Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

AdvancedMD Billing Services reviews

Over AdvancedMD Billing Services

AdvancedBilling van AdvancedMD biedt gestroomlijnde medische factureringstools met krachtige prestaties.

Meer informatie over AdvancedMD Billing Services

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

I work every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) posting charges for 5 Physicians. AdvancedMD Billing software is almost impossible to use on the weekends.

Beoordelingen van AdvancedMD Billing Services

3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

AdvancedMD Billing Services heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 84 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AdvancedMD Billing Services eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (84)

Yaima
CEO in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

AdvancedMD EHR PM review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience with Advanced MD. They take suggestions and ideas and implement some of them.

AdvancedMD is a system that you can trust to do your billing. We can bill, track claims, verify insurance coverage and post payments easily.

I feel that medications on the EHR side needs to improve and more billing reports.

Tiffanie Boeve
Medical Biller in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Once your actually trained the product is great

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

NOT actually Mac compatible and they don't care that it's not even though advertised as such.

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible. Our trainer was great. Occasionally we will get a decent support person but overall this isn't really a very functional EHR and it does NOT work for Mac users no matter what their advertising says.

It's highly customizable which, if it worked well, would be amazing. The best part of this software for our practice is the ability (mostly) for patients to "self serve" when they need copies of their records. If it's all saved into a PDF properly and marked viewable and signed, then patients can print them from their portal page.

Despite their advertising it's not actually Mac compatible. Safari never worked for printing a variety of things including paper claims. They took 10 weeks to acknowledge this & they aren't fixing it. Now, as of June, Chrome for Mac users also won't print paper claims. Despite it being a VITAL part of running a practice for anyone submitting for auto or WC insurances, they don't seem to care. It's now been nearly 6 weeks since this was identified & they don't have any ETA for a fix & no indication they ever will. Not sure what we will have to do since this practice has a number of auto/WC patients where the electronic billing doesn't work well since they then deny having received the medical records needed to process claims. You cannot attach medical records to the electronic claims for AdvancedMD. They also don't have enough support. It's now common to wait over 30 minutes to connect with a support professional if you call in the afternoon. Given how many things are glitchy and either don't work or stop working, this becomes a common practice of contacting support. When they have updates, the information in the carrier files has been known to just drop off & it has to be re-entered into the master files in order to submit claims.

Rock
owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Medical Billing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So many bells and whistles it can be overwhelming. It is not user friendly for Billing Companies.

Not much but it does have a lots of bells and whistles

As a Medical Billing Company it's not very user friendly. Since our clients do not use the scheduler it makes it more labor intensive for data entry. Too many clicks of a mouse to get the information entered.

derek
office manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Overall a great medical in house billing software and insurance check

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloud based in house billing, insurance eligibility checks on each patient that comes in and it can be set up to be run before patient ever walks through the door, easy back end work on denied claims, and reasonably priced availability to send out patient bills

Easy for new medical billers to learn, easy for established medical billers to learn, quality one on ones to learn, instruction videos are very helpful, customer/tech support does their job very well, only had system go down once in 2 years and it was very brief and emails were sent to inform of outage, can add features that fit your practice

sometimes on hold to get through to tech/customer service for an extended period (once you are through they answer all your questions and give you undivided attention, some desired features that should be included cost extra, changing some services that were once included to pay for each time.

MaryEllen
All around Girl Friday in VS

I am completely a new-beeeee!! It has been a short learning curve type of system -

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Most of it makes sense in a synopsis = I have not been a computer user overall and to actually begin with this system on a daily basis was a definite concern to me ,sleepless nights, that kind of thing. However, there was nothing to be concerned with. Its too easy!

Little to least like because it is well thought out. The questions can easily be answered by the tech support or our billing service. They interface with us and I can go directly to them if I get confused on any new topics. I have had difficulty with tech support realizing I am a contact person for our office, they seem to not have that on file although I have had our billing service address listing me numerous times and if any complaint - the tech support level one tries hard to address questions but it did take me far too many times w/level one techs to finally send me to have a repeated issue resolved by a higher tech dept. in your system.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Simple but highly integrated EHR/PM software ideal for the small to medium sized practice

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love using this software for medical billing. It is extremely simple to use and has enough customizations available for most practices. EHR integration makes charge review and claim submission easier than it should be. I wish that reports were more customizable, and that it was a bit more intuitive. Some things just don't work like you would expect. Those small quibbles wouldn't hold be back from recommending the system to anyone.

Lots of features and very user friendly. Charge creation and claim submission goes very quickly. Plenty of options depending on the complexity of your practice.

Could be more intuitive in regards to updating patient information.

Is it worth it?

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't say that I love AdvancedBilling. For how much it costs I feel like the interface needs to be easier and my questions should be answered by customer service much faster. I am still learning how everything works after 6 months. The training they provided from the billing side of things was lacking.

- Does a good job of scrubbing claims before submission to check for errors - Has a robust number of features and reports - Customer service can help answer routine questions fairly quickly

- Some of the errors the claim checker finds do not seem tailored to ophthalmology (my field) - Not a very intuitive interface and lots of features are hard to find - Larger issues have been somewhat difficult to get answers from customer service - The monthly subscription fee is pretty high

Danica
Danica
Business Manager in VS

Advanced Md Billing

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Entering, editing, and submitting claims is easy to do, a step by step guide assist you. Patient billing has ticker system which makes it easy to keep up with who is paying, making monthly payment arrangement payments, and who is not paying.

