Over MidexPRO

The definitive & cost effective Medical Software will provide all you need to run your Private Practice. GDPR compliant & DSPT met.

Meer informatie over MidexPRO

The software covers all areas of running a busy practice. It is so useful to have everything we need integrated into one system.

No negative aspects- we are very happy with the product.

Beoordelingen van MidexPRO

5,0
Waar voor je geld
4,9

MidexPRO heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 45 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (45)

Sorteren op

Heb je MidexPRO eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (45)

Jess
Consultant Dermatologist in VK

Midexpro

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent overall experience and couldn’t run my dermatology practice efficiently without them. Highly recommend.

The layout and intuitive use is fantastic. It’s easy to use and the new midexTask feature helps organise patient administration such as checking results. We can take online payments easily. Having used more traditional systems in the past this is fantastic in comparison and they are constantly adding new helpful features and always answer the support telephone!

We had to have an additional account so myself and my secretary could access at the same time.

vorig jaar

Thank you Jess or the wonderful comments you gave the software and the team. I am really pleased to read that you find MidexPRO easy to use and favourable to your previous supplier. Should you need any assistance in the future, please do contact Support. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments, I will pass on your comments to the team. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Sara
PA in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best Medical systems!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the best systems out there that is extemely easy to use and[SENSITIVE CONTENT]
and his team are always on hand to help with everything

I have been using MidexPro for a very long time and find it one of the easiest systems to use. From accounting to scanning in patient records it is excellent

There is nothing! I havent yet come accross anything

4 maanden geleden

Thank you, Sara, What a wonderful review. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments I will pass on the comments to the rest of the team, especially Support who will be thrilled to have received such a positive review. Once again, thank you for taking the time to expand on why MidexPRO is the best Practice Management Software provider for you. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Lucy
Company Secretary in VK

New User of MidexPro

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As above

I really like how easy it is to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great surgeon but incredibly disorganised and I found when I cam on board (I am his wife and have come for a commercial background) that it was a very effective way to manage him and our practice effectively

I am irritated that we are unable to allow our secretary to use it at the same time as us. There are only three of us in the practice and it seems very expensive and poor value for money that only one person can use it at once.

6 maanden geleden

Good morning Lucy. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us and some constructive comments for us to work on. With regards access to your version of MidexPRO, we have Users and Licences. You can add as many Users as you to MidexPRO completely free. If you need all Users to work on MidexPRO simultaneously, then you will need the appropriate amount of Licences for access and Licences are chargeable. In most cases, not all Users do not access MidexPRO at the same time and simply log out when not using the software. This frees up a Licences enabling others to log in and work as they need to. I will ask Support to call and talk through the best scenario for you to help with this irritation and hope to resolve this point quickly for you. Thank you once again for talking the time to feedback to us your concerns. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Karina
Dentist in Australië

Overwogen alternatieven:

Midex Pro review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Amazing service from the representatives.

The software is very easy to use and the team are always avaliable for any queries and any issues are always sorted in a timely manner.

It would be great if they developed the software to have incoming emails to allow us to switch our entire practice over.

2 jaar geleden

Many thanks for the wonderful review. I will feed back your comments to the team and will speak to the Software team about your request relating to emails. I suspect one of the team, Adam, will contact you later this week (Week starting the 19/04/21) to discuss further. Thank you for taking the time to review MidexPRO and your feedback: This all helps to build the best Practice Software for our clients and potential clients. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operation Director MidexPRO

Sue
Owner in VK

My Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are currently using this with one surgical practice of 3 consultants. I like the product a lot - in fact I recommended it to the lead consultant in the first place as I had heard good reviews about it and I knew the support from MXP would be very good. I will be recommending it to some of my other consultants in the future - but I really do think it would be an advantage for MXP to set up our templates themselves (even if we have to pay extra for this) because this I have found very stressful and time-consuming. This is my only criticism about the software - but for me, it's important.

Booking the patients and seeing what is happening with them is all absolutely great. However, the major bonus is the Phone and Remote Support from the MXP Team. That is superb - better than all of the other similar companies.

