Really Simple Systems CRM reviews

Over Really Simple Systems CRM

Een eenvoudig te gebruiken CRM waarmee je slimmer kunt werken door je verkoopleads en klanten te beheren en bij te houden.

Meer informatie over Really Simple Systems CRM

Occasionally it crashes- but this usually lasts no longer than a couple minutes.

Beoordelingen van Really Simple Systems CRM

Waar voor je geld

Really Simple Systems CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 424 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Really Simple Systems CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (424)

Consultant in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Cost effective CRM for small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP. They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years. Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require. The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes. The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective. The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record. The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required. Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Chris! FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear. Regards

Angela
MArketing in VK
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect for your business

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

i dont really have many cons to report,

Dominic
Marketing Manager in VK
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

RSS Review

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

*After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this? *The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

Paul
Director in VK
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using Really Simple Systems CRM

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The system is easy to use with plenty of help and education offered if needed.The onscreen look is easy on the eye, clear & concise

The biggest drawback is the lack of a merge mail feature to enable data to be inserted into a 'live' document for mailing letters etc.To form groups of contacts is cumbersome through the report system

Wendy
Sales and Administration Manager in Ierland
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use and implement

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently working towards switching to Really Simple Systems CRM after a very successful trial.
Switching from my current user made me look at which functions I actually use and allowed me to streamline our requirements, which I believe will make us more efficient.

This software appealed to me instantly because it is so intuitive and adaptable. The custom fields creation was very easy to pick up.

Time will tell but at the moment it looks good.

Jack
IT & Data Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Exactly as the name suggsets

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Philip
Senior Account Director in VK
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Oculus FM

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very impressed with the service and the staff at RSS, I feel we get an excellent service from the teams

Customisations were easy to introduce, the team helped us fully integrate these changes and they are now used daily within the business

At the outset the system is quite rigid, but given it has to be used across multiple industries we understand why it has to be this way

Alexandra
Managing Director in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Good be incredible if I had the time!

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: its taking too long to enter all details in and we need to spend a large amount of time tailoring it to what we need so we are not using it in the right way

I love the company ethos and team - we have enjoyed their organized events. It is well thoughout and could be an incredible tool in our business if we had the time to customize it!

I would like better integration with 3 party apps, i would like a paid for service that can customize our site to make it more tailored to us and i would like more customization in general

Frank
DIRECTOR in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Small start up business

4,0 vorig jaar

The best features was the ease of use, value for money and customer support.

Could do with a more segmented costing to allow a small start up business quickly move up the features.

Jennifer
Client Relationship Support in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly system!

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We log all of our client base on RSS and multiple users use the system for different things. The activity notes help anyone see what previous users have input and as it also logs system generated documents or uploaded files, it is easy to keep a great audit trail of our dealings with customers.

The software is really easy to navigate and use. It's user friendly in its layout and can be changed/adjusted to what is required from the business. I have used the system for generating reports and even if I have been unsure of how to do them, I always seem to be able to play around and figure out what is needed quite easily.

Sometimes the display changes for no reason. Sometimes the way the notes are shown on the screen may change and then change back another day - this can be a little frustrating.

Clair
Office Administrator in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ideal for Our Needs with Lots of Hidden Treasures Still To Uncover

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very simple to grasp and exciting to see there is so much more which can be done with the system. It provides us with a vital reference log of all activity we undertake with, for and on behalf of our 250+ member businesses. Technical support has also been very good too - we reported a time-stamp bug and it was fixed within 24 hours.

I am new to the organisation and new to this particular software. However, in my daily use of the program, I can see how it easily solves our basic contact data-base requirements. It's straight-forward, user-friendly and logical. Its user interface is easy to follow and it has become an invaluable piece of software in my working day to ensure our smooth running of our organisation - supporting the 250+ businesses across the industrial estates we serve. There are lots of additional utilities and functions which we need to explore further to fully appreciate the wider opportunities it offers - this in itself is a further 'Pro' as it highlights the comprehensiveness of the system.

