Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Top Echelon

De wervingssoftware van Big Biller bespaart je tijd door ATS- en CRM-functies te combineren in één eenvoudige en aanpasbare wervingsoplossing.

Meer informatie over Top Echelon

Big Biller is very intuitive, easy to use and develop. Price point is right and customer service is great.

Can't attach email without it going to recipient's spam folder.

Beoordelingen van Top Echelon

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Top Echelon heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 492 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Top Echelon eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (492)

Cherice
Cherice
Founder in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Why you should consider Top Echelon

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been wonderful and has made my job of quickly locating candidates in the system very timely and with ease because of how their software is structured. I use it everyday, for every search.

What I like most about their software is how easy it is to search for candidates, input candidates, communicate with them and clients and how all the information is stored in the system. I also LOVE their help desk. Always responds quickly and with the correct information the first time.

I feel the search features could be more robust.

Arwen
Partner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great experience

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: its been a great experience. the team has been great to work with

We wanted to get access to the TE Network. Also Big biller is easy to use

nothing really comes to mind. If I had to pick one I dont like that when you add a candidate to the system there is another step to add them to a hotlist. I would prefer you could do that in one step.

Frank
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

New Platform is Extremely Difficult to Navigate

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The only reason I'm still with Big Biller is, despite the awkward, and user unfriendly interface in the new platform, moving to another service is out of the question during this Covid-19 pandemic where business is down 30%. Our bandwidth, as a small company, for non revenue generating projects has to be kept to a minimum. The customer support is great but software layout and design should be intuitive and not require so many calls to support to begin with. I remain hopefully BB will work out the kinks. I pay $15,000 a year for Linkedin Recruiter so money is not the deciding factor, ease of use is. Originally Big Biller had the friendliest customer support and simple layout and that was the deciding factor. Not cost alone

Great customer support and easy to reach by phone or online chat.

The new version of Big biller has set me back 20 years in my productivity. I actually go out of my way to use Outlook and avoid the new BB cumbersome, user-unfriendly interfacte. The 'running man" (we call him 'burning man' icon offers no clue as to what menu lies underneath. The 'hot list' icon looks like a poop emoji and I had to have someone explain this to me. Too many lengthy menus that open, vanish, disappear, are difficult to find once they are minimized, etc. I'm advanced with computers and can design basic code and find this new platform roll out very dissapointing.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Duitsland
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Customization is quite easy for Top Echelon. Amazing integration too.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is the dependability of the results for me. Top Echelon can be trusted.

This tool is a reliever for me. Launching this software is quite easy no matter the application. It has made my career enjoyable and improved my skills on the field too. There is a huge role the features play in building a lasting experience for users. I also like the dependability in the results. Communication is easy with Top Echelon.

This is a perfect tool for me. I have enjoyed benefits since the first day of use.

James
Managing Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best bang for the buck!!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Price and performance - I get all the functionality and features that was paying almost triple for with another software service, but with better customer service. Integration and set up was extremely easy and they offer a very reasonable rate for the data transfer. Job board integration to my company's website was better than my previous service, as well as multiple free job posting features to social media and select job board websites.

No real "cons" at the moment as they are pushing out new features and improvements on an almost monthly basis. Maybe have a tab on for "hotlists" to make it easier to go straight there when sourcing for specific jobs.

Gary
President and Managing Director in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great tool for managing my recruitment activity!

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the look at feel. It is highly configurable and can be customized. Very happy with the product. Fun to use! The support team and trainers are personable and really show they care about the users.

Customer support is the best I have seen. Top Echelon is easy to use and highly configurable. The company listens to the customers, prioritizes what we want and continues to evolve nicely. Training is great and someone is always available to help.

You have to be very specific when searching for a name. I have seen other ATS systems that will "understand" what you are looking for (close spellings). Also, when doing a search of the database, you cannot include what you do not. For example, I have a field for work authorization status. When creating a search based on available fields (skills, location, $$, relo, work auth, etc.), there is no way to say I want people with X, Y and NOT Z (requires authorization). I did come up with a work-around, but it involves some duplication when entering candidates. Additionally, the fields you can see in table-view for a returned search is limited.This is not enough to discourage me from using this great tool!

Scott
Principal in VS

Top Echelon Software Review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with the software. Only 1 time had a backup issue and it was resolved quickly and all the information was there.

Good software to use if you're a recruiter. Uploading and downloading candidate information. Easy to use. Has many great features that makes it easy to use the software when doing your job. Emailing option is wonderful.

