Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
John M.
Consultant
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Pluspunten: I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Minpunten: Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2018
Special Projects
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pluspunten: Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Minpunten: The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

van SuperSaaS op 13-11-2018

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Grace H.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Pluspunten: Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Minpunten: The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Hi Grace,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

Marketing and Customer Service Manager

I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day.

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Heather P.
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank you

Pluspunten: I am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you

Minpunten: Not being a programmer, I would like to see more in-depth examples for businesses like mine and others at the design level. And I would like to be able to add a shopping cart , as well as pictures, to the shop, although this is expanding the program beyond simply scheduling.

van SuperSaaS op 23-8-2018

Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been!

Thank you again for taking out the time to share your kind feedback.

Customer Support Team

This software has changed my professional life.

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Mark F.
Osteopath
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Minpunten: The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence.
The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

van SuperSaaS op 10-7-2018

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience!

Kind regards,

Customer Support Team

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years.

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2018
Scarlett M.
Business Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.

Pluspunten: I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold.
I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!)
Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal.
Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides
Supersaas rocks

Minpunten: There is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

van SuperSaaS op 1-6-2018

Hi Scarlett

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team.

We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system.

SuperSaaS Customer Service

Perfect for sole traders!

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Daniel B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Minpunten: I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

Great Scheduling Application

Senior Research Associate
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with SuperSaaS is very positive. I set up 5 reservations calendars in very little time. My users had no problem figuring out to use it. It is easy to download schedules for accounting.

Pluspunten: SuperSaaS easy to set up and use. We have several devices that are used by a large user group and I like that in the application I can have a separate reservation calendar for each. I access the reservation calendars on my smart phone, on my laptop, and via my desktop computer. Our users like it because it is very straight forward to use. SuperSaaS is also very cost effective. It is also easy to compile past reservations for accounting.

Minpunten: SuperSaaS is not the best looking reservation calendar system, some might say that it is 'old' looking. Another unliked feature is how it chooses a random time when clicking to make a reservation. I haven't found out how to have it start with standard times.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

You can easily configure the system to have only certain standard start time for appointments and you can find more information on how to configure this in our blog post: https://blog.supersaas.com/9_quick_tips_to_manage_your_availability_in_supersaas

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Customer Support Team

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018
Richard S.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance.
Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information.
The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job.
The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar.
We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

van SuperSaaS op 17-4-2018

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback.

SuperSaaS Customer Service

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Michael A.
Lead Attendant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

Pluspunten: What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Minpunten: What i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

van SuperSaaS op 11-6-2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule.

As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can change the vertical length of your calendar in the "Layout" tab. You can select the length you'd like in the dropdown menu titled, "Vertical scale for month view." If you have any challenges in figuring this out, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help you.

I hope this helps, and thanks again for your kind review!

SuperSaaS Team

Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2018
Stan M.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.

Minpunten: The only thing that I find awkward is changing the time on desktop when making a booking. In the mobile version the time has a carousel window to select a time but with desktop I need to type in the time change. The date has a calendar window to choose from but the tim e doesn't.

van SuperSaaS op 4-6-2018

Hi Stan,

SuperSaaS Customer Service

I can't say enough positive things about SuperSaas! I'm more than pleased with it....

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2018
Sharon F.
Art Therapist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to keep track of clients and of colleagues' clients for billing colleagues for the use of the room.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and excellent customer service, where things are explained simply and clearly.
Customer service is almost instantaneous, and the cost (after a free trial period, where you can experience what a great program it is) is minimal. I highly recommend it and am very satisfied, after 3+ years of use. A colleague introduced me to it, and implemented the original setup.

Minpunten: Can't really say that there is anything I don't like. If I don't understand something, I shoot an email to rep and staff and get a quick, simple reply. What's not to like? (I have a small Art Therapy practice and space is shared with several other Art Therapists, all of whom can easily access the online schedule for booking.)

van SuperSaaS op 4-6-2018

Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words.

Supersaas is Superduper

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Brian L.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Pluspunten: This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots.
Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Minpunten: There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available.
Can't think of any other cons.

Hi Brian,

Happy with the product

Kelly L.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.

Pluspunten: Good basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.

Minpunten: Does lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.

Diamond in the Rough

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2016
Christopher C.
Founder & Head Coach
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system.

Pluspunten: Easy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.