Very little to criticize. The only negative experience I have had was regarding the automatic email integration option. We thought this would be an ideal solution to avoid us having to copy/paste email correspondence as separate activity entries for the relevant contact. Unfortunately, for our specific reporting/logging needs, the automated option didn't present the emails in an appropriate manner - formatting was lost, previous messages were included and the end result was cumbersome to navigate. As a result, we switched this option off and reverted back to our manual approach which better meets our layout and quick reference needs.

10 maanden geleden

Clair, thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems. I am very pleased to the CRM it is working well for you. If you would like to investigate other features in the system, you might be interested to set up a call with our Technical Customer Success team. Do get in touch on [email protected] and we will send you a diary link to book a date. We can also take a look the email integration problem you have described and get this working for you. Kind regards

Jonathan
Owner in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter. I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.
Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match. I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly. It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing. And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly. They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive. They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile. Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Andrea
Tech Support & Quality Manager in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Great software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use primarily for the service & support to log customer instrument faults - RSS helps massively as anything related to the case or customer is in one place. Being able to attach correspondence is great.

Its very easy to use and being able to tweak fields and add extra boxes is very beneficial in a small business as our needs are constantly changing. Support is great - always reply or sort within 1-2 days.

It's a shame that the tasks aren't linked with outlook possibly to give you an active reminder instead of you looking at the task list. Also, items that have gone red in the opportunities list - if these could be visible on the front screen with the urgent tasks reminder, this would be good. As we use the service & support mainly - its good but it could be really improved if it had a planning tool for jobs i.e. Engineer site visits linked with the cases and so you could capture response times, first time fix & feedback. We use another software called Workmobile that contains our onsite engineer service reports - if it could link with this and send reports directly into the cases, this would save us time with manual attachments. As we use the opportunities fields for assets, it would be good to separate these out so the opportunities can be used for our prospects. Have you ever thought about adding a quality management section?

Navita
Director of Programs in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

A Perfect 'Fit'!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Im very satisfied at the moment with RSS CRM. It keeps our accounts very organized which is extremely important for my organization.

Really Simple Systems has taken account management to a whole new level for my organization. Before using RSS we were using Google Sheets to manage all of our accounts, but with our accounts increasing each year, we needed something simple and easy to use. RSS not only made account management simple and easy, but the set-up is so clearly organized, there's so many options to run different reports, and the customer support is outstanding. What I love most is that each account get's their own profile and within each profile I can upload documents or add an activity such as noting a quote which for my organization is important to track.

It took some time to learn how to use the system to its full potential, or at least the potential i needed for my organization's purpose, but the customer service support was and still is amazing in helping me learn the system.

Debbie
Director in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

RSS support is first class

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The outstanding feature of RRS is their support team, who offer an absolutely excellent service. As a team, we are not particularly tech savvy, so having a support team who you can explain any issues or problems to and who just get on and fix things is such a bonus. No long wait times and things get fixed without any drama. I can't imagine any other provider offering such a great personal service.

The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation. No trendy MS type chat boxes, just simple and easy to use records. We have found the customisable fields very useful. Automated email actvity tracking is a good feature, as is the integrated marketing module.

We were not able to integrate our phone system into the CRM too easily and unable to API AdobeSign into the system.

Troy
CEO \ Owner & Founder in
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

Neil
Sales Consultant in Ierland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Simple & Easy to Use Visual CRM System

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: TMS Software as a business have the complete assurance of a visual sales pipeline and opportunities so the business in these difficult times is safe and sound with future business identified, qualified and with a good chance to close and become a client, all done in Really Simple Systems CRM

Easy to access all the data areas from account, lead and opportunity, all available on 1 screen view

Integration to email systems and other 3rd party systems

Kate
Editorial Assistant in VK
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Using RSS for daily logging

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: RSS has helped us streamline communication with clients and internal employees. Really useful!

