Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Paylocity

Online oplossing voor loonlijst en HCM waarmee kleine tot grote ondernemingen de beloningen, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en meer van werknemers kunnen beheren en bijhouden.

Meer informatie over Paylocity

I liked the integration with my tax software. I only exported my payroll information, reviewed it, and that's it.

The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all.

Beoordelingen van Paylocity

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Paylocity heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 846 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Paylocity eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (846)

Roger
Roger
Consultant
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

The all in one of payroll and HR

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ashlee
Ashlee
Customer Support Specialist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Paylocity is Great at Connecting Employees With One Another.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I believe this app is an excellent tool for onboarding! It has a robust system with numerous extra features for new hires to utilize. Setting up direct deposit and tracking my hours worked was very easy.

The onboarding process was seamless and user-friendly. It offers many great tools for new hires, such as access to information about company benefits, time-off requests, various company policies, and proper procedures. I was also pleased that I could see the profiles of everyone on my team, along with their "about me" sections and list of interests. This provided some fun talking points when we finally met in person.

I can't think of any serious complaints or concerns that I found when using this app.

Maria
Teacher assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Time in time out

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like being able to see my hours whenever I want. I can punch in and out on my phone. I can see if I am missing any punches.

Occasionally I have had an issues with clocking in and out.

Sarah
People & Culture Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Terrible implementation, customer service, and not user friendly. I'd give 0 stars if I could

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If it weren't a hassle to switch systems, I would switch in a heartbeat. This is a terrible platform and I am unimpressed with the company as a whole.

We needed an HRIS that would house all employee info, reviews and process payroll. It does this. Barely.

Customer service is horrendous. We were told we would have an "Account Manager" That indicated to me that I'd have one person who answer my emails or phone calls. That is not the case. It's a customer support center staffed with new employees who don't know the system. I have walked them through their own system on multiple occasions. We have had a handful of critical payroll processing mistakes made because the "account manager" walked me through the process incorrectly. I spend about 2-3 hours a week on the phone with customer support to get answers to what should be simple questions. I've requested supervisors multiple times, they have promised to get back in touch, but no one reaches out. You are on your own. Implementation was a disgrace. Our first implementation consultant disappeared and no one knew where she went. The 2nd one started but disappeared for 2 weeks and suddenly reappeared. Despite hours upon hours to meetings to implement the system, the most basic things like PTO policies were still incorrect. I've been fixing implementation errors for over a year now. Complete lack of good UX. They need a new UX team. The Help Section is laughable. Not even their customer service can find help articles that are applicable. They have a lot of reports, but finding what you need is nearly impossible.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Your personal employment details all in one place.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I used this program for approximately two years. It was easy to navigate and gave you access to learning, employee org charts, employee benefits all in one place.

I liked the ease of the program and also the ability to check your 401K benefit status all in one place.

I don't have any negative comments. I loved it.

MELANIE
Sr Manager, People Operations in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

User friendly but customer service isn't the best

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Paylocity is a decent HRIS with a good payroll platform. It's easy to use from an employee perspective. Visually appealing, easy to navigate, app is great too. If they could get their customer service handled, I'd be happier.

User friendly interface, modules can be added as needed, improved "impressions" (employee recognition) pretty easy to run reports (love dynamic reporting), dashboards are easy to read. We mainly use this for payroll and onboarding. Love the fact that you can pretty much customize onboarding packets to your needs. Great for smaller companies (under 500 employees) that do not need a lot of assistance from customer service

Customer service is lacking. Sometimes takes days for a response from them. They have slightly improved over the years, but it depends on the question. A lot of times you're directed to their online knowledge base which can be outdated or not have the full information to answer your question. Or one person will direct you to another department which will push you off on another. Very frustrating!

Sanchit
Sanchit
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

An absolute disaster of a software

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gets the job done but Gusto is way, way better/more intuitive.

- Pay breakdown visualization is very useful - Customer service is good - Feature rich, and i'm told the pricing is fairer than Gusto - Paperless

- UI is terrible. Dated, and a pain to use. I used to look forward to opening gusto. I dread opening paylocity. - No export for company directory - No company holidays calendar - The time off request input form is extremely confusing. Setting up an approval chain is near impossible. - Navigating the interface is a pain, I shouldn't have to read a help article each time I want to figure out how to edit a small field. - Why do we need to enter the company ID each time we login?

