMS AND FOR EASE OF USING THERE IS NO BETTER SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET THEN WEBAR

Pluspunten: EASE OF USE

Minpunten: NOTHING

Sandy S.
AR/Collections Manager
Publieke zaken, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"WebAR review"

Opmerkingen: Customer service is great. Quick response times.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly. Can be customized to meet our needs. Very good customer service. Love the work lists, as we did not have with our previous product.

Minpunten: It is more of a third party collection tool, and we are not a third party collection agency.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Tyson S.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2012

"Great product, Great Service"

Opmerkingen: Service is top notch and the techs are knowledgeable of the industry so they understand what you need and they get it done right the first time. Highly recommend this company

Pluspunten: Webar has created services that have increased revenue and decreased time. The best of both worlds.
The #1 Pro is the automated payments system allows my debtors to login and make partial payments, payment in-full or simply dispute their account. It automatically updates the account applies the payment and/or updates all credit bureau reporting.
The ability to customize the flow of accounts myself and not having to pay to have custom programming has allowed me to make changes to how I work accounts without having to pay outstanding bills to get it done Clients love the fact that they can add accounts themselves and they don't even realize they are saving my agency money. Clients can also login to view their accounts and many times answer their own questions without calling our office.

Minpunten: The only bad thing, which really isn't a bad thing is I have to set time aside to actually contact my client to build the personal relationship, because they really never have a reason to call...

van InterProse op 28-3-2015

¿Tyson,
Thank you for the Great review of WebAR Debt Collection Software. We have been doing business with you for many years. You were customer #2 on WebAR Collections, you and many others have been key in WebAR maturing over the years. We really do appreciate you and your business. We look forward to many more years to come.

Thank you!

~ The InterProse Team

Chris A.

"WebAR user review"

Opmerkingen: We were forced into changing software providers due to unforeseen circumstances and had to make a decision fast. We reviewed several options vi phone calls and web demos and chose to go with WebAR. The implementations team worked with our Company to ensure Our WebAR fit our needs. They continued to work closely with us through conversion/upload of prior data and all aspects of implementation. We have found WebAR to be versatile as well as user friendly. If I had any criticism it would be regarding their Canned Reports and Dashboards. In my opinion, basic reports and dashboard information should be addressed, revised and made available asap.

Pluspunten: User friendly and ease of Worklist and data movement

Minpunten: System Reports and dashboards need work.

van InterProse op 16-11-2016

Chris,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value our customers feedback the most. We do have a basic set of canned reports. However we do have a robust suite of reporting tools. Like SQL report builder, WebAR Analytics, and recently enhanced our standard report builder. With thease tools the end user should be able to create any report they dream of. If the customer doesn't have time to build the reports them self's we do offer our services in creating any report you can imagine. The dashboards are a recent addition to WebAR. We are currently developing more dashboards including client dashboards. With the WebAR Analytics tool customers will be able to create there own dashboards in the future.

If you have any current reporting needs please feel free to reach out to support and we will be able to help you.

Tim Monahan
Director Software Support

Mark M.
Managing Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 25-8-2017

"WebAR is the most robust & impressive collection system I have ever used."

Pluspunten: It seems this system can be configured to do just about anything for A/R or debt collection management. I've been in the collection (1st and 3rd party) industry for 25 years. From a small agency to large 200 seat national agency; from buy here pay here lending to bank - This is the finest system I have ever used. Furthermore, it's the finest system of any agency that I had to audit for the bank. The automation capacity is amazing. It has functionality of which I haven't even scratched the surface.

Minpunten: A Con? No factor - there is no Con to this system. The only thing I can make a stretch in being a thing that I "like least" could be the set up time. But, if you're objective and are serious about getting the most out of the system - then this is not a factor for purchasing but a factor for planning and development. Because the time spent setting this thing up right on the front end - translates to time saved every day on things you no longer mess with because the system is doing it for you.

van InterProse op 25-8-2017

Thank you, Mark! We are very proud of our software and thrilled that your trust in our product and team has been such a great experience for you!

• Beoordeeld op 25-8-2017
Dennis B.
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

"Sample Review"

Opmerkingen: Great!

Pluspunten: The Marketing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did such a good job explaining what the product can do will do and how much money or save.

Minpunten: You can speed up the conversion time

Rick L.
Director, Compensation Recovery
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

"Thorough Planning!!!"

