9 years and I still LOVE Subhub!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Carol M.
Teacher/Author
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Subhub has been a university of techie training for this non-techie. The support team has been WONDERFUL (e.g., Toby, Louise, Jeanne, Beverly...). I feel like I have "friends," ready to help with any website questions or challenges. I've had some health challenges, but Subhub has always been dependable–whether I work daily, weekly, or periodically on the website. Although we've had a number of unusual challenges and occasional glitches, Subhub has been the perfect tool to reach a global audience. We started with a Subhub template and eventually paid for a customized site. I did the research on some specific graphics, sent in some drawings with detailed explanations, and Subhub's developers produced a home page that still makes us happy and still attracts visitors to our email list. (www.ReadersTheaterAllYear.com)

Pluspunten: I started Subhub as a non-techie with a heart to help teachers with a membership site. Subhub simplified my life and helped me grow in my technical skills. We've been on the old Subhub platform with our website since 2010 (although we updated to the mobile-friendly version later when that became available). I still like the organization and flexibility of the software because it allows me to serve my caring community of teachers more effectively. It self-organizes the content automatically according to what I want. The fact that someone else is managing it (for technical issues, updates, etc.) instead of me having to hire a webmaster makes it so simple. It has been quite dependable and works effectively for our global audience. In fact, even without advertising, somehow Subhub's SEO has brought in email subscribers and members from many nations. I'm amazed.

Minpunten: We've had some glitches/growing pains with the old platform that we're on. I REALLY wish that some of the features in the new platform could be included in the old platform. Changing platforms is very complicated, though. The one thing that has been a bit of a challenge for us on the old platform is the Store. For some reason the store downloads on this old platform require sending an email link with the download. That has been a problem for some of our sales since people couldn't find that link, so we will probably close the Subhub Store and link to our TpT store instead. IF the Subhub Store on this old platform gets updated we can always reopen the Subhub store. :)

An online business dream come true

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Kiya K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really amazing. I shocked myself and with the help of this world class support team I am managing + creating my own website and running my online business solo which feels very freeing and empowering.

Pluspunten: I can actually use it.
The customer service is impeccable.
It has great functionality without being overly confusing.

Minpunten: Some glitches and inconsistencies have caused mild frustration.
Not consistent across all browsers.
Difficult to size, style and space font and videos.

van SubHub op 11-7-2019

Hi Kiya,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

It's been a pleasure to work and support you in building your website. The team has loved watching you take ownership of your site and stamp it with your own brand of energetic motivation and positivity.

Sub Hub A Great Publishing Media Platform

Cathie B.
Co-Founder/Editor
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As I said above my overall experience with SubHub has been amazing. They are super easy to work with. Very helpful, and the platform works great!

Pluspunten: The Customer Service and employees that work for Sub Hub are amazing. I have never had to wait long for my questions to be answered, or a function to be fixed. They are super nice, great at answering all your questions, and fast on delivery and help. One of the best technology companies that I have ever worked with.

Minpunten: There really isn't anything that I don't like about the software. It does exactly what I want it to do for my Monthly Magazine Publication.

Hi Cathie,

Thanks for taking to time to post this review. We're glad to hear that your experience with SubHub has been a positive one. You have been a pleasure to work with and support.

SubHub Makes Membership Websites Easy

Steve D.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SubHub has been amazing to work with and they always respond quickly to any issues or questions I have.

Pluspunten: SubHub allows me to easily (as a non-techie) to create a membership website without needing to hire a team of web developers.

Minpunten: Despite not being very technical, I would have liked to see more options in the available templates to make the site look and feel more how I wanted.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your review. Our team agrees we need more design options! Behind the scenes, we have been working very hard to soon launch a live editor that will provide more design flexibility. We always enjoy getting tickets from you.

Just what we needed to take our business to the next level

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Rebecca P.
business owner
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed to develop a subscription based platform to provide the many offerings we have in support of a social influencer based brand. It is the central hub for all things related to our business, so end users can find everything in one place. Once built, it has worked seamlessly for this purpose. The build was a challenge because of the first account manager we had, but once we got a new one, things happened quickly and everything turned out beautifully.

Pluspunten: The many features offered as part of the website, the ability to integrate pretty much any service/program, ease of use for our end users. Above all else, the fact that we could design a unique website for our business while integrating the subscription features and not look like a cookie cutter website.

Minpunten: The back office took some getting used to.
If you have anything developed for you, it's always a bit of a wait to get on the developers calendar.