The product is very easy to integrate with existing systems. I log onto it every day to copy in correspondence and check on past emails/etc. It makes my life a lot easier, and is always reliable!

I'd like to be able to search with a reference word – appreciate this could get many results but could work in a similar way to searching in email! It would make some cases of searching for a specific issue or product (in our line of work, a manuscript name) easier.

10 maanden geleden

Kate, thanks for your review of Really Simple Systems. We can probably help you with your search requirements. I'll email you a link to book a call with our Technical Success Manager who will be able to advise you on your specific needs. Kind regards

Clarissa
Yacht Broker in VK
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers

Very useful tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great for keeping track of long term clients and prospects with a good record of correspondence for the whole company.

Its a really easy to use system, a great way to record information which is accessible to the whole team. Easy to track progress with opportunities and tasks. Useful to see the progress of marketing emails

Although the reports can be very useful, creating a report is not very self explanatory and can be quite complicated. The opportunities system is confusing with reference to unit price, sale price and value. Would be nice to have a tick box option when recording a call activity to be able to easily record if the call was answered, if a message was left, if the client is returning a call etc.

Richard
VS
Managementconsulting
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Really Simple is just that.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

I have experience with some of the larger CRM products and they are probably justified for very large and complicated organizations. But, they are far too complicated, often times require programming or special knowledge to customize and are very expensive for a smaller businesses. Most of us need a CRM that provides the business basics such as forecasting, maintaining customer information, document and record storage and the ability to schedule and document activities. After trying quite a few options I found Really Simple Systems to be very easy to use and adapt to my business requirements. The cost is more than reasonable for what you get. I ran my business on the free version for quite awhile until I grew to a point where I wanted to add features that had a cost associated with them. Don't buy an over engineered product. Buy what you need.

So far it has everything I need. Since I am paranoid about losing data and loss of internet connectivity, it would be nice if the program could provide an option to reside on my computer. If the internet or my service is down, I cannot adequately run my business without access to Really Simple.

Byron
Account Manager in VK
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

An easy to use, high quality CRM, with great features and excellent customer support.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a company we've been able to grow considerably due to the fact that Really Simple Systems allows us to easily keep track of communications with our existing accounts and potential customers. We've been able to drip feed marketing emails and other mailshots using their fantastic email system.

Really Simple Systems is fantastic. I've never had an issue with it. It's a highly capable system with all the features you could need from a CRM. The email tool is fantastic and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your sales performance. Also, if you ever get stuck, their support team is incredible.

The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the time between version 4 and version 5. In the changeover period things became slightly clunky and it maybe wasn't as seamless a process as they might've wanted. It's all working fine now though.

Sophie
National Sales Manager in VK
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

The Name Sums It Up

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. Easy to use and helpful support from RSS to resolve any requirements.

intuitive software that can be customised as a user level.

we do not have the resource to optimise all the functions - eg quoting from RSS.

Richard
Marketing Manager in VK
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

The simplest CRM out there

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have a complete solution for our business. We can keep the customer data, prospect data, email marketing results & reports all in one place, in a GDPR Compliant way

How customisable the whole UI is, so easy to use. Reports are a breeze & segmentation is very easy

The Email marketing side - The mailshot builder could have more fonts & the creation wizard could be a little easier to use

Ellen
Office Manager in VK
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Really Simple Systems Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Really Simple Systems has been good with great customer care.

The software is easy to use and does what it says on the tin, the integration with our contact feature on our website lets use capture information easily.

Search feature when looking for a particular customer account could do with a refined search option to pin point and exact customer.

Fiona
Practice Administrator in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Really Simple Systems CRM

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Really Simple Systems CRM has been really helpful for our business, after the initial time needed to upload all our data, it has meant that we have been able to have all our records centralised and run meaningful reports which are insightful for our business.

The most impactful features are the customisation of the fields so that we are able to capture all the data needed on one system

It would be really helpful if there was an opportunity to add more fields to the Accounts page and if you were able to customise all the fields in the Opportunities page