Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over CarePaths EHR

ONC-gecertificeerde EDP en praktijkbeheersysteem voor gedragsgezondheid. Inclusief telepsychiatrie.

Meer informatie over CarePaths EHR

31 reviews worden weergegeven

Mary ann S.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"This is a terrific program! Great support!!!"

Opmerkingen: Ease of charting and prescribing.

Pluspunten: Ease of finding appropriate templates for charting and the ease of prescribing. I prescribe daily and the program is excellent.

Minpunten: Would like to have the ability to do prior auths when I am in the patient's chart. Currently I have to go to another site to do that. Also, would like to be able to fax more notes than 5 at each time. Many of my records are lengthly and numerous. It takes a lot of extra time to have to fax 5 charts at a time.

Psychotherapist/Independent Social Worker
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017

"I like using EHR. Disappointed that Carepaths stopped having rates for part time therapists."

Pluspunten: It's very easy to fill out clinical notes and file insurance claim forms. I also can get EOBs online and have them posted to clients' accounts. There is the ability to use video therapy which I have done a couple times. I can't really compare this to other EHRs

Minpunten: I started out paying as a part time therapist. Carepaths has now stopped having a part time fee and so I now pay high amount. That's a huge jump for someone seeing around 8 clients per week. I know I could stop using them, but now that all my clients are listed there, it's difficult to stop.
Other cons: when I see a couple, I have to set up two accounts for them to fill out paperwork as there isn't a way to have two signatures on Carepath's consent forms. Also, the clinical forms have a space to put in the client's next appointment but then that appointment time doesn't automatically transfer to the scheduling page. Carepaths doesn't ask for user feedback about usability. There have been several major software changes, but never did they ask users what we think might be useful.

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Akash K.
Owner Psychiatrist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"Very serious hidden issues which they are not open about"

Pluspunten: The main feature is the low price, considering all of the advertised features. The simple interface appealed to us as well. I think this EMR would be fine for any clinician who is NOT sending claims to insurance or paying other clinicians on a fee split.

Minpunten: - They are not open about the reports not working. If you need to pay clinicians on a fee split, they will tell you that you can run reports to do it, but the reports they tell you to run do not accurately calculate pay. I have told them repeatedly they need to let any other group practices know that they are NOT paying clinicians correctly, but they act like it's not a big deal. Obviously they do not have a lot of money budgeted for programming and the poor customer service people have to cover for this.
- ERAs will very regularly NOT come in, despite us getting paid by insurance. We spend countless hours monthly calling BCBS manually to sort this out. When we identify what ERAs are missing, we then need to MANUALLY post those ERAs into the system. I am paying for double the clerical staff that other practices my size utlilize.
- There are issues with ERAs double allocating or over allocating, though accounting won't reflect this. So if you took too much copay, and then apply an insurance payment, it will let you apply an excess to the charge and the balance will show as $0. Now your accounting is off
- There are basic features you'd expect which are not there. For instance, you can't turn off the messaging feature in the portal.
- Their invoicing does not do a good job of separating people with real balances from people for whom you are waiting for insurance payment.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020
Robyn S.
LCSW
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Overall positive"

Opmerkingen: Purchased it primarily for my own practice. Others have joined, fairly easy to teach others.

Pluspunten: ease of use for billing and note taking. Availability of video. Access to eob's from medicare. The customer support is always helpful and responsive.

Minpunten: Sometimes hard to get assistance (other times I barely wait an hour). When regulations change, for example icd 10, updates were not timely. I find accounting section to be too burdensome and use an excel spreadsheet instead. Not happy with that either. Would like to see something that is more user friendly for accounting. Would also like to have calendar synced with google calendar or have the carepath one on my telephone. The calendar is another feature I do not use as I need to have access to it all the time. Wish I could dictate my notes, I hear another program has this feature.

Linda B.
Clinical Supervisor/ co owner
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2017

"We have several clinicians using carepaths, and we have been pleased with the ease of use. "

Pluspunten: Customer service has always been very prompt, and carepaths is always updating to make is easier for the clinician.
They have many features that make it easy for us regarding billing, and running reports.

Minpunten: Our customers are having problems reading their bills. There are 4 options for sending statements, but so far we've not found one that customers understand clearly.
There are also times our billing gets stuck by the clearinghouse and we do not catch it. We wish there was an alert that this happened.
I love the reports I can get on carepaths, but as a supervisor I wish there was a way to run reports on each clinician, or pull up each clinicians caseload.