Great option for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Lisa C.
Director of Communications
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The whole process of creating the site went very smoothly and it functions beautifully. The SubHub team works hard to help their clients be successful with their websites.

Pluspunten: We chose to have SubHub custom design our site and it was well worth it - they did a beautiful job. Once you learn your way around, it's easy to use. Most importantly, when you have questions or need assistance, the support team is always super helpful. This allows us to manage the site ourselves at a reasonable cost, while still have the technical support we need from time to time.

Minpunten: While SubHub is often upgrading and adding features, there have been times that we've discovered our site could not function as we wished it to (without paying for additional custom features), and it is somewhat limited as far as integrating with other 3rd party applications.

van SubHub op 9-9-2019

Lisa thanks for your review. It's been a pleasure to help you build and grow your website.

We're working to improve our integrations and always try to compensate with exceptional support.

Subhub helped me create a website to boost my brand. The site is currently performing well .

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Pierre s F.
Owner/CEO
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Convenient way to post review

Pluspunten: SERVICE SOUGHT
Subhub helped me create a website which is currently performing well the function of boosting my brand's image. This is the major need I had at the time.
THINGS I BENEFIT FROM SUBHUB WEBSITE DESIGN
- Friendly support on my website and blog.
- 24/7 monitoring is another feature I enjoy.
- Unlimited number of pages.
- Unlimited number of members.
- Security and Backups Expert.
WHAT BUSINESS SOLUTION I GOT FROM SUBHUB
- I needed a website to boost my brand and I got subhub.
- Subhub gave me a platform for my gifting.
- My brand has now got the professional look I wanted.
- The website is accessible though mobile and pc devices.
- I can connect my posts on my website with my social media accounts easily.
MY PERCEPTION OF THE JOB DONE
- The layout of the website has a very inviting appeal.
- I fell in love with the aesthetic appeal right from the start.
- The website did not take too long to complete. Very timely.

Minpunten: The pricing for website building, but it is worth it. In any case, I have not seen another company offering such a great service at a lower price.

Hi Pierre,

Thanks so much for your review!

A great solution to create your own membership website

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2011
Chet D.
President/Owner
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: With this company becoming my primary income two years ago I wanted to ensure that I selected a provide who would be there, a reputable company with strong service & performance and a system that allowed me the creativity and freedom to design the site I needed & wanted.

I am in the process of launching a 2nd Members Website and so I have done a little research recently to ensure that SubHub will still deliver on my needs and based on everything I am reading & finding out - I am ready to launch this new site with SubHub again. I have no hesitation recommending SubHub to others!

Pluspunten: I launched my own business - primarily based around/on a membership website. I did a fair amount of research and found SubHub. I am pleased I went with their services as two+ years later I have a strong web community with several hundred paying member/subscribers and more than 530 articles. The tools provided you by SubHub allows you to create a site with little computer knowledge. I do like the fact that I can enable the HTML function on each article to customize if I wish to. It has all the features & functions I think you could want in a members website including free hosting, video & audio support, integration with payment providers, levels of membership, pay per view access and a complete online storefront. SubHub customer service has been very responsive and helpful, and your account comes with a robust set of PDF how-to guides and the 'Owners Club' where you learn great ideas on building & managing your online community.

Minpunten: It is fairly minor but I find the Forum feature to be a bit lacking in aesthetics and function. If this were a critical component to me, I would either launch a sub-domain for my Forum and use perhaps a PHP product like phpBB. Other than that I have not really found any other downsides or deficits with the SubHub system.

Fantastic Product With Superb Customer Service!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Jake K.
CEO / Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a major player in the online part of our business and eventually, 90% of what we do will be online anyway. So I'm very hopeful for the future and feel confident that I am working with such a terrific company.

Pluspunten: SubHub is constantly improving and updating this software and since the recent facelift, they made I couldn't be happier with this service. Their customer service has always been extremely professional, prompt to respond to my questions or concerns, and always helpful when it comes to improving my experience.

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to give my customers the option to stream our videos to their televisions straight from the website platform for ease of viewing. Other than that, I really don't have any major complaints at this time.

All Inclusive Platform for Building an Effective Membership Site with Actual Phone Support!

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Celeste G.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: List is already included.