Some of the steps, while easy to get to, have some cumbersome spots, such as finding old claims submissions and having to look for reports of previous submissions.

Lorilynn
Lorilynn
Manager in VS

It was a rough start

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workflow and consistency. I like that AMD works with other vendors to make the process easy and effective

The efficiency of productivity. I like the functionality and work flow. It's not that easy to understand at start, but with some consistency, best practices are developed.

Training, set up and start up. It's pretty instense to start up a new practice, way too many steps for EDI set up and customization. It would be nice if a development team would be able to hand hold during this process, the switch over from another product is time consuming and difficult already.

Vicky
Billing in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Too expensive!!!

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very unhappy, couldn't wait to get out of it! They just kept raising our rates, it was crazy expensive and not worth what we paid for it.

Not much! You can't set up templates or overrides for special modifier needs. When creating claims, you can't see a reference for that account for which modifier to use. (Medicaid would allow us to bypass Medicare with a special modifier so it is not an every day option to use, it is case by case, AMD has no way to handle that).

The lack of control you have over your own practice.

Carin
Contract/Receivable Supervisor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Billing Made Easy

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compared to other medical billing programs we've used, Advanced MD is the easiest system for sending electronic claims and printing paper claims. The eligibility tool is very helpful to ensure clients have active coverage. It would be nice it if would automatically check eligibility before every visit though.

Ease of submitting claims, the claim center is great, checking eligibility automatically is very nice.

Tracking authorization/referrals could use some improvement. If it could be more detailed and tag/count sessions automatically, it would be nice.

Gwen
Billing Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Easy-to-use software for daily medical charting and claims billing

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of access, customization, support services.

I appreciate the support services and the constant upgrades to remain compliant with current billing and charting regulations. I also like the fact that many aspects of the EHR and PM can be customized to best fit your practice.

I wish that AMD offered more reporting functionality - sometimes the reports are not specific enough, sometimes it can hard to find the report that will return the data you need.

Michael C
Partner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The best product for our medical billing services.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cannot answer until we have used it for several months.

Advanced MD does everything All the other software for medical office billing software does. Most billing software does the same thing, the difference is how they do it. For our business and the way we interface with our customers this software was a good fit The cost was designed in such a way that corresponded to our needs. I read all the reviews that I could find. Many good ones. The bad reviews were based mostly on issues not related to the actual function of the software. Each person has to select software based on their business operations. I personally looked in depth at several billing software programs and could have used any of them. This one just got our operations best.

I don't actually use the software so this question is not possible for me to properly evaluate.

Salina
NP in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Nice and easy billing software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: fast efficient payment of claims

This software helps my company to bill effectively and efficiently with minimum mistakes. We receive our payments quickly.

I do not have cons based on my experience with this software. It helps us in our day to day operations

Emily
Office manager in VS

Using AdvancedMD

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using this system almost 4 years ago and I've trained seveval new hires that were easily trained

I love this system as it is easy to use and train new staff.

It freezes sometimes, but thats with a lot of these softwares

Fred
PT / owner in VS

Adequate

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: integrated with Electronic Medical Record

my biller likes the program and some of its features , as a provider, we have not had any problems with billing relay to our EMR program

integrating w/ my EMR ; it took us some time to synch the 2 programs . Reports were difficult at first until customer service walked our biller through the procedure .

Meera
Administrator in VS

Get paid fast

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service

Able to capture all visits, get paid fast

Tedious learning process for in house billing but was definitely worth it

Katie
Billing Dept Manager in VS

Love the Credit Card feature

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Processing Credit cards in the Advanced MD system is great. You click on process and then the system will post the pymts.

the reports. wish there were more options

Rivky
Implementation in VS

Wonderful

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The software offers many wonderful and convenient features creating a pleasant experience when working with it.

Nothing about the software is to be disliked, however as to AdvancedMD in general, the queue at the call center is quiet long.

Nichole
Supervisor in VS

Worked with AdvancedMD at my last job and it was probably one of the worst programs I've worked on.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Pro's was it was easy to understand but way to simple a cheap for anything that my providers were actually looking for.

No customization on the reports. I worked with Mercury Medical and got the best over and went to the worst with this program. Everything was sorry we can't do that or that's not available. Especially with anesthesia billing.

Annette
Admin Asst/Billing Manager in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

Review of Advanced Md

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, some complications. But overall im still learning the billing process. Videos do help occasionally

easy to manage around the system

price

Lee
Fellow
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Decent Cloud Option

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, AdvancedMD provides everything you need in an integrated software package. The data analytic tools are great and highly recommended given the changing climate of medical practice. However, the software is tedious if you already have a large patient database and are looking to transfer them, but for those starting out, it is not too bad. There are not too many customizable features for specialties, but I'm sure those features will be developed in the future.

Integrated services Analytic features

Startup time and lack of customizable functions.

Rebecca
physician
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Love the system

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AdvancedMD came recommended by Practice Fusion and the doctor trusted their recommendation. We use AdvancedMD's software strictly for billing. Their sales staff was amazing and wonderful and I love their support staff. They do a great job. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to manually put all the patients from practice fusion into the system. There was no easy way to pull all the patients in. The videos were somewhat helpful.

Very good for billing

Long help line wait time

Kristi

AdvancedMD Billing

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AdvancedMD has been amazing! Their billing Claims Center has helped our practice decrease billing errors by 80%. The claims center is an all in one claims scrubber, submitter and rejections and corrections center. You can even customize your claim edits to fit your practice needs.

The customization and tips the product gives you.