So far - so good!

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2016
Amanda S.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.

Pluspunten: - Ease of use
- Mobile application
- Partnership with Frederick
- Easy to book online
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy access to customer service (with real people!)

Minpunten: There are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).

Book It!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
Ashely S.
Recruiter
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Booker is a godsend for so many salons. It is very user-friendly and they have implemented the use of embedded training videos for all the features; this is a wonderful tool and works very well for people who are visual learners, which most stylists happen to be. For salon managers and owners, Booker offers a variety of tools: time-clock, sales tracking, inventory, tip allocation, expenditures/budgets, etc. Being a web-based software, it's very easy to add a widget or embed a link on your website and/or Facebook page to allow customers to easily schedule themselves for services. In addition, there is a built-in point of sale system that makes it easy to check out clients without needing to switch over to another program and/or system.

Minpunten: The downside to being a web-based software: if the server is down or there is an issue with the website, you cannot access your calendar or your point of sale system. Booker has been awesome enough to provide a separate website where they allow you to report issues of the system being down and also announcing known issues. Their customer service makes up for this issue.

My Business Would NOT be the Success it is Without Booker!

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Valerie S.
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been with Booker for 8 years and I LOVE this system. It has helped me to professionally organize my spa connecting me with staff and business and clients all in one package. VERY professional and it helps to make my business shine on all levels.

Pluspunten: The way it organizes everything.

Minpunten: There are a few suggestions I have had that are business needs (would make things easier) and was never able to resolve working them out. They are still I consider serious concerns. There is nothing available to meet those needs, so I just modified and tweaked and moved on.

Hi Valerie,

We are so very happy to hear that Booker has helped you to run and grow your business for so many years. Thank you so much for your great review. In terms of product suggestions, you can always send these to [email protected] Also, you are able to edit user roles for your employees to limit what they can/cannot do. We are actually hosting a special Fall Series Webinar on User Roles - it's held on Monday at 12PM EST. You can register here: bit.ly/2cj7v2i.

Hope this was helpful!

Keinon is the BEST!!!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016
Charlee H.
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The reason for this review is for Keinon.. I had an issue and he was amazing! He stayed with me until the entire process was handled. He did this with a great attitude, he joked and yet held his professionalism. I wanted to be able to talk to him all the time when we have a problem. He is an asset to your company and I wanted you to know that. About a year ago, I had another issue where I lost my password and called booker to ask what to do about it and was told, "there is nothing we can do about it you'll have to try to find it or figure it out.. I mentioned this to Keinon and he fixed it for me immediately..

Pluspunten: ease, on line booking.

Minpunten: sometimes we can't book appointments for no reason.. it will say the room is not available or no employees are available when neither is the case.

van Booker op 19-9-2016

Hi Charlee,

Wow - it's great to hear about your wonderful experience working with Keinon, he is a great asset to the Booker team. Thank you for your review and for letting us help you run your business. I've noted your cons and please know our teams are actively working to make sure glitches like that do not happen in the future.

Service Review

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016
Norma H.
Spa Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support team is very helpful, respectful and friendly. They have the best people!
Wish there was support 24/7, that's the only reason for a lower score on support

Pluspunten: Support is Live people that are very helpful. Can do a lot of what we need in the business

Minpunten: Goes down, slows down at busy times, hard to get through to support or chat at times, can be a problem with double bookings.
Can be complicated have to figure out work arounds
Would like to see more reporting features like daily reports this year to last year

Hi Norma,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you have a good customer experience. Please know that our team is actively working to reduce the amount of downtime on the platform. If you are ever having trouble getting through to support, you can also reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter, where we can help direct a CE Manager to you ASAP. I have taken your feedback into account and will be sure to share it with the appropriate person.

Aly

Too bad on customer service

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016
Sophia M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I thought booker would be a step up from Mindbody but I just can't get over how hard it is to contact a real person!! Also if you live on the west coast they close super early and my spa stays open till 8! I am thinking of leaving Booker (will lose $800 in transfer costs) Think long and hard about switching your online booking software once you do you are stuck! Even after I told them I might need to change back to Mindbody and please someone call me to remind me of the pros....radio silence.

