Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

BeyondTrust Remote Support reviews

Over BeyondTrust Remote Support

BeyondTrust Remote Support (voorheen Bomgar Remote Support) biedt veilige toegang tot en ondersteuning van elk apparaat of systeem, waar ook ter wereld.

Meer informatie over BeyondTrust Remote Support

I like that we can integrate with out O365 SSO instead of having to have a separate login for the software.

It can be difficult to initiate and once initiated it can be difficult to get it to stay connected to my customers screen.

Beoordelingen van BeyondTrust Remote Support

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

BeyondTrust Remote Support heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.027 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BeyondTrust Remote Support eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.027)

Temitope
Temitope
System Administrator in Nigeria
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use remote support solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product helped us during the Covid pandemic when all users were working from home, it has been a lifesaver for us. I recommend this product to any organization looking for a perfect remote support tool.
It has helped increase our business process and compliance level. We have also been able to meet up with the agreed internal SLA.

Its ability to do admin tasks on the end user's system without giving the user an admin password. Screen sharing does not require any software installation. It has different ways to access a user system, you can simply send the user a link or inform the user to find you on the public URL. The solution is very easy to set up compared to some other products. Third-party integration with solutions like SysAid was also seamless. With little or no training, the solution is good to go for anyone.

For me, the solution is perfect, except for the UI interface which needs to be improved to make it look more fanciful.

Jessica
Jessica
Customer Service Representative in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Amazing features

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have got to say this is my favorite as far as remote support goes. It is super user friendly and easy to adapt to it. It has amazing features that allows a one stop shop which is amazing!

Amazing features, two factor authentication, remote desk top support is great. Super easy to use and maintain

There are to many products like this one and the price is a little higher then I'd like it to be but that would be my only issue.

Diana
Coaching Program Manager in Filipijnen
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Bomgar review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was okay but not great. Manageable I would say. None the less it's still better than webex remote..

It's faster than webex remote. It's quicker to generate a link for clients so we can remote in. It's modern and better aesthetically.

Takes too long to set up. There were like different layers of authentication and token and codes to start it up and set it up. Too time consuming

Ivan
Ivan
Technical Services in Argentinië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Support software done right

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very intuitive, I like it very much. When you come across a product like this, you get to understand the experience that was put into the development of this product. No support software comes close.

It is really customizable and was thought carefully for enterprise environment. It is also suited for heavy support workloads where many agents have to fire up the console and help many customers at once. The new user interface is very nice too. Privilege escalation is a really useful feature and canned scripts really help at providing agile support.

It doesn't come with audio features. You can only use chat or you have to call your customer separately. The lack of audio it's its Achilles' Heel. It's also pricey, but the price is worth it, nonetheless the price can put off some companies.

Systems Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great help for all remote support!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With COVID, remote support is everything and bomgar has amazing remote support, really top notch.

I love the remote support. I can hit any machine, whether I am on my mobile device or on my laptop of desktop. I also love that I can create a remote session key, email it to a user and I can instantly have access to their machine, so powerful.

Honestly there is very little that I don't like about this software. If I had to say anything it would be that sometimes creating the remote session key can get a bit buggy, but that is rare.

Kendall
Kendall
Senior IT Engineer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Remote Support with ease

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: By having unrestricted remote access to all of the systems on our Network it has given us the ability greatly increase our productivity and almost eliminated travel to remove locations.

The ability to allow any system user to give me remote access thru our remote support web site without the user having to have any client pre loaded.

I don't have any cons with the software.

Research, 2-10 werknemers

Remote support is one of the best remote desktop app

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: remote support solves issues and saves time for those who don't know how to solve a specific issue on their computer that leads u to connect with their computer and help them with a lot if issues they suffer from

what i like most about remote support that It helps me to connect to my colleague's computers and solve for them many issues that they are faces in a few seconds it's one of the best remote software

what i like least about remote support that it lags little when i get connecting to my colleagues's computer but not for long it's just for a few seconds then it returns nice and easy

Justin
Justin
Ceo in Zuid-Afrika

Best remote software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use juts email the link to the client and its secure and very user friendly I like the nudge function the most

None that I have notices so far the software does what we need it to

Radek
Radek
Owner in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Remote support service for de

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having clients that demand high-grade security when remotely accessing their computers, both in software deployment and further IT support matters, Bomgar offers a complete variety of security features - 2 Factor Authentication, extremely useful vault system for sensitive credentials storage for further use, variouse forensics system and many more.

Security options - Bomgar is a king in this field. 2FA and especially vault system is deserves a true gold medal in this category. For companies that are specialized in very sensitive services, security while getting an IT support services is crucial, especially during a remote access session.

In Europe it's still hard to convince a client to Bomgar as it's not as well-known out here as TeamViewer. But after some briefing, it gets easier every time.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Marketing/house Cleaning in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bomgar

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was great with it.i didn't have any issues while using this software.

We used this for a semester when I was in school for remote learning and it was very easy to get a hang of. I really liked it. It seemed very reliable to me and I liked it over a lot of other remote programmers.