Pluspunten: I am not a tech person at all, and one the most important features in any service for me is customer service. I know you have been there when you sign up for something that indicated you will get ALL the help you need, but soon learn that all that really means is that you can e-mail the team at any time and wait for a day or two for a response. . . And so on. . Well, with Subhub you can schedule as many phone support calls as you wish to help guide you through the process of building your site. These are the features that I really like and recommend:
1.) Phone support
2.) E-mail support in real-time, complete with personalized, step-by-step instructional videos
3.) Quick troubleshooting with design and programming team
4.) An ALL inclusive platform that has EVERYTHING you need in a one stop shop experience!
a.) A Store to sell your products
b.) A digital delivery service ~ products are automatically e-mailed to customers upon payment.!
c.) An option to create your own affiliate program with their partner and integrate it on your site so that tracking is all done for you!
d.) Access to all members e-mails to send out specials and updates.
e.) Upload videos from Vimeo with embed code. Very EASY!
f.) Pricing for all of this to start your journey is less, PLUS you get a 14 Day Trial!
I highly recommend you taking them up on the 14 Day Trial! You will be HAPPY!

Minpunten: Sometimes I was challenged with a few limitations of what the software could or could not create for my site, but all the perks I do receive clearly outweighs this downfall.

Hi Celeste,

Thanks for this review! As you have experienced, our support team really loves to help our customers!!

Amazing Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Megan H.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Subhub has been very positive. I needed a platform where I could offer multiple levels of memberships, plus an online store. Everything connects so well and we are very satisfied with the software. The customer service cannot be beat. They respond quickly to questions. They listen to feedback and suggestions. They solve all of my issues - even the ones that I caused! They are always very polite and patient. Highly recommend!

Pluspunten: I have been using Subhub for my website for many years. They are easy to work with and always willing to help whenever there are any issues. They have regular updates and listen to their clients of what is needed.

Minpunten: We haven't had any negative experiences with Subhub.

van SubHub op 6-9-2019

Thank you Megan! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Support/design group at Subhub are experts at helping you get your subscription site together.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Peter R.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Subhub provides a turnkey solution for our stock trading education subscription business.

Pluspunten: Our experience was outstanding right from the beginning. The sales team took the time to understand our business needs and the degree of service that we required. I always felt that they had our interest at heart rather than offering the most expensive service. We opted for assistance with working with their standard templates which included a few hours of development customization. Again, we thought the Subhub team far out delivered our expectations. We simply couldn't believe the amount of hours they must've spent helping us put together our website for the price we paid. Further they put together individualized tutorials for subject matter that wasn't covered by their support area on the website. We were completely satisfied with the experience and you can see the result at https://www.traderounds.com

Minpunten: We are extremely satisfied with the software and service. If we had one complaint, it would be that they have not completed their upgrade to handle larger capacity videos yet. This will ultimately allow hosting of all our subscription videos including the much longer ones that we now have to place on Vimeo.

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your review. We've enjoyed working you you as well! Our team goal is always to treat a customer's website as if it were our own!

Customer of SubHub since 2012

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Helen M.
Fitness Trainer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been a customer of SubHub since 2012. I researched membership based, web hosting companies and SubHub was the most affordable I could find. I am still highly satisfied with my decision to choose SubHub! SubHub has helped me bring my vision to life and has given me the support I need to offer my passion and skills online to my members.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and manage. Affordable pricing. Top of the line customer service (I always get a quick response if I need help)

Minpunten: Hard to customize/redesign/tweak layout without paying more

The best decision I ever made for our business!

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Gregg P.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Greatest experience ever! Our business has more than doubled since going with SubHub, and the software has a lot to do with that! I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: How much functionality it has for an "out-of-the-box" membership -building site! If you have a subscription site, this is the best software you could use!

Minpunten: Because it's out-of-the-box, you do have to work with them if and pay more if you want customized features! But the pricing is very affordable compared to most web developers

Thanks Gregg!

So glad to know your experience has been positive and our platform has helped to support and grow your business. It's been a pleasure!

Subhub - Since 2010

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
Jack B.
Operations
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Been using Subhub since 2010 and have never thought of an alternative platform. They fit every need we have in providing a newsletter service to the financial markets.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and support. There is plenty of training documentation and you do not need to learn any code. The support staff is very responsive when a problem comes up and goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied!

Minpunten: Initially the eCommerce system was a struggle, but they have since created multiple options for eCommerce integration.

Great customer service and good service

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Eric M.
Editor/Publisher
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Please see my above comment. I really enjoy the team that puts this product overall.

Pluspunten: I really like the SubHub team. They have been available, professional, and present to help me navigate the process of creating and subscription site. Their product is also very good and the web designers are knowledgeable. The recent upgrade that they did in 2017 was a significant improvement on an already good product. It is nice to see them striving to improve their product ongoing.