Pluspunten: none that mindbody didn't have.. maybe a waiting list is cool

Minpunten: -Impossible to reach anyone to get help you have to email them and wait a day to hear back
-very difficult to change schedule from appt window you have to go a bunch of steps deep into altering schedules
-payroll is WAY harder than mindbody.
-add ons for services (super complicated)
-half of our gift certificate information did not makes its way to booker so I am now paying for both booker and mindbody

van Booker op 27-7-2016

Hi Sophia -
We appreciate you taking the time to send your thoughtful feedback regarding your experience with Booker. We have asked our Customer Experience Team reach out to you directly to assist you in changing from schedule to appointment windows and to assist in transferring your data. Our teams are consistently working to improve the platform for our users so they can efficiently run day-to-day tasks at their businesses. Again, we appreciate your feedback and let us know if we can provide further feedback by emailing us at [email protected]

Receipt printer: outdated technology used for the 3 clients who have ever requested printed receipts

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2016
Justine K.
general manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software offers a lot of excellent features but there are a few that are missing that would be great for salons that do a lot of events or group bookings like we do. The customer support is amazing, which I really appreciate.

Pluspunten: I like that I can work remotely and that there is a phone app that allows our technicians to view there schedules.

Minpunten: There's no fast way to make a group booking. It would be great if when making a reservation you could choose the number of those appointments to make and have the information automatically repopulate for those reservations.

van Booker op 10-10-2016

Hi Justine,

Thank you very much your review. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great customer experience with Booker. We appreciate your product feedback and features you'd like to see improved. I will pass this along to the correct team.

Thanks!

Peerless Customer Service!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2016
Michael K.
manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer Service has been outstanding. Always there. Often immediately. Our clients love the texted and/or emailed reminders. We love the ease of use and the reports/history.

Pluspunten: Customer service, ease of use, limitless power, reporting. Constant upgrades at no charge to us. And have a suggestion for an upgrade? There is a component of BOOKER where users can vote on potential changes!

Minpunten: Sometimes BOOKER gets bugged, slowing it down or shutting it down all together. However, these stoppages are infrequent and when they do occur, they are resolved very quickly...always with an explanation and an apology from Team Booker. Also, wish that the schedule/calendar had a button to jump 2, 3, 4 etc. weeks ahead in the future.

Booker for Spa and Solon

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Katalin T.
Staff Accountant/Payroll Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My hotel has been using Booker since 2012, the software has evolved a lot since then. Our spa receptionist like the fact that it is so user friendly for all Spa Booking peruses ,appointment scheduling to payment processing. I use the reporting feature for financial reporting and Payroll processing. The Spa Manager loves the recently added Marketing feature as well.

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use for everyone who is running a Spa and Salon. Our spa receptionist like the fact that it is so user friendly for all Spa Booking purposes ,appointment scheduling to payment processing
This software offers a lot of reports to accommodate from statistics to financial reporting.

Minpunten: We had some issues with customer service in the beginning, but it has gotten much better now.

HORRIBLE FOR CLIENT PRIVACY WITH OTHERS USING THE SYSTEM with restricted STAFF PRIVLAGES

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018
Spa Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very Unhappy -Open access for everyone to see all history, private information on a client. If they see a screen with appointments they can see anything for the client with a few clicks.
Other than no privacy Booker works pretty well considering. Im over the customer service answer is - if its a staff they cant see anything- really hire people that know your system and figure out how to add privacy.

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate and use. Easy to teach new employees how to book appointments - keeps inventory accurate, and payroll is easy access.

