SubHub helped this non-techie create an online membership business

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019
Steve D.
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been nothing but amazing. It's why all my star ratings are full up.
I am the type of person who prefers to wander the store before asking an employee where an item is located. Unfortunately, as I wandered the "aisles" of the knowledge base, I had way more questions than were answered already. Fortunately, the Support Desk is super-responsive and always answered my questions quickly and always told me what I wanted to hear. SubHub kept reinforcing themselves as the best choice and I'm glad I went with them for my membership business.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was great. I came over from Shopify and found SubHub to be easy to adjust to and make the site I wanted for my membership business.

Minpunten: The directory default structure is built for blogging. This creates longer URLs that don't relate to what I am doing. As a non-techie, I don't have a team who can customize my SubHub settings, so I have made do with the default settings. Not a "game-stopper" but it's annoying to see "articles" as a URL sub-folder when I am not offering articles in a blog to my members. I would like some setting controls to change the names of the folders used in the default templates.

van SubHub op 17-7-2019

Steve, thanks so much for your review. We're always trying to improve our platform to meet the needs of our users so we really appreciate your feedback. We've really enjoyed working with you.

An online business dream come true

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Kiya K.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really amazing. I shocked myself and with the help of this world class support team I am managing + creating my own website and running my online business solo which feels very freeing and empowering.

Pluspunten: I can actually use it.
The customer service is impeccable.
It has great functionality without being overly confusing.

Minpunten: Some glitches and inconsistencies have caused mild frustration.
Not consistent across all browsers.
Difficult to size, style and space font and videos.

van SubHub op 11-7-2019

Hi Kiya,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

It's been a pleasure to work and support you in building your website. The team has loved watching you take ownership of your site and stamp it with your own brand of energetic motivation and positivity.

Subhub helped me create a website to boost my brand. The site is currently performing well .

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2018
Pierre s F.
Owner/CEO
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Convenient way to post review

Pluspunten: SERVICE SOUGHT
Subhub helped me create a website which is currently performing well the function of boosting my brand's image. This is the major need I had at the time.
THINGS I BENEFIT FROM SUBHUB WEBSITE DESIGN
- Friendly support on my website and blog.
- 24/7 monitoring is another feature I enjoy.
- Unlimited number of pages.
- Unlimited number of members.
- Security and Backups Expert.
WHAT BUSINESS SOLUTION I GOT FROM SUBHUB
- I needed a website to boost my brand and I got subhub.
- Subhub gave me a platform for my gifting.
- My brand has now got the professional look I wanted.
- The website is accessible though mobile and pc devices.
- I can connect my posts on my website with my social media accounts easily.
MY PERCEPTION OF THE JOB DONE
- The layout of the website has a very inviting appeal.
- I fell in love with the aesthetic appeal right from the start.
- The website did not take too long to complete. Very timely.

Minpunten: The pricing for website building, but it is worth it. In any case, I have not seen another company offering such a great service at a lower price.

Great option for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Lisa C.
Director of Communications
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The whole process of creating the site went very smoothly and it functions beautifully. The SubHub team works hard to help their clients be successful with their websites.

Pluspunten: We chose to have SubHub custom design our site and it was well worth it - they did a beautiful job. Once you learn your way around, it's easy to use. Most importantly, when you have questions or need assistance, the support team is always super helpful. This allows us to manage the site ourselves at a reasonable cost, while still have the technical support we need from time to time.

Minpunten: While SubHub is often upgrading and adding features, there have been times that we've discovered our site could not function as we wished it to (without paying for additional custom features), and it is somewhat limited as far as integrating with other 3rd party applications.

A great solution to create your own membership website

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2011
Chet D.
President/Owner
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: With this company becoming my primary income two years ago I wanted to ensure that I selected a provide who would be there, a reputable company with strong service & performance and a system that allowed me the creativity and freedom to design the site I needed & wanted.

I am in the process of launching a 2nd Members Website and so I have done a little research recently to ensure that SubHub will still deliver on my needs and based on everything I am reading & finding out - I am ready to launch this new site with SubHub again. I have no hesitation recommending SubHub to others!

Pluspunten: I launched my own business - primarily based around/on a membership website. I did a fair amount of research and found SubHub. I am pleased I went with their services as two+ years later I have a strong web community with several hundred paying member/subscribers and more than 530 articles. The tools provided you by SubHub allows you to create a site with little computer knowledge. I do like the fact that I can enable the HTML function on each article to customize if I wish to. It has all the features & functions I think you could want in a members website including free hosting, video & audio support, integration with payment providers, levels of membership, pay per view access and a complete online storefront. SubHub customer service has been very responsive and helpful, and your account comes with a robust set of PDF how-to guides and the 'Owners Club' where you learn great ideas on building & managing your online community.