Opmerkingen: We are currently the Virtual Business Analysis Planning Process. This process has been great. The thoroughness of the analyst, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and detail captured from our discussions has been like nothing experienced from previous engagements on other projects. I truly believe the amount of detail captured here will minimize implementation issues and risks ultimately setting us for great success!

Pluspunten: We have been working from an outdated proprietary system that was built for another line of business, so switching to this software will allows us to tailor directly to our business. This will have a direct impact on the efficiency of our team ultimately driving an increase in revenue.

Minpunten: We are still in the planning phase at this time, so no dislikes to speak of at this time. The functionality offered appears to be significantly better than current system offering.

Michael M.
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

"Amazing Company!"

Opmerkingen: ACE took a software application with 30 moving parts/apps and turned it in to a single application to meet all business needs. It's an integral tool to our daily operations.

Pluspunten: From client engagement to deployment to day-to-day use, the team at Interprose is amazing! Always helpful, timely support, frequent updates to software. Couldn't be happier with my choice to migrate to them!

Minpunten: Features that don't work or need to be added are fixed monthly with their updates.

Bonnie A.
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"You'll need to wear sunglasses (the future's so bright)"

Opmerkingen: The dedication of the staff to making everything work properly is amazing. Each of the people we dealt with from implementation, training, testing, and live were completely invested in making this process successful for us. There were some bumps and bruises -as with any conversion - but we did not have a loss in revenue or productivity due to conversion.

Pluspunten: The system architecture allows us to make decisions at the consumer level - not at the debt level. For medical debt with a crazy amount of bundles we need to use our internal database to reflect consumer behavior. ACE allows us to do that both with our system flow and with our adhoc reports.

Minpunten: The price of flexibility is complexity. We do not employ full-time computer people so we are slower to adopt the changes that we would like. The addition of a wider variety of plug-in interfaces is also great but taking us awhile to implement due to our small size.

Jason R.
collections manager
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2016

"Great Product Poor Execution"

Opmerkingen: I have been running WebAr SB for over a year, this has been a great step up from what we had before. there customer Support is a bit lacking, seem to take several hours to get anyone to respond than takes several time to explain the issue. They seem like a great company just very overwhelmed. Also there is no extra help, if you have a questions you still have to go through the same support channel.

Pluspunten: Cheap, Mostly Reliable, some cool features that saves time.

Minpunten: Make sure you have all your questions answered before you finish with training. Customer support very slow. No user manual, no outside explanation for anything..when an updates come out no fallow up on features.

van InterProse op 16-11-2016

Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and our support. We take our customer feedback seriously. I personally take it seriously. I have been working on utilizing new and more software to help my support department answer customer issues quicker and with more detailed information. We are in BETA right now with this enhanced support experience. We plan on going live with it on Jan. 1st 2017. I believe you will find our new and enhanced support very pleasing. It is not just one channel as you mentioned in your feedback but will incorporate many channels for our customers. Including online access to your tickets as well as potentially a knowledge base, Q&A, and a community for our customers to respond on ideas and issues. There are other things as well but we have not tested them yet. Which include Live online chat from the application. If you have further feedback or concerns please reach out to support.

Thanks Again,
Tim Monahan
Director of Software Support

John B.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2012

"WebAR - Collection Software"

Opmerkingen: WebAR can definitely compete against some of the bigger systems on the market and they have several different packages depending on your size business. We looked at 20+ systems before picking WebAR. It was excellent for us because we started small and have since grown to a medium sized agency without the need for software / server changes etc to interrupt business. The automation has eliminated the need to hire extra resources and clients love the online access.

Pluspunten: Most of all, our clients actually use it and love it and it cuts down on customer service (ie - if they want to report a pay direct, they just login and report it on the account instead of calling). Cloud based hosted solution, secure, ease of use, client portal, online payments, automatic payment plan & posting, flexibility, HIPAA compliant, automated workflows, SQL reports, scoring capable (ie - able to hold 5 scoring values per account and calculate different scores after each no answer, hangups, etc), batch dialer disposition importing, integrated skip trace capabilities, integrated credit reporting capabilities, sftp file upload/download portal, user role based permissions, account forwarding/tracking, and flexible custom forms you can create at will to fulfill any special need that you have.