Minpunten: The worst part about Booker is usually you get an experienced person to help although when you really need it you have someone helping doing what you can do , read off their online support. So frustrating!
The worst part about this software is that person- such as STAFF should not be able to look at persons full history or personal information . The quick check in box at the top of appointments that is available to everyone allows all access. Just simply type in a name and here you have it . History, address, pros and cons about client likes and dislikes for everyone to see. NO privacy with this app . Therapist can look up past appointments - and its not their clients . There is no privacy with Booker -anyone can see everything no matter what settings you restrict. Cant wait to change this system to something more owner/ (HIPPA complaint- would be nice) friendly, so employees do not have access to private information. Anyone looking to prevent client information access , watch out for this app. Also continues to use other cc on various accounts, blaming it on whatever internet service you use, funny everyone says the same we all use something different- how can it be us- the business. We continuously have to call customers and apologize . Read other reviews same complaints.

Excellent service with even better customer service!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2016
Alex K.
Assistant Office Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Alex was wonderful. Very helpful and insightful. Had many solutions to my problem and did not rush my experience.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, fantastic customer service... Also really enjoy Frederick.

Minpunten: That you can't delete customers, or edit appointments to be changed for another day. Instead, you have to cancel the appointment and make a new one for another day.

Hi Alex,

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to here (Booker) Alex has been able to make your experience with us a good one. Also great to hear that you are enjoying our friend, Frederick :).

Per your cons, please note you can do both of these things! Learn how to move an appointment here: http://bit.ly/2cAPoTc, and to delete a customer, click here: http://bit.ly/2cNSTc8. If this is not what you were looking for, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thank you again!

Intuitive and Easy to Learn

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2016
Jodey M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We opened our boutique spa in 2008 and chose Booker (Spabooker at the time) from several other online booking platforms because of the functionality and intuitiveness of learning Booker's features. We witnessed Booker's services increase over the years with the addition of selling gift certificates online as well as products. Our business grew as Booker's functionality grew. We are very happy we chose Booker 8 years ago!

Pluspunten: Ease of use.
Reports.

Minpunten: System is down often.

Hi Jodey,

Wow - 8 years with Booker (and a SpaBooker Vet!) Thank you for letting us help Pure Aesthetica run and grow. Thank you for your review!

Best,

Convenient

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2016
Charlene D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Minimizes me taking calls over the phone. My clients book on line through my website using booker scheduling.

Pluspunten: You can book wherever you are.

Minpunten: That you can't be on the phone and pull up booker to book an appointment without wifi.

Hi Charlene,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Booker is helping you run your business, giving you have more time to focus on your clients and services. In terms of accessing your Booker app, please make sure your cellular data is on for the app. If you do not want to use data then yes, wi-fi will be necessary. Hope this was helpful!

Thanks,
Aly

Booker has gone from limping along to ruined by mindbody online, customers are fleeing

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019
Amy W.
General Manager of Salons
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's constantly broken, ESPECIALLY for enterprise level clients that have 'Brand' accounts with multiple locations. Their outage record is deplorable and now that theyve been bought out by MindBody Online, they've made themselves the highest price product on the market by a HUGE margin with nothing to back it up. We have signed contract pricing with booker and they are now refusing to honor it after the acquisition. Customers all just got hit with HUGE new bills, are pissed, and are leaving in droves. Us included and we are taking all of our locations. Bye Booker. Dumb move.

Pluspunten: Booker is one of the more intuitive to use softwares on the market, and I've used them all. It is easy to find your way around even without training which makes it great for new employees still learning

Minpunten: It's constantly broken, ESPECIALLY for enterprise level clients that have 'Brand' accounts with multiple locations. Their outage record is deplorable and now that theyve been bought out by MindBody Online, they've made themselves the highest price product on the market by a HUGE margin with nothing to back it up. We have signed contract pricing with booker and they are now refusing to honor it after the acquisition. Customers all just got hit with HUGE new bills, are pissed, and are leaving in droves. Us included and we are taking all of our locations. Bye Booker. Dumb move.

Simple to use with very little training required

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Sharon M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Booker software for salons is a easy efficient scheduling software perfect for our single space salon. It is easy for the staff to use and navigate with very little training required. It is very intuitive. Inventory is easy to manage and reports are quite comprehensive

Minpunten: It does seem to have some hiccups now and again where the software is unavailable which can be very frustrating when trying to book an appointment or check out a client.

