Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over DrChrono

DrChrono cloudgebaseerde alles-in-één mobiele EDP met PM, inclusief live claimfeed, realtime geschiktheidscontroles en aangepaste afspraakherinneringen.

Meer informatie over DrChrono

They have no phone support, only web tickets, and there is no guaranteed time frame.

Beoordelingen van DrChrono

3,7
3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

DrChrono heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 477 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je DrChrono eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (477)

Dr Baden
Dr Baden
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic in VS

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Jay
Chief Operating Officer, Physician in VS

DrChrono is Inconsistent at Best

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I lost patients because of DrChono's inablity to work well with Collectly. Patients were being double billed or billed for things things that they had already paid for. To correct this we had to cancel Collectly and work a lot of hours to remove the billing issues from our end. On top of that we lost patients because they were billed for things that we told them that they were going to be receiving a cash discount on.

I liked being able to work with an iPad on it. Their big claim is that it was designed for use through ios systems and iPad. I feel like they put a lot of effort into it at first and have not progressed since the iPad was first released. The bottom line is that it could be sooo much better than it is.

The meetings with the Apollo+ team. They did not listen to us on a consistent basis. After attending meetings for 3 months and telling them the same thing for several weeks in a row, I gave up and just tried to do as I was told. We had to basically cancel Collectly because it did not function as advertised. My patients received bills from Collectly the same day as their appointment before my biller could enter their copays. I LOST PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS DRCHRONO.

Joseline
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in VS

Dr. Chrono has been my favorite EMR of all time

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: LOVED the EMR
Absolutely can not financially sustain the money we are loosing to billing not able to collect. However, if I had any say in this I would simply figure out a different billing system - and make this work but it's just not up to me.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever need a sales person for South Texas/San Antonio area at J [sensitive content hidden]; cell phone in US is [sensitive content hidden].

I absolutely love charting, creating shortcuts for patient education, sending prescriptions and reviewing my patient's medical history.

Medical billing has to go. We are not making any money at all using this system because the billers just are not understanding the health insurance companies pay out their medical claims. And so until the billers are located here in the US with prior experience in collecting claims from our insurance companies - Dr. Chrono will not be sustainable.

Laura
Owner/Doctor in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DON'T DO IT!

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used them for several years, used to have great customer service and communication and it's pretty obvious they are going under and we were overpaying for years!

Customization of templates and scheduling calendar.

Many system crashes over the last year. We decided to switch to a different EHR system that was more user friendly, better online booking system and our account manager will NOT get back to us after WEEKS of sending emails and phone calls to get notes imported to new system and to cancel the account.

Dr John
Non-Force Chiropractor in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone. Fast, knowledgeable support. The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice. Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support. Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing. Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Edward
Edward
owner in VS

downtime

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Unintuitive, clunky, unreliable. On the bright side, DrChrono has a lot of potential to do a lot of things that it doesn't realize due to poor customer service, bugs, and very poor user experience.

The e-prescribing module is the most user-friendly part of the EMR. It isn't great, however. It would be better if it would save prescription that were pending signature for signing later.

The frequent downtime, slowdowns and bugs are the #1 headache of being a DrChrono end user. Yesterday it ran so slow for 6+ hours that it was impossible to send controlled substance prescriptions. It was almost impossible to save notes. Appointment weren't getting saved to the schedule. It would take on the order of minutes to open a note. There are other glitches, like appointment reminders getting turned off, buttons disappearing, and new diagnoses getting added to patient charts. For example, many of my patient charts were automatically updated with diagnoses of ADHD and schizophrenia. There are lots of other quirks and problems: if you delete an appointment from the calendar, the note disappears from the chart. The chart shouldn't be that fragile!

vorig jaar

Hi Dr. Edward, We appreciate your review and feedback! We know the downtime that occurred recently was frustrating, and we appreciate you bearing with us while we worked to get everything resolved. We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having with patient charts and want to be sure we work to get this corrected. Have you submitted a support ticket yet? If you haven't, you can do so here: https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/requests/new If you have submitted a ticket but are still having issues, please send us an email to [email protected] with the support ticket number and any other information you think might be helpful. We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono and look forward to further assisting you! Regards, The DrChrono Team

Katherine
PMHNP in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Does not function as advertised.

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The first year or two was great. The subsequent 4.5 years have been a nightmare. Because of how hard DrChrono makes it to export charts, I feel like a prisoner to it. Read only access to charts costs $150/month and require a 1 year contract, so I can’t even gradually move my charts to a new system.