Minpunten: It is fairly minor but I find the Forum feature to be a bit lacking in aesthetics and function. If this were a critical component to me, I would either launch a sub-domain for my Forum and use perhaps a PHP product like phpBB. Other than that I have not really found any other downsides or deficits with the SubHub system.

Fantastic Product With Superb Customer Service!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018
Jake K.
CEO / Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a major player in the online part of our business and eventually, 90% of what we do will be online anyway. So I'm very hopeful for the future and feel confident that I am working with such a terrific company.

Pluspunten: SubHub is constantly improving and updating this software and since the recent facelift, they made I couldn't be happier with this service. Their customer service has always been extremely professional, prompt to respond to my questions or concerns, and always helpful when it comes to improving my experience.

Minpunten: It would be nice to be able to give my customers the option to stream our videos to their televisions straight from the website platform for ease of viewing. Other than that, I really don't have any major complaints at this time.

All Inclusive Platform for Building an Effective Membership Site with Actual Phone Support!

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Celeste G.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: List is already included.

Pluspunten: I am not a tech person at all, and one the most important features in any service for me is customer service. I know you have been there when you sign up for something that indicated you will get ALL the help you need, but soon learn that all that really means is that you can e-mail the team at any time and wait for a day or two for a response. . . And so on. . Well, with Subhub you can schedule as many phone support calls as you wish to help guide you through the process of building your site. These are the features that I really like and recommend:
1.) Phone support
2.) E-mail support in real-time, complete with personalized, step-by-step instructional videos
3.) Quick troubleshooting with design and programming team
4.) An ALL inclusive platform that has EVERYTHING you need in a one stop shop experience!
a.) A Store to sell your products
b.) A digital delivery service ~ products are automatically e-mailed to customers upon payment.!
c.) An option to create your own affiliate program with their partner and integrate it on your site so that tracking is all done for you!
d.) Access to all members e-mails to send out specials and updates.
e.) Upload videos from Vimeo with embed code. Very EASY!
f.) Pricing for all of this to start your journey is less, PLUS you get a 14 Day Trial!
I highly recommend you taking them up on the 14 Day Trial! You will be HAPPY!

Minpunten: Sometimes I was challenged with a few limitations of what the software could or could not create for my site, but all the perks I do receive clearly outweighs this downfall.

Amazing Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Megan H.
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Subhub has been very positive. I needed a platform where I could offer multiple levels of memberships, plus an online store. Everything connects so well and we are very satisfied with the software. The customer service cannot be beat. They respond quickly to questions. They listen to feedback and suggestions. They solve all of my issues - even the ones that I caused! They are always very polite and patient. Highly recommend!

Pluspunten: I have been using Subhub for my website for many years. They are easy to work with and always willing to help whenever there are any issues. They have regular updates and listen to their clients of what is needed.

Minpunten: We haven't had any negative experiences with Subhub.

Support/design group at Subhub are experts at helping you get your subscription site together.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Peter R.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Subhub provides a turnkey solution for our stock trading education subscription business.

Pluspunten: Our experience was outstanding right from the beginning. The sales team took the time to understand our business needs and the degree of service that we required. I always felt that they had our interest at heart rather than offering the most expensive service. We opted for assistance with working with their standard templates which included a few hours of development customization. Again, we thought the Subhub team far out delivered our expectations. We simply couldn't believe the amount of hours they must've spent helping us put together our website for the price we paid. Further they put together individualized tutorials for subject matter that wasn't covered by their support area on the website. We were completely satisfied with the experience and you can see the result at https://www.traderounds.com

Minpunten: We are extremely satisfied with the software and service. If we had one complaint, it would be that they have not completed their upgrade to handle larger capacity videos yet. This will ultimately allow hosting of all our subscription videos including the much longer ones that we now have to place on Vimeo.

Subhub - Since 2010

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018
Jack B.
Operations
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Been using Subhub since 2010 and have never thought of an alternative platform. They fit every need we have in providing a newsletter service to the financial markets.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and support. There is plenty of training documentation and you do not need to learn any code. The support staff is very responsive when a problem comes up and goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied!

Minpunten: Initially the eCommerce system was a struggle, but they have since created multiple options for eCommerce integration.

The best decision I ever made for our business!

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Gregg P.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Greatest experience ever! Our business has more than doubled since going with SubHub, and the software has a lot to do with that! I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: How much functionality it has for an "out-of-the-box" membership -building site! If you have a subscription site, this is the best software you could use!

Minpunten: Because it's out-of-the-box, you do have to work with them if and pay more if you want customized features! But the pricing is very affordable compared to most web developers

Great customer service and good service

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Eric M.
Editor/Publisher
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Please see my above comment. I really enjoy the team that puts this product overall.

Pluspunten: I really like the SubHub team. They have been available, professional, and present to help me navigate the process of creating and subscription site. Their product is also very good and the web designers are knowledgeable. The recent upgrade that they did in 2017 was a significant improvement on an already good product. It is nice to see them striving to improve their product ongoing.