Great for Independent Contractors

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
manager
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall We love the abilities given with the app and software and makes it easy for our staff to grow their clientel. We have found that it works the best for those who are independent Contractors who only work by appointment, and those who do not want to recieve calls on thier personal phones or email for appointment setting.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up with all of your solan/personal information, including your services, prices, discounts, coupons, BOGOS ect. Makes it easy for clients to find and book with the right salon and Person that they want with ease.
Quick access to appointments and scheduling and verification of upcoming dates.

Minpunten: The software does at times run a little slow and we have had issues in the past where a client has scheduled appointments and they didnt not come through to our system .

Keinon Perkins - customer support rep

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2016
Nadine R.
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would like to take this opportunity to state that Mr. Keinon Perkins was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable when assisting me today during our 1hour plus call. He talked me through my numerous questions and he gave me the right information and approach. I think his professional demeanor should be acknowledged. CLASS ACT!!! Thank you, Nadine Ramos, Lasio Inc (Keratin Lounge)

Hi Nadine,

It is wonderful to hear that Keinon has helped to make your Booker experience a great one! Thank you for your review and for letting us help you run and grow your business.

Thanks!

Booker works well

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2019
Amber V.
Presedent
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is not a salon program. It can be used for many different companies. I feel that calling it for salons limits the potential for this program. Very good at inventory management and scheduling. Very user friendly overall!

Pluspunten: Very user friendly. Easy to teach staff how to use and manage. Very good at inventory management and sales.

Minpunten: Does not do well with year end totals. We do not use the online booking and other features that they focus on for marketing.

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2016
Julie S.
Owner, LMT
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: customer service is always there to help and answer questions. I like the notifications that come if there are any issues with the system and that Booker stays on top of these issues and attempts to resolve them as quickly as possible with little interference to running a business.

Hi There Julie,

Thank you so very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you our customer experience reps have made managing your business with Booker a seamless process. We also always work to keep our merchants completely up to date with any system notices.

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2018
Taylor F.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This is by far the best booking system on the market right now. The view is simple and everything is self-explanatory. Booker's customer service is amazing, and they are always quick to answer any and all questions.

Minpunten: Because this is a web based program, if your internet is down, so is your booking system. Web-based has both pros and cons but this is what comes with being web based.

Better Programs availabe for less money

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Stephanie W.
RMT
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: has its pros and cons. Can be awesome and horrible all in the same day. It is lovely as an all in one program but has many glitches that they dont seem to care about working out.

Pluspunten: Functions, mobile app, multiple view options, all in one program

Minpunten: constantly stops working, can take a long time to get running again which can be a problem when your whole business runs through it, Cost

I love Booker

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2016
Denise S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had a wonderful experience with Andy W. Credit card processor went down and I was not able to charge client for service up to a month later. Andy fixed everything for me within 10 minutes. So kind, so helpful. Andy W was awesome.

Pluspunten: System is really easy to use, I love that. But on the rare occasions it goes down Customer Service is amazingly helpful. That makes all the difference.

Minpunten: Not really

User Friendly!

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2018
Nan F.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Amazing.

Pluspunten: This is one of most user-friendly booking systems out there. It is so simple to find answers to your questions all online, but the booking calendar is so self-explanatory that you shouldn't even need to ask any questions!

Minpunten: I cannot think of anything I did not like about this software.

Booker software is the only product I'd recommend for Spa's.

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love booker. It's extremely user friendly and works really well. Clients can book appointments on the website and it integrates with booker. As a first time spa owner, Booker is everything to me. THANK YOU for a great product.

Minpunten: The price wasn't competitve but was still worth it.

Quick, accurate help!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2016
Bruce M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had questions on how to generate reports on my clients. Alex was able to walk me thru the steps and get me rolling!

Pluspunten: High uptime, has a mobile app, intuitive.

Minpunten: Ability to limit my bookings by number of hours already booked in a day.
Ability to use my credit card processor.

van Booker op 19-9-2016

Hi Bruce,

We are happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with Booker and with our customer experience reps. We also appreciate the feedback on product improvements you'd like to see. I will be sure to share this with the appropriate person.