Theoretically DrChrono offers a comprehensive product with all the features you would want under one roof. It was easy to learn how things are supposed to work. The UI is not too visually cluttered.

It doesn’t work as promised. When something is broken, the help desk first gaslights you,, trying to convince you that it’s not broken or that it’s your fault it’s broken. Sometimes tickets are open for a month or two before they even acknowledge that it’s broken. They don’t reliably notify the larger DrChrono community of system level problems. The status page with system uptime statistics is a lie. It presently boasts 100% up time in the last 30 days, but on 11/3/22, the system was so slow it was unusable. We cancelled patients and sent admin home because we had no access to charts, as did multiple of my colleagues using DrChrono.Also read your contract with a lawyer. The sales person will promise you the moon, and there will be things that seem like common sense, but if it’s not in the contract, they won’t honor it.

vorig jaar

Hi Dr. K, Thank you for taking the time to write us and for your feedback! Indeed we posted a system performance issue via the status page on November 3rd (the timeline and RCA are currently available through the incident history page). This was categorized as degraded performance rather than a full outage which is what's currently being used in automatically computing the system uptime statistic. Our team is working on incorporating additional statuses, including degraded performance, in this metric for increased accuracy of our overall platform health in the near future. We know you have been working closely with your account manager to address any concerns. We take this feedback seriously and appreciate your continued partnership! - The DrChrono Team

Kim
Owner/Practitioner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great customizable platform/TERRIBLE customer service and help

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Up and down. I do like the ease of the platform and that I can customize it. I hate the customer "service" which is honestly non-existent.

It is easy to make the forms exactly what you need for your practice. They do offer some tutorials up front, but they honestly were not very helpful. Fortunately if you have the slightest knowledge of programs, you can format things yourself very easily.

Lot's of down time. It goes slow and you can't access your records. The biggest CON for me though is the inability to get issues resolved. I have been working on getting an issue resolved with writing scripts for labs for over a year and half now and still not resolved. There is no place to call. So you can't actually talk to someone. Their hours to help you are in the middle of clinic hours so essentially you will never get help.

Karolyn
MD in VS

DrChrono Software Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive.

The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

4 jaar geleden

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

Shannon
PMHNP in VS

Happy with our decision

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Dr. Chrono has been a great value for the price. We are very pleased with the decision.

provider documentation. streamlined, looks good, customizable.

Would like it if my medical assistant could pin prescriptions ahead of time for me (the provider) to sign. That would free up time.

President in Guam
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

BEWARE this company. HORRIBLE service. Terrible contract.

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely horrible service. They're GREAT during the sales process (of course), and they were initially helpful in setting it up, but they very quickly cut you off from regular support and try to charge you hundreds of dollars for support. We were a new company, not ready to implement all features immediately, but when we got around to being ready to implement additional features, they told us that our support period had ended and it would now be (if I recall properly) $150/hr for support. There is NO phone number to call. Their ticket/email service regularly failed to answer questions, or answered completely different questions than we had asked. They took several days (or even weeks) to send canned responses that did not address the questions, which then required us to write back, which then took MORE time for them to respond, and then they would respond with fairly useless answers or just "sorry, our product won't do that, but we'll pass it on to our engineers for possible future additions." If you make the mistake of signing on with this company, READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY. If you start out on a more expensive plan and decide to downgrade, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU THE HIGHER RATE FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. Cancel early? CHARGE YOU THE WHOLE YEAR. Terminate a provider? CHARGE YOU FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. We hired an NP in January. They renewed the contract in August. We terminated him in December. They want to charge us for his account until next August.

It has a visually pleasing interface. There is otherwise very little about this software that I like. I have wanted to switch systems almost since we signed on, but it's such a hassle to switch EHRs that I've kept using drchrono despite hating the product, the company and their horrible support. I've finally reached the last straw, and we are going to switch.

Almost everything else. Almost every time I wrote to the company with a problem, their answer (when I finally got one, which takes forever) was initially to blame me and my staff, followed finally by an admission that we weren't doing anything wrong, but that their product didn't currently have those features or didn't work that way. The way the product works also puts you at very high risk for data loss, which has happened to us multiple times. There is no local storage of the data, so if you lose internet connectivity after writing a big section of a note, your changes will all be lost. This, of course, is a stupid way to design EHR software.