Cons from what I heard it was very pricey and some of the teachers reported security breaches which could of messed up all of all information we had in this software. That was a little scary.

Dharmendra
system administrator in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good Tool for remote support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall nice and fast as i'm using high specs machine.

one of the most trusted tool for enterprise, very nice interface easy to use and operate. you can use multiple session at the same time without any issue

graphics requirement is more, should be light weight for low specs machine, doesn't work well if you have less than 4 GB of RAM

Matthew
Network Coordinator in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful and Easy to Use Remote Support Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: By far the best remote support software for help desk administrators. Easy for both the end users and technicians to use.

Love how easy it is to share a link with users to remote into their computers. Also like that it hooks in with VNC and other help desk support programs.

Sometimes hard to get access to admin level privilege's or access the local admin account on a users computer.

Robert
Helpcenter Manager in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Remote for Corp Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great remote support. Connects to Mac and PC easily.

I found that this software/server package is the best and easiest software for Corporate use.

Yearly renewal might be a little high for smaller companies.

RSC Engineer 1 in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Bomgar Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is way better than Teamviewer and most remote tools. I would recommend this tool to anyone using remote support. Way more functions and very easy to use overall.

Personally I like a lot of things about this software. Going to outline/describe them below: 1. Simple way for users to join sessions: All you have to do is direct them to the website you've created to have them join and give them a code. Most of the time I email them a code with the email button and it does all the work for me in the way of instructions. 2. Chat features within the session are useful: This is a must to have. Its simple to for everyone to use and I've never had any issues chatting with a customer within the session. You can even chat with just your coworker while in a session without the customer seeing the information. Also, adding notes within the session. 3. Color/Background/Quality Control: You can disable their background or disable most colors to allow higher bandwidth on your sessions. This is very useful whenever someone has a slower speed and cannot handle all of that during the session. 4. Adding scripts during sessions: You can add personal scripts in the session to allow you to do certain things like access Control Panel as administrator or recreate a Windows profile. Super useful. 5. Pinning sessions: You can pin someone's computer to jump back on later. Very useful when its a shared computer and you don't have him to walk someone through joining the session again

I don't like how sometimes this software will glitch when escalating the administrator access and then the loading window won't go away. Now you have this stuck window in your way, can't elevate your access and now you can't close the session either. Ontop of that you can't quit Bomgar until all sessions are gone. Since you cannot close this session you cannot close Bomgar without force closing through Task Manager.

prasun
Manager in India
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Remote Help: Advantageous and Effective, with Possible Protection and Availability Concerns

5,0 vorig jaar

I don't have individual inclinations or feelings and don't can utilize remote help. Be that as it may, remote help administrations can offer a few benefits for clients, including the capacity to rapidly and effectively investigate specialized issues without expecting to carry their gadget or gear to an actual area. Remote help can likewise set aside time and cash, as clients can frequently get support all the more rapidly and without the requirement for an expert to make a trip to their area. Also, remote help administrations can frequently be gotten to from anyplace with a web association, giving more prominent adaptability and comfort to clients.

I don't have individual inclinations or feelings, and I don't utilize remote help. Nonetheless, a few clients have detailed worries with remote help, for example, protection and security issues, as remote help specialists might approach delicate data on the client's gadget. Moreover, clients with slow or temperamental web associations might encounter troubles utilizing remote help administrations, as the association may not be sufficiently able to help a steady association. At long last, a few clients might like face to face help to more readily comprehend the idea of the issue and see the arrangement firsthand, which isn't generally imaginable with remote help.

Informatics Technical Service Specialist in Spanje
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Agile and complete remote access tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Highly recommendable tool if your organization needs a remote access or remote support tool.Totally worth it :)

Bomgar remote support is an essential tool for big organizations that need to provide remote support or o access to remote servers.I like that my division and team can save and classify all the servers so that you can search them and access remotely so quickly. Additionally, having file transfer and session invitations integrated makes the thing so comfortable

A couple of times my account has been blocked, probably by several wrong password attempts, and Bomgar remsupport web portal didn’t have the password recovery/reset option by myself and I needed to contact support and wait for their assistance.

Vince
Director ITS in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Bomgar and customer satisfaction

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to support our users across 30+ counties in real-time.

The ability to create queues and have our support staff be notified of the request.

Love the software bit it s a little expensive.

TD
Helpdesk Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, a bit on the pricey side

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I provide remote helpdesk support for a wide-range of users from different industries who are seeking immediate assistance and resolution, typically before an onsite visit would be employed. Bomgar, once it is up and running, is a really good remote support tool and I don't mind using it- would like it if the price were not so high, but hey, its the cost of doing business these days! Still a really good product, however.

Setting customer's up is pretty easy. I find that when I use Bomgar over other remote support services like TeamViewer or Logmein for example, I think Bomgar's interface for connecting with a customer is smooth and pretty efficient.