I think setting up the personalised templates is extremely difficult, time-consuming and stressful. I'd like it to have been done for me so that the product is "oven ready". I still would like it done for me. I'm too busy to faff! I believe that PPM do that - MXP should really think about doing that, too.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you Sue for taking the time to leave a review for us. Your comments are extremely helpful and constructive, and I will speak to my Support Desk Manager regarding the template suggestion. We do offer walkthroughs of all the features within MidexPRO and also offer refresher training sessions to help with any of the features or tools that are difficult to use. The User Guide is also a helpful tool to use but as you mentioned, if you dont have time, this might be of no use. I will ask Nathan (Support Manager) to give you a call once I have spoken to him about the suggestion and he will come back to you. In the meantime, the remainder comments made will be shared with the team. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a Capterra review and do remember that asking Support for help, is what they are there for. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Katherine
Director and Practice Manager in VK
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I couldn't recommend Midex highly enough.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Each patient has a profile which contains all their information in one file from contact details, communications, medical information, to billing. For the Consultant, the diary is invaluable enabling him to carry out a clinic smoothly and easily accessing patient details at the click of a button rather than endless typing ensuring that he can focus on the patient. All the information is quickly and easily available. For the admin team, it is secure remote access enabling smooth practice and patient management. Although we already had Midex before the COVID pandemic, it enabled us to continue a seamless service for our patients.

There is only one feature that we would change regarding record keeping and the software team are already looking into how that can be improved.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you, Katherine, for taking the time to leave a review. Your comments are gratefully received, and I will be passing on your comments to the team. I am glad to read that you have made some suggestions on improvements and that the Software Team are looking at ways to improve this function for you. Thank you again for taking the time to do a Capterra review and we hope to continue to give you the best service we can. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Christine
General Manager in VK
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

A robust and scalable Practice Management system

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Midex is a very robust platform, that has the benefit of years' worth of feedback and improvements. We use it to manage the diaries and patient records of 27+ clinics, and it is an invaluable and integral part of our working practice. The Support team are second to none.

There are a number of smaller features we feel could be added or modified to improve usability, but the Midex team are always open to suggestions and - where possible - incorporating these into their development roadmap.

10 maanden geleden

Good morning Christine, Thank you so much for your comments and taking the time to leave them. I will pass them on to the team, especially Support. I will also ask Nathan, Support Manager to get in touch to hear your thoughts on improvements. We are currently in the process of reviewing improving usability and this will be very helpful to hear. We also have a Focus Group which is made up of MidexPRO clients who also offer their thoughts on this subject. You may like to join and share your thoughts too. Nathan can expand more on his follow up call. Once again, thank you for leaving your honest comments. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Kate

High recommend.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great overall user experience, it does everything I want it to, and working for several different consultants I have looked at/trialled/uses several other systems on the market at the moment and Midex is in my opinion by far superior, both for ease and efficiency and support is excellent.

Midex is an excellent comprehensive, user-friendly system. Does absolutely everything you want it to, from billing, letters, recalls, diaries, reporting etc. Everything is quick and easy to use. When I changed to Midex several years ago it completely streamlined my working practices and made life so much simpler.

I haven't found anything that its lacking

4 maanden geleden

Thank you, Kate, for leaving a wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the team and share with them, your comments relating to how much MidexPRO streamlines your workload. This is something we have aimed to do more of and glad that we are getting it right. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Carly
PA in Jersey
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic and user friendly system - best medical system I have used

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The team at Midex are truly fantastic. They always answer a query within a really short space of time. They are helpful, efficient and easy to talk to. They talk you through each issue and resolve things instantly. I have highly recommended Midex and the team to many colleagues.

Easy to use and work around. Simple and minimal steps to sending letters and processing invoices.

There is nothing I do not like about the software at all.

vorige maand

Thank you so much Carly for leaving such a positive review. I am really pleased that you find our system easy to use and has all the tools you need to do your job! I will pass on your great comments to the team and thank you in advance for recommending us to fellow colleagues. We really do appreciate it. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Maureen
Secretary in VK

My Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I can recommend Midex Pro highly. I have used for many years. It is simple and easy to use and contains everything you need to do to provide effective secretarial service to your consultant.

Maybe I like least the encrypted emails. Seems like patient's do not receive them sometimes or are unable to access.

DENISE
SELF EMPLOYED in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

EXCEPTIONAL PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits of Midex Pro are innumerable - not only does this software provide an excellent and efficient practice module but is progressing with additional features on a regular basis and the reason for its efficiency lies with its staff. I cannot speak highly enough of the superb professional support and help provided - their email support service again is excellent - each member of staff I have had the pleasure of dealing with "go above and beyond to assist with any issues" - nothing is too much trouble for them and consequently this makes my job so much easier - they are to be highly commended and recommended

Having worked with Midex Pro software for the past 10 years - I cannot envisage using any other form of Software in the foreseeable future - its features and its efficiency have steadily progressed over the years and continues to do so- from appointments-invoicing- accounts - document templates - case notes etc - facilities for End of Year Accounts - everything one needs in order to run an efficient and reliable Practice - perfect of both Consultants and secretaries or sole Practitioners