4 jaar geleden

We are very sorry to hear about your experience! Our account manager looks forward to connecting with you so that we can resolve these issues and clarify any misunderstanding. We are also committed to investing more resources in designing new products and technical features that will enhance the provider experience. Thank you for your feedback!

James
M.D. in VS
Bron: GetApp

Do not use this software product

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I purchased this software for my primary care practice, the features seemed to fit very well. After eight months, and $10,000 paid, I have no product. After paying over $5000 to my existing software product to package the data onto a thumb drive, they were never able to extract the data. The TechTeam was clearly inept, inexperienced, and woefully lacking in training, experience, or knowledge.
Countless hours and a small fortune, they were not able to put my data into their system. I contacted my current software vendor, Quest Quanum, and it seems the data extraction problem was unique to Dr. Chrono. They strung me along for several months, while I was paying monthly fees in anticipation of getting a new EHR software, without any real transparency. Now they are demanding all the money for the two-year contract. When I stopped payments and demanded my money back, they told me that they had hired a third-party for data extraction but it would cost me more money.

Integrated fax, calendar, messaging, all needed functions of the office and the health record combined into one software

Very poor customer support, and lack of knowledge by support teams

Carleigh
Owner in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Highly disappointed

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Well initially the sales team was responsive, quick, helpful. They quickly got us in for a demo. The demo was appealing. It appeared the software could do just about anything. But I know feel this was a heavy emphasis on sales no matter what. They even discounted our service at risk of it not being the right software for our needs.

It’s confusing. Complex. Not easy to use. Implementation team didn’t even know how to use features and would send us to specialists who were booked for days on end. When reaching out after signing a contract good luck getting help. We feel like we have become a number and not a customer or assets to them. It is one of the worst companies I have experienced since 1999. What happened to quick, helpful and efficient customer service? It was on the front end to make us a customer and to sign a ridiculous contract. Once in, they disappear and say they can’t help. They just send you to person to person. Then the person at the top is unavailable. It’s 2019. This is the worst company I have used since Comcast. Even then Comcast is better.

Richard
Owner/Physician in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Don't buy the hype

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

Director of Operations in VS

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Amy
Clinical Massage Therapist in VS

Massage Therapist Employee at a Chiropractic Clinic

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I trust the business savvy of the Chiropractor that I worked for while using this software. He did his research and chose this software despite that it is less catered to a Chiropractic office than a medical doctor's office. There are many good aspects to it. It is ultimately more than what I would need as a Massage Therapist and not enough of what I would need. It was ideal to have it for my notes while being an employee, however. I wish all software had such wonderfully customized SOAP notes!

The SOAP notes were amazing. Being able to customize how to use them in terms of using intensity number scales, images, drop menus for frequently address muscles and more. It would also flood notes from a previous session, since there are often a lot of similarities, while allowing for easy changes to everything that could have been different that session. Well through thew, easy to use. The best SOAP notes I have ever used from Millennium (2 versions), Clinic Sense, MassageBook, Vagaro & Mind Body. Dr. Chrono is a land slide winner.

1) The system does not allow for varying appointment times for different types of practitioners. For instance, clients trying to schedule a 10min chiropractic adjustment & 60min massage ONLINE, would have their massage session only block off 10mins of the MT's schedule. (When the MT only had 15mins between clients, the client was led to believe they scheduled their 60min!)This created a lot of confusion for the clients and the staff needed to watch these bookings like a hawk. We regularly had to call clients & manually reschedule both the chiro & MT appointments over the phone, defeating the purpose of online scheduling. 2) It is very expensive at its base price. I realize that it is for health care professionals who are billing insurances companies etc. so the value may be there but it prices out many. Massage therapy practices, even those that bill insurance, have smaller profit margins than many doctor offices and could not afford this in most cases.

Byoung
President in VS

Worst EHR. SCAM. Your patients data will be taken into hostage

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stay away from them. Dr. Chrono is Worst possible EHR in many ways. Below is actual part of Email they sent to us regarding data transfer. Hi Dr.
The last invoice to be paid to finish the contract came out on Aug. 7, you won't be charged going forward.
Here are the options for getting your data out of DrChrono:
OPTION 1
Maintain read-only access to your existing DrChrono account. This will allow you to still log in any time, any where and access your patient information. This option only requires you to sign an annual read-only access agreement with DrChrono for a small fee of $50 per month. This can be paid out monthly or you can prepay and not have to worry about the bill for another year.
OPTION 2
Use DrChrono’s manual export features. With this option, you are able to export a zip C-CDA file of your patient list. You can also export your patient demographics as a .csv file. For clinical notes and uploaded documents, you will need to export individually from within each patient’s file. There is no fee for this option but you will only have your 30 day notice window to complete your own export. Here are some support articles that provide more information about the manual export features:

User interface loos pretty and enticing. That is all. Nothing else.