Ann B.
Psychologist/Therapist
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017

"When I put a ticket in for help I never hear back."

Pluspunten: It is easy to use. There are a lot of forms to pick from so we had a lot of options to pick from. Drop down boxes are helpful. We don't use the billing feature so I can't comment on that. The email reminders are great. They really save me money because clients comment all the time about how the would have missed the appointment without the reminder.

Minpunten: When they do "updates" and "fix" things that were not broke but then work worse after the "fix". One time the did an update and the email reminders disappeared. That was a huge issue for my clients which means it was a huge issue for me. I sent over a dozen tickets to get help and nobody ever responded. Eventually, months later, I figured it out myself. That caused a lot of big headaches! I don't understand why I can submit a ticket but I never hear anything back and the ticket will say it was closed.

Individual, Marriage & Family Therapist - Private Practice
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

"Good value for the money, not pretty, but functional and secure."

Opmerkingen: It is a workhorse sort of product. Does the job but is not streamlined or as up to date as some others on the market. I used eRecords for over 3 yrs., so am quite familiar with it, even with that there are still aspects I just stay away from or don't know how to use.

Pluspunten: Overall this has what you need to operate a mental health clinic, small or large. The scheduling aspect works well, and how it interacts with notes to create a draft note upon checkin is a great feature.

Minpunten: Clunky to use but you can get used to fairly quickly. Notes could be better, they work, but other products have better, easier versions. Navigating in general has far more clicks than necessary. Reporting features take more time than I think they should. As the company has grown turnaround on help tickets have taken longer to complete.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017
Keith W.
Family Therapist
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"With billing and notes, a few clicks and most of the work is done"

Pluspunten: I never leave my office with work or notes to make the next day. Billing is automatic with compliance issues handled by the company. I never lose time or money and my payments from insurance is never more than a week behind.

Erin E.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"Carepaths is satisfactory, but not exactly ideal. "

Pluspunten: Clinical forms are reasonably matched to my practice style and allow for use in whatever way I deem fit.

Minpunten: Navigation between pages is not intuitive. List of patients overlaps from page to page. Forms are not always practical and clients have difficulty understanding and using the platform.

Laura L.
Psychologist
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018

"An EMR and claims processing software that is a bit awkward to use. "

Pluspunten: The clinical health record works well and it does allow claims processing. It has tried to add new features.

Minpunten: Claims batching and processing is awkward. The software does not allow you to easily see or generate statistics and reports on practice income, numbers of claims paid, and other data.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018
Beth B.
L.C.S.W., Psychotherapist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"Carepaths e-record makes the business of a psychotherapy practice more and more seamless every day."

Opmerkingen: Paperless record keeping, improved financial management, ease of filing claims, monitoring of patient's progress between sessions, telepsychiatry.

Pluspunten: As a sole proprietor, there is no need for my practice to have an administrator, as Carepaths makes scheduling, faxing, filing claims, billing, uploading documents, using note templates, uploading personal templates and assessment tools, providing telepsychiatry, messaging clients, and monitoring their progress all possible, in addition to having an overall paperless practice. The automatic posting of ERAs really makes the accounting piece easy. Psychiatrists can also prescribe from the system and payments can be accepted on Carepaths via Paypal. Carepaths staff respond quickly to questions about its general operation and continue to refine the program, offering cutting edge options for a practice at a very reasonable cost.

Minpunten: If there are insurance companies for which I don't get automatic ERAs and instead have to log-in paper EOBs, this seems to take a long time.

Beth T.
Program Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"Met most of the criteria I was looking for to transition to an EHR."

Pluspunten: Straight forward formats, cost fits our non profit budget, decent customer service; auto update on progress notes

Minpunten: can not get real time reports; can not schedule appointments from progress note page; does not have tracking for 90 day reviews/treatment plans; treatment plan format is cumbersome; you can sign off on deaft with important info still missing

Stacey S.
LMHC
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"Does the job and recent improvements have been great!"

Opmerkingen: billing, scheduling and client reminders

Pluspunten: The ease of Billing, scheduling and patient portal are awesome! Customer service is responsive and helpful with any issue by email or by phone. Portability of documentation is great!

Minpunten: Sometimes "clunky" to move from tab to tab, I wish it would sync ( at least free/busy) with my google calendar or ical

Alyssa W.
Operations
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"Carepaths keeps track of everything and the more parts we use the better it is. "

Pluspunten: All the records are available from anywhere and secure. All providers have access. All client docs can be uploaded.