Patrick
Controller in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Solid Payroll & Time Tracking System

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Paylocity is easy to work with and their customer service team is helpful when issues need to be resolved.

Paylocity offers a broad range of HR-related tools all in one interface. It is easy for employees to navigate their time tracking, scheduling, and benefits selections.

The reports require a lot of formatting work when exported to Excel.

Austin
Security Officer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Paylocity Worker Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall using paylocity to me is so much better than your standard clock in out machine you have on the wall. Those can mess up a lot and there is really no room for error on those. Plus something they just get confusing.

Paylocity is very simple and straight forward to use, from clocking in to managing you PTO and being able to fix missed punches or message your HR.

Maybe because it’s to simple and just plain and sometimes it logs you out completely where you have to resign in with information only your HR would know.

Kristine
Director in VS
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

No delays in payment and ease in finding tax documents

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Simple and reliable service where I was able to get my basic payroll tasks done.

The interface doesn't feel very modern and can be a bit clunky to navigate when trying to select healthcare options.

Andrew
Adtech Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Paylocity is an excellent platform for managing various HR functions.

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Paylocity is straightforward and easy to use. The UI is clean, and navigation is easy because of the intuitive way it is laid out. Anyone can use the platform; there is no ramp-up time or learnings that need to be done.

Paylocity's simpleness that is a pro in many ways also means that it lacks some of the advanced functionality that competitors have. It is not an extremely customizable tool, so if your workplace does not follow typical company 'norms' with payroll, timesheets, etc, you might have a difficult time with it.

Corina
Human Resources Business Partner in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

So good, selected a 2nd time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I first used Paylocity 10 years ago at a prior employer when we were changing our payroll system. When I left that company last year, we were still using Paylocity and happy with the services it provided. At my new employer, I was tasked with finding a way to leave a P.E.O. and researched several other systems before settling on Paylocity again. For the functionality and the pricing, Paylocity was very competitive for what we needed.

The features that Paylocity offers for an entire HCM system is very easy to use and implement.

It isn't always scalable. Some features that get rolled out are in the early stages making them difficult to implement all the time because the pieces desired are missing. We had originally planned to use the recruiting and applicant tracking system but it would take so long to set-up, it doesn't make sense to move from what we have been using that has so much of our previous history already available.

BARBARA
Corporate Controller in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Very Satisfied

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having our payroll taxes and tax returns taken care of and the assistance in resolving problems. Saves us time and worry.
Paylocity can accommodate the employees with every deposit needs and changes, which again save us time in trying to meet those requests.

The ease of processing is what I like most about the software. It is functional to our needs, especially the tracking of hours, wages, and benefits which make reporting and budgeting easier. Best customer service.

The most difficult to understand is the ACA tracking. Some employees always need fixing. Entering Holidays from year to year sometimes has issues in making sure that it automatically loads into employee files.

Angela
Payroll Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very Intuitive and User Frendly System

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have worked in many systems and Paylocity is by far my preference. Their implementations are smooth and their product is exactly what they promote it to be. Their robust reporting features have allowed us to better support our finance team in creating more accurate financial backup. The ease of use for our users has created more accurate timekeeping and labor cost allocations.

Paylocity is very a very intuitive system. All of our team members, from the more computer savvy to the infrequent computer users liked the ease of use of Paylocity.

I really don't have any negative feedback. Paylocity is very good about collecting feedback from customers and working to implement changes in the software to meet their clients needs. Many companies say that, but I have witnessed in many instances that Paylocity has DONE it.

Sue
VP, Finance and Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Pros and Cons

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a good experience and a good value for the price.

We are a small firm (10 employees), so we did not need a robust system to manage our current payroll. We were looking for something which would grow with us, so we wouldn't need to change systems. Paylocity offers many tools which we are not currently using, but will need in the future. It is very easy to run Payroll, Customer Service is timely in their responses and keeping the customer updated if an issue takes a little more time to resolve.

The connection to our financial software system, QuickBooks Online, is not intuitive. Even after a year and a half of using Paylocity, the connection is still not set up properly because the heavy lifting is done by the user. It would be helpful if Paylocity would take a more active role in setting up the link.

Kelly
HR Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product; a lot of personnel changes recently

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Paylocity has really helped my organization come out of the "dark ages". I love that we are no longer a paper and pen company!