Minpunten: Not many and they are minor ... payment remittance invoices to the clients are a little confusing on reversals/NSF for gross remit clients, requires an outside accounting program (ie - Quickbooks) to track outstanding client AR, only a couple of ready-made canned reports are available but other reports can be made on SQL, paperless document management automation (ie - uploading paper backup to accounts, account entry, etc) could be improved and they are working on that, no legal tracking but you can create a form to include any field you want plus they are working to integrate the forms across different clients, technical service staff availability limited to mostly email and sometimes on phone but they are US based and available in tight spots for emergencies. Again, none deal breakers and they are always improving ... with no upgrade fee!

van InterProse op 28-3-2015

¿
John,

Thank you for the wonderful review of WebAR Enterprise Debt Collection Software. You are definitely a WebAR POWER user, you push us and WebAR to the limits and beyond. It is hard to put into words what you and your business mean to us. We find our self's often saying in our implementations meetings "What would John do? or How does John do that?" You have helped shape WebAR into the World Class Debt Collections platform it is today.

We thank you!

I hope we have addressed your cons, with the addition of Trust Accounting & enhanced Invoicing and Remittance. We have also added the ability to electronically deliver your clients documents and reports.

If you have any other concerns please reach out to support at any time.

~ The InterProse Team

Tracie W.
Manager, Payment Services
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"ACE Software is the best on the market"

Opmerkingen: We have used many other A/R applications, and believe ACE to be the best A/R software out there!

Pluspunten: I like that we have the ability to manage and customize (ourselves) many of the options within ACE, to fit our own needs, including reporting, letters, workflows, jobs, etc.

Minpunten: Was not able to create our own mapping -- importing return check data, however Interprose set this up for us (outside of ACE).

Stephanie W.
Director of Revenue Recovery
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019

"WEBAR? ACE? INTERPROSE?"

Opmerkingen: It has not create faster steps for collection reps. I do not feel adequate training was given for such a large intricate set up of our business.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that accounts can be pulled into Excel easily.

Minpunten: There are too many steps when performing certain actions. My reps take longer on account due to the slowest of the system if the accounts have many bundles in them. I do not like the fact that reports are never accurate. I do not like the response attitudes or tines from service. I especially do not like constantly being told there is an extra charge for items or corrections especially when ACE created the report, or jobs etc.

van InterProse op 11-2-2019

Hi Stephanie,
We take any negative experience with ACE very seriously and will address your concerns directly. We pride ourselves on positive customer service experiences and will help you resolve any outstanding issues. Thank you for your business!

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2019
Amy L.
Managing Paralegal
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"If your looking for a great collection system at any level let me tell you why ACE is your answer"

Opmerkingen: Ace is a wonderful product that assists our office keep up with the day to day activity that needs to be done and takes the guessing out of it. You set up your file by putting in a follow up date along with who needs to follow up and what their next step is. No need to send that office memo telling people what needs to be done. They just go in their worklist and get busy.

Pluspunten: The software is user friendly on any level. It allows you more efficient collection. We are a law firm that also collects debt. While it is obvious this is great software for debt collection, it is also great during the legal process. You can program what legal letter needs to be sent and place state specific legal perimeters so the wrong letter will never be used. You can keep up with attorney specific cases, judgments and garnishments. There are reports you can run for either your company to keep up with productivity or for your client to show them productivity. Your clients can have access to upload files, place notes or just review your notes. Every user can have only specific permission and roles specific to their jobs. Ace will also upload new and exciting tools each month to keep the product up to date. Training on the product is incredible. Customer service is quick and efficient. Ongoing training by webinar or in person is constant. I could keep going on and on forever! This product has made our life easier!

Minpunten: The trust accounting on the small business platform needs improvement. That is about all I can say negative about this software.

Matt K.
Chief Operations Officer and Compliance Officer
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019

"Ace Collections Software"

Opmerkingen: Trial by fire when we first started. I want everything done yesterday and am always looking for ways to build it better. Years ago, training and learning the system was cumbersome and the learning curve was steep...so many ways to get from A to B...but now it is much better.

Pluspunten: The ability to integrate and bring other vendors to the table, automated jobs to make your processes leaner, continuous innovation and staying ahead of the curve in technology and application.

Minpunten: Lack of examples that you can learn from and training on their analytics reporting tool. For instance, build a query the wrong way hooking multiple tables together can be a guessing game at times because the query will timeout or break. If you don't know SQL you could have a sharp learning curve.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019