Minpunten: The messaging system-it needs to look more like email. You cannot sort messages, you have no sent file, if you hit delete instead of reply, your message is gone. You cannot see who else has been copied. You cannot reply all. If you click on a message that is not at the top of the list (top 4) then you have to scroll up to read the message.

Allison H.
clinical social worker
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

"very complicated to learn the system, but useful for record keeping and insurance"

Pluspunten: Online medical record keeping is much more convenient and secure compared to paper charts. It saves me a great deal of time compared to when I used to do everything manually

Minpunten: The system is not user friendly and the Help responses are timely , but also complicated to understand

Danette B.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2017

"Efficient way to keep notes and manage business"

Pluspunten: Clinical notes section, pretty intuitive and well thought. Seems to keep updating with new features is good.

Minpunten: Minimal help support online and phone, more tutorials needed. Moving from section to section is often redundant or not clear, seems to loop.

Tracy H.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018

"Carepaths is challenging to learn but high on functionality, if you need full / many EHR features. "

Pluspunten: HIPPA compliant. Multiple functions: tele- therapy, comprehensive chart notes, etc. Cloud-based. Software continually progresses / improves / is enhanced. Records are easily downloaded for care coordination with other providers. Good Help feature and tutorials.

Minpunten: It is not the most intuitive to learn and there are quite a few clicks / steps to use features I need most often.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018
Laurel B.
Psychotherapist
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"I have been using the eRecord for several years. It is economical and greatly improves my effeciency"

Opmerkingen: Makes me much more efficient and effective as a single practitioner.

Pluspunten: I like the ability to find useful templates that easily meet my needs. When there have been no templates available, I have been able to have forms made for my practice.

Timmy T.
Billing Associate
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017

"Easy to learn, usually quick to respond"

Pluspunten: The customer service is fantastic, they always respond to help tickets very quickly. It usually is pretty snappy and quick to respond, and is easy to learn to navigate for first time users.

Minpunten: There are times when certain features - mostly accounting - act slightly wonky. Luckily the good customer service tends to fix this quickly, but it can be frustrating at times.

Traci V.
LMFT, Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

"I have used this program for several months and am really happy with how easy it is to use."

Pluspunten: It is very user friendly and I am not someone who is computer savvy. It is simple and makes things easy to remember. It makes writing my notes easy and I love the check boxes.

Minpunten: At times it is unavailable due to checks they are doing, but I did not receive information that a check would be being done so my notes were late.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017
Sharon R.
Owner/therapist
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2017

"Generally very satisfied "

Opmerkingen: Ease, piece of mind, less expense for billing

Pluspunten: Once I learned it, I find it easy to use. I like that it brings forward all pertinent information into new forms

Minpunten: I can not edit the forms myself to make updates or changes. The help or support people often times have to get back to me which does not solve an immediate issue.

Calleaghn K.
PsyD Student

"Great Tool "

Pluspunten: I find it easy to use overall, particularly the ease of creating reports. I like that it saves previous entries for ease of future entries. Any issues I've had have been the result of my organization's way of entering templates. Once they fixed that, problem solved.

Jelyn Y.
Licensed Psychologist
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2017

"Useful"

Pluspunten: I like that I can have multiple records open to toggle between schedule and clinical notes. I also like the auto fill of previous session material so that I can build upon treatment.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2017
Stephanie U.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2017

"It's been a love hate relationship at times. It's too much work to change to a new software but...."

Pluspunten: I like that I can submit claims through carepaths. I also like that they have access to hundreds of forms available for clinician use. I also like the free telemedicine included although it isn't as reliable as I would like.

Minpunten: It is difficult to use and difficult to maneuver. The insurance entry process is tedious and time consuming. The scheduling component is difficult to maneuver as well. Creating user names and passwords for the patient portal makes it not worth the hassle.

Catherine M.
Psychiatrist
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2013

"It's improved and price is great"

Opmerkingen: This one works the best of any I've seen and the price has been a blessing, I can actually afford it.

Pluspunten: - monthly fee is low
- constantly upgrading
-ONC certified
- can be more customized esp. for those used to paper notes.
- billing has worked great
- One price for whole suite of services, billing, documents, reports, scheduling, etc.

Minpunten: - for me documentation is always challenging

• Beoordeeld op 24-1-2013