Minpunten: Every so often, the built in web editor might get slightly glitchy, but they have always responded quickly and helped rectify the glitches that occur.

Fantastic Support

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Jonathan N.
Graphic Artist
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SubHub personnel and support have been wonderful. They've always accommodated us in every way we've needed and typically in a very timely manner.

Pluspunten: We liked the fact that we can use it to create a subscription based website.

Minpunten: Wish it were a bit more flexible when it comes to modifying the overall design template.

van SubHub op 17-7-2019

It's always a pleasure to work with you Jonathan. Thanks for taking the time to post this review and feedback. We realise that our platform does sometimes have limitations, so we do try our best accommodate the needs of our clients!

Thumbs up for SubHub

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Bethaney B.
Website/ content management and designer
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The reason we went with SubHub was for their ability to manage subscriptions for a large number of people. We haven’t launched yet - still working some kinks out, but I will say their customer service is very good - my problems have all been resolved within a few days.

Pluspunten: customer service, layout of content we upload, ease of subscription management

Minpunten: Kind of confusing or difficult to use at first, but once you get the hang of it , it is totally manageable.

van SubHub op 17-7-2019

It's been great working with you Bethaney and we really appreciate your review and feedback. We're working to improve our control panel - making it easier to navigate and get started.

They made it easy for me!

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019
Sahar P.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They have been very helpful, easy to contact, and the team felt like an extension of my team. Thank you!

Pluspunten: Two times now I've had great speaking opportunities in front of me and the team at SubHub was extremely helpful in helping me get content up and designed in efficient time. Once they set up the template, it was easy for me to go into the back end to update and change. I am very happy with the service and excited to grow my membership!

Minpunten: Backend is intimidating at first, but after a call and initial set up by the SubHub team, I was able to tweak and update with confidence.

SubHub Exceeds Expectations!

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019
Chris H.
Compliance Consultant, Founder
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My SubHub Team provided me with one of the best customer service experiences that I had for launching my new business. Cheers to executives & Developers for their patient guidance and problem-solving solutions when I had none. Developers rapidly tweaked the template that I used to accommodate my needs. While my website is now live, my team continues to support me--they are the IT Department that I don't have as a small business startup. I could not be happier than I am today with my SubHub experience.

Pluspunten: Easy to learn. Easy to customize. Easy to execute.

Minpunten: No complaints

A really dedicated team

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Choukri B.
Actor
(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a membership software to create a website and I found Subhub. They highly helped me. They understood my outlook and suggested some ideas to set up the website. It was really good in terms of collaboration. Now, my website is really great. And I want to thank again the dedicated Subhub team.

Pluspunten: Understanding, professionalism and flexibility.

Minpunten: Maybe time but it was necessary to build a great website.

Great idea and even better customer support

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Ivana N.
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is what I was looking for in a product, they are adding more features, AND the customer reps and their developers are there to assist. Great people to work with...don't lose this part of your business. :)

Minpunten: Sometimes the program is not intuitive and as flexible as one would like; but getting a handle on it.

Football Combatives

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2018
Joe K.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: wow. Rep is incredibly helpful and treats my site as it is her own

Pluspunten: this is the most user-friendly platform I found in researching for my platform. I am extremely challenge in operating any kind of software program and I found that I could navigate and understand how to apply.

Minpunten: nothing. it was all a great experience.

SubHub Takes a Full Year NOT to Implement a Vital Promised Change & Refuses to Refund

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2011
Cassandra L.
Ms
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I signed up for SubHub in May 2010 and was promised my members would be able to upload content directly WITHOUT HAVING FULL ACCESS TO ALL ADMIN CONTROLS by the end of the year.
It's now almost a year later and the function hasn't been added. SubHub can't tell me when it will be implemented as "changes like this always take longer than expected," according to Steve. Personally, I think a year is long enough to make one change, even for a cowboy outfit.
I therefore quite reasonably asked for a refund for the four months this year that the function should have been available, during which time I've lost two writers. I was turned down flat and no responsibility was accepted by SubHub for the situation.
I've wasted a total of over 600 waiting for these idiots to install a function that should never have been overlooked in the first place.
Unprofessional, incompetent and inadequate are the three words I'd use to sum up this company and its product.

Pluspunten: None over any of the free platforms such as WordPress - they provide more functions than SubHub!

Minpunten: Total rip-off

Great Platform

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Michelle S.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like most is the customer service. They always get back to me quickly when I have a question.

Minpunten: As with anything, there is a bit of a learning curve.

Great platform that packs a lot of value for an unbeatable price.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Dave T.
Brand & Marketing Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It’s the best value out there for getting a subscription type website. Nothing compares.

Pluspunten: It took a little learning but once you get the hang of it it becomes User friendly and i can’t say enough how great the customer support Is. They were there when I got stuck.

Minpunten: It could have better templates to work off of.