If I had to pinpoint one area I was disappointed with after the upgrade of Midex Pro and that is the actual layout of the diary which now provides a vertical view of the diary where previously it was horizontal - horizontal view provided sight of the entire clinic day and provided information in an instant - now you have to scroll down the page in order to locate the information which can sometimes be missed

2 jaar geleden

Many thanks Denise for a wonderful review. We are all thrilled to see how much you have enjoyed MidexPRO along with noting the superb customer service had. I have sent a link to your review, over to the team. I have spoken to my Software team asking them to review you comment made about scrolling on the diary. If we can make this work better for you, we will. I will update you on a personal email to you. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review. Kind regards Caroline

Sarah
Senior Medical Secretary in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great little private practice database!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me, it did everything I needed it to do and was a pleasure to use.

I have been using Midex Pro for 15 years initially using the word processing package for the clinic letters and raising the invoices for a busy and successful orthopaedic consultant. I have always found the system very intuitive and easy to use and it flows well. The team at Midex Pro are always on hand to answer queries either by phone or e-mail and they are very open to new ideas and suggestions from the users to improve things. I liked the statement reminder feature which helps keep on top of things well and everything is in one place and very accessible. There are so many features which work very well and probably many more I have never needed to use! I have never had any real issues with it.

Nothing that springs to mind actually. I might have mentioned it before now if there was :)

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Sarah for such a wonderful review. The team always like to work with clients to improve the functionality where its needed and as you've used the system for some years, you will have seen MidexPRO evolve into the Practice Management system it is today. Those suggestions and improvement have come, in some part, from User experience and we are really grateful that you and others have made suggestions. Long may it continue! I will pass on your comments to the team and know they will be really pleased. Thanks again for taking the time to do this review. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Barbara
medical secretary in VK

Highly recommend MidexPro

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Just easy access and search for patients and records, invoicing, end of year accounts, recalls, entering new patients and GP is fast due to the search by postcode etc. Definitely saved a huge amount of time for me.

This software is very easy to use and includes all the features I need to run three busy consultants' practices. Easy search and find, excellent reports for financial accounts, recall system, necessary templates. All in all, it is adaptable and customer services is always prompt and efficient

If there has to be anything at all it excessive mouse clicks to access new letter for example and other requirements which I think is really due to being a safeguard for us but really this is nit picking.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you Barbara for taking the time to leave a Review. Your comments really to help us know if we are getting it right for all those that use MidexPRO and likewise, if there is room for improvement. You may have seen in previous Information Sheets that we have undertaken a huge piece of work to reduce the number of Clicks and Mouse movement across the entire MidexPRO system. The results of which should be live in November. You are not the only person to have mentioned this and we have taken this on board to improve that element of the software. More information will be cascaded to all Users via the Information Sheets sent out every two months. The next is August. I will feedback all the wonderful comments on function and customer service to the team and know, they will be really pleased to have made such a good impression. Thank you once again Kind Regards Caroline

Lucy
Private Finance Administrator/ Medical Secretary in VK
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent software for medical practice with very efficient support team!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use!.. MidexPro provides me with everything I need to carry out my work as quickly and efficiently as possible and offer a reliable and friendly support service to help with any queries.

MidexPro is the most user-friendly software I use. It is clear and easy to navigate. I'm impressed by the way the software is being regularly updated and user comments are acted on to keep it up-to -date and easy to use. It's good to see other services being offered in partnership with MidexPro, to provide easier invoicing/patient payments etc. and that they are continually looking for ways to improve their service to make our work easier! The level of service provided by the support team is consistantly excellent. Any queries are replied to very quickly and efficiently. The consultants I work with also find the software easy to use and reliable. I would definitely recommend MidexPro.

The software occasionally runs a bit slow, but this has definitely improved over the last year.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Lucy for this wonderful review. I really appreciate your comments especially regarding the ease of use and the Support team. I am glad to see you have found the speed of MidexPRO has improved: we have improved the server capacity massively over the last 18months and have found the improvement really have helped. Thank you once again for your positive comments and the time taken to fill out this independent review of MidexPRO. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Emma
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Midex support amazing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using Midex. It does what is says on the tin and they are always updating things to keep in line with the current market. I have to say though, the support team are one of the best I have ever dealt with. Always available to help you, provide alternatives if necessary and their technical knowledge is fantastic. Nothing is ever too much for them and they will always follow up calls or emails.

This is an easy to use product and does everything you need it to, well everything I need it to. If there has ever been a feature that I would be interested in, I just ask the support team and if they do not already have it they would go away and come back to you with a plan or a way to support what you need.