Minpunten: As a schesuling system it did everything I wanted it to do.

Hi Christopher,

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Andre Y.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Pluspunten: It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Minpunten: The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

van SuperSaaS op 22-5-2019

Hi Andre,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

The best of the best

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Dave Z.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Pluspunten: I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Minpunten: I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

van SuperSaaS op 28-11-2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you.

Great for managing gigs

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019
Jennelle W.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are super happy to be using this program! It meets our needs very well!

Pluspunten: This program is really easy to use! I use it to keep track of all of my music gigs. It’s great because it helps all of the members of my band stay organized and be able to easily track our upcoming performances. We’ve been really happy with this scheduling system and are happy to stay with it in the future.

Minpunten: It would be nice if there was a way to track repeat clients who book us for multiple gigs. This may be a feature that we just haven’t discovered yet. So, if that’s the case it would be great to have customer on-boarding to make sure we’re using the software to it’s full capabilities.

van SuperSaaS op 16-9-2019

Hi Jenelle, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS it's great to read your appreciation for our software.
It is possible to track future repeat customers with our employee management tool. You can check our support page for more information. Or just email us, and we'll reply as soon as possible. Best of luck with all future gigs! Team SuperSaaS

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it to use!

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Jeffrey E.
Logistics Manager
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Pluspunten: I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Minpunten: Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

Great Scheduling Software!

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Simon C.
Music Instructor
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: SuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate. SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to copy and paste classes when it is time to reschedule. I have to do this myself every couple of months which is a little time consuming. I understand there are different levels of subscription, but to be able to more easily set up new schedules each month. would be good.

van SuperSaaS op 11-9-2018

Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience and you are able to grow your business with SuperSaaS.

Thank you for your feedback on rescheduling classes and I will share it with our development team.

We hope you continue to enjoy our services and we can help you grow in the future. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your experience.

Customer Support Manager
SuperSaaS

Good experience

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
RN, Nutritionist,
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Booking appointments easily.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Minpunten: Administrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

van SuperSaaS op 30-7-2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue.

You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

A great tool for our clients

Andrea B.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our clients love the ease of use and the online accessibility. SuperSaas saves us on administration time with it's ease of back end and front end use.

Pluspunten: Ease of setting up customers, ease of use for customers. Clean look for end users.

Minpunten: Scheduling records are kept for 1 year only then purged. We would love to be able to download or keep or be able to track for a few years back. We needadditional colour coding for the classes we offer.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. It is possible to keep scheduling records for lifetime. You can simply visit Usage Information tab and change the automated removal settings to "Never". This will ensure none of your past bookings are ever deleted.

i hope this helps and we hope you continue to have a great SuperSaaS experience. It is also possible to download the user data via Export tab on your dashboard and bookings information via Schedule Name > Supervise > Download tab.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any more questions and we will be happy to help you.

Customer Support Team

Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Nicola M.
Business Owner
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Huge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no shows

Pluspunten: Useful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive

Minpunten: Limited ability to customise the look and feel and reports and carry over of custom note information isn't included when using the service schedule,

van SuperSaaS op 30-7-2018

Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives.

We're sorry to hear that you found the customization and reporting options limited. We will share your feedback with the relevant teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you.

Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Supersaas for Massage Therapy Schedule

Mike K.
RMT
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Immense benefit over a paper schedule. I'm able to capture bookings where people may have called elsewhere after not reaching me on the phone. Saves a ton of time by not having to manually book appointments with clients in person. Email reminders significantly reduce no shows.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that you can see your name on the schedule where your booking it. Also being able to see the whole week of bookings was very helpful.

Minpunten: Not being integrated with my billing and charting software meant more work for me.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you were able to save a lot of time with SuperSaaS scheduling.

It is also possible to connect SuperSaaS with other software with the help of 3rd party integration platforms like Zapier & Integromat and also via webhooks and API. You can find the list of billing and other software we integrate with here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Supersaas Schedule Tool

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Lou ann G.
Volunteer
Diergeneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)

Pluspunten: I love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.

Minpunten: The software is not intuitive for some people. I'm used to it now, so it's not a big deal. One thing that is awkward is when I need to change an appointment that contains a form. I have to save the change and then go to the appt again to change and save the form. People complain because they don't notice that a slot is full by the different color; but really, I'm not sure you can do much to help the 20% who don't get it.