Over STARLIMS

Van R&D tot productie tot kwaliteitsnaleving, de oplossingen van Abbott Informatics ondersteunen de volledige levenscyclus van je product.

Meer informatie over STARLIMS

Sometimes the performance could be affected by some processes.

Beoordelingen van STARLIMS

3,9
5,0
Waar voor je geld
5,0

STARLIMS heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (11)

Sorteren op

Heb je STARLIMS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Clinton
Research Associate in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I enjoy the STARLIMS experience. The software is a powerful system that can run any laboratory in the world.

What I like about this software is the ability to track the chain of custody, data integrations, sample management, and the ability to integrate any instrument or module a user seems fit.

STARLIMS certainly has a learning curve to it. However, what I like least about the software is that some of the out of the box functions are not very user friendly. I feel that a LIMS system needs to be dummy proof. Should be a step by step process that leads you to the finish line. I have ran into an out of the box function that needs a user guided step by step process.

Alexander
CIO in Costa Rica
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Very pleased to have this system

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As CIO at the National Newborn Screening in Costa Rica, I can assure that Starlims Software is a really good system for labs, we've been using it since 2012 and so far it has been a perfect tool for our day by day activities, the samples process is more efficient and secure since we are using it.

You can change it as you need, its secure and complex

sometimes the performance could be affected by some processes.

Alexander
BioProcess Engineer in VS
Farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Steep Learning Curve, but Very Useful After That

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an effective sample management option, but training to use it is absolutely required.

It does everything we need it to, it has a lot of sample management features. Once you understand how to use it, it is a good software option

It is NOT intuitive at all, it is hard to figure out which button to press many times. There are menus that are hard to understand at first.

Austin
Instrumentation Technician in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Excellent Organizational Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are still in the infancy stages of our STARLIMS roll out, but it definitely does seem promising. It makes scheduling between different groups much more manageable and concrete

The best thing about the STARLIMS software is that you can have an astronomical amount of information and it can be easily organized and accessed by multiple people. I also like the Alert system that pertains to specific equipment maintenance scheduling.

The software can feel a little bit clunky at times. This usually occurs if the user does not readily have access to view certain items. A quick email to the system administrator will usually take care of this , but it seems things would be easier with a more "global" permission setting.

Irene
Principal Engineer in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Starlims positioned to be a long term operational solution.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: StarLIMS is a key product in our operations. System is used to capture day-to-day lab activities generated and completed, in addition to provide information to and capture tasks, data from a number of other systems within organization. The product used as an order, workflow, inventory management tool.
The product offers a bit of a learning curve and detailed analysis required every time new functionality is deployed. That said our lab users found StarLIMS an incredible improvement over the application we used previously. In addition, StarLIMS offers consistency around UI and behavior. Due to customizable nature of the system we were able to fine tune schema and workflows in-use today to the needs of our users.
We are grateful to StarLIMS for staffing our project with people like Marcial Pereira and Julio Duharte. Both are incredible, reliable professionals.

Cindy
Administrative Officer III in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

I have seen much improvement over the years.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that everything related to a case can be stored together digitally. As of now, the Maryland State Police is continuing to mostly use the system for evidence tracking. We are slowly branching out to incorporate the analysis and report modules. The one thing that I think needs to be changed significantly is the inventory module. I have expressed concerns with this to Starlims personnel and I believe they have taken my idea into consideration. I think that it should be based on who has custody of evidence rather than the location that has been chosen. If an item of evidence is not assigned a storage location it will never get picked up during the inventory, thus leaving our Dept. vulnerable for misappropriation. Often times I painstakingly verify the location of evidence by using the examiner's "my work assignments" application.

Harry
Service Management Support & Lims Admin by PRASA in VS

Update Software V9 to V10

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excelent response by Fernando Kume and Marielyz. The new system is very easy and fast engine. The new process about package (import and export) to repair forms, process or formulas is great!!! The users (35 concurrent) are happy with the new system. Thanks

Carlos
LIMS Administrator in Puerto Rico

User Friendly data management software

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The system is a very useful software for our site. We have many module integrated with plan process. We can retrieve data, evaluated and take decision using the system in real time. Instrument integration is very easy to configure.

Fernando
Chief of chemical laboratory in Argentinië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

It is a very complete system. It allows you to have all the information organized in the laboratory

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with the quality of people and attention when we are provided with technical support. STARLIMS staff is always ready to help and solve all problems that occur daily.

Pablo
Product System Analyst in Argentinië

Goos Software. Easy to use and to program

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using this product since 2008. No issues with the installation and since them few problems. All were solved quick and with good results

Florencia
Initiation clinical site manager in Argentinië
Farmaceutica, 201-500 werknemers

Lab system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The instrument interface is the best part, really useful. I can use for any kind of instrument

The Management of the system. Everyone can use it, no problem at all.

I think that the software have no cons.