When it goes down you cannot do anything but this is the same all software I would imagine. The support team always keep you updated

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Emma, for a wonderful review. I am really pleased that you have found the system easy to use and that Support has helped you so well. Hopefully, you haven't had any off-line issues for a while. We had a Microsoft update back in January which took us offline for 12minutes before Users were able to use MidexPRO again. These do happen and are annoying but hopefully didn't impact your day too much. I will pass on your lovely comments to Dan and Nathan on Support who I know, will be really chuffed to hear them. Thanks again Emma for taking the time to leave us this review.

Gaye
Secretary in VK

Easy to Use with Great Support

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really user friendly, very rarely 'goes down' and you always are well supported with the team at Midex.

The team at Midex are always happy to listen to any suggestions, at this point we would like it to have a facility to fully integrate with a new writing device. The system is very easy to use, having tested a different medical system for a sister practice Midex was the most user friendly by far.

There are no features that are difficult, if you are unsure the team are always available to help. We would like to be able to use a writing pad for patient notes that connects directly with the patient's file within Midex and we're hoping that this is something that will be available.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for leaving your review of MidexPRO. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team who will be really happy to hear your feedback. I have asked Dan in Support to call you regarding the ability to use a writing pad for patient notes. This can be done but best he explain to you directly. We always welcome feedback or suggestions on features that might help you or your Practice to work more efficiently and should you have any other requests for improvements, please do contact Support who will talk through ideas and give you an idea of if it can be done. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review. We really do appreciate it. Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Michelle
Private Medical Secretary in VK

Excellent software

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been with MidexPro now for some years and they are always very helpful and supportive. Their product is evolving all the time with new features added regularly and overall it makes my life, as a busy secretary, so much easier and more efficient.

It is exactly what it says on the tin! Easy to use and the support is great. The ebilling facility is particularly great!

The third party contacts/insurers etc - deleting out of date GPs/contacts/insurers etc could be made a little simpler.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you, Michelle for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of MidexPRO. I will pass on your comments to the team. With document deletions, we do appreciate that to delete something is a little long winded. Those steps were put into place to avoid Users mistakenly deleting documents. Previously, to restore a 'mistake' involves the Software team searching for the document & restoring and often the urgency of the request means deviation from other work and updates. However, if you are looking to remove large amounts of out-of-date data, there is a Purge document found on the Navigation bar under 'Legal'. If you wish to list the data you wish to be removed, and send to Support, we can do this work for you. Support can help with information on what you will need to keep for HMRC reasons and can help with the Purge document as well. Thank you again for your kind comments and taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director

Eloise
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Great system to help with running a busy practice

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been using Midexpro for over 16 years now and it has grown and developed as has our practice. It is a straightforward and easy to use software system.

We have discussed with Midexpro how we want to move to a more paperless office and at the moment this does not meet our requirements but I believe this is something they are working on and we hope will be set up soo.

vorig jaar

Thank you Eloise for your wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be really pleased to hear them. Yes, you are correct in saying we are working on making our software, more paperless We are working on offering an App that will help you and other clients using MidexPRO. It is currently in the scoping stage and work is likely to begin in the next few months. Paperless is high on our priorities as a business and we have made some great headway already with offering clients the ability to use the Patient Portal and encryption emailed for invoices, receipts and letters along with a number of other features available. Once the App is completed, it takes us one more step in completing our Paperless goal. Thank you once again, for taking the time to leave us a constructive review. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Helen
Administrator in VK
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

From a retiring administrator of a small association of surgeons in private medical practice

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had years of dependable, expanding and modernising, secure and obliging service from Midex-Pro and look forward to many more.

The system is clear and easy to use. All the details about a specific patient can be access for one page and the information is clearly displayed. Reports of practice usage such as income or out standing invoices are easily accessed, clearly presented and useful for tax returns

I am so used to the software that I do not really have any issues with it at all.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Helen for leaving a great review of our system. It is great comfort to read the ease in which you find the navigation and that the features we have, are easy to use. I will pass these comments on to the team, who, like me, would thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest opinion of the MidexPRO. Thank you again and enjoy your retirement. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Jen
Medical PA in VK
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent system for patient support and management

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I really enjoy using MidexPRO and the support at Midex are so lovely.

It is very easy to use and navigate. There are many helpful features that really do make our lives so MUCH easier. It is great for patient management and helps with us supporting the patient, administratively and medically. Quick, efficient, useful, helpful, supportive, easy.

