Chronotek reviews

• In totaal
    3,7 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Chronotek

Chronotek will help to control costs & save money with accurate online time card & employee time tracking software, scheduling & GPS.

Meer informatie over Chronotek

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Jo N.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2012

"The best system ever!"

Opmerkingen: We have been using the Chronotek for our home health agency for years now, and there just isn't a better system out there! The staff is amazing and very helpful when problems or challenges arise, and there's nothing they won't do to try to help.

Pluspunten: It helps us keep our agency running smoothly and ensures our patients are receiving the care they are supposed to be getting. It helps us recognize when a problem occurs, and gives us extra security in knowing that we will know if something is wrong

Minpunten: NOTHING! :)

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2012
Jean M.
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Failed in the end"

Opmerkingen: They were good up until the end - so be ware. I asked them to turn off the software but keep it up so I could review old information. When one single employee logged in they charged me for that month. Granted, it was only $19 but when I asked them to reverse the charges they refused. I sold the company and wont be recommending the new owner use this software.

Pluspunten: Overall the software was decent but it had a few flaws.

Minpunten: Often the GPS location did not work and the route tracking was not correct nor logical. It would show the employees going in circles or paths they clearly did not take.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Cwhite
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2012

"Almost Perfect"

Opmerkingen: Our security agency has been using Chronotek for about a year now and for the most part it does exactly what we need. I know I said its almost perfect and only gave it 3 stars and this is why! My biggest issue with the system is that it is not very mobile phone friendly and there is no smartphone app! As the owner when I log into the system from my IPhone browser I do not have full function of the program like I do using my office computer. When logged in from my IPhone the pages do not load properly and the features are limited. To me, a product that is marketed as being "mobile" and not having fully functioning apps for my cell phone is mind boggling? Shouldn't that be a major concern for all users? I spend most of my time out in the field and life would be much easier if this product was completely compatible with my phone!

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2012