Sometimes when there are glitches or the software went down and off line, it took time before it came back up.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Top Echelon ATS review - love it!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: [sensitive content hidden] has been an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the demo, registration and sign up process, and he's been there to answer questions and provide additional support once using the product. The abundance of training calls and webinars also make you feel connected as part of a larger community of recruitment agencies using Top Echelon.

I'm a huge fan of the ability to automatically upload applicants as new candidates in the ATS by forwarding an email with their resume. By setting up a rule, any incoming applications from LinkedIn automatically are parsed into the Top Echelon ATS!

The price - although it is more than fair for the quality of the software & service provided, being in Canada, I am paying an additional premium to cover the conversation rates from USD to CAD.

Nancy
CEO Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly and excellent customer service

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say the ease of use of the product is great! Customer service has been outstanding.

They are always improving their product, they listen to their customers wants and needs to make changes

The lack of overall automation - they are working on this at this time

Shea

Review from a 25+ year Recruiter

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It keeps my candidates organized and accessible.

I like how easy it is to put candidates in and build the database. The search functions are also very "user friendly".

Not much negative to say about it, I have really liked it in the time I have had it.

Adam
Managing Partner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Big Biller Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel like I am lost in an abyss, I need help learning about it, understanding it, so I can get more automated.

It seems like it can help you get very automated, but I am having a hard time getting this thing up and running. The learning curve on this seems to be overwhelming. I need help, can somebody help me?

I am not sure, I am kinda lost here with it.

Amanda
Office Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Great System

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are happy with the switch. The program has many more options than our previous CRM and is a much better value add to the company.

One of the best things about Big Biller is the amount of areas that are customizable. From access levels for employees to flows and systems.

There are some glitches in the system. Emails cannot be sent to any yahoo based email addresses, and this has been unfixed for some time now. Also, there are some areas that seem should be customizable that were overlooked, like adding options to the status of people. Customer service can also be slow to respond.

Brian
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Big Biller Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Big Biller is easy to learn, but more importantly their tech support is fantastic and always there when I have questions. Also I like that they continue to update the software and take recruiter inputs to make it better.

I like the pipe lines as I go back to them time after time when I get new job orders. I like that you can parse candidates directly from Linked IN as well as parse multiple resumes at one time.

The minor issues I have I passed along to tech support and they were incorporated.

George
CEO in VS

Big Biller

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive experience, great support, and recommend them highly.

Big Biller is positively one of the best ATS software products on the market. They have made so many positive improvements and each month, more and more innovations. They are certainly the "big dog" on the porch when it comes to ATS.

I would like to see the ability for more third-party integrations.

Jeremy
Managing Director & Founder in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use and easy to customize

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Big Biller. I've been using it for years and they do a great job keeping the software simple and intuitive while constantly updating and refreshing the look and functionality.

Intuitive Customizable Visually pleasing Reasonably priced Hotlists and pipelines are great to use and productive

Sometimes there are too many clicks involved to get the information I need I wish it ran better on Safari and I would like an extension for Safari. I don't like using Chrome. Support is good but I sometimes feel like they push me to a video or article and I would like to speak with someone.

Clare
Intern in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Thoughts on Big Biller

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had an excellent experience with Big Biller. As we all know, technology does not always work the way we want it to or when we want it to, and Big Biller is no different. However, Big Biller has an excellent support team working for them. They care about your opinion and work with you to make your job easier so that you can operate successfully. This mentality has stood out to since day one of working within the Big Biller system.

I have been using the Big Biller software for just over two years now. Since the update, a new feature that I think is beneficial is the automatic nominations. I enjoy the nomination feature because I can see all the applications within the candidate inbox. The apps are all in one place and do not have to worry about adding them into Big Biller, tying them to the correct recruiter and job. This feature saves a lot of time and energy. Another feature that I enjoy is the pipeline. As an intern, my main focus is on finding qualified candidates for our positions. When I am searching, I can easily see if we have considered them for the current opening and other openings we have had in the past. Before the update, this was a feature we did not utilize often. I think the pipeline has improved to become an excellent tool as I can see what candidates I have found and where they are at in the process. I can easily see the candidates that have been rejected or moved onto an interview and adjust my searching with this information.

No one likes change and adjusting to the new system has not been easy, but after establishing a routine and going through the excellent training videos that Big Biller has to offer it has made the process much a smoother transition.

Mike
Owner in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tools for success in Recruiting

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am saving time and Big Biller has increased my efficiency.

After over 20 years of recruiting and using several software platforms, I found Big Biller to have the best platform I have used by far. Big Biller has increased my personal productivity in managing my recruiting desk and allows more time for working with clients and candidates vs working with the software.