The way Bomgar implements the elevated privilege feature. If a customer has already agreed to have a remote session with me as an IT Pro, then that function should be a clickable feature BEFORE the session begins and on the client's side. Sometimes after getting connected with the customer, the elevated privileges can become cumbersome and sometimes time-intensive, either because the customer does not know their username and password or attempting to get the privileges as the IT Pro, does not work, because at times Bombgar does not recognize my (correct) admin credentials.

Jaime
IT Business Analyst / SharePoint Administrator in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great remote access support tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As an international company with ports in central and South America and the Caribbean basin , providing Technical Support or training is essential. This tool has allowed us to provide hey see what the user sees approach. When the user indicates that they are unable to perform a specific task or if they're having problems with their PC drivers , etc this application has allowed us to remote access the PC and see exactly what the user is experiencing . It's transparent . Some applications will change the background or graphics when logging on , but with my experience this application has not done that.

This tool provides some of the best remote access troubleshooting abilities . The ease of use of this software is outstanding. Functionality and the ability to have users go to a web portal or provide them with a link to download a small package for remote access. I was not directly involved with installations and integrations of this product in our organization but have been told that it was quite simple.

I can honestly say I've had no issues with the product . It's performed well . Loaded with features . Nothing that I can say that would be dis concerning

Abby
medical social worker in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Useful for IT issues

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this has been a great tool and allows you to have IT help at your fingertips as if you had someone sitting right next to you.

Bomgar allows our IT department to remote into our workstations and address computer issues. It's very user friendly! Once opening the program our IT tech will provide a session key number which you enter and allows them to remote in and take over. I'm generally on the phone with IT while they are accessing my system, but there is also a chat feature that allows you to communicate with whoever is remoting in. Both users can utilize the mouse or keyboard, so I can show them exactly what I clicked on or what error message I am encountering. It has saved so much time as our IT team is relatively small, and an inability to access programs or have a functioning computer can easily impact patient care. I don't have to wait hours for a ticket number to get assigned to a person who has to triage me along with tons of other people. You can also get a transcript of your chat after you have closed the session. There's an icon that will appear on the top right hand corner of your screen to let you know you are connected and someone else has access, and it's easy to know that the session has ended because the icon disappears and there's a notification that you have logged out.

I have no problems with this software! I have never had trouble with it loading, and each time I've had to use it it has booted up quickly without error, runs smoothly while someone else is accessing my computer, and is incredibly easy to navigate and use.

Luis
IT Manager in VS
Architectuur en planning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Life Saver - Supporting Remote Staff

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our end users are happy that we can provide support without being too complicated. Tell them to go the portal, select our name and off we go.

The ease of use and the scalability of using scripting while troubleshooting with our end users is now easier.

The UI layout could benefit from a refresh to make things easier on the eyes. For advanced users its great, but for our service desk depart could benefit from a streamline UI.

Biotechnologie, 10.000+ werknemers

You can forget about regular RDP with this revolutionary product

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our organization is spread across the globe and have been acquiring more companies. Bomgar has helped us to continue site services task during the time of mergers and acquisitions and in case the network tunnel is down

Where to start from, first and foremost you dont have to be on network to have an RDP session with a user. During my 3 years of experience as a security analyst, I have had trouble multiple times for not being able to reach user or have a session when the user is off network. I used to work with skype in these cases, but from last 1 year, skype is going really fast towards its end. Plus, if you are an admin, you can straight away hop onto a machine with bomgar client installed without user's approval. If the user does not have a client installed, a bomgar session can also take place via browser.

It is a client based system. I have had trouble setting up bomgar sessions via browser. Apart from that, I have had absolutely no trouble using bomgar

Andrew
Suppoer Center Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Bomgar is Great!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used this as a back up method for contenting to users and it has always been reliable.

I have been a Bomgar user for a number of years and it's great. A few if the key features I love are... - Invite users to start a session via sharing you session key with them or sending an email link, this makes it quick and easy to get connected. - Auto reconnect after rebooting or loosing network connection. This is a huge convince! and time saver since you don't have to call the user to get reconnected while working on the issue. - You can easily transfer and share you session with team mates. - Built in chat feature. - Easily View system information and transfer files.

There are some issues with running it on Google Chome or on a Mac. Its not 100% seamless to users you are connecting to, you have to click though a few things but its still pretty easy.

Marc
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Bomgar, remote support made easy

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it and will continue to use it

being able to access a system remotely as opposed to discussing solutions on the phone has doubled our resolved cases.

some users had trouble downloading and running the software. this made remote support difficult

Chad
Helpdesk Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great remote support software!

5,0 vorig jaar

The ability to pin endpoints and have quick and easy access to them makes supporting our users so much easier. I can literally take a call and be in their machine withing 10 second of the user telling me their issue.

Remote support for mobile devices is a bit more involved. It requires the user installing the remote support app, entering site URL and session key, and enabling screen recording (for iOS devices). It's still not terrible, but it would be nice to have a quicker option. Probably just a limitation of mobile devices though.