I love the Paylocity platform! It's intuitive and I like how most of the functionality "speaks" to each other (i.e. you can send hires in the recruiting function over to the onboarding function and then over to payroll).

Within the last year I have had a LOT of change in my account managers - both my main rep and my benefits rep. It's a bit frustrating because I was working with my old reps on stuff that the new folks don't necessarily know about and then I have to explain the issue all over again.

Madison
Benefits & HRIS Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Better than most HR Systems for the price

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I truly like using Paylocity and feel that it is much more user friendly for both employees and admins. I would definitely recommend Paylocity to my peers in HR.

I use Paylocity for onboarding, employee record management, benefits, payroll, reporting and status changes (LOAs, terms, etc.) Paylocity's features can do almost everything that an HR team would need, with only a few lapses that we hope they can improve. The service team is easy to reach and pretty knowledgeable/helpful. Additionally, I assisted with implementation of the product, and I feel that it was pretty smooth and easy to do compared to other HRIS's I've assisted with implementing.

There are only a couple cons with the software, which are really more of "nice to haves" rather than necessitates. One being that the system does not allow for bulk imports of certain information past implementation. We recently discovered we wanted to start tracking something in the system, and without the ability to bulk import it we had to enter everything manually. Additionally, there are random glitches that the service team is working to resolve, like issues with requesting time off on the App and tracking employee documents in the system. I hope that these issues will be resolved soon.

Eleanor
Human Resources in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Payroll Processing Platform with integrated human resources tools

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Paylocity has been very beneficial. Each obstacle that our company has faced in terms of HR and payroll, Paylocity has been able to guide us through. Paylocity is a great platform for facilitating and administrating employment details.

This software comprehensively ties together many aspects of a human resources department. This makes it easy for a small business owner who may not necessarily need to hire a individual dedicated human resources to facilitate the necessary components of providing wholesome employment. Paylocity has strong reporting and data processing in addition to robust customer support that effectively and efficiently help troubleshoot potential obstacles.

It seems that some aspects of the software don't exactly tie together. For example, when entering an hourly employee group in HR and Payroll, I often forget to add them into employee groups in time and labor. Subsequently, the supervisor has no way of tracking the employee's timecard. Additionally managing benefits in the employee's payroll file versus the HR file. Although this may be because our company does not fully utilize the benefits package that Paylocity offers.

JOSE
CFO in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Paylocity really works for us

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the customer support is one of the best I ever dealt with.

all the features for the price...I can post jobs, manage applicants, onboard them, and move them to Payroll with one system...

The employee training and compliance training is lacking and I don't appreciate them charging a price for these features that seem to me should be included.

Kendall
Human Resources Executive in VS
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

One central hub for all HR-related needs

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paylocity overcomes the problem of disjointed HR procedures by centralizing them under one roof. This increases efficiency and decreases ambiguity. Additionally, the mobile access capability allows us to operate from anywhere, greatly increasing our adaptability.

The intuitive layout of Paylocity streamlines daily operations. Complex procedures like payroll and human resources administration are simplified. In addition, it provides me with in-depth reports that inform my judgment.

It's not easy to adjust Paylocity so that it meets all of my company's requirements. Due to its generalizability, it doesn't always mesh with our processes.

KRISTI
VP - FINANCE in VS
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Good product

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have enjoyed Payolocity as our payroll software. My only complaint would be some features that we are not able to change or integrate with other software for our industry and I feel like Paylocity has grown significantly since we originally purchased the product and there is a small decline in promptness of reply on support issues.

Our office enjoys Paylocity for our payroll needs. It is very user-friendly and customizable to our industry.

The Onboarding module has had multiple issues when attempting to make changes or having employees cause an error that can't be fixed by administration.

LeighAnn
HR Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

You can do SOOO much better

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: None. I spent SOO much time trying to fix issues on a regular basis. Complete waste of time.