I would like to see the AI track info to take me back to my most recent client or candidate. An example of this is when working with a candidate for a search assignment, other search assignments by other Top Echelon recruiters should pop up to save time in matching the candidate for other options (if they are not a fit for the original search assignment)

William
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Pick the Big Biller features that match your business - they're all good!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm in a niche recruiting business which results in many of the same candidates becoming available at the end of projects, so candidates may be considered several times in a relatively short time period. Big Biller's combination of quick delivery of essential information to the screen PLUS providing history made parsing candidate lists much less effort than other tracking systems, and more than once saved us from making a costly candidate proposal error of candidate and employer. The cost was a major consideration but also made easy when compared to similar product - the Cost/Benefit advantage of using BigBiller is quickly apparent. We stopped using BigBiller when our niche narrowed further, but if we return to a more general recruiting practice, I believe we'll simply return to BB without any delay past sign-up.

Big Biller's pricing to track candidates intelligently + offer features we MIGHT use made them the best choice of the many candidates we considered.

Needs to have a better tutorial to get full use of the rich array of features offered.

Kostas
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A robust ATS/CRM that provides easy functionality at a great price point.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have anything negative to say. The experience thus far has been positive. Still learning new things, and I'm sure I haven't fully utilized all its functionality and capabilities yet.

The product is very easy to use. Has great functionality both as a ATS and CRM. Excellent technical support that is local in the USA. Top Echelon also adds great value for your money by providing Webinars on a regular basis on various topics that is pertinent to running a successful business.The other big plus is having the Network (Forum) which allows you to collaborate with other recruiters and agencies and work on split deals.

Not sure if Top Echelon offers this but it would be nice if you could conduct more automated campaigns to attract new candidates and new clients through the platform.

Carolyn
President in Canada
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Service is TOPS!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 8.5/10 I like your program overall

Implementing it and the trainingEasy to work with

Hard to get other sites like LinkedIn hooked up to it

Lori
Executive Administrative Assistant in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Could be better, but is still good

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel it is a good product. Like everything it has glitches and things I wish were different.

I like the integration with Linked In, ease of emailing a candidate directly from the database.

Would like to be able to search EVERY area of the database. When doing a search of the database, I would like to be able to distinguish between a work email or a personal email. Presently you can just select if they have an email. I would like to be able to change or add to files in mass, such as Date of Last contact, etc. I would like the different sections to work better together. Such as if you add a new company to a candidates profile, as their current employer and you attach the company to candidates profile, the company information should transfer over. Currently only the phone number will transfer, the address will not.

Larry
VP/Owner in VS

Big Biller Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Tech support is always available, and the management team has been together for many years,

Have been with Top Echelon for 30 years. Job posting is simple, and you can allow other recruiters on the network to repost your jobs. Their candidate database is also very useful.

There is not anything we do not like regarding the SW. If you are into analytics (we are not) you can crunch a lot of date with the network tools.

Paula
VP Recruiting in Canada

Big Biller ATS Software User Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are recruiters and can easily keep track of clients and candidates
This is a great system, it is online, so if you lose your computer data, it is not affected
It seems to be up all the time, except for rare update necessities

1. Completely relational - 2 -Easy to customize, add fields, alter appearance of data, etc. - 3 - Great for tracking activity, emails - 4 - Conversion was great and amazingly fast - a few days - unprecedented - and data retained 5 - People always there to help 6 - Weekly webinar on use and updates 7 - great for emailing, mailing several people at once

1- Not that easy to work with a daily activity sheet - if you want to contact 50 people, it has to be set up in the Planner from each individual record - either before or after - 2 - cannot BOLD, highlight, color, etc in resume field - only in comments

Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

GREAT SOFTWARE

Opmerkingen: Awesome.

Help section is on point and robust, and staff is always helpful and friendly.

They've done an amazing job all the way around. If I had ANY "con's" it would be I'd want the per user price reduced, but you get what you pay for they say, and it's a great product!

Dean
Principal in VS
Farmaceutica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Top Echelon Big Biller Review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Top notch! 10 years ago when I was researching recruitment software to run my business I found and selected Top Echelon Big Biller software. A great decision for my business, one that I have been very thankful for. Wonderful people also within Top Echelon, top notch!

Quality of product, reliability, knowing my data is safe and will always be there. I like the bulk email feature very much.

During a bulk email process, transferring search lists to a hotsheet and having to hold a button down and go from page to page to ensure the transfer of data to a hotsheet. I wish there was one button to push to transfer all records from a search list to a hotsheet, that would be welcome.