I would not say there is anything I 'like the least' about this software. However, there are some processes that could be updated, to make things easier.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you, Jen for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of MidexPRO. I will pass on your comments to the team who will be pleased to hear how much you like the system. We do encourage all Users to get in touch with any suggestions or ideas that you think might make your working life easier. There is a Senior Management Meeting held each month to discuss suggestions for Users to consider for improvements and have already began looking to reduce the need to scroll and click to another page within the system. These changes will come into effect in the coming months. Thank you once again for your comments. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Philippa
Private Medical Secretary in VK
Medische praktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Patient and supportive team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent supportive and patient service.

Online facility so can access anywhere. Shared platform with other users.

Breaks down a lot! May also be our own access at home, but there are often delays and problems which are frustrating.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Philippa, for your lovely review and feedback. I am pleased you find the software best suited to your role and will pass your comments on to the team. I am going to ask Dan on Support to give you a bell to see why the system breaks for you. He can do a service check on your equipment to see if you have the most up to-date version of Word and Browser available to you. Normally a service check is charged but we will do this free of charge and aim to resolve this for you. It would explain why you are having problems with loading as in essence, if you are not on the most up to date options, MidexPRO will be talking in a different 'language' to what you have. The is a guide to what you should have, in the Terms of Use found on your Dashboard and Dan can show you this when he calls. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review and to give us the helpful feedback. Kind regards Caroline Operations Director MidexPRO

Debra
Medical Secretary in VK

Big Fan of Midexpro

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Midexpro for many many years, way before it went online and I have always found it a user-friendly system. Now it is online it has changed my working experience hugely (being able to work from anywhere)

Ebilling, prescriptions, card payment facility, diary in fact there isn't anything I don't like, Midexpro is the most user-friendly Medical software I have used. The support team are fantastic always there to help, always professional and always friendly, nothing is too much trouble.

don't think there is anything I don't like, except maybe having to have separate emailing systems

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Debra for a wonderful review. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team who I know, will be really chuffed. With regards the separate emails systems, I think you are referring to integration of Outlook. We have looked at this before an it doesn't look like this will work. We try not to say never, but for now the two systems wont speak to each other. Thank you once again, for the wonderful comments and for taking the time to give us a review. Kind regards Caroline Operations Director.

Mark
Company Secretary in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Midex Pro support is excellent.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Midex Pro helps us do our accounts at the end of year very easily.

Midex Pro is very easy to use and very user-friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team are very knowledgeable about MidexPro and can sort out most issues quickly for us.

We were not able to integrate our TDL tests with Midex Pro but I believe that had to do with TDL's inability to integrate?

vorig jaar

Thank you Mark for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really pleased that you found Support really helpful and I will be sure to pass this back to the team. With regards TDL integration - I am going to ask Nathan to give you a call today. From your account, we can see that you have this feature switched on in MidexPRO so not sure why this isn't working for you. It could down to the Lab Request Code and Nathan will be able to fix that for you. If you have any concerns with the features at all, please do send an Email to [email protected] and we can aim to investigate or help you. Thanks again for your review and look forward to our continued working partnership. Kind Regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Georgia
Managing Director in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive system and fantastic support team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The billing function of MidexPro is very straightforward, intuitive and easy to use. The support team are also excellent and ensure they respond to any queries quickly and efficiently.

MidexPro provides us with everything we need to effectively run our medical billing company. There are certain features which would be desirable which we currently don't have access to, however, MidexPro have been very forthcoming with listening to our requests and are continuing to make considered improvements to the system.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Georgia for your review. I am really pleased to read your lovely comments regarding the functionality and Support team. I will pass on your comments to the team. Regarding features that would be desirable, I will ask Adam to call you this week and talk through your thoughts on what would aid you and your teams daily activity. We really do appreciate your feedback and taking the time to do this review for us. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.

Marcel
Consultant surgeon in VK
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

MidexPRO- user freindly electronic patient records system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MidexPRO is a user friendly electronic medical patient record kepting at its finest!

MidexPRO is a superb electronic medical patient record system. My secretary and I are delighted that we chose Midex. We have been using Midex online for some years now and it has proven to be particularly user friendly and reliable. Midex has allowed us to maximise productivity, especially in Covid times. We couldn't be without it! Midex customer support is also excellent and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Midex team have always been easily contactable.

no negative aspects- we are very happy with the product

2 jaar geleden

Many thanks for taking the time to review MidexPRO and thank you for such a wonderful one too! I am thrilled that you like the software and find it, user friendly and reliable. I will pass your kind words on to the team and look forward to continuing to provide great service to you and your fellow colleagues. Kind regards Caroline Corrigan Operations Director.