Extremely buggy and slow. ICD and CPT codes does not accept synonyms. It only accepts exact wording of used in original CPT and ICD-10 code. I had to use google all the time to find appropriate codes to put in the charts. Takes double the time. Billing is horrendous. No way to track if payment is received and processed. When more than thousands of payments are hanging, it becomes impossible to track anymore. Finally I had to decide to stop using and give up tracking the account receivable and give up insurance payment all together for many months. It was worth to give up months of work than further loosing and not being able to collect anymore. Lessons learned in hard way. Finally, when I moved to different EHR after using Dr.Chrono for 4 years, they refused to transfer patient data. Instead, they told us to manually open and download individual items from patient charts or pay them $50 per month for read only version. The new EHR company contacted them to work through, they refused all the cooperation. One year later, I still did not receive any patient data. I complained to Better Business Bureau. I am taking legal action against them now. They will take patients information as hostage. STAY AWAY. These are scammers.

Marni
Administrator in VS
Medische praktijk
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

They still have a lot to learn

2,0 9 jaar geleden

Simple to get up and running. You can send automated appointment reminders via text, in Spanish. And when you type in a patient's address, you can type in the ZIP code, and it fills in the City and State for you.

It just seems like they're not ready. Like they put the product out before finishing it. Yes, they HAVE certain functionality, but does it work like it's supposed to? I've had many problems since I signed up in December of 2013, but this one is particularly revealing: DrChrono has a way for doctors to receive electronic refill requests, which is great. But when we started using it, we discovered that when we refilled prescriptions in this way, once it was sent, there was no record of it ever happening. No record whatsoever. Of a doctor refilling a prescription. No date. No medication name or dosage or number of refills. The whole thing would just vanish. The only confirmation we could get was by calling the pharmacy by phone and writing in the paper charts that we still had to maintain because drchrono can't track what doctors need to track. I made them aware of this issue in April of 2014. May, I followed up, no response. June I followed up, no response. DECEMBER rolls along, and I got an email saying: "Thank you for your patience as we've worked to investigate the issue you had reported about medication not getting added after the refill request is approved. We don't currently have a timeframe we can provide regarding when a solution will be available but did want to let you know that it is still on our radar and that as soon as we have an update to share, we'll be certain to let you know." It wasn't until February 2015 that I finally got an email saying they fixed it. Maybe it's fine now, I don't know because I don't trust them to handle my practice. I don't usually go into detail like this when I write reviews, but I'm hoping that this experience illustrates the central problem with drchrono. They are software developers with little experience in actually running a medical practice. Ask any experienced medical biller that has used DrChrono for billing, and they will tell you all the BASIC things that are missing from a billing software. Historical patient eligibility. Meaning, DrChrono doesn't keep track of what insurance a patient USED to have, only what they have now. So when you're looking at a previous claim details, it looks as if it was paid by the patient's CURRENT payer, not the payer that ACTUALLY paid it. And with all the changes that are happening with Medicare, and Obamacare, it's crucial to keep track of things correctly because a patient's coverage can change month-to-month. Recording prescriptions given through the software... correctly recording payments received through the software. These are BASIC elements of running a practice. And DrChrono is clueless.

Charles
Physician in VS

The best way to describe DrChrono is 1 sentence, better yet, 1 word is: Amateur

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I hope they change some simple things and this could pass as a functional EMR.

It is cheap and they tell you that they offer a lot of quick tools. Overall, I would say that procedure notes are actually really quick which is the way they should be. Having said that, they are quick if it is a routine procedure. Any deviation from routine and it's really difficult. The iPad App is very funcitonal compared to other apps, but is still limited by the architecture of the program as a whole. In 20 years when the general public knows how to utilize an ipad efficiently, this product could be really good as far as the check-in/data gathering phase of patient care.