GPS tracking for mobile punchers. Nothing more

Oh gosh...how much time do you have??? There are so many issues. I guess I'll try to hit the highlights. The City mandated paid sick time- it took them SIX MONTHS to get this programmed CORRECTLY. My ACA forms were completed incorrectly. I received notices from the IRS for two of my four companies that the forms needed to be redone and resubmitted. Paylocity never responded to my WEEKLY requests for updates on the status of the corrections. I ended up manually correcting and resubmitting myself. We made updates to our 401k plan. It took a month for them to get the matches calculated correctly and we didn't know until Q3 that when they did the set-up, they click a box to over-ride IRS regs (WHY is there even such a thing???) so I had employees that over contributed and over matched. When raising the issue with PL, the Rep said to just refund the excess (clearly he had no idea about 401k rules). On another occassion, last check of the year, my payroll person had to re-process a check for someone with 401k. When re-running the check she noticed the 401k contribution was missing (she didn't realize he hit the yearly max) so she contacted Paylocity. The Rep told her to CHANGE THE EMPLOYEE'S DOB!!!! so the system would allow a catch-up contribution and then change it back after she processed the check. HE WAS NOT ALLOWED A CATCH-UP. Needless to say, the employee received a distribution the next year for the excess contribution. HORRIBLE response to issues.

Becky
Sr. Director of Human Resources in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Highly Recommend

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've been really really with Paylocity. I think they've done a really fantastic job updating the system for COVID related issues such as FFCRA, ERC, etc. For that, I am very very very thankful.

The customer service is really great. I am able to call my dedicated service person any day of the week and they know me and my needs. If my dedicated service person is ever unavailable, then the other reps i contact are very helpful as well.... you don't see this with every HRIS system. They also seem to care about our requests for system improvements which I think is critical. I find this system fairly easy to use given my experience with other systems. The reporting is good for the most part although some custom reports cost extra which is not cool. I have really enjoyed the in-person conference offered to clients especially since they let clients meet one-on-one with the actual product developers and ask questions and make suggestions for needed upgrades. Upgrades come on a regular basis and are available to users immediately without changing "products" which is fantastic compared to some other vendors.

The modules i am not using like applicant tracking, recruitment, onboarding, benefits management, etc. aren't really built out enough to make them worth the high price. I still have to use other software for all of those services because i've found better vendors that do most of what i need and they aren't as expensive as the Paylocity add-on. It's too bad, because I'd really like to use one system for everything. Upper management is not accessible which is disappointing. There is no way to add volunteers and independent contractors into the HRISI system for free - this is usually available from HRIS systems.

Jill
Financial Supervisor in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

We use the Payroll Management module primarily.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been pleased with Paylocity and the support.

I like that I can always call and get help if I ever forget how to access a feature or perform a task. I've also been impressed with Paylocity's ability to stay on top of the legislative changes over the past year (mainly due to COVID-19).

We've recently seen a demonstration of a competitor that would help my co-worker in HR. The competitor's software can track when licensing, etc. is going to expire and automatically send email or text reminders to the employee and follows up to make sure they complete the task. They also have a way for employees to acknowledge receipt of documents specific to them. Paylocity's system (as of the last time I checked) only allows you to make the documents available to all staff whether or not it applies to them.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Very few kinks

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, implementation was good and reporting is one of the few bumps. We expect as we use the system and learn it better, we can make it work for us.

It was easy to roll over into paylocity from our old system and we like that we are able to still cut payroll checks in-house. The time management and benefit feature is nice and the portal is very user-friendly.

This was the most expensive solution we looked at. While we decided it was probably the best for our uses, the jury is still out on whether it is worth the money or not. We have found that our old system produced better reports that were specific to our industry (restaurant) and that Paylocity does not have the same reports set up.

Reema
Associate Director in VS
Programmaontwikkeling, 51-200 werknemers

A decent punch in/out application.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Payroll and viewing payroll documents have been made simpler through Paylocity.

The punch in and out system is awesome. You can clock in from anywhere. As an employee that works from home half of the week, this is a huge boon for me. It is also easy to view and retrieve documents, like tax information at the end of the year, and paystubs are easy to find and accessible.

As a smaller company, the hike in price to run payroll was a big con. They doubled their cost per payroll, and when we only have 5 to 7 staff that need paid per pay period for 10 months out of the year, this was a big issue for us. It is also very very difficult to recover passwords, both as the employee and the employer. Employees have no way of contacting customer service or doing a password recovery on their end, and from what I have gathered from my boss who complains about the system constantly, if an employee doesn't login within a certain timeframe from their last paycheck, it basically puts a hold on their account so they can't login when tax season rolls around unless they bring it to us, then we have to go through a whole song and dance to fix it for them. This is a pretty annoying hassle every year. But otherwise, the system has a user friendly interface and is very helpful for running payroll.