Minpunten: Every so often, the built in web editor might get slightly glitchy, but they have always responded quickly and helped rectify the glitches that occur.

Rare Earth SubHub Review

Sean S.
Director of Marketing and Business Development
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been very happy overall. Support is great. I searched for other solutions before subhub and nothing else compared for our needs and price.

Pluspunten: Flxible. The application allows me to setup rules and conditions based on our needs.

Minpunten: I do have to do allot of manual configurations that I wish were more global to implement but I do not mind as long as it works.

van SubHub op 11-9-2019

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your review. It's great working with you. We do acknowledge there are limitations in our platform and always try to compensate with hands on support to help our customers achieve their needs.

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Joseph T.
Website Developer
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great product for subscription based companies.

Minpunten: Can take some getting used to. Need to do some reading and ask questions to support.

Fantastic Support

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Jonathan N.
Graphic Artist
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SubHub personnel and support have been wonderful. They've always accommodated us in every way we've needed and typically in a very timely manner.

Pluspunten: We liked the fact that we can use it to create a subscription based website.

Minpunten: Wish it were a bit more flexible when it comes to modifying the overall design template.

van SubHub op 17-7-2019

It's always a pleasure to work with you Jonathan. Thanks for taking the time to post this review and feedback. We realise that our platform does sometimes have limitations, so we do try our best accommodate the needs of our clients!

I had such high hopes

Debbie B.
wellness coach
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The tech support is quick and helpful as we had an ongoing help ticket for months. Once you are accustomed to the software, it becomes easier to navigate.

Minpunten: It is not user friendly like other membership sites. It's clunky. There should be easier copy/paste, drag/drop options. It took 2 tech savvy pros to get the site up and running, with countless hours involved. There is just so much lacking.

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for sharing your frustration. We're sorry that we have fallen short of your expectations. We recognise our platform has some drawbacks and the team has been working to make improvements to our functionality and ease of use. We do try to compensate by offering very hands on support. Thanks for sticking with us.

They made it easy for me!

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019
Sahar P.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They have been very helpful, easy to contact, and the team felt like an extension of my team. Thank you!

Pluspunten: Two times now I've had great speaking opportunities in front of me and the team at SubHub was extremely helpful in helping me get content up and designed in efficient time. Once they set up the template, it was easy for me to go into the back end to update and change. I am very happy with the service and excited to grow my membership!

Minpunten: Backend is intimidating at first, but after a call and initial set up by the SubHub team, I was able to tweak and update with confidence.

Thumbs up for SubHub

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Bethaney B.
Website/ content management and designer
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The reason we went with SubHub was for their ability to manage subscriptions for a large number of people. We haven’t launched yet - still working some kinks out, but I will say their customer service is very good - my problems have all been resolved within a few days.

Pluspunten: customer service, layout of content we upload, ease of subscription management

Minpunten: Kind of confusing or difficult to use at first, but once you get the hang of it , it is totally manageable.

van SubHub op 17-7-2019

It's been great working with you Bethaney and we really appreciate your review and feedback. We're working to improve our control panel - making it easier to navigate and get started.

SubHub Exceeds Expectations!

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Chris H.
Compliance Consultant, Founder
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My SubHub Team provided me with one of the best customer service experiences that I had for launching my new business. Cheers to executives & Developers for their patient guidance and problem-solving solutions when I had none. Developers rapidly tweaked the template that I used to accommodate my needs. While my website is now live, my team continues to support me--they are the IT Department that I don't have as a small business startup. I could not be happier than I am today with my SubHub experience.

Pluspunten: Easy to learn. Easy to customize. Easy to execute.

Minpunten: No complaints

Football Combatives

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Joe K.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: wow. Rep is incredibly helpful and treats my site as it is her own

Pluspunten: this is the most user-friendly platform I found in researching for my platform. I am extremely challenge in operating any kind of software program and I found that I could navigate and understand how to apply.

Minpunten: nothing. it was all a great experience.

Hi Joe,

Thanks so much for this review. It's been great working with you.

We do really want the best for each of our clients and as you experienced, our team is very hands on!

Great idea and even better customer support

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Ivana N.
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is what I was looking for in a product, they are adding more features, AND the customer reps and their developers are there to assist. Great people to work with...don't lose this part of your business. :)

Minpunten: Sometimes the program is not intuitive and as flexible as one would like; but getting a handle on it.

Hi Ivana,

Thanks for your review. Our team does always try to go the extra mile for our customers. Glad you think so too!