The program has far too many limitations. Simple things like headers and subheaders aren't really even headers or subheaders. It's rather impressive. Customer support is almost non-existant if you want something more than the routine minimal functionality. This program can't even get prescriptions correct. They omit the start date and end date of a prescription. They say "the start date is the date you write it". Well, what happens if you write a controlled substance that doesn't start for a week because they just filled a 7 day supply from their surgeon? Well then you are left hoping that the pharmacist notices the DNF in the comments section (the comments section specifically states: do not put start date, or any other important information). Everything about this program is like a teenager that took a programming course and thinks that they can do everything now. They have canned videos to show you how to do basic things. After that, you're on your own. It's just you and the glitches in the system trying to find your way through life. I'm 30 and fairly tech savvy, so I've been digging really deep into the program to maximize it. On the surface it looks great. After you pass through the first layer of promises...good luck.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Charles, We don't see you as an active DrChrono user or customer in our system. If you need support or help with your account, please email us at [email protected] so that we can assist you. Best, The DrChrono Team

Jimmy John
Doctor in VS
Medische praktijk

Excellent EHR when I started my practice

5,0 8 jaar geleden

I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

Meghan
VP of Operations in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great for clinicians, bad for business

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I had to use it just from a clinical standpoint I would offer it in a heartbeat. It doesn't have a robust enough reporting feature to analyze performance from analytics standpoint.

From a clinical standpoint, Dr. Chrono is great. It is very customizable, easy to use, both with a computer or an iPad.

It is not possible to run billing analytics for multiple sites as desired. There is no live customer support- you can wait hours or months for a response to a problem.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Meghan, Thank you for giving drchrono EHR an opportunity to serve your practice! We would like to apologize for your recent experience with our support team. 84% of support requests are responded to and solved in the first 15 minutes. In your case many other members of our team needed to be involved. We apologize for the lengthy time needed to fully solve your issue. We are dedicated to a timely response as well as a timely resolution, and with your feedback we will continue to further improve processes to maintain this standard. Your account manager will be reaching out to you to capture any more issues you may have and resolve them immediately, including your billing analytics questions. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected], as this is always an available avenue to you.

Robin
Office Manager in VS

Disappointed in product

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Until we find another EHR system, we are stuck. Would not recommend them unless they got better reporting and a help desk that knows their stuff! The system goes down or has lag times ALL THE TIME during the most crucial times of the day too.

The ease of scheduling patients and aesthetics look good. We do not submit claims to insurance, so this was one of the easiest EHR systems to use.

When you have issues, you have to submit a trouble ticket. You just can't pick up the phone and speak with someone. And they are mostly on India time, so that's an issue too. The reports suck. It's hard to run a business when you don't have decent reporting. We thought they could grow with us, but we've definitely have outgrown them.

Natalia
NP in VS

Do Not chose!

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very unsatisfied by the quality and responsiveness of your customer service, hence reason for termination.
Basically, Dr Chrono has no customer service. Its handled by auto generated scripts and it only gets to a live person via email, not a phone call, when the problem is out of hands and escalated by an irate consumer. For that one year of service I had, i probably had 7 account managers, who change without notice..
The Lab Integration part took you about 6 month to install, feature that I was paying for from the very beginning.

Easy to read and write notes, many promises in the beginning that were never delivered.

Poor onboarding process. Incompetent staff, unauthorised billing, security breach, non- existent customer service.

Jay
Chirorpactor in VS

Review of program

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Free draw , insurance payments / EOBs easy to work with , scheduling is straightforward. Formatting soap notes.

Not Chiropractic friendly. System is more designed for large hospitals. No ability to print statements or superbills per date range.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Jay, Thank you for using drchrono EHR. We're happy to see you have positive feedback in regards to the overall functionality of our EHR for your specialty practice. We'd like to inform you that in the "Live Claims Feed" tab on web, you are able to filter by date range, select and print in bulk all the superbills you need. For patient statements you are able to organize your table by Last appt date, and select and print in bulk on the right side as well. We will have your account manager reach out this week to ensure that this information gets to you, and to address and resolve any other issues or questions you may have about our software. If you would like to reach out to us first, sending an email to [email protected] is always an avenue for you.

Jodi
Clinic Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

To switch or not to switch

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Drchrono is sufficient for what we use it for, but I feel it is over priced.

I like drchrono being a cloud based EMR system. This allows us to work from anywhere and look at the schedule at any time of the day.

When it is cloud based, if you are without internet, you cannot use the system. I also wish the reports were easier to set up. I tried using their coding and claim submission team, but had nothing but problems. You can only reach customer service via drchrono customer